My gfriend is a natural redhead. I'm a natural blonde. Should I impregnate her?

She's scottish ancestry. I'm northern german ancestry? Should I knock her up? what does Jow Forums think?

Attached: hair-color-ideas-for-natural-redheads-natural-red-hair-WNQqoA.jpg (600x900, 88K)

honestly, dude?

you had to make a thread about this?

Attached: 2258dc4ffdd1fcd6930af62c2f1e82f31883708b0066fb21f3a392d989e772f4.png (1026x746, 58K)

Take your weak swede cuck genes out of celtic lands, you fucking snow jew.

Attached: Jewish-Viking-Tradition.jpg (1280x1440, 569K)

I'm on the fence. She's hot, but she's a freaking hot tempered red head. not sure what to do.

yes. red hair is hereditary. it often skips a generation though, so your kids probably won't have redhair, but your grandkids will. assuming you bring your kids up properly to marry another person of light.

red head grand kids. that would be cool!

Marry her, then get her pregnant.

>Should I impregnate her?
Repeatedly.

(((Vikings)))

Attached: jewish_viking_by_velociraptor_king-d5pbwt3.jpg (854x936, 137K)

this

The answer is yes. Fuck your stupid thread

thanks brothers. I guess I'll have to do my duty :)

Breed the potato nigger out of her.

Don't tell her your fucking real name! pump her full of babies, then leave when the belly starts growing.

Let cucks raise your kids, that's what those stupid faggots are good for!

Why do you care about the opinions of anonymous users from this site on whether or not to get your gf pregnant? If your serious you just kill yourself now

hmm. that isbe tempting. 18 years of having a gun to my head from "family services" is not much to look forward to..

I care about what Jow Forums thinks because you are the only people I agree with on most things. Everyone I know is a brainwashed libtard.

If you do knock her up, you have to be married first

Exactly! Be the mystery penis, not the simp provider!

Yes. Do it many times.

no. ALL redheads belong to me.

Jokes aside, good for you. I've a pretty redhead myself. If you want to actually raise your children, then YES. Make some white kids, perpetuate those beautiful redhead genes, and make sure she stays faithful. God bless white brother.

yes

beg her to bang, since she's whiter than you

when redheads feel sexual, prepare to be used thoroughly like a pleasure toy

usually just before their period

do i fucking care mate

Attached: nigel.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Yes, as long as you marry her first.

yeah. :)

Why are you even asking this question?

>worrying about red head
> When people have actual problems
I'm Hispanic, my kids will never be white.

You are a white man who loves a white woman and you’re asking Jow Forums if you should live out the 14 words? Come on man...

Attached: 349D1685-B3BC-4F85-AF0E-8E3CE6E3F11E.jpg (794x524, 66K)

FUCKING BREED HER YOU FUCK

SAGE

>implying Jow Forums gives a fuck if you plough a sc*t or not

A brap thread died for this

Attached: 1528501581990.jpg (412x351, 21K)

Yep. Doit. Have atleast 5.

I think it depends on how red her hair is. The "redder", it generally means redheads have been marrying each other for a while. If her hair is red enough, your children might even be redheads themselves, or they might be between blond and red.
Ideally Scotts would be with Scotts, Germans with Germans, but I don't think it's reasonable to expect these barriers to survive in America.

:(

Yeah man do what burger says, act like a total nigger, that never fails to have purely positive consequences down the road for society as a whole.

good point. I don't want to produce messed up kids.

underrated

Well, you said you're from northern Germany, if you look nordic enough that would essentially be more or less the same genetic background Iceland has. Vikings got themselves some celtic qts and went to live on a frozen rock with hot springs

You shouldn't be asking this, dude. It's your duty to produce as many white babies as possible. BUT that's only the beginning. You must also be strong enough to raise your kids right.

You need to put the benis in red pubic vagene

if you know what i mean ;/

Sage

What? If you seriously need the guidance of this board you need to end things with her today and let a real man take her

after you marry her
we have enough bastard children

Shit, I heard this meme