No testicles

THIS school shooter is only gonna shoot straight white males.

No, but fr, what causes rabidly left wing men to look like pussies?

Attached: ig-bluetitlondon.jpg (659x653, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqYcKd8EILs
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In that particular pic, lack of posterior skull growth due to forward head posture.

Attached: fdfd.jpg (1064x1180, 74K)

it's a mating strategy

I feel as if it is somehow tied to his ideology though. All extremely leftist people i know have had that basedboy look

They end up looking like lesbian school teachers... I wonder if it’s from being bullied and brainwashed by liberal teachers... they break then start dressing like a lesbian. It might work similar to how fag pedos recruit new pedos... abuse

Sorry, i meant basedboy. Duck Jow Forums filters!!!

>what causes rabidly left wing men to look like pussies?
>They are pussies.

>They are pussies.

Or another theory of mine
>Doesnt get any pussy
>Decides to cuck for ugly lesbians in order to score some (doesnt realize that these lesbian cunts arent attracted to him anyway)

Well both are tied to physical inactivity, which is known to cause weak faggotry.

>what causes rabidly left wing men to look like pussies

Attached: now vs then.jpg (719x960, 164K)

Attached: soviet chad.jpg (800x517, 51K)

Just a random thought.

Could the decreased infant mortality caused by the industrial revolution have caused Marxism?

Throughout most of history these genetic zeros would have died at such a rate that 95% of them would be gone.

If we had 1/20 the amount of soiiboiis we do now, they would just be whiny beggars that survive on pity. Now they mobilize into an entire movement, empowered by the misguided idea of universal suffrage Democracy, to murder the people that they leech off of.

Tl;dr, did industrial wealth let the tick grow so large it threatens to consume the host?

Attached: Question.jpg (1024x819, 67K)

>soviet
>chad
nigga, not even close

Never thought of it that way...
But on the other hand, i have a crippled friend who is very /based/

The guard literally looks like a mongoloid.
Read "We the Living," Ayn Rand new these types of retarded guards personally. They don't think beyond the next 5 seconds.

>what causes rabidly left wing men to look like pussies??

Attached: soldier-1529796805136-8530.jpg (1592x1038, 766K)

Hey I'm a manlet myself, I "should" be one of these soibois that tries to cheat and leech off the system.

There are exceptions to all these trends obviously.
Sorry about your friend.

Attached: A7167.jpg (736x1041, 91K)

It's called lesbian chic.
They honestly think it'll get them pussy.
Crazy bitch pussy maybe.

>looks like a mongoloid
No he doesnt wtf? Asians have very high set eyebrows.

degeneracy

>gets beaten by snacks
youtube.com/watch?v=YqYcKd8EILs

Same thing that makes rabidly rightwing men look like pussies.
Being sheltered, not being socialized around other men, not having the confidence of physically standing up to other men, sedentary lifestyle, avoidance of actual competition...lots of things.
Ideology means nothing, a person can be a pussy no matter what they believe.
You can't just parrot a meme and suddenly drain the bitch from your heart. You have to go through some crucibles.
Weakness/timidness is much more common these days now that people cloister themselves online and mentally compartmentalize themselves even when interacting with people in real life.

Attached: soyboy.png (683x913, 847K)

The basedboy meme is literally more masculine than the most masculine guy at that parade

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1196x600, 764K)

forgot 2nd vid
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

The problem is - the first commies tried all the SJW bullshit.

Their society fell apart so quickly they almost immediately abandoned "free-love," and re-instituted the "Bourgeoisie " tradition of marriage.

Next, Hitler started ass-raping them. Stalin had to reframe the Communist idea under the Rubric of nationalism, as he discovered no one would fight for communism alone.

In other words, those men are not the product of a left-wing ideology; they are a bastion of nationalism nested in the a leftist shithole.

Attached: AKG109781-w1600-800x370.jpg (800x370, 70K)

The pic related guy doesnt look ike a pussy.
If he got in control of his fucking hair & lost weight he'd be a chad

Yeah he fucking does. I've read quite a bit about Soviet guards. Insofar as they had any intelligence when they entered, it was quickly suppressed in order to accomplish their duties.

In particular I remember this one retarded guard whose German POW charges had such contempt for they started stealing his machine gun whenever he dosed off. He ran around like Seargent Schultz looking for it.

Meanwhile the German POWs could get anything they wanted because they were the only people who could build good houses for the local commissars.

Have some more, moral-fag.

Attached: efd228469d3494530f7631e2809e0314--anime-outfits-anime-art.jpg (381x900, 51K)

GFYS, and no, he doesnt look even remotely fucking mongolian

I could grab both of his tiny little wrists in one hand and he would not be able to do a thing about it.

post what u look like. for some reason im not believing u

What makes bikers look like bikers?
What makes cowboys look like country and western rodeo farmers?
What makes the office dude look like a suit and tie guy?

if he could become a chad, he would be a chad

thing is, he doesnt have in him what it takes to be a chad
its more than just looks, the looks are a consequence, not the final goal

Attached: Lenin cap.jpg (415x426, 30K)

TRUE af
LMAO, he looks like a s 0 y b o y , just look at that fucking face!

>No, but fr, what causes rabidly left wing men to look like pussies?

Attached: Left wing squads.jpg (2580x2272, 1.04M)

>posting school shooter-tier left wingers to prove some point about left wingers not being pussies

Attached: wheresmytendiesREE.png (187x235, 106K)

That face just screams
"WAAA, u bullied me so now i get my retribution"

Unironically this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Attached: vietnam gape.jpg (1214x674, 430K)

>No, but fr, what causes rabidly left wing men to look like pussies?
Because when you associate masculinity as a bad thing or a right wing thing adopting that appearance/lifestyle is correspondingly bad.

The secondary issue is that the left is more tolerant to non conformists so weird folks naturally congregate towards them. Even Orwell was complaining about this during the 1930s.

testosterone = Higher aggression and disagreeableness which leads to a more brutalist view of the world, which has a lot of parallels with conservative beliefs.

>Because when you associate masculinity as a bad thing or a right wing thing adopting that appearance/lifestyle is correspondingly bad.
Soviet Union was the most masculine country in the world

Attached: communist aesthetics.jpg (470x568, 68K)

those Russians would kill you s o ys in a heartbeat.

>testosterone = Higher aggression and disagreeableness
Conservatives are more likely to fall in line, with both their capitalist masters and their liberal opposition. It's the leftists that have all these revolutionary views and disagreeableness with being tamed as capitalist slaves. Leftists wish to be their own masters, Rightists wish to be subservient to their masters under their more hierarchal system.

>Soviet Union was the most masculine country in the world
The mistake you are making is assuming that the leftism that emerged in the early 20th Century is the same as modern day leftism. For instance Anglicans/Episcopalians used to very socially conservative whilst in the modern days they are the closest you will find to a post christ establishment church

>uses a propaganda poster
gay pinko detected

I think it's the other way around. People who are weak turn to leftism

>slav
they're barely human