Directory

>Directory
happdir.com/KVG/kvgdir.html

HAPPENING:
>No Brakes
hawaiitribune-herald.com/2018/06/21/hawaii-news/eruption-shows-no-signs-of-slowing/
>668+ earthquakes in the past 24 hours, 411+ of those 2.5 or greater
earthquaketrack.com/r/hawaii-hawaii/recent
express.co.uk/news/world/978063/Hawaii-volcano-eruption-Kilauea-Puna-watch-video-lava-HVO-USGS-latest-update
>Up Close And Personal
express.co.uk/news/world/978063/Hawaii-volcano-eruption-Kilauea-Puna-watch-video-lava-HVO-USGS-latest-update
>Big Gaping Holes
hawaii247.com/2018/06/19/kilauea-eruption-tuesday-june-19/
youtube.com/watch?v=BpR4g_7X1yM
>Pelepe's Red Rampage
youtube.com/watch?v=gnrg3cfDfrY
>Pepele Gets Smooched
youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZL9tI4eGw
>Pele Goes Blonde
youtube.com/watch?v=BwOSn6RxDak
>Peridot Is Born
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxrHZ-oVTk

STREAMS:
>Civil Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=oTsFg9Shnnk
>Katie Unger
youtube.com/watch?v=VxCNhINsaaI
>Dutchinse
youtube.com/watch?v=NE3-IG-f3NQ

MAPS:
>Lava flow
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.470759726745367,-154.89090802000737&z=15
>Earthquakes
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

USGS LATEST:
>Kilaeua (red alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html
>Mauna Loa (yellow alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mauna_loa/status.html

AND MORE:
>Ormat
esmap.org/sites/esmap.org/files/Ormat_World Bank RE Study Tour_web.pdf
>Worst case scenario
youtu.be/pm7wYeF77KY
>OC
kvg.booru.org/
>14.88 KVG Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=YiuWH9_mQGQ&index=1&list=PLMVcMnRIDecIk5EkK54jtJvL4mGaorHEz

Attached: 1526705819876.gif (245x225, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/kvg/
snopes.com/fact-check/did-fracking-cause-volcanic-activity-hawaii/
gaia.com/lp/content/nbc-film-crew-hawaii-missile-alert/
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677431
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUSLY:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/kvg/
The Holy Ohana:
>Pepe: Chaos incarnate. Depicted as usual
>Pele: Hawaiian goddess. Queen of volcanoes, mother of fire. Blesses the creative. Lives in Halemaumau crater where she drinks offered gin. Depicted as a tanned woman, early in middle age. Typically wearing red. Ohia lehua adorning her hair. Decided recently to grow it blonde, hoping to please her white nationalist followers. Now sports traditional tattoos.
>Pelepe: Older twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Deity of fire like her mother. Residing in fissures, summons the lava flow. Expanding her mother's great domain with the creation of volcanoes. Working with her sister to cause eruptions. Skin colored that of volcanic rock, as is the texture. Often covered in fissures. Like her mother, adorned with ohia lehuas, but in flowing magma hair.
>Pepele: Younger twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Takes after her father as a deity of water. With tsunamis in her arsenal, sends father's enemies to a murky slumber. With skin and hair made of water, boats and a hibiscus float hypnotically through her mane.
>Peridot: Youngest daughter of Pele and Pepe. Taking after father's skin, taking after mother's hair. Has no powers but is very lucky to have around.
>Piney: The lone pine of all salvation. Accidentally caught in the crossfire of Pelepe's attack against Ormat. Her death heralding the end times, confirming a prophecy is unfolding. Unable to leave the side of her trusty feathered pal, came back as Palmey the Palm to guide Rusty the Rooster.

Attached: 1529522235586.jpg (1200x1585, 893K)

The Unholy Hoa Paio:
>Ormat: The jewish scientists running Puna Geothermal Venture, raping Pele of her lava.
>Lord Humungus: Leader of a merciless, psychotic, selfish gang of motor marauders. Hungry for power, seeks to fuel their death machines with lava based gasoline. Stopping at nothing to take the lifeblood of the Holy Ohana's lava deities.
>Slump-Chan: The Holy Ohana's endgame. The unappreciated spirit of a landmass about to snap. Mostly from the pressure of Pelepe's tense bullying. From this alone, the prophecy unravels. Through this bullied spirit, tied many souls. A prophecy of great death awaiting the California coast. All, the many, following the death of one spirit. One pushed by fire, only then to be pulled by water. Dragged to the abyss, where her eternal sleep begins. All alone on the lonely sea bed.

Attached: 1529708345778.png (1000x848, 1.88M)

TO ALL ANONS:
Goddammit I fucked up the OP...
anyways:
anybody who wants to, I want a logo and header for the directory. I'm doing an update pass and I need new visuals.
also:
I would love to have a AutistOP logo to use to tag announcments and PSAs. been using this till now

Attached: 1694186_1.jpg (630x630, 51K)

THE REINCARNATION OF PINEY MARKS THE BEGINING OF THE END FOR CALIFORNIA

Attached: PALMEY.png (265x385, 316K)

I've got to take off for a little while, but I wanted to make sure that we had a thread up tonight.
keep it bumped for me.

be back later this evening

Palmey is going to drop a nuclear tsunami on california

>HEY GUYS BASED VOLCANO ERUPTING

Attached: modernman.jpg (222x228, 6K)

>GUYS GUYS ITS NATURE ITS DOING THINGS WOW

Attached: bug2.jpg (316x480, 41K)

> HEY GUYS LET'S DRAW SEXUALIZED HUMANIZATIONS OF NATURAL DISASTERS!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

y-yes pls........

Attached: 890489.png (485x557, 456K)

can't argue with those digits

Attached: 2gods.jpg (900x789, 785K)

Attached: 9840984089.png (294x542, 239K)

Attached: 1527353756758.png (800x854, 952K)

>Shill thread, only shills will be posting after this message.

Attached: aw-asp.gif (884x903, 356K)

No problem friend

Attached: 1529794041487_Attachment-1.jpg (2047x2732, 384K)

is hawaii news alive

HAWAII NEWS -

6/23

State sends out taxation notices to citizens of magma covered properties saying the liquid, molten rock that destroyed their properties is no excuse for not paying their fucking taxes, and by the way, the U.S. Constitution does not apply to you because we say so. State officials who authorized and encouraged people to buy property lots in magma flow plane near active volcano meet with Ormat officials who knowingly triggered seismic events and issue joint statement of "L.O.L.". L.G.B.T. groups respond with demands for total gun ban and state run "child delivery service" to protest "Trump's racist border policies".

Attached: Gibe monies goy.jpg (960x960, 88K)

and a bubble butt for you

Attached: 2psp.jpg (1382x761, 297K)

B
L
U
E

B
U
B
B
L
E

B
U
T
T

Hawaii News... I am not gay but I love you so much and I knew you would never let the deepstate kill you even though they are looking for you because they know you are the horseman of their vanquishment

snopes.com/fact-check/did-fracking-cause-volcanic-activity-hawaii/

Kek fucking (((snopes))) felt the need to clarify this for us all, how nice of them

>Oy vey! The goyim are starting to wake up! Make sure our noeses are polished and squeaky clean! Never mind the erupting volcano goyim!

We made it.

BUMP THE SLUMP

>Clarification: thread not posted by real AutistOP, who would never have forgotten the title and not made another thread before leaving nor would they ask for OC of themselves to be made.
Stop shilling for the shills because you want to keep KVG running. This is not KVG.

Attached: lw-asp.gif (884x903, 304K)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: mcafeewhale.jpg (631x337, 38K)

This is a follow-up article to the original that Salla wrote that is referenced by (((Snopes))).

In this article Salla makes no mention of Ormat or the Bronickis but merely some vague reference to the Rothschilds.

>That's dog whistling, goy.

Attached: Volcanic Eruption Caused by PGV 1.jpg (888x4176, 2.34M)

Sooo mcafee headed rusty screwing a whale?

Attached: mcrocket.jpg (612x1144, 199K)

Here's part 2.

Attached: Volcanic Eruption Caused by PGV 2.jpg (840x3992, 2.49M)

Literally boned a whale in the hawaiian islands.

confirm that this is in fact AOP
I fucked it up because I hit the wrong button when posting OP
If you would like I can change the title of HappDir temporarily to prove its me.
sorry for the fuckup

He was poisoned by a Japanese man and can't be blatant? Or is he actually wanting to fuck whales? Never know with this guy.

no need to be sorry.

Attached: for the garden.jpg (880x1306, 275K)

Is there any correlation between the ring of fire setting off earthquakes in other parts of it? Like is there records of Hawaii erupting and California getting an earthquake?

also clarifing the OC comment
Notice the words
>if anyone wants too
i'll do it myself when i get to it, but i was offering to let an user that wanted to have an impact on the site beat me to it if they so desired.

again, I'm not asking for OC. I just saying that I will be doing somebranding, and if someone wanted to do it before me i am willing to let them do so.

Who doesn't want a taste of that saltwater puss tho?

>I would love to have a AutistOP logo to use to tag announcments and PSAs
Who solicits OC of themselves and leaves a floundering general with no title alone with no content? Proving you are indeed AOP at this point might just damage your rep.
>Need a rebake with a number.

those that are satisfied by fucking ostriches

Wow, that's surprising that I'm even surprised. Absolute gaslighting if I've ever seen it

Attached: 1521744042999.png (1327x760, 633K)

if people want me to rebake then I will,
I hate having several threads up simultaneously though so i'll only do that if people express interest.

I don't mind keeping it here. Yeah it hurts the exposure but we have a pretty dedicated group of people that find their way back regardless.

Who wanted the blue bubble butt?

Attached: blueBB.jpg (1104x1039, 281K)

>mfw I'm just hearing about this

Attached: 2edz092.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Honestly this waiting game is killing us all. I just want the whole island to break in half from a quake. There's only a couple nice cracks in the highway, let's get a 9.5

A lot of us user, nicely done

Attached: 1512635060181.png (694x1000, 922K)

Could this thread be any more newfaggy? Just damn. Fucking unbased shame.

I can't imagine being there especially, I'm sort of envious.
Says the fucking meme flag, show yourself faggot

It's great to be here , but we're honestly only on a 2 right now... we need the Slump to fall and a huge eruption tbqh.

Attached: 3bd.gif (310x760, 23K)

So wait, that false nuclear missle alarm was also likely connected to the Kailua happening? The rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper

meme magic is real. there was a deep dark connection to the volcano and mcafee that mcafee fag kept trying to hide.

I just mean to be there so close, I would love to personally. This is history in the making, it bores some, excites others. Might be here months from now more than likely, but the happenings will come along the way. Krakatau showing activity just shows it's going to get interesting...especially when we now know USGS can't talk to reporters without getting govt approval it just keeps getting better with time.

Attached: 1528835677026.jpg (227x416, 35K)

It 100% was, it's been proven an NBC film crew was in the bunker for hours prior to the false alarm missile warning was sent out.

gaia.com/lp/content/nbc-film-crew-hawaii-missile-alert/

This shit just sounds like it's being scripted like a movie.

I haven't checked in on these volcano threads for a couple of weeks

anything actually happening?

I was honestly not into it when it first erupted again. This happens a lot on the island and it's mostly a non-event for everyone (unless your house is in the path). Usually everyone gets pissed at the vog, but this time it is different. This time, people are getting a little more nervous. Plus the massive amounts of vog don't help.

>it's progressively getting worst, as in, the crater continues to collapse
>baseline amount of quakes has risen, we're averaging 610+ quakes a day. ~362 of them being 2.5 or greater and 89 of those are 3.0 or greater.
>Krakatau erupted at the same time I personally watched AR2715 the sunspot show up raising the count to 41, Krakatoa erupted in 1883 at 46 sunspots.
>It's pretty much confirmed we're entering the new solar minimum and this is just the start of that.
>USGS can no longer talk to reporters unless seeking govt approval first

This is a slow and steady race with many happenings along the way. No end in sight and it may not for months or years.

Do you think that middle launch that was caught on tape off the coast of Washington last week was somehow related? All these major happenings all around us, they really do seem like their out of a movie script. But it's so hard for an autist like me to make sense of them.

interesting.

I can't imagine why people would be nervous, you have a missile warning to start your year off followed by predictions of a "slow emergency and sudden slumping" that is turning into a total mess on the part of USGS being in full and blatant damage control mode. I'm almost certain they know it's worst than they are letting on, and if you just look at that caldera it is mind boggling to think it's just going to continue to get way bigger.

I can only speculate. Truthfully there has to be some type of covert warfare going on behind the scenes that we cannot see. All the US military aircraft falling out of the sky, that c130 literally in the US, it's hard not to believe the washington missile isn't connected.

If I had to assume and make an ass out of you and me, it would be that they knew this solar minimum was coming, and if you look at history every time there's a major solar minimum dynasties fall with huge famines. This is facilitating whatever agenda that is currently behind the scenes. I just fail to believe this is all coincidence. They had everyone believing global warming because we were in a solar maximum, then started calling it climate change and now we are seeing the start of what may be a couple-few hundred year long decrease in global temperature because of volcanic activity spiking in the coming years.

>only on a 2 right now
Defcon is a descending scale of severity. 2 is the absolute worst it could be before the world literally ends

I really hope this is true desu. When I look around and see all the corruption in the world and how miserable people generally are, I can't help but think we need some major upheaval. Out with old in with the new. Like the snake that eats its own tail or some shit.

Imagine a soda cup lid with several holes in it. Put a straw in one hole and blow. Soda comes out the other holes from the pressure and mom wont shut the fuck up about all the soda in the car because she just doesnt understand us. Such is the asthenosphere - the layer of liquid magma.

Eh. Most people in my town are old dudes that moved here to "hide from the government". I haven't heard anyone hollering about the conspiracies, or complaining about the situation. I might ask some local fudds about it, they might have a differing opinion.

Not even going to argue about how retarded I am right now.

Also, pic related is how some people think the Big Island can end up looking like. This would be fucking amazing to see, but I feel like we'll all die of bordem before any thing happens

Attached: image3.png (640x478, 67K)

I don't follow...

>when youre used by nazis to become their cum garggling bikini clad whore goddess

Attached: 7b08657262623c293b8d23fcf2261d38.jpg (636x1080, 49K)

>user, I used to work as a redacted with Hillary. We couldnt believe she was Sec of State. We called her Killary, fucking criminal.
>tells me intereting almost REDACTED shit
>Uranium one loot was negotiated decades ago with Putin and Merkel to put it all in Germany warehouses
>"user I shouldnt be telling you this"
>this gon b gud
>That was not false warning last week. We intercepted it. Sub launched. There are groups like CIA but they have their own stuff.

He shut up about it in the middle of talking about it.

Attached: Volcanic e Kilauea.jpg (800x360, 35K)

Most people don't think about the future though, only the present. And presently, it's just like every other Kilauea eruption in the last 35 years at face value. But the Caldera realistically hasn't collapsed like this since 1790 or so. The Dalton solar minimum started in 1790. It's no coincidence, it's facts.

The big deal is why they're hiding the cause of this increased activity, they obviously know, but for some reason there's a full media blackout on the fact we're entering a grand solar minimum that is certain to produce instances like this all around the world for quite some time going forward, possible hundreds of years.

Yeah. I see what you mean. Shit is a clusrerfuck. Glad this general was made, I learned a lot.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677431

Attached: 314673.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>Dalton solar minimum
So sun spot activity and volcano activity is related? God help us.

Attached: 1499696084145.jpg (800x575, 202K)

Attached: 1503652776954.jpg (1300x897, 134K)

Yup, definitely a connection.

Lo(l)ihi is gonna grow up one day.

>little loli loihi wants to grow up big and strong!

I wish I could draw. I wanna make Little Loihi growing through volcano puberty.

no harm in giving it a try

M 5.2 Volcanic Eruption - 5km WSW of Volcano, Hawaii
V DYFI?
Time 2018-06-24 02:34:35 (UTC) Location 19.410°N 155.287°W
Depth -1.1 km

They're delaying even showing the eruptions on USGS now for some reason. Have to literally get them from the VolcanoYT stream.

(It is now, but it happened an hour ago)

Rocks going through puberty is the best

Attached: IMG_20180623_175443180.jpg (2048x2732, 1.32M)

>Pele's baby sister, probably younger than the twins
Neat. Ive always enjoyed the "joke" i tell my friends that Ive seen my aunts pussy, before telling them it was a diaper change and my grandparents fuck every day.

>What did he mean by this

I think his grandparents are still producing offspring. Such is why he saw his aunt's pussy, while changing her diaper.

Attached: 23C4E759-F466-4014-B718-D0F7A3107C18.gif (500x250, 677K)

Yeah even Geohitler tried to shrug it off and shut it down as fake news but ended up realizing a lot of solidly respected journals have published a lot of articles connecting sunspots and volcano activity.

Habbened in last bread.

Can confirm, tons of interesting theories on why, most of it was gravimetric weighting in vicinity of the volcano. Would make sense for those in cold regions or on ice capped volcanoes as the gravimetric changes were mostly due to glacial activity or large ice loads. Might also have to do with weather patterns and increase in precipitation or lack there of, volcanic rock can be extremely adept at holding vast quantities of water, which changes weight, gravity, pressure etc. that can all affect a magma chamber. Look how much Houston sank from Harvey last year. That is a pretty significant amount of movement geologically speaking.

where are these quotes from? you are so goddamn mysterious hawaii news

>horseman of their vanquishment
this came out really awkward because I overthought it he's never going to like me now

Yeah you made my day yesterday confirming what I had been seeing for a month. Excited to see what living through a solar minimum is like, especially if this is a grand one. And which it will closest resemble.

Hey, I said it yesterday, I fully thought, horse shit, no fucking way. Still looked it up. Part of the value of this thread. I didn't ask questions to come off as hostile, I wanted to see what information people had that I missed. Funny too that we are entering an El Nino system again that I don't believe was predicted for this year.

Ha yeah I don't blame you at all for doubting it so extremely, and I am willing to bet a lot of people in your field are probably uninformed of the connection as well.

>El Nino system
Scary stuff, so we're entering that which increases mosquito efficacy, while entering the solar minimum which decreases global temps through volcanism and causes major droughts in turn... doesn't sound like a good combo to me at all. Something else I'm looking into currently is the increased ultraviolet radiation exposure during minimums, both plants and humans are going to be greatly affected.

Update: this is the first time I've seen the sun this week.. fucking vog mang

Attached: 20180623_183737.jpg (4032x2268, 2.53M)

Attached: D693E82D-D373-4D9E-A54E-B02EB38CA01F.gif (300x200, 3.99M)

>major droughts
Derp, meant to say major flooding*

Still absolutely gorgeous, lucky bastard

Pics don't do it justice.

I'm really waiting for a good quake. Felt the 6.9 one, but it was eh.

>increased ultraviolet radiation
shit, my brain is fucked today. I mean reduced UV.

exactly. it sounded stupid, but there's more to it than you'd expect. I've never been a climate 'denier' but I've never seen a real study incorporate sunspots, despite being drilled that sunspots affect weather/climate before CC/GW was a thing. It's interesting to see the impact on crust depth from weather impacts related to sunspots. This minimum could be interesting.