>Brexit: March planned as Fox says PM not bluffing on no deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44575929

>Leyton fire: Dozens of firefighters at warehouse blaze
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44586364

>Explosion hits Ethiopia PM rally
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44586187

>US military plans migrant tent camps amid Trump crackdown
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44585716

Attached: young tories.jpg (900x1200, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou0aOAJLxi8
youtu.be/RxSbTlH0K4w
youtu.be/4KNuo72QuYk
youtu.be/ngvnSfQMZDU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
youtube.com/watch?v=T4sV3lqzKqQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWoWnp8RgQo
youtube.com/watch?v=WncjfCJyIo0
cambriawillnotyield.wordpress.com/
todsstuff.co.uk/index.htm
theknightshop.com/buy-hema-equipment/hema-weapons/sharp-steel-swords
youtu.be/tGWEEpepNp4
coldsteel-uk.com/store/Spears.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime

Great post.

Start killing cats
Start saving native British birds

If you complain about grey squirrels but own a cat then you are the most disgusting hypocrite.

Cats do not belong in Britain they are an invasive species that have massacred bird populations across not only this nation but Europe.

Don't be a twat.
Kill that cat.

Start hoarding bricks in your attic.

Attached: manshomeismanscastle.jpg (1902x221, 85K)

>back in the early 90's
>that boomer that browses Jow Forums

I'm not falling for your Jow Forums memes i'm Gen X

youtube.com/watch?v=ou0aOAJLxi8

if above 50 i go to church
if below 50 i go to drunk

2/3

Gen x best gen mate

3/5

4/5

Mate I'm honoured. I've never in my life been screencapped.

Attached: Polearm Gilbert island Kiribati 1.jpg (1384x879, 162K)

fucking christian hackers

I knew a girl like pic related, we used to stare at each other, later found out she had a boyfriend the whole time.

what did she mean by this? Was it just me autistically staring?

Attached: 1528415712273.png (261x358, 39K)

Yea I really dislike stray cats 2bh, i'd be over the moon if I didn't see another, house cats are fine but fuck you if you let it out at night to shit and spray all over my gaff

Fucking Romans

>we used to stare at each other

Kek. Like a daily activity,

>time for our 4 o'clock stare!

extreme re roll if repeating i kill myself

bye

>imagine going from never being screencapped to being screencaped twice in one day

Attached: asd.jpg (455x129, 22K)

Hey Monsters here ..

This 2bh

Hi Mair.

Attached: wolfsalute.gif (480x258, 477K)

>>we used to stare at each other
>actually talking to girls

Attached: 1477599966835.png (601x508, 114K)

That's unfortunate.

Attached: Questioning_.png (801x801, 35K)

If cats are kept as pets they should be given collars like the birdbesafe one or something similar.

Cats kill 55 million birds a year in the UK.

Don't be shitty.
Bin that kitty.

Can't handle it boys!

fucking digits there lad

Everyone have a rare ORIGINAL, genuine Aztec sacrificial knife.

Attached: Aztec or Mixtec sacrificial knife.jpg (320x768, 49K)

cheeky ...an I was banned twice other nite .. LAFFFF ..HAHAHAHAHAHA ..the Best is ..this is blokes taking the Piss ..lol

if you're fighting with swords and amour you're already fucked. all you really need is a good buck knife with a guard. a dagger is still the most reliable weapon in war, soldiers still carry them today.

Attached: opplanet-buck-knives-general-cocobolo-handle-plain-leather-sheath-120brs-main.jpg (365x240, 5K)

Attached: 1422307540229.jpg (250x325, 18K)

I'm right with you lad, just don't think the wolf or the bear are ever coming back, can you imagine the backlash from farmers?
youtu.be/RxSbTlH0K4w

In all seriousness I don't see a problem, stare at whoever you like. If you are good looking and/or muscular you can act like a right sperg and no one will notice.

I was at the Awards an then it all ./. Pete TONG .. ...an it all went Fab Wrong .. an WAS NOT ME .. WAS UPPER at this bosses here .. an then when I off. .. They carried it on an .. I an then shut down after I said Leave Get it get Music .. ON ..
I am struggling ling here .. as I ok

Lol the lady in the back has a mohawk.

Should I do boxing or Krav Maga?

You're right, but those farmers are cheeky cunts. Constant whinging about wildlife.

>fookin badgers are biting muh cows!

You'd think medieval people didn't have to deal with this shit, and modern farmers can't get their act to together despite our technology, absolute bunch of pussies they are.

yeah, I'm not going to make judgement on my own attractiveness, but it seems she wasn't opposed to it, we talked on the bus for a bit once.

the eternal thot strikes again

FUCKIN EMO DEANO ON THE PULL AGAIN!

Attached: IMG_1554.png (750x1334, 2.12M)

boxing

>downs a can of redbull and lights a ciggie

emo deanos are the worst

struggling to keep them there .. you heare

Boxing. What i've seen of (((Krav Maga))) looks shit.

Boxing. Then later get some ground game with judo or jj.

>tfw we're too Celtic for the Germanics and too Germanic for the Celts.

Is this what it feels like to be a mutt?

box but don't spar

If I ever run for Prime Minister (provided we aren't already under fascist rule by the time I'm ready) do you reckon this would be good music to use in my political ad, with a speech of mine in the background and pictures of architecture I would plan on building and footage large buildings, British wildlife, happy white families and mountains inbetween me giving the speech?

youtu.be/4KNuo72QuYk

Attached: IMG_1580[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

emo deano's only gone and pulled again
youtu.be/ngvnSfQMZDU

Anyone noticed an upsurge in Scots behaving like they're somehow better/more sophisticated than the English? Recently they've began to LARP as Nordics, which is especially funny considering most are obese, ugly and uncultured. Also home to Glasgow, the biggest shithole in the UK.

Boxing, i did boxing for years and my mate did krav for years. We messed about sparring a bit and he couldn't lay a hand on me. I don't doubt that it's useful, but you'll see returns much more quickly if you learn boxing.

Remember that you can't do wrong if you have slef confidence. Not even joking, you could have a shit in the street, but do it with a straight face and determined eyes and no one will challenge you.

How many diseases do you think that hobgoblin has?

Krav can't handle a boxer's speed, that's its issue. Ideal for dealing with drunk people/non-strikers. But when a boxer starts letting the punches go Krav has no effective counter. They also don't have the best distance management.

Spoke to a Scot on the phone when I was sorting my bank shit out, he was sound. Haven't spoken to many to make a judgement though.

Could you,

>rename DWP to Ministry of Labout

>rename MOD to The War Office

Put the fear of god into them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

Sure.

listen you baked a cake .. dont worry .. all blokes will be up up your holes....stop being ...LOL as the proper one an he said the comet .. !!!

also you have to do strange rituals to get into power circles, so that they have something on you, be weary

I went to Scotland as a kid on holiday and it was absolutely shit. Everyone was rude, arrogant and the accents were horrible. As far as I'm aware, little has changed.

Well then I would just alert my followers to it and burn the fucking thing down leaving hanging Trotskyists in our wake.

Just got back from the march!
#PeoplesVoteMarch

Attached: DgZOn50XUAAQc3m.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

how old are you

To see proper scotland you need to get up to the islands, skye, orkney, shetlands. Breathtaking places.

you sound like a cunt tbqh

Attached: Primate facial expressions.jpg (638x479, 82K)

Yeah, I've noticed that sentiment a lot at the Guardian. There's a lot of 'progressive' Scottish dipshits who seem to be obsessive and hate-filled toward England and the English.

Why, GCHQ?

you sound like a more retarded less self aware version of me

I will do boxing then cheers lads

fuck sake they do it to themselves don't they

>be weary
*wary

Anything called "peoples..." sounds like some dystopian commie shite

Is all of this stuff legal to own or will the fuzz come knocking?

youtube.com/watch?v=T4sV3lqzKqQ

Attached: jointhefreedomclub.jpg (700x1057, 108K)

I'n contrast to this, I've been to Scotland twice and I want to live there to be honest

In what way do I sound retarded and as if I lack self awareness? And how would you say I seem like you?

you're right

Attached: 745682356.png (282x396, 141K)

Attached: 1529451802351.jpg (700x1057, 214K)

Are you a Scot? I don't have a problem with all of you, just the general attitude I received while visiting. They seemed to have no problem welcoming European tourists, but as soon as they heard my English accent they became cold and disdainful.

Poetry in motion lads. Gorgeous...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWoWnp8RgQo

cunt

I don't care bout your other pubes
just be good to me

Alright...? Cheers for the valuable contribution to the discussion.

>tfw you will never storm an argie trench

youtube.com/watch?v=WncjfCJyIo0

Attached: 1463583348577.png (645x773, 93K)

Nah lad it's sound they won't do fuck all, only if you're a paki will they get you.

Sound lad get your knife and I'll grab my spear (yes, I do own one) and we'll see who comes out on top, brainlet.

>implying your whining and bitching and persecution complex because you are a cunt is "valuable" contribution to the thread

It's Soros-funded nonsense.
Scary to see so many people buy into it.

Any of you lads read some of this?
cambriawillnotyield.wordpress.com/

Already a member.

Attached: IMG_1521[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Seriously mate you can order it all online, here is one of the highest quality (and highest price) websites:

todsstuff.co.uk/index.htm

Attached: Early 1500s German dagger bronze hilt 36cm.jpg (600x450, 52K)

I take it you are a Scot then? Or are you just getting pissed on their behalf?

Legal, just dont take it outside unless you have a good reason. Also look up hema

theknightshop.com/buy-hema-equipment/hema-weapons/sharp-steel-swords

Also, this was the Wood pigeon I was debreasting when my mother caught me and forced me to throw it away, I shot it in the neck and it flapped and flapped and flapped and blood was just spurting everywhere, I just started smacking with the butt of my rifle to break its neck, and managed to do it after the third or fourth try, I always try to get a picture of the bird with my air rifle, but I had already started de breasting it.

Attached: IMG_1577[2].jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

tfw
youtu.be/tGWEEpepNp4

>Seriously mate you can order it all online

not for long

Attached: 1512733365364.jpg (1098x762, 86K)

>that work station

also you haven't answered my question, how old are you

Attached: 1526129698515.jpg (1000x1339, 549K)

pubey pubey pubey pubey
>aaaa aaaa aaaa

>ywn pull on a pair of ball crushing short shorts and set off to slot floppies with the lads

Attached: 85e9762a4833c2e8a518c7a117c362f9.jpg (652x743, 350K)

Attached: 1516880087198.png (1004x1408, 1.09M)

I don't want to answer because you called me retarded and said I lack self awareness, also, you didn't answer my counter question.

You are a wrongin. But to spare the birds pain, in future grap its body with one hand, grap its head with the other, twist in opposite directions and pull apart. Had to do this to a dying pigeon that landed in my garden. Horrible, but cruel necessity (not in your case though).

Best get to it then, get your budget spear from here if you can't afford anything else, just buy the head and buy a large dowel from the timber yard and fit it yourself.

coldsteel-uk.com/store/Spears.html

Attached: Ancient arrowheads of various kinds.jpg (465x620, 61K)

Attached: 1511806720268.jpg (680x750, 60K)

Also to avoid heat learn how to knap rocks and make blades yourself. Pic related

Attached: Flint tomahawk.jpg (480x640, 247K)