California is a better state to live in than any Midwest state

California is a better state to live in than any Midwest state.

Attached: 2FC90301-140E-472D-ABAD-4DE7378FAAE1.jpg (1920x1081, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10095-Red-Bridge-Dr_Atlanta_MI_49709_M34478-24376?cid=other_shares_core_ldp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: shoe.png (1000x535, 569K)

Absolutely wrong.

Why?

if you could kick out ten million illegals and ten million anchor babies then yes, this might be true

the entire west coast is better to live in than any other part of the country. a vast majority of counties are red and politics are irrelevant to your day to day life anyway.

t. been to 48 states lived in almost ten.

California is a beautiful state.

Lol, no ghoul state is better than a state of the people of light

It’s a shithole. Montana is the best state to live in

literally all of them are stuffed up in a few counties.

Idaho is better these days as it's wildenerss is more intact after boomers started moving in to montana but yes the inland northwest in general is the pinnacle.

And those counties control the state govt. checkmate faggot

Lived in Midwest all my life and it's kinda boring here so maybe you're right
But I hear everything is crazy expensive in California. How the fuck do you buy a home. Also there's lots of drugs I hear, and not just the potheads

>boring
Lemme guess, you live in the city and have never seen a farm from anything but your car window?

doesn't really matter. your life is too centered around politics if you think california is a bad place to live based on that alone. maybe try visiting. just stay away from the big cities.

yeah farms sure are exciting bro

I liked Idaho too.

I’ve vacationed in Cali before. Nothing but spics, hippies, and fags. The country is filled with polluted air, it’s dirty, the people are tougher than 30 grit sand paper, and it’s expensive as fuck.

Attached: 1513253870842.jpg (558x559, 109K)

I said stay away from the big cities dumbass

>missing the point
You live in Cali, probably in the city, so I understand why the concept of enjoying the outdoors is foreign to you

>California is a better state to live in than any Midwest state

OP depicted in pic related

Attached: images.png (254x198, 9K)

That’s not just the big cities, dumbass

You think this “exciting”? It’s tokyo.

I’d take life on a farm any day of the week over dystopia

Attached: CA0CBACB-1051-47E0-872F-A4257D87A386.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

The rural/small town Midwest is God’s country. I never appreciated it until I left.

LOLOLOLOL

>>you live on a farm you're a fag and your shits all fucked up

Define, "better."

small if gay

Small town America is still the pinnacle of American living, regardless of what state. Nothing bigger than Boise, population wise, should be considered.

I live in washington state, rural.

Yeah it sure is polluted and dirty and full of spics in the sierra nevada mountains and it's hella expensive in the desert and steppes. You're full of shit.

Even Vegas (Nevada) is nicer than midwest states, desu. Just stay in a nice part of town and you unironically have 200x the quality of life you would have in Indiana or some shit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>California is a better state to live in than any Midwest state.
California has THE LOWEST rate of satisfaction with life
the HIGHEST emmissions
the HIGHEST homeless population
and your sidewalks give people hepatitis

better than farms. I grew up surrounded by farms.

wilderness > city > farms

Because so many people live on a mountain range, right? Like just sitting at the peak. Right up there. Yup

Yup. I visited San Fran. Couldn’t fucking believe what a shithole it was. Drugs and homeless everywhere.

T. Man that passed a Farm once and complained of the smell

imagine basing your entire opinion of a state on three or four cities within it that cover

>mfw someone is actually defending a bottom 5 state

Nope. At least on a farm you can have guns, a dirt bike, an ATV, drive a truck. You can’t do any of that in a city. All you can do is walk to bars and get shifaced, laid, and walk back to your small apartment. That’s city life here or anywhere.

dunno why you have to straw man people building houses on peaks but yes tons of people live in the mountains including myself.

it's not farms that smell bad, it's ranches.

It’s not a straw man. You’re claiming people literally live ON THE MOUNTAIN as an argument. People do not live literally on the rock face of the mountains. They live in the shadow of them. Mountains don’t make up for your shitty state.

nothing to do with guns, dirt bikes and ATVs on farmland unless you've got wilderness paired with it. not going to find much of that in the midwest.
>drive a truck
yeah I love working for fun

sure it has great geography, but its a Marxist shithole run by hypocrites.

but that is a straw man. yawn. learn how to argue.

Hoosier here.
Been to San Diego county area two times the past six years .. it's an absolute cesspool .. it makes Indiana seem like paradise.
Not just the industrial ugliness and shitskins but the landscape there is so ugly compared to Indiana.
We have so much more lushness and g r e e n.

You guys only like small towns because you can’t make it in a larger, more competitive area

Learn what a straw man is, cuck. If Cali is so good, why are people leaving by the thousands?
>economy declining
>housing declining
>air quality is garbage
>forests literally always ablaze

>ur jus jealous
COPE

I never said people are building houses on rock faces of mountains, those are your words into my mouth, also known as a straw man argument.

people are leaving by the thousands because the big cities in california are terrible, which I've been saying all along.

Teхac лyчшe, oбoжaю дeвoчeк c кoбypoй в бюcтгaльтepe

California is literally hell.

this. every flyover fag I meet can only brag about cheap rent. That's it. They shop at walmart, deal with shit weather year round and live with fat tards but MUH CHEAP RENT

>CEO of a fortune 500 company
>still urges the simple life

Get on my level, faggot

Attached: 1529659773214.png (365x515, 88K)

You're delusional. San Diego is beautiful.

Attached: San-Diego.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

>If Cali is so good, why are people leaving by the thousands?

At this rate the state will be empty!

Attached: 80B82FB8-018A-40F0-803A-36E29D743A8F.png (676x346, 17K)

Caшa, этo aмepcкий фopyм, зaчeм ты нa pyccкoм пишeшь.

Live in San Diego. Place is a shit hole. Few repairs to the streets. Homeless are everywhere. Can not wait for tourists to get Hepatitis A while swimming in the ocean. Faggotary is part of the city culture. And it cost to much for everything. New gas tax, 8%sales tax, income tax and property taxes.
Kid next door is in high school and is as stupid as fuck, will tell you school sucks. Can not wait to move.

Would drink unironically

>At this rate the state will be empty!

Attached: 0e3.png (600x339, 187K)

Look at all those illegal democrats!

Wisconsin fag here. I'd rather live in the Midwest than that communist spic shithole

Seeing as i'm not a faggot or a woman I don't really care about what state I'm in or bragging about arbitrary shit like that.

I'm in California right now. Mexicans everywhere, even in remote ski towns like Mammoth Lakes

I like my low state taxes, 60 dollar a year car registration, and 480 a month rent southwest Ohio. You can keep California.

Got water? Damn Global warming it melted glacier and created the Great Lakes

yeah obviously fucking retard, it has the best economy for any state in the us
the population are just retards and illegals

Attached: 1382563094738.jpg (299x259, 14K)

Have you been to the cities outside downtown?
It's a complete shithole, it's down there with LA.

went to san jose once and it was terrifying just trying to drive in that

40acres on river front
Check out this home at Realtor.com
$199,000
4beds · 2+baths
10095 Red Bridge Dr, Atlanta
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10095-Red-Bridge-Dr_Atlanta_MI_49709_M34478-24376?cid=other_shares_core_ldp

The reason it’s so cheap is that it’s a hot mosquito infested dump surrounded by illiterate home schooled people.

Attached: VolksrepublikKalifornia.jpg (629x640, 50K)

>i'm okay with californians spreading around america with their social views like some disease
Why?

OP no one lives in midwest so this thread is pretty pointless anyways. West coast/northeast US are pretty much only relevant parts of america.

This is correct, nobody lives there. Besides, they're full, no room for you city folk.

Yeah, not hard to imagine

No.

Really? My uncle works for Nintendo

Why are Californians such self important faggots?

You’re an idiot.

You have GOT to be fucking retarded.

I just left that shithooe and I would suck a whole lot of dick before I ever moved back there.

Between the retarded laws and the totalitarian taxes, there ain't shit there to want.

Not even close. Look at income equality and cost of living. Midwest is far BETTER.