White woman doxxed

After calling police on a young black kid selling water in front of a building without a permit (allegedly nothing more to the story), the sheboon mother took to twitter to complain. A vile mob of anti-whites hop on the case, dox the white woman and proceed to destroying her personal business by contacting all retailers carrying its products.

twitter.com/_ethiopiangold/status/1010577140595560448

Attached: fiusbhafjhba.png (820x1156, 699K)

Womp womp whitey

Niggers are reaping what they sow

race war when?

>A vile mob of anti-whites hop on the case, dox the white woman and proceed to destroying her personal business by contacting all retailers carrying its products.
I see nothing wrong with that. Fuck people like her, the nigglet din do nuttin.

>Selling water
Sure thing.

LOL now thats funny

crack flavored water

>(allegedly nothing more to the story)
>Fake
>Gay
>Fake
>Gay

-Who was actually behind the stand with the girl ?
-Is this the type of "begging/panhandling" where they sell a almost worthless item in exchange for money ?

>selling water
Yh sure "water".

>reselling bottled water
I've never heard of a black jew before.

>when Nestle wants to sell water it's a crime against humanity
>when my wife's son does it it's okay

I hate the water bottle selling niggers. They're at every highway ramp in atlanta.

She has a point. Why is the white woman triggered by a niglet selling water? So what?

This seems to be a common thing for nogs for some reason. I guess reselling other retailer's products it the pinnacle of black entrepreneurialism.

-inb4 the media outlets run with it then quietly retract things when its found out this lil 8 year old was actually an 18 year old selling liquor.

Yeah. It's basically a more "dignified" form of begging. I see tons of them on the subway selling candy for various "causes." I live in a city with a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage. They could make more at McDonalds.

OP you don't have to like niggers to hate smug soccer moms that don't mind their own goddamn business. Just wait until you take your son to the park and have some random middle aged cunt accuse you of being a pedophile.

Lot of niggers do this here. When you visit some tourist trap, you can be sure to get jew to death if you are thirsty. Those apefricans sell ice cold bottle of water for 1€.

The free market can solve everything.

Different Subject:
Would anyone really buy water from a Nigger selling it on the street?

Attached: Unknown.png (225x225, 4K)

Nigger logic:
Shops are for stealing, streets are for official business transactions.

Somebody calling cops on 8 y.o. for selling water deserves to get fucked regardless of color.

Why sell water? You can make a much larger up charge on lemonade or koolaid than water.

Sweet agitprop comment samefag, why do you do this to yourself?

who cares all of it's filled with xenoestrogen anyway

I suprised at myself for saying this but fuck that petty cunt. Let the kids sell some damn water

while I think the white lady went too far, lets all just admit that the little niglet was likely 'selling water' for the mother. 10:1 that water was bought with food stamps as well and resale of items bought with snap benefits is a big no no but no ones ever going to report that

hehehe true
good point rabbi, lol
true

aaaand this is most likely the direction the story will soon take

Kids get called on all the time when they put up a Lemonade stand but because this little Niglet got called by whitey its sheboon gorilla went apeshit and called a bunch of wild Hyenas going THAS WAYCIS

Niggers shouldn't be allowed on social media

read 'kill all normies', there are large swathes of the left who are waking up to how destructive identity politics is

So what? Trumptards love seeing people doxxed. Remember when Trump doxxed Lindsey Graham? You all thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

WOMP WOMP

I wouldn't buy a nigger on the street

Idc if she gets fucked, this is the kinda person who would call the police on a damn lemonade stand. Why would I give a damn what happens to someone that dumb?

Reminder all whites have a responsibility to arm themselves.

Womp womp ;)

They can't mem-.......

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-095030.jpg (810x3633, 1.09M)

The factory sealed bottle means that people will be more trusting. I've bought bottled water from them on a hot day but not drank out of a pitcher.
Markup is pretty good, if you buy a case it's usually around 25 cents and you can sell for a dollar, minus whatever you spend on refrigeration/ice.

Yeah but that's work. Ugh.

This. White women are trash. Why didn't she just mind her own fucking business?

(((Cohen)))

> Shops are for stealing, streets are for official business transactions.
kek

Attached: 1506316548094.jpg (948x948, 122K)

The little niglets are trying to shame white people from calling 911 to enforce laws/civilzation.

Don't want to get doxed with an internet hate mob? Then I get to chimp out and break the law.

Fucking disgusting.

Kek

Attached: 1525772086791.jpg (479x669, 45K)

Too bad it's too late for them. Pandora's Box is open. Multiculturalism inevitably devolves into identity politics and then civil war.
Also this cunt should have gone down the street before she called.

Holy Shit-did u just say working is a more dignified way of begging? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Attached: litup.jpg (660x486, 121K)

Good. That's what she gets for being a cunt.

t. "french" nigger

Selling "water", another code word for crack? Nice one nigs

/thread

Attached: 1529684392529.jpg (1000x479, 99K)

>Holy Shit-did u just say working is a more dignified way of begging? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

if u havent seen this shit u ahvent seen it, its unreal

they basically latchkey homeless kids who try to sell u dollar store candy for $5 a piece for some made up BS charity or local 'cause' that goes straight in their pimp/mommy/owner's pocket

If you really want to trigger these niggers you should start a fund raising page for this women.

This shit is all over big cities.

DC might be the worst.

"ICE COL WATA 1 DOLLA!!!"

>(((cohen)))
>i am a white woman
Fucking kek

she wasn't being racist, just being a bitch. This means I shouldn't care about her

think about it

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

This
I hate niggers but who fucking cares if a kid is selling anything let alone water.

All you white people and people who hate scum pan handling and selling junk outside businesses need to ban togther and help people like this lady fronlm the backlash. Or else the niggers will continue to win

>too lazy to make lemonade
>sells water
lol

1: The white chick is a busy body bitch for not minding her own fucking business. The cops should have told her to fuck off and stop wasting their time.

2: The young black kid is a lazy nog for not making lemonade. I mean selling water? Put in some fucking effort.

3: Nogs gonna nog, this is why you should mind your own business and not go looking for trouble.

Attached: Black Kids.jpg (720x699, 151K)

why are blacks so fucking stupid?

>called the cops on an 8 year old selling water
What a cunt.

I don’t support niggers in any shape or form. I make it a point to do business with anybody but a nigger. I hope they are perpetually poor.

>8 year old
>water

good fuck that old bitch

who cares if a kid is selling water on the street

this isnt even a white/black issue

this a bitter old woman who has nothing to do but try and bring people to her level of misery issue, and anyone here trying to defend her on the basis of her white identity doesn't realize she would try and castigate you just as quickly as an 8 year old black girl.

Just a bitter old roastie.

Attached: classic vipe.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>working together as a racial group
>bad

admittedly your USA nigger racial group think has been hijacked by (((them))) to serve the anti-white (((agenda))), but we should be striving for this.

Attached: trump-pepe-thoughtul.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Sometimes they come in clutch when I'm thirsty and it's fucking muggy as shit out. The bottle is always greasy tho

These people won't stop until we put them in camps or hang them

Let's get it on already

Ironically the black kid is on our side. He is against regulation and selling water instead of drugs. Lady deserved to be doxxed.

>admits to doing something illegal
>HOW DARE YOU CALL DA CAWPS

This.

This lady is in the business of the herbal jew. I feel nothing for her.

This. FUCK wh*te “people”

You obviously have never encountered these types.
>Block your path and shove a bottle of water/flowers/oranges in your face
>When you decline they ask again
>Get an attitude when you get annoyed
>Talk shit about you once you finally get past them
>Literally begging with a product

i hate nosey boomer fucks almost as much as niggers.

Cant even count how many old boomer fucks would just yell at me and my teen friends or call the cops and even try to come and get physical for the dumbest shit because they have nothing to do but litteraly look out there window all day.

Most Niggers are barely sentient apes with the minds of children whom just parrot whatever their (((masters))) tell them, no matter how absurd. Without the brain poison they're pretty harmless, obviously unfit to live in modern civilization but not a active menace

Remember whom brought them here against the wishes of the White majority to make shekels, owned nearly all the slaves, then instigated a war to try and keep their slaves after we tried to stamp it out, then brainwashed the niggers into thinking whitey was to blame all along whilst guilt tripping Whites all to serve the (((tribes))) agenda?

They need to go in the camps. Blacks can fuck off back to Africa.

Attached: feelmerchant.png (830x844, 166K)

maybe you shouldnt snitch to the fucking government then faggot

everybody in this story needs the gas chamber

Kind of like black drug dealers and murderers are on our side, eh? They're just rebelling against the statists and their oppressive laws.

There's no noble cause. Just blacks out to make a buck, whitey's racist public health codes and rules be damned.

Your American Nogs entire existence revolves around attacking Whitey. The Blacks didnt chimp out about this because they give a fuck about a Black kid selling water, heck they dont even give a fuck about Black kids being murdered in the dozens weekly.

Simply saw a chance to attack Whitey so banded together whilst the Jew handrubs.

If that's all there is to the story, then yea, it's petty and rude on behalf the white woman.

That doesn't mean she's suddenly an evil racist who deserved to be doxxed and have her life & business destroyed.

Niggers can't simply accept that sometimes they might encounter someone rude or lame and move on from it. There's always a fucking "racist" component to it in their low IQ heads.

>Why was that white woman meddling? It's just some kid selling water!
Yeah and if you allow that, next week you have five kids setting up shop and nobody comes into your business because they don't want to get hassled by a pack of niggers.
Try setting up business outside of Trump Tower. Security will tell you to get lost, and it's always been this way.

So nigger can sell their shit without permit but the white woman can do her legal business ?

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Is selling water by niggs something similar to national penis inspection day?

Then stop acting like a nigger.

People don’t like niggers.

Attached: niggers.jpg (1280x910, 182K)

haHa dumbass woman.

This is about opposing the nonsensical, vicious and irrational nigger reaction. They're scourges on our society.

I'm not defending the woman on the basis of white identity. What she did seems petty and unnecessary, but that doesn't mean she was "racist" for doing so, deserves to be smeared, doxxed and have her life destroyed. I'm defending her against that.

Women should not be allowed to do anything including call the police or run businesses or sell things or make any kind of decision

Whiter and CISer than white and cis republifag here. Voted for MUH DRUMPH. Will vote again, 2020. South Carolina is my city.

This cunt needs to die. Whoever passed these laws need to die. Whoever enforces these laws need to die.

Steve1989MREInfo agrees. As does anybody who isn't a POS.

Attached: Nice2.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

take Mohameds dick out of your mouth and think for a second retard

Can we meme #call the police on niggers?

On the one hand I despise government regulations, especially to the extreme of needing a god damn permit to sell WATER of all things...

The young niglet was just being an entrepreneur, not like they were selling drugs.

On the other hand I can not stand the ideological reason as to why the niggers are forming a mob around this. The victim mentality, and PC culture calling "racist" on this sort of thing... These niggers are not allies to the Ancap as they are the same god damn people who leach off the welfare state making it grow.

This is the big government those same niggers keep in it's place!

Attached: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (2000x1333, 201K)

In summary: niggers are a burden on our society and epitomize why multiracial societies are a total failure.

>In summary: niggers are a burden on our society and epitomize why multiracial societies are a total failure.

Not all, but not untrue on the cumulative level.

Apparently this woman owns a CBD business. They're trying to ruin her business.

Attached: 1522440493082.jpg (564x423, 45K)

Anyone want to take a guess as to what would happen to a white kid who attempted to sell water in a black neighborhood?

> nigger sells contaminated water to person
> person dies of aids

dont you see anything wrong with that ?

Just another example of why multi-cultural and multi-racial societies don't work.