‘There Are No Stepdads In Our Family — Only A Dad That Has Stepped Up’

>‘There Are No Stepdads In Our Family — Only A Dad That Has Stepped Up’
>What is a real dad, if not a man who steps up to care for children who need him?
Why aren't you manning up to take care of children that need a father Jow Forums?
huffingtonpost.com/entry/there-are-no-stepdads-in-our-family-only-a-dad-that-has-stepped-up_us_5b23e90ee4b0d4fc01fdfbe3

Attached: asdf.png (748x602, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't because I'm not a pedophile.

Whenever someone pulls the "real man" rhetoric it's a sign they're trying to manipulate you into doing something that's against your own interests.

we're all dead in the end, do whatever makes you happy, not every man is destined to have children, and besides, a man's children is only 50% theirs, they are not clones. They are unique creations, and his grandchildren will be even less related to him.
There are many advantages to being a step dad - Single moms are probably less picky, so a step dad will have a choice as to who they choose. They can choose a single mother with healthy kids - no expensive kids with health problems or retarded kids. And if the kids are a little older, many of the costs associated with birth and young children have already been covered, saving you money.

1/10 bait where is their real father.

Cool,

A better person and complete loser can take over someone's leftovers, with pride.

i'll keep blowing my load on these chick stomach until they ask for commitment.

also, thanks for raising my kid, sucker.

Banging more huwhite women to make more mutts for real men to man up and pay for.

As long as a) the mother and her child are the same race as you, and b) the mother is still capable of producing at least one child of yours, there is literally nothing wrong with becoming a step-father.

el goblino

If you take care of children who are not genetically yours, you are just like fags. You are just taking care of someone else property. I don't care about their color. I am not taking care of anyone else fucking child unless they are my fucking relative.

because i'm not a cuck, and i want children of my own thanks.

who's gonna raise kids when we're all niggers??

But you already do by paying taxes :^)

The problem with being a stepdad goes beyond raising kids who will never imprint on you, it extends to their mother marrying primarily out of a need for help with her kids. It's incredibly hard to form a relationship in an environment where you can't spend time together and where one partner already has a person who takes up her love and attention before you could ever get to know then.

>helping out dumb broads...

It’s 2018 user. Current year

Cool. Now can women 'step up' and raise rape babies instead of aborting them?

The only kind of guy who would get with a single mom is a pedophile looking for a kid to molest. It's why I got with my wife, she had a hot little 30 month old daughter when I met her, I just had to have her.

It's a lost cause. Nature trumps nurture. Colon Kraperdick was raised by white parents after nigs abandoned him. In spite of being reared by humans he became a useless piece of shit.

Attached: awesome_classic_movie_gifs_29.gif (500x285, 497K)

i would rather the betas finance the retards instead of taxes

>be a real man and pay for muh chilluns
>be a real man and go fight those people I don't like
>be a real man and do this thing for me

Yeah you're right.

That mutt little girl looks so adorable
>inb4 hurr durr ur a petifile spergs

if you put any effort or resources into raising a child that isn't yours, you are the actual definition of a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY

Idk how to feel about it desu. Both mum and dad had kids before they met, total of two sons, two daughters. He essentially eloped with her, and took the daughters then had me and another kid.
25th anniversary this year, elder sisters imprinted on him rather than their cunt dad, and the elder brothers are nobodies anyway (one's a failure, the other is downs)

I think its fine, as long as its with a woman who keeps on working as hard as before she got you, and who you have as many kids of your own as you're taking on board.

THIS

Too much baggage. It's not even really the kid. Just all that baggage that comes with it. Fuck that.

I bet they're not even white.

Those aren't serious problems. Life gets pretty boring when you're all alone. Having an 'insta-family' is a very tempting option.

*>Single mother detected

Shut the fuck up faggot roastie!

>1 post by this ID
OP abandoned the thread, just like black fathers abandon their children.

there is a context in which being a step-father is not shameful and that is in a society where the vast majority of marriages never break up. If you decide to become a step-dad to any child whose fatherless for any other reason that the father died, you are contributing to the decline of society. George Washington was a step father but he was from a different time

I have my own children to be a father to because I'm not a faggy loser.

Are you from Jow Forums?

>julius caesar was a cuck because he adopted his nephew octavian

And that's just within a family. The Roman empire itself prospered when "cuck" emperors as you'd call them adopted heirs rather than bred them. This board has way too many childish people who equate "adopting children" with "LMAO YOUR WIFE FUCKED A NIGGER AND GAVE BIRTH TO NIGLETS YOU FUCKING LOSER", and it's retarded as all hell.

Attached: 1523004191384.png (545x800, 100K)

these guys think like animals.

I would never shack up with some bitch who has kids unless I too already have kids, then it's kind of mutual. But what I really want is to save poor orphaned or abused white kids. Just buy a big farm and adopt like 50 white kids and teach them the ways of the land and European culture. Educate them, get them to be the best students, get them to the best schools and make sure that they get into power so they can rule the fucking world.

Holy fuck you're right

Attached: 1526788033623.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

support degenerate nig nogs

Because I have my own and am not a pussy

life really is all about betas and chads huh...

It should never be lost on you that a single mom, especially if she's good looking, was at some point such an insufferable cunt that the guy who she was seeing who created a fucking human being with her said "Nah too much of your BS, bye Felicia" Really makes you think

Attached: IMG_7486.jpg (650x435, 80K)

Sometimes what is good for your nation isn't what is best for you. Your son might be a fuckup, but at least you can leave your familial name to a man capable. The Japs adopt men into their families all the time because they want it to be family run.

women that think the man that sired the child isn't worthy should be single, stop the cuckdad shit.

Checked and holy shit, that's really well formulated.

Attached: he_cute.png (1000x1000, 77K)

adoption is different from a woman looking for beta bux after alpha fux. I've seen this shit with mine own eyes in my town. It fucking happens.

Step Up 2 The Family

I get paid to take care of other people's children.

Idk why anyone would ever do it for free.

A lot of you guys are thinking about this the wrong way. If you value your own personal happiness as you live life, then there are many good arguments for becoming a step dad - it saves time and money, and offers you more freedom, perhaps, and the marriage could be more successful for a variety of reasons.
Being a slave to some biological need is not the most important thing in life, and it won't make you happy. Women will divorce your ass whether you the bio dad or not! They don't give a shit.

>only type of women that are attracted to me are women around my age (25) with three kids or women that are twice my age
>feelsbad
I ain't ever gonna raise another man's kids but that doesn't mean I won't participate in some hump and dump. I feel like I have insta-daddy tattooed on my forehead, I should've never bought that new Tundra, new vehicles/classic cars/trucks are like gold digger magnets.

>Step up 3: Steppin out

SPBP

I have a dad. He didn't step up. Gambling addict turned video game addict. Cheaper.
Still my dad. Can't change it, just gotta deal with it.
Articles like this always come over as if being a stepdad is a bad thing. "No really I'm doing good here, see? I make such sacrifices for someone else's son, aren't I charitable? Aren't I great?"
Nobody cares. Such a female behaviour pattern, it's sickening.

Fucking witnessed.

Attached: 1476032859845.jpg (272x153, 17K)

I would never become a step father but abandoning your kids is even more pathetic, manchild.

Wtf I want a insta-family now

this

You're missing the point a little. You don't have to raise her kids. You just have to be there to help them out sometimes, and they should help you out sometimes too. They'll expect less of you and that is liberating. Why should a man sign his life away to raising his kids? Life is pretty short. Every weekend you gotta be a baby sitter is one less weekend you can do what you want to do. And being a stepdad is like walking into a time machine. You can skip the years when the kids are babies that cry and toddlers that drown in pools or run into traffic. Those are stressful times. The window where you gotta help raise the step kids is smaller, and less stressful. If you have your own, you're pretty much chained to that kid for 18 long years. So these are some things to think about.

Only acceptable if he's had a kid with the woman who's extra kids he's helping to raise and that the father of said children is dead.

If their real dad doesn't want them then why would I?

Attached: Capture.jpg (929x520, 109K)

When my daughter needs ridiculously expensive gluten-free play dough for school, he is the first to whip out his credit card, despite my protests about the price. When my son was diagnosed with epilepsy that required tens of thousands of dollars in treatment, he never flinched at the bills coming in; because, as he told me, "I'm a Cuck. Cuck, Cuck --- KEK!"

this is a good point

What's in it for me?

oral sex on a regular basis

not really. its an 'insta-family' you aren't really a part of. imagine feeling like a guest in your own home for up to 18 years

You must be a roastie. Men find other men to do things with. Life is all freedom when alone. Only females don't get it.

How so?

Yeah, a man who stepped up to a jizz-dripping stretched out cunt and someone else's responsibilities.

Attached: 4d9.gif (480x360, 316K)

Octavian was the real cuck. His heir was literally my wife's son.

Hes probably molesting the kids

Ah, the old “trying to turn a whore into a housewife” routine. A classic beta male kneeslapper.

>Having an 'insta-family' is a very tempting option
Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1447126452951.jpg (699x335, 174K)

Attached: 1447128482267.png (1098x513, 171K)

Attached: 1447174980142.png (1340x3184, 711K)

Attached: 1447178274770 (1).jpg (997x614, 264K)

Attached: 1447178357335.jpg (2512x3064, 1.17M)

Attached: 1447188340148.jpg (372x880, 183K)

Attached: 1447190679226.jpg (960x640, 224K)

Attached: 1447191418052.jpg (960x640, 197K)

Attached: 1447192223208.png (887x376, 63K)

Attached: 1447116115475.jpg (1073x2239, 1.06M)

Attached: 1447116217075.jpg (1431x939, 447K)

Attached: 1447116286430.jpg (703x560, 207K)

Attached: 1447116344939.jpg (652x1584, 643K)

Attached: 1447117869046.png (973x711, 123K)

Attached: 1447117916024.jpg (1003x1354, 794K)

Attached: 1447117933829.png (977x713, 146K)

Attached: 1447118002487.jpg (911x901, 332K)

Attached: 1447118400024 (1).jpg (932x335, 66K)

Attached: 1447118699971.jpg (861x380, 69K)