Trannies as the New Useful Idiots of the (((Planners)))

Trannies as the New Useful Idiots of the (((Planners)))
Make the connection now to claim you knew it before it was told to you.

Note: This is an intelectual thing, not for you degenerates or rural and suburban retards.

Attached: 1513583974788-pol.jpg (500x501, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8361863.stm
holyhormones.com/are-gender-bending-chemicals-causing-gender-bending-confusion/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092726/Gender-bending-chemicals-putting-future-risk.html
gachiyellow.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/fact-there-is-no-gay-gene-but-there-are-chemicals-that-turn-people-gay/
youtube.com/watch?v=CzZuvIBHLHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anzu:3

Not sure why I'm posting this in a thread that nobody will read, but you're correct OP.

The postmodernists want to erode the very concept of language, so that nobody can communicate outside of their narrow scope of acceptable topics (see: 1984 "newspeak"). They needed a way to push the idea that words no longer have meanings. What better way to get this kickstarted than by suggesting that there's no biological difference between man and woman.

Attached: Peterson.jpg (885x516, 41K)

leafs r faggots

what happened to anzu threads

I figured this out back in 2014 - 2015 when it started trending on Tumblr.
Trannies and terfs all noticed it too, that there was something off with the rise in transgenderism on Tumblr and the web.
It's population control.

plebbit

it's been known for a long time now that hormone disrupting chemicals leaking from plastics, in our soil, poisoning our water table etc are behind the gay & tranny pandemic. but it's completely hushed up. that's why the word "transphobic" was made up the same way "islamaphobia" was made up to stop you talking about about rape gangs, "transphobia" was to stop you talking about why so many kids are turning mentally ill.
>plastics feminising boys: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8361863.stm
>synthetic estrogens poisoning our food causing gender confusion: holyhormones.com/are-gender-bending-chemicals-causing-gender-bending-confusion/
>chemicals turning men gay and tranny: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092726/Gender-bending-chemicals-putting-future-risk.html
it was accidental at first. the tranny pandemic is just kids getting unintentionally poisoned by (((agri-chem corps))) and plastics. didn't take long for jews to figure out the trannys can help destroy western civilization though.

Attached: Varied-sources-and-effects-of-EDCs.png (604x676, 69K)

>The postmodernists want to erode the very concept of language, so that nobody can
>communicate outside of their narrow scope of acceptable topics

While I don't disagree with this, and perhaps I way imprecise in my OP, I'm referring to why people becomes trannies.

No it stems from childhood environmental issues and the media encouraging more feminine things while demonizing masculinity.

Changing the entirety of society for 0.25% of the population? Yeah, we know.

Stefan Molyneux believes its dysgenics, they want the people dumber so they're more likely to vote for government control.

Badly explained and refers to a sci fi novel, but not incorrect. It's more to create enough chaos in the west for the PLA or the Russians to roll in.

I'm speaking of the intention of the people, which may be affected by their biology and neurochemistry. But it's three intention I'm after.

>Stefan Molyneux believes its dysgenics, they want the people dumber so they're more likely to vote for government control.

This is Alex Jones tier explanation.
>my elite doing it

May be true, but I'm asking the intention of trannies.

Another tranny thread and you're using an image of an attractive trap. It seems to me that you're conducting a psy op raisin head.

Attached: Who shot MLK.jpg (600x814, 57K)

Trans human

Humanoid

Attached: 183E134F-EF99-4628-BB50-C04ACC23DDE3.jpg (310x353, 80K)

You fucking maniacal nigger, show your banjo lips raisin head.

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

Simple, you make nihilism and post structuralism "intellectual" so any intelligent person is taking dick up the butt instead of breeding other intelligent person.

I think it's a little of one popular theory, basically just chaos, and a bit of the other, population control. They'll make the locals sterile and infertile then import a bunch of low IQ brown people too short sighted to realise they're voting for an ethnofascist police state.

I think the real winners are going to be the intelligent conservatives who'll basically say "fine, you fucking win, just let me live?" Pity our role is Winston and I don't want to watch beautiful women being eaten by rats.

oh no a trap thread let me get out my pitchfork uguuuu

Just come out and say what you want to OP. Nobody has time for your spastic socratic method retardation.

>defending traps
Let me guess, you're a British tranny?

Attached: British nigger.png (591x422, 24K)

browses Jow Forums thinks hes not retarded

I don't think this is the cause.
Faggots have existed since humanity strayed from God.
There were no hormone disrupting plastic chemicals poisoning the water at Sodom and Gomorrah

Trannies are a non-issue, they're like 0.001% of the population. They only matter as political pawns for the j-left.

anzu is a girl, leaf

but i like dressing up like a girl and feeling cute

Attached: 1527721023023.jpg (599x569, 73K)

traps are superior to woman

>It's more to create enough chaos in the west for the PLA or the Russians to roll in.

Absolutely. It's just another form of demoralization.

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov on Demoralization.jpg (626x563, 79K)

>cute
Picture with a time stamp or you're lying.

Attached: download.jpg (600x662, 31K)

Why complain about trannys when everyday you get cucked by black cock no wonder you are called polcucks

seriously which is it?
>ANZUS a male dude
>No ANZUS a girl
What gender is anzu?

i said feel cute, im ugly af

Attached: 1527711954073.gif (500x281, 824K)

>cucked by black cock
>Projecting a Freudian slip

Attached: happy-old-man.jpg (480x450, 86K)

cucked by jewish black dick

at least you realize pretending to be a girl doesn't actually make your lot better

Well that's to be expected, but on the other hand. Stop trying to entice men with pictures of anime girls in the false attempt to make them perceive you as a girl.

Attached: dowad.gif (500x281, 957K)

mutt stop being mean to the leaf you are not much better

>believes he is not Muslim

Thank god I am not I am atheist

post moar anzu plz

>can't recognize bait

Attached: SmugMason00.png (542x471, 295K)

she is unironically a female, anyone who says otherwise is shitposting. If you look at her social media shit she is clearly a rich bitch from turkey

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x798, 79K)

Your feelings do not define reality, want to know why there are so many intelligent people here? Because we're the nerds beaten into it, we're either fat or pimply or (surprisingly) dark and to make up for it we become really smart or really wise.

Cute is for women resigned to be nothing more than a fuck toy that has to be persuaded to clean the bathroom.

Trust me, everyone knows a minority of white men are very intelligent and no one wants to remove them. You might have your blood taken and your best genes used in their children, but at least the best of you will persist.

What they really want to kill are the beta boys and the women who get really fat easy, so they grow their hair or cut their hair respectively and become sterile or infertile.

clearly has no proof or nudes

Not too far off

Attached: 1527458906762.jpg (1280x1438, 631K)

Alright now I just wait for that one poster to show up
>uh no ANZUS a dude and has a penis here look at my proof.

>Note: This is an intelectual thing, not for you degenerates or rural and suburban retards.
this meme never gets old

I take solace in the fact that you'll most likely off yourself by the time you turn thirty.

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Nothing wrong with a young death.

t. Noseberg Schnazenstein

>a predator luring in his prey
Maybe a dead nigger will scare you away.

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

Honestly going through sex reasignment surgery is a bad idea just keep your dick jesus

maybe if i was 13

What, do you think they do it for fun?

Correct.

Indeed, why prolong a young death when you can end your self now?

Attached: Dead nigger .jpg (500x375, 134K)

FOLLOW YOUR LEADER

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1201x1201, 217K)

no my point is that srs is shit right now if the vagina was fully functioning with a womb it would be fine but right now nope

The left wants to take down the 1%.....trannnies are technically the 1%. I love it

It really wouldn't be, its a psychological mind fuck to do something like that.

Getting rid of trannies wouldn't do anything as more will just pop up

Well to them it's better than keeping the penis. Yes it's a grueling surgery but it's the best we have right now.

sterilize gays and trannies, treat them gently but regulate their speech to protect culture. after a couple hundred years there will be basically none of them remaining.

Shame theres apparently nothing else to help them a botched surgery is very unsightly

No retard there will always be trannies and gays they don't breed cuck

they swing you retard

>Make the connection now to claim you knew it before it was told to you.
>before it was told to you
>now

Attached: wheredoyouthinkyouare.png (644x644, 643K)

So they don't breed children fucknut

There are tons of prescription drugs that they can be given to stop them from rejecting their definitive gender like a bunch of apes.

Attached: 1527706938894.png (536x836, 352K)

is their side affects

yep, our faggot cousins to the north.

What prescription drug doesn't have side effects?

Well it's a combination of that and various forms of therapy and drugs. It's a pretty shitty disease. But despite what most of Jow Forums will tell you, the treatments actually do help and do lower their suicide rates. They're still like 10x that of regular people even after treatment though. But it's better than the like 20x rate of pre-op trannies.

you must be retarded, because they literally do, when they're "discovering themselves"
we don't want them in the closet; we don't want them corrupting normal people
you have to let them be gay or transition but you also have to prevent them from publishing propaganda over it

oh right, that means cigarettes don't cause cancer then. since cancer "has existed since humanity strayed from God". nice argument faggot.
there's a difference between "causing something" and "causing a pandemic of something".
the tranny pandemic and extreme increase in gayness is from hormone disrupting chemicals. yes some people are born mentally ill and some people are born with hormone imbalances due to mothers' illness or bad diet. but poisoning our soil and flooding water tables with hormone disrupting estrogenic carcinogens is hardly going to help the situation now is it?
there's no even refuting it, the agri-chem corps know about it.
also you only have to google "testosterone levels" to see modern boys testosterone levels are at an all record low. low testosterone + high estrogen = gay and tranny.
>gachiyellow.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/fact-there-is-no-gay-gene-but-there-are-chemicals-that-turn-people-gay/
>news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8361863.stm
>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092726/Gender-bending-chemicals-putting-future-risk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CzZuvIBHLHo

Well you see I gurentee the drugs you are thinking off turns them into a legit retard

Attached: 1499596734158.png (1182x734, 510K)

I’ve posted this before, but I believe the new ideal household will be a family of three
>one male, one female(male) and one female
>a couple with a tranny to act as the glue
>provides emotional support for the mother and physical relief for the father
>the family in turn will provide the tranny with the children she(he) could never have
>tranny will also act as second care taker
This is our future. And I welcome it willingly.

we have discussed this years ago and continuing to today. try lurking moar before posting, newfag

You cannot stop it is nature justified by the fact animals can gay

if you think they don't have children anyway, then you shouldn't have any problem with sterilizing them, since it's at worst redundant.

I think it'd be wrong for me to judge trannies desu. They're removing themselves from the gene pool and aren't really harming anyone other them themselves. Besides, even if they do start dating guys they'll probably treat their boyfriends better and upping the standard for how other women ought to be treating their boyfriends and husbands. Think of all that gay shit girls post with the caption "Outta find me a mans that..", but acting in reverse.

Sure they may be degenerate, but in the long term it doesn't affect me.

>"user gets cucked by his tranny housemaid the post"

okay bro sterilise them nothing will change trannys already get sterilized what do they care none them are planning children

sounds good to me

not wanting to get cucked by a big dick tranny

>want to know why there are so many intelligent people here?
>why there are so many intelligent people here?
> so many intelligent people on fucking Jow Forums

there's like nine smart people on this board, a couple hundred boomer magapedes, and a bunch of subpar shitposting passing for debate all being watched by multiple national agencies which is absolutely cucked to the max

This board should be shut down during the summer.

You can just keep the tranny in a cage, they are prone to abuse.

scared of a trannys dick the post

>the future is native american households
it's the cirrrrcleee the circle of liiiiiiifeeee

It's not summer here and I like those other 8 people, they're good conversationalists without pulling punches. I need it spicy.

Why would that bother me? The tranny would be sterilized. It’s better than her seeking out some other guy to have sex with. Plus, then you could fulfill your weird three way fantasies in the comfort of your own home. Remember, the tranny is a part of the household too. It’d be no different than your wife using a dildo.

Do natives do this already?

Why does /gif/ like big dick traps and trannys

Anzu isn't a tranny jackass

how do you go from claiming that they won't have kids to posting shit like this?

its a fetish user

a big dildo

what has anzu to do with it if anything

Just giving you a hard time buddy, why not marry a bisexual woman and have another bisexual woman replace the tranny?