Let's play a game

>your opinion of the Jewish people before Jow Forums

>your opinion of them now

Attached: jewrio.gif (256x264, 8K)

(OP)
Before: Jews are bad they kill palestinians.

After: Jews are good they kill wh*Te subhumans.

summer

>Grew up with Jews: Thought they were fellow whites but knew there was something special about them

>Now: Respect but pity

Before: Just because there are some evil Jews doesn't that all Jews are evil. I think that we should support Israel

After: Kill 'em all

before
>weird looking religion freaks

after
>GAS THE KIKES
>RACEWAR NOW

Attached: 1528251389567.jpg (338x531, 116K)

Before Gas them all

After Why Haven't We Gassed Them All Yet...!!!

are you so vulnerable to the IDF bots here? or are u one of them?

Rat kikes - psychotic rat kikes

before: haha, holocaust jokes rock! laughter is the best medicine! let's check out Jow Forums!

after: holocausts rock! heil hitler!

Jews are my allies against the wh*Te menace. They are taking revenge for what the Romans and the Assyrian whites did to them. Good for them.

>kids i bullied at school and called them ovendodgers
>people i hate for killed a bunch of kids in the middle east

>didn't know, didn't care
>God's chosen people, the superior race above all others and the only ones with the right to call theselves human.

they are antichristian, satan worshipping, child sacrificing, worthless scum

>before
jews control the world
>after
i love jews, based kikes. gotta become the jew

>before: These guys are goofy and they have silly random holidays. Kinda weird though... why are they lawyers?

>after: The jews, collectively speaking, are parasitic in nature. They desire to corrupt and rot all other cultures from the inside out; they want to make the Earth their plantation; they want to subvert and destroy other cultures and thus destroy the true diversity of human kind (our culture, which has taken longer to build than anything else we have). If supremacy means to love ones people, then call me a supremacist. But if it means hating others as well, then call the Jews supremacists. They have no love of Good. It has taken a long time for me to see this, but they must be eliminated once and for all. A final solution is necessary.

Before:
> they look a little different
Now:
> they are more nepotistic than others

Still better than wh*Tes

This

before: individually, smart and funny. the nepotism is an issue.

after: individually, smart and funny. the nepotism is an issue. and wait... what?

I laughed that's bad dude

Attached: reddit-alien.0.1521130548.png (1200x800, 119K)

Before: Wow, such an unique culture destroyed by evil ideology
After: Rats, pests, worst creatures on this planet responsible for our misery. Hitler was right and we should kill them all. Palestine is Arab. Gas the kikes. Heil Europa!

I learned history.

Attached: 1528582449435.jpg (786x383, 116K)

i was looking at your flag and thinking u were from chile. but u are czech, it makes more sense since u guys got cucked so hard by the jew. they even turned u people into self-hating atheists. i really hope one day this gets reverted

before: I could tolerate their existence
now: I can't tolerate their existence

I am TÜRK not Czech

Before: I thought it was a religion only
After: Now I have a name for the men behind the curtain, the ruling globalist deepstate elites.

Not all ethnic Jews are zionists. All Zionists are Jews though.

Before:
>Omg, poor Jews. 6000001 - how terrible
Now:
>Wtf, why is everyone around me kikes, and why didn't I realise it before.. I feel paranoid..

It's interesting actually.

I hated kikes BEFORE I came to POL. I got redpilled on the JQ on Youtube, facebook, Minds, etc.

I only started browsing POL because I wanted good memes and was interested in arguments. Also, I love the weaponized autism.

I also kind of wanted to get interested folks to look up my username on here. It's the same one I go by on Minds, gab, youtube, and Bitchute. I wasn't going to specifically advertise, but rather just have people on here say "wow, what a good meme, I wonder if he does anything else". or "what a great comment".

Not sure if it's helped, but hey, what the hell. I like it here, and I'm sure someone will notice the name and check it out.

The only thing POL has done in regards to the JQ is give me more ammo. Seeing all the slide threads (cough, cough, OP) from shareblue, the JIDF, and probably Jewish trolls has made my attitude towards them sour a bit more.

Attached: Von Kauen logo.png (640x400, 64K)

Before
>poor jews, a lot of them died

After
>Jews rule the world and we are fucked

I wish i was born jew desu
Both jews that i know are extremely successful person

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 112K)

oh, the roach reveals itself. where's the spray?

>I don't really like being around the people at the temple my uncle goes to when we visit him, they make me uncomfortable

>I despise Hasidics and the orthodox as well as the reformed. I haven't been to temple since the Saturday after the election.

Attached: it's hip to be (((square))).jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

>I wish i was born jew desu
A blessing and a curse, my friend.

You guys are pretty dragnet being this dumb should be fact checking.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-190304_Chrome.jpg (535x3062, 649K)

Before pol:
Why do they kill so many palesteins in isreal? Haha my brother is a Jew because he has a big nose

After pol:
There is a certain group of Jews who are highly organized, intelligent and powerful in hollywood, big business, banking and governments around Europe who believe that they are the Ubermensh, Gods chosen people. And are working day and night to secure a world order upon which all races but them are mixed together with no identity used as workers to full their power until machines can take their place. Their final goal is a world that only belongs to Jews as they believe this is Gods plan.

>tldr; NAZI COLLABORATION AS LATE AS 1936 WITH JEWISH FEDERATION NOW ISRAEL

Attached: BA16AA8E-2598-40B1-BEF0-5F6AE41D2293.png (1870x912, 49K)

Pretty much top tier bait this season.

>>>Why are people who never integrate talking about how easy it is to integrate 80iq people
>>>aha!!

Attached: smart.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Tell me brother, what's it like casting your net?

Don't post it if you can't toast it.

Before:
>People who blew up shitskins for fun and were rich
After:
>People who want to control all of the Middle East, are the richest of the rich and can afford to run global psy-op campaigns, and are massive thieves who deserve to burn

before:
(((we))) have a good work ethic and like to talk, so we're more often successful in jobs, which require these skills

after:
(((we))) are the epithem of human civilisation, the ultimate masterrace, all your shit are belong to us, and you are all useless virgin basement dwellers

Attached: 56654.jpg (640x427, 73K)

I can’t believe anyone could be influenced in anyway by this stupid message board.

this

Da Jew man be keepin snow niggas down yo

nazi symbol is based on the sun dumbfuck.

Before: Jews? What about them?
After: Kill them all

Before: Loosely affiliated close-knit communities based around the twin sister of Christianity, which is probably the true inheritor of our old testament. A curmudgeonly people that have largely been sidelined by society because of their introversion. Fiddler on the roof.
After: While there are probably many temples that are full of workaday Jews, they're so secretive there's no way to know which ones aren't part of the global hegemony of Shem. The ones at the top have orchestrated all man made disasters of our time and the destruction of our society, as they have done many times before. The ones at the bottom are probably 10% ok dudes (that don't take their race or faith to be a large part of their identity), the rest are immoral degenerates typified by the term Shyster. Where's the full English translation of the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud, Shylock?! Even the fucking Masons aren't as secretive as the rabbinicals, and the ones in New York and Israel claim to be mainly atheist anyway.

literally nothing wrong with what he said

>before: Jews are greedy people haha
>after pol: Jews are responsible for everey single evil thing that ever happens in this planet. The Talmud is disgusting, they want nothing but the total annihiliation of the west, they want to control us like sheep or cattle. They treat their maids worse than shit, they should all be put in an oven.

>whites who believe in Judaism

>whites that get blamed for the downfall of low IQ whites that post these shit threads.

Attached: df.gif (320x180, 1.49M)

before:
>jews are pretty cool i guess, all the jews i know are rich so good for them
after:
>day of the rope when?

if mother = jew
then you = jew

Greatest mind control scam in all of human history.

Attached: jew_woman.jpg (600x600, 160K)

bump

More or less this.

shitty
shitty

Gas them all*

I took the blackpill.

Attached: in the oven Jew.jpg (1063x778, 251K)

>Not all ethnic Jews are zionists

It doesn't mean they don't work with them. Read By Way of Deception and The Other Side of Deception and you'll see what I mean. Victor Ostrovsky is ex-Mossad btw,

>Christians with long history, own language and weird beards

>Literal children of Satan that will be purged from this Earth within our lifetime

>spacing
you have to go back

Before: a group of people that we should protect at all costs

After: fucking Satan, they need to be exterminated

>me pre-2005 upon discovering Jow Forums
Didn't really know who/what jews were except that everyone said they had huge noses and murdered the jesus character.
I was completely blu-pilled and had a poster of brooke burke in my room that I would masturbate to.

>me in 2007 after going to /news/ everyday
NIGGERS AND JEWS = BAD NEWS
At this point they were just a meme to me

>me in 2014 - 2015 after they went hardcore with the sjw and internet takeover.
Someone and something is obviously trying to play out an agenda here ...

>me in 2016 - 2017
The fucking kikes need to go

I am full 1488 now

I used to think they were good people given that they were branded as the "chosen people". I also used to think they were the good guys in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict who are defending their land from violent Muslims.

Now, I just think they are self-righteous, selfish & brutal land-grabbers who only care about their own people & their wealth

shlomo be glowin' in the dark n sheeiiit
before Jow Forums: israel is the only democracy in the middle east. lol what? how can jews be behind white genocide? duh that means they'll be surrounded by muslims. it's the globalists you anti-semites, our political elite!
after Jow Forums: w-what.. our political elites are jews? a-and they are the g-g-globalists too.. IT WAS THE JEWS ALL ALONG!

Attached: 0aa.png (882x733, 1017K)

>kikes that should be eliminated
>israel is our greatest ally oy vey rememba da holo-cost goyim *rubs hands*

knew this jewish chick from college maths. Bookish type but very voluptuous, so my freshman ass wanted to claim that pussy. Later I found out that her father was an IAF veteran. Jolly good family, but they moved around a lot, so our relationship didn't last long.

Nowadays I think that they're sniveling thieves that must be removed from power. Isolated and quarantined from the rest of the world so that their pestilence shall never taint our nations again.

>mfw I miss smashing that kosher taint once in a while.

Attached: 1478071682828.png (800x680, 218K)

bumping.