Do the Democrats have any viable strategy or candidates heading into this fall and 2020?

Do the Democrats have any viable strategy or candidates heading into this fall and 2020?

Attached: DonkeyTransparent.png (1182x2864, 3.11M)

FUCK BLUMPF is basically their strategy.

Will it work? Stay tuned to find out!

Cheating. It's what they always do. It works for kikes, so why shouldn't the left do it too? It's not like they have souls or consciences to get in the way. They literally murder 500,000 babies per year.

lol no

call the opposition racist and sexist while busing in as many mexicans and throwing drivers licenses at them.
same shit ever 4 years.

the party is split into two camps: Hillary and the Wall Street types are the vast majority. Any actual liberals are few and far between. The DNC is actively trying to hurt the campaigns of anyone who isn't with Hillary.

Trump would have to try really hard to lose in 2020.

Yes we are completely fucked thanks to trump being a complete buffoon. He is probably going to get impeached soon and we have no one that can take his place. He has done such a terrible job no one will ever vote for a republican again.

that corporate faggot cory booker is supposedly their guy for 2020

Haven't you heard about Le Blue Wave yet OP?

You think America is ready for another gay mulatto so soon after Obama?

>Hillary and the Wall Street types are the vast majority. Any actual liberals are few and far between. The DNC is actively trying to hurt the campaigns of anyone who isn't with Hillary

This is what liberals actually believe. The truth is that they're all bolsheviks and their voters are brainwashed or politically ignorant. At most the disagreement exists at which public face to present to the public- ultraprogressive rootless metropolitan faggots or the party of the worker? Either way it doesn't matter, because as we know, the Democrats are a fifth column and tool of the NWO.

And the race baiter Kamala Harris as VP or vice versa.

Even if Harris is actually the presidential candidate, both end with the same result: Huge Trump landslide because they can't appeal to the overall public with their identity politics and race baiting.

How can they stand so much infighting?

Cory Booker is unironically the most sane choice

Will that deez nutz guy get on the ballot?

Needs to poll higher desu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Not really, he's as bad as Kamala Harris. Plus Booker got caught with plenty of corporate donations despite wanting to crack down on big pharma.

Dems don't have many sane candidates. Jim Webb or Tulsi Gabbard won't be doing 2020. Anyone with sense knows they will be anally destroyed by Trump in the polls so it is best waiting for 2024.

Besides, people unironically don't want another black President.

As someone who voted Libertarian in 2016.... TRUMP/PENCE 2020! And I now live in a swing state so my vote actually means something. Oh, and LET'S GO RED WAVE 2018!

I sure as shit hope we can flip things in Colorado. Feels like 4th and long though.

Attached: DSCF9083.jpg (1000x667, 564K)

Unfortunately one of the things your state got right (legalizing pot) will make it harder in that area. And no, I've never smoked pot but it shouldn't be illegal... it's sad that will hurt the state in regards to keeping it blue. I'm hoping it flips though, along with Minnesota. Virginia is a solid blue hellhole though that will never flip.

No they thought Hillary would win and that they’d never have to worry about who to run for 2020

Thankfully we have this thing called TABOR which, long story short, prevents new taxes just getting added without public input. I think there's hope, but the state is approaching "do or die" levels like the USA did as a whole in 2016.

Attached: 1355685756573.jpg (3538x3424, 1.73M)

Good luck! I'm just hoping the economy keeps improving and people who were hesitant to vote for Trump initially (like me) are more inclined to do so. Granted I lived in a blue state during the 2016 election so it made little difference then, but I've spoken to plenty of people who either voted third party or didn't vote in 2016 who plan on voting for Trump in 2020, and I haven't, so far anyway, personally spoken to someone who voted for Trump who regretted it. I'm cautiously optimistic, but we'll see...

FUCK FRUMPFG

Attached: 98B15DEB-A332-486A-8BC6-ABE8011F61D5.jpg (607x688, 149K)

He might get 56% of the popular vote.

Virginia has literally become the shithole that central Americans fled thanks to... central Americans. California of the east.

Attached: 8DD04A54-6A4D-484D-9C1A-41825D2D822C.jpg (640x426, 76K)

They aren't going to win anything with these 2 idiots running the Democrats. Schumer just dusts off his "I am shocked and appalled that this administration bla blah" and Pelosi sucking her gums and being so out of touch with anything and her brain lapses

Attached: schumer-pelosi.jpg (1100x619, 124K)

No, it's thanks to people who fled the craphole state Maryland. They fled that state and brought their voting habits with them. They mostly inhabit Fredericksburg and North on the I-95 corridor, but they have enough population to affect the statewide vote. I hope the people fleeing California don't have that effect on the states they're fleeing to... but they probably will... ugh.

>I hope the people fleeing California don't have that effect on the states they're fleeing to
They do.

t. Denver

I know. It sucks.