Why should I be excluded from participating in politics?

Why should I be excluded from participating in politics?

Attached: IMG_585858585432.jpg (1834x2166, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know the rules, tits or GTFO

fpbp

fpbp

This isn't /b/ dicklet

fpbp

You know the rules. Sage goes in all fields.

Fpbp

Attached: IMG_2026.jpg (400x452, 63K)

why are you playing in German?

fpbp

this was posted with a trip on /v/
it's a fucking goblin looking guy

Why do you care about being excluded from politics?

fuck off soifem.

Attached: 35850804_1666634100116900_3217189495526916096_o.jpg (1336x720, 67K)

user has it right, tits and timestamp. FPBP

face pic with time stamp, also bobs and vagene
also sage

Because you're clearly a German spy.

Because you should be too busy raising children and supporting your husband in his endeavours. Instead you're shitposting on a Paraguayan petroglyph blog.

>Why should I keep my cleft lip shut
Pic related.

Attached: Female Brain.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

>those wrinkles on your hands
drink more water, your skin is dehydrated. when you're getting wrinkles on the back of your hands especially on your knuckles it's a sign you don't drink nearly enough water. pure water, not coffee or soda. just water on its own.
also pics of bob and vegena or you're a tranny faggot

Attached: 6a00d8341c503453ef017eea5d0d31970d.jpg (689x687, 154K)

because you bought a switch

because you're either a faggot or a women, either way you should piss off cunt

it's internet-wide. we don't announce our genders because we are in an anonymous environment. women only do so for attention, there is literally no other reason to do it. obviously you want attention, so post your fucking tits.

you could have made a thread asking "why should women be excluded from participating in politics?", but you being a dumb woman had to make it about yourself. congratulations, it's about you, now POST TITS OR LEAVE

Why do you guys hate women? Is it because you've never had sex with one?

Why are you playing games?
And why specificly mario?

A tread died for this. Sage

>This isn't /b/
How can you tell?

>thinking it only applies for /b/
>mfw

Attached: 1528495291244.jpg (640x640, 181K)

this
fucking stupid cunt op

@176234418
>you guys hate women because you've never had sex

EVERY
GOD
DAMN
TIME

Attached: murder.jpg (253x199, 13K)

triggered roast beef curtains detected. post boobs skank
also sage

1 you have a fagtendo switch, the most cucked shit ever, dog shit quality, worse that apple products, it has a plastic screen for fucks sake

2 you play dog shit games targeted to a preteen girl, just shows how women/homosexual males mature.

i'm not kidding
he's a goblin

Because you're a faggot who pretends to be a woman on Jow Forums.

I don't hate all women, but when some dumb bitch wants to show that she's a woman on an anonymous Moncala enthusiast forum for attention, the good thing she could provide is a nice picture of her milkers.

Attached: chadbalance.jpg (718x559, 68K)

tits or gtfo is protection against women coming here and started threads based on the fact they're women

it's the opposite, they don't hate women they're positively engorged with lust as soon as they know a female is reading their messages. Early on some wise men realized this and came up with this strategy to keep the lads on focus instead of dreaming of what her skin feels like.

Shitty post, but I would retort that the reason is exactly because I did.

Attached: 1527621927984.jpg (409x393, 19K)

>Implying trannies are women at all

how does my post imply in any way that I hate women?

I hate women specifically because I've spent time with them in several long-term relationships and am aware of their self-centered, treacherous nature.

cuz trannys are mentally ill

It's not a question of "why can't I be in politics" but rather "why should I be in politics"

Attached: leafgame.png (452x369, 330K)

insecurity and projection.
If a person does hate someone for a certain reason, than actual problem and reason usually does lie within oneself.
According to Jow Forums woman are whores and completely useless cunts, but they think so, because they are useless themselfess
>Matthew 7:3
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Contrary to popular belief, hating women actually comes from interacting with them regularly. Only virginal losers idolize women.

show tits or gtfo

because you're a degenerate mentally ill man

saged, hidden and reported

we hate everyone.
now fuck off.

Attached: 1485857176884.jpg (480x537, 26K)

yes it is faggot.

Yes, if:
1. You own land
2. You were in some branch of the army

No exceptions

you are right there is literally no reason to dislike somebody and never has been in history.

So you have a drambox, what is that white thing beneath it, amplifier Maratz ? Or could be a projector actually. What is it

Because you're a stupid whore that doesn't use the pro controller

I don't hate women, I only hate the ones who try to attentionwhore on Jow Forums. Now hush.

Attached: 1389129246034.jpg (538x500, 69K)

Attached: jebfacepleaseclap.jpg (620x400, 72K)

>gives advice about your dehydration because i'm chad like that
>omg why you hate wamenz??
fine don't drink more water then faggot, enjoy looking 10 years older than you are.
also this is ironic proof of why wamens don't belong in politics. irrational, over-neurotic, illogical. if indeed you are a wamen, if you aren't then it's because you're mentally ill.

Attached: TRANNY.png (526x604, 558K)

Look at the little baby dick incels. If I were ever a man with a small dick, I'd just kill myself. Feel free to do the same.

Fuck off you fucking faggot tranny

>never had sex with one?
>still thinks I'm suppose to like women just because i fuck them...................

t. beta virgin

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Stop LARPing and go do your daily dilation, my tranny friend

Attached: 1333517231849.png (339x292, 89K)

Same reason why we don't include our other animal companions like dogs for example.

Nope. Guess again.

Tits or gtfo.

>the "virgin" tactic
>the "small dick" tactic

By now you've answered your own question.

Disliking is different from blindly hating

>Being this insecure
Fuck outta here

Attached: oldpol.png (600x461, 618K)

>He's circumsized

Because your opinion is worthless? You've thrown the Western world into a complete fucking mess.

1st, you are going on the tangent that all men hate women here and are proxy threatening us with the opinion that we will never have sex because you know your vagina has no power here.
2nd all of Jow Forums does not hate women, this is not Jow Forums. However due to your lack of perception, you somehow think Jow Forums as a whole is like this.
3rdly and finally, based on the Nintendo Switch and painted fingernails, you have created a thread you know is guaranteed to get replies.
Sage.

Attached: just why.jpg (625x626, 27K)

mommy can sing & dance, and that's about it. best leave reality to the one's with a brain.

BRAIN: OUCH. BUT TRUE.

silence you turd.

BRAIN: LOL.

I am having a deja-vu.
Did you post that a week ago, by any chance?

yes it is, cumlet

Lmfao so true brah0

you might want to find a better image though, i didn't buy it for a second

BRAIN: WE NEVER BUY FROM THE INTERN-

i said zip it.

Tranny playing a Switch. Shocker.

Attached: A58FF25F-EA76-4DB7-9B91-C1DD0C21F2EE.gif (300x164, 237K)

fpbp

i am having these seizures from time to time, they amuse me but then make me sad. humanity is fucked, even without shitty music.

BRAIN: LMFAO

You can't die on the battlefield for the policies you implement and forces men to do so, it's privilege without duty. Womens suffrage is inherently tyrranical.

Jow Forums is the true /b/ fagit.

Three white male children here slut, two of them already in college and you;re still a fucking roastie.

Show your tits and shut the fucking door on your way out and don't bother trying to call tomorrow because I'll just ignore your stupid ass anyway.

ok, let's be serious for a sec. no, my penis is not small. yes, women belong in the kitchen, no i don't give a shit what your gender wants, i am a stone-age sexist macho.

and everything works fine, no need to worry. you're welcome.

k

k

Fpbp

lady boy
sage

BRAIN: I THINK ITS THE VOICES AGAIN. HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

that's the wrong shitty music

BRAIN: ALL THE SAME BS

alright i'm out. enjoy your crap.

Post feet, no one wants to see your hands

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Well done user! Two in a row.

Show me your feminine penis

you only care about you and your feelings, everybody who is not agree with you is satan on earth and deserves death. Never let women into politics, see Sweden ist's fucked up

>Why should I be excluded from participating in politics?
burden of proof is on you
why should i want your kind to participate in politics?

Honestly because you're ruled by emotions as women naturally are so in the same way you're exploitable in that regard. For instance, when the trump separating kids from families story was released, you probably had an initial gut reaction about it that biased you on it.

plz post feminine bulge

Attached: 1529709659221.jpg (960x960, 158K)

oh, one last thing. i don't hate women at all, it's just a meme people fall for here.

BRAIN: THERE ARE HATERS HERE, YES, INCELS EVEN. BUT TO SUGGEST PEOPLE ARE ALL THE SAME IS A JEWISH MINDFUCK.

a wise word at last. hey, you can do what you want, as long as you don't make shit up - and feminism is a made up shit by jews, sorry. that shit will never get you a real man.

>this is Jow Forums now

>Why should I be excluded from participating in politics?
unless youre a liberal i don't see why not.

retarded incels, image is a repost from /v/

Im gonna fuck you nazi style, epic style.

post the whole picture fag

Beautiful nailjob.

I beat that game OP.

tits or gtfo