This kills the race "realist"

This kills the race "realist"

Attached: 04142455.jpg (1080x1029, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-Group_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Egyptians weren't white

Attached: imblying.png (500x500, 41K)

How, look how far Europeans came in such a short time.

Attached: your mom.jpg (255x255, 15K)

The question is whether the Africans who built that were black or not.

Attached: Four-'species'-of--Egypt.jpg (705x481, 65K)

now post africa today

you are even stupider than the illuminadi
sage this brainfart

These pictures are fake people didn't have cameras back then.

The Egyptians were an ancient Middle Eastern people whom of which had noticeable Caucasoid features as shown in the analysis of Mummy remains.

Attached: Muh nigger slave.jpg (552x613, 52K)

The small ones were built by Greeks. WTF?

China was doing really well too. Most of Europe was doing very poorly.

Race realism is retarded. It takes away from the achievements of the people that did well.

When you have to go back 5000 years for your argument to make any sense, then maybe it's time to reconsider.

>implying those pyramids were built in 3000 BC and not around 3rd century BC to 3rd century AD

Attached: WeWuzKangz.jpg (1116x940, 412K)

lel

Attached: 1514462371176.jpg (481x431, 43K)

>Implying that Europeans were cave dwellers.

Attached: 1524428595768.png (200x241, 73K)

Hallstatt celts most certainly were, but what's wrong with caves to begin with?

That looks a lot more like South Sudan you stupid fucking leaf.

Post the current year version and kill yourself

Attached: WE.png (816x669, 40K)

Jews are Neanderthals.
Jews are the cannibal cavemen.
:^

Look at the skulls on google image search :P

>implying I give a shit

You're not wrong, but keep in mind that Egyptians weren't full Black, they were mixed with Beduoin and Coptic. And Cleopatra was Greek.

They stole those designs from white people up north actually.

OP's picture is from Sudan.
But still: those might have been blacks but they also aren't related to the niggers Europeans brought to America.

It's funny because even if this narrative of "le ancient niggers were hyper-advanced" then it becomes all the fucking funnier that in the end they quite literally boiled down to being a trading commodity for whites (just like spices/tobacco) and their entire fucking continent which they're so asshurt about the colonisation of was only fucking colonised as an international dick-measuring contest since almost none of it proved worth keeping. Then in the end they said "okay, you can have your freedom" and now it remains to be THE definition of the third world. When people think slums/shithole/poverty/hunger they think of africans in their shitty sprawling cities and villages all wishing for a better life. Need to guilt trip? Show the average life of an African! Look at these Africans BIGOT, they are all getting educated! They're all doing that thing that's literally mandatory by fucking law in the first world, how amazing! What inspirations to us all. I sure fucking love the fact that if someone drove past my house in a toyota and mowed us all down with a mounted gun then it'd be a national fucking event but in africa it's just routine when getting the post. What a joke of a people.

>[[[analysis]]]

Fuck you whitey

>wah wah I didnt reallt care
triggered

>We wuz kangs
Then go back to Africa if you think it's better. Why are you in Europe?

If you want to compare Africa to Europe you need to look at sub-saharan Africa, which is still less advanced today than Rome was 2000 years ago.

They lived in caves for 'reasons', not that they didn't know how to build settlements.
Our ancestors (Indo-Europeans) went through this process before we evolved 10 - 6 thousand years ago.

>not living a comfy caveman existence in symbiosis with the sun and its gifts

Fucking saturn worshipping cog

North Africa was a Greek mediterranean colonial outpost until they were overrun by arabs. Even today Egyptians aren't black. I believe they're Arab with some Euro admixture.

>realism
>somehow in opposition to truth/fact

yeah ok bud

no it doesn't . because the structures your showing were built after non blacks took control of this area. so yes slaves built this for their masters.

No humans lived in caves, ever.

>Then go back to Africa if you think it's better. Why are you in Europe?

Because you crakkkers stole our ancient technology and knowledge an shieeeet!

Attached: 32445941-1324-425F-8C7F-3DF0D91430E7.png (402x600, 165K)

So what happened? You got beaten and enslaved by cave dwelling retards and now rely on welfare?

It's a giant slap in the face to say Africa was advanced yet somehow its enslaved descendants are now at the mercy of wypipo

>American education

Ancient Egypt pre-dates any Greek culture.

And the Western part of North Africa was never Greek.
It was under control from Carthage at the time of the Greeks.

>Estonia
hey cia
how is the subversion coming along?
are they already crying that we are all equal?
>race realism is retarded
oh jolly gee they've learned so much in such short time! oy very good!

Why lie?

Yakub created wh*Te devils only 3000 years ago, image is bullshit

I think you're right. Looks like I got the details all wrong here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia

Never the less North Africans that build the pyramids are not the same as the people we think of as black today which are mostly descended from Bantus.

Genuine question: How do you explain Mansa Musa coming from Mali?

This is probably still too complex for him.

Ah yes, I forgot the forgetting tragedy of how the evil stone age barbarians of Europe overpowered the spacegoing big head scientists and used their technology to build Rome.

Those pyramids are from 800-700 BC not 3000 and they're cheap knockoff of Egyptian culture. Pic related is how people in Europe lived in the 5th millennium BC.
Somehow I doubt they were reduced to wearing pelts in the 2000 years to follow.

then how come when we turned up with our muskets and steam engine you were still naked with spears user? explain that. with your head start you should have been centuries ahead in technology.. why weren't you?
/race realism restored.

Attached: 1512486757536.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Ancient human remains are often found in caves because anything that washes up in them tends to gets preserved very well.

And when an archeologists discovers remains in a cave normies assume it must be where it originally died.
But by that logic almost all prehistoric animals were supposedly living in caves....

Its hilarious how its true and that niggers basically got a head start and we still show them up in all fields.

>sudan
You do realize that at one point Sudan was called Anglo Egypt right?

Attached: ECCF4C15-7E27-4DB4-9AB1-5692DC1D5946.jpg (1024x612, 128K)

Attached: D334BA44-8963-4B64-B06A-D141946EC9D7.gif (775x687, 197K)

added to my nog facts collection, thanks anons.

Attached: wewuzkangz.jpg (720x618, 89K)

Attached: BC06A199-0DC4-46FD-BEE2-0CBE3DD82E6B.png (1100x608, 442K)

cool picture bro, nice drawings n shit. Bet you can't prove that shit archaeologically.

There's no surviving buildings as in cities from 5k years ago in europe so there's no way to know how people lived back then

Attached: white greeks.png (792x556, 296K)

Yes and?

Your yellow mark is still in the wrong place.

wine colored hair is brown/auburn. wine back then was more like sherry or port. It was oxidized, kept in jars, and sweetened with dry fruit, sugar,spices, honey.

>he doesn't know ancient egyptians, ancient sumerians, ancient greeks, ancient romans, ancient persians, ancient hittites, ancient georgians, ancient berbers, ancient semites, ancient chinese, ancient north americans, ancient turks, ancient somalians, ancient japanese, ancient sri lankans, ancient indians, ancient himalayans, ancient sumatrans, ancient madagascarians, ancient aboriginals, ancient eskimos, ancient thailandians, ancient peruans, ancient rwandans and ancient antarticans were nordic aryans

Attached: 1520979583415.jpg (2048x1845, 1.4M)

/Thread

So one went from being able build large monuments to violent cavemen(if they even built the monuments to begin with). The other went from violent cavemen to civilized people capable of putting robots on another planet while simultaneously feeding all the modern day violent cavemen that can't even feed themselves let alone their dozens of offspring.

I'm missing the obvious "realist" part, feed me mamma bird..

>niggers had their entire continent conquered, their people enslaved and ruled over to this very day by primitive, cave-dwelling neanderthals
Kek

Attached: 1518840194906.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Archaeolegists analized skeletons from ancient egypt and found out that their DNA doesn't match that of sub-saharan people (far less than the 8%-match nowadays). Furthermore: The influx of sub-sahran genomes dated back 1,500 years.
www.nature. com/articles/ncomms15694

AYOOOOO HOL' UP

Attached: 1523607910035m.jpg (1024x994, 94K)

>mutt hating Native Europeans

Why am I not surprised?

Shit. I'm not doing a good job at proofing racial superiority.

Attached: 925px-AMK_-_Linearbandkeramik_Modell_Hienheim_3.jpg (925x1024, 209K)

Those are the Meroe pyramids. They’re not 3k years old. Europeans didn’t live like that 3k years ago either. Whoever made this knows nothing about history

nothing more then a 'we wuz kangs' post. fucking nigger.

>3000 bc
>3000 years ago

Attached: 1528293071835.jpg (400x299, 18K)

>Niggers made spacecraft, had an interstellar empire, had psychic powers and access to the Thu'um from Skyrim, dominated the entirety of Africa, and literally invented white people, yet they managed to lose to a bunch of neanderthal cave men with sticks
They are delusional. What's even better is that
facebook truth quote "fact" that implied that the nigger race started without a father, because the women were asexual or something

Attached: laughing coral.png (476x426, 189K)

Attached: 1529020184740.png (378x357, 81K)

>implying Egyptians weren't white
implying they were
how the fuck are white people going to survive in africa without sunscreen ?

Attached: Bleached Bobby.png (600x369, 357K)

fpbp I love you leaf.

Attached: 000059A.jpg (548x733, 69K)

>Anonymous
I survive in Florida just fine without it. I'm n the same latitude as Egypt.

>Comparing race-mixed mutts formed from nigger-revolts and rape to ancient egyptians

brainlet nubia wasnt that advanced in 3000 bc

it was civilized by egyptians after they colonized nubia and made them adopt egyptian culture, civilization, religion

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 217K)

Op btfo

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE RETARDED!! For retards that think the photo showing pyramids are Egyptian, it is actually Nubian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-Group_culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerma

>Pic for retards that would say Nubians are Aryans.

Attached: y5APicture3tdJ.png (499x476, 215K)

>he doesnt know that the royal lineages who ruled egypt were all white

Attached: Mummy_DNA.jpg (981x1090, 217K)

They were until they stared race mixing with the nubians. Egypt started declining after that as well.

Attached: OoEurasia.gif (441x648, 26K)

But you deny this

Attached: 603x339_story-6e1e0e5e-5ae3-5a5e-b987-ced4efb13778_788983.jpg (603x339, 34K)

>Fayum mummy portraits
>people were brown in Egypt

Attached: tenor.gif (480x264, 1.79M)

>Being this retarded.

Attached: 280px-River_Nile_map.svg.png (280x513, 74K)

Daily reminder; the og pharaohs were white blone blue eyed and redhead blue eyes

Sage retardation

Attached: 11741420-4A2D-40C3-A324-7C0CC5871A34.jpg (1928x2374, 2.65M)

Attached: D59BE644-F518-4080-AE50-F62F2A032C68.jpg (800x300, 236K)

Attached: C543D249-DBF0-417A-808B-5BE9B0BEFF4E.jpg (700x590, 108K)

Didn't they do analysis on Ancient Egyptians and figure out they were genetically similar to the Minoans?

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

2 things:
1. Egyptians were proven to come from the middle east and had less of a deep African Population.
2. Since it's believed that all mankind started in Africa, whites managed to get further in less time.
Nice try.

kerma wasnt like the pic op posted above. it was a small town made from dirt bricks

Ducking kek!

What does Eddy Van Halen have to do with this?

From Khartoum to the headwaters the river is very difficult to navigate due to Class 5 rapids, waterfalls, and narrow gorges. Certainly not suitable as a trade route.

Look at the art we were producing 40,000 years ago
Scotland had flushing toilets when north Africans were making triangles

WE
WUZ
EGYPTIANS

lmao, if you think white boys can live and last in 100 + degree weather all day, at the very least they were all 56% mutts

Blacks can't explain how a group of cave dwelling white imbeciles who btw were a minority even then destroyed and enslaved them.

/thread