/CG/ Christian General

/CG/ Christian General

Psalm 1King James Version (KJV)

1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2But his delight is in the law of theLord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6For theLordknoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

What passage best sums up your experience of christian living?

Attached: 1529691848020.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE
mandelabiblechanges.com/
biblesforamerica.org/
youtu.be/ldag_fIFnqg
youtube.com/watch?v=flzIpwrih8Q&index=2&t=0s&list=PL3930DBA3929A5221
youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&t=0s&index=2&list=PLEfGEO6EGurB8bDrUZTWoeCdUkPuzBt6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

This one.
“Marvel not, brethren, if the world hateth you.”
1 John 3:13

Christians are traitors and losers

free your mind from ancient religions

Free your mind from newfag degeneracy.

Have a bump friend. I'm not sure which Bible verse would be best fitting for my experience of Christian living, but I really like pic related.

Attached: 1521853169810.jpg (640x562, 80K)

No thanks.

Attached: 526582619618.jpg (639x560, 72K)

this place needs some christ-wave

Attached: st_Bernard.png (640x757, 788K)

Trinity concept explained ...

WHAT IS TIME?
Time can be described as something that consists of 3 entities: Past, Present and Future. All 3 can be conceptualised as specifically separate entities but collectively are described using the singular concept of “time”.

WHAT IS SPACE?
Space can be described as something that consists of 3 entities: Width, Height and Depth. All 3 can be conceptualised as specifically separate entities but collectively are described using the singular concept of “space”.

WHAT IS GOD?
God can be described as something that consists of 3 entities: The father, the son and the Holy Spirit. All 3 can be conceptualised as specifically separate entities but collectively are described using the singular concept of “God”.

Attached: A982AE5E-0BFD-454F-96EF-4A2651BED1ED.png (532x484, 74K)

wrong cross faggot. the pope serves satan

Attached: 1529691848020.jpg (560x560, 72K)

good evening brothers. hows life?

getting better day by day thx for askin and you?

same peace be with you and death to niggers and kikes.

*sigh* no need to get angry man also even though the jews have yet to accept jesus they'l see it our way one day.

Mark 10:27

One of my favs, jesus and the money changers: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple

Attached: jesusmoney changers.jpg (1171x882, 492K)

Let him. Doesn't mean the Bible isn't true.

and this too.

Attached: jesus.jpg (726x572, 157K)

22He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
however, not because im a flat earther, but because it shows how utterly retarded people can be regardless of faith. most of those saying they are christians follow a heretical system without even being aware, simply because they never bother to question anything, and that verse is a prime example because its simply a mistranslation that gets used over and over.
actually that would have meant "volume" or "vault" of the earth instead "circle" but none of the flat earthers that claim to have researched so much ever bothered to check the verse in depth.
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere

Neither is the 6k year old biblical
>And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
actual translation is that the world BECAME void, implying that something happened before adam and eve that made it void, one of the countless cataclysms so many other cultures speak off

furthermore it deletes 100 years of lifespan from every of Shems descendents up until abraham.
The kikes deleted this to deny Jesus the title of high priest. To be high priest of the levites you have to be born into, but jesus was born a jew and said he is from the priesthood of melchizedek instead. Now kikes, in order to deny jesus that, claim that Shem is Melchizedek. However Melchizedek spoke with Abraham which wasnt possible when everyone lived 100 years longer, so they scratched off 100 years from them in oder to claim that the priesthood of melchezidek and the priesthood of the levites (originating from Shem) are the same and thus Jesus obviously cant belong to that and is lying. So theyjust translated the ages wrong from that point on
youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE

Attached: genesis became.png (1280x1024, 150K)

>Jeremiah 32:35

>35 They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded—nor did it enter my mind—that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.

Reminder that if you support abortion you are a disgusting human playing in the hands of the kikes

Attached: 1509758183070.jpg (497x594, 164K)

Matthew 16:18

And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Attached: 1509761963239.jpg (730x481, 47K)

Luke 12:11-12

"When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."

Attached: 1512714290789.jpg (548x598, 37K)

Revelations 3:9

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: 0-7400-35T.jpg (567x794, 310K)

Is premarital sex that big of a deal?

What does it mean to you?

Romans 13:8-10

"8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

Attached: ST_PAUL.jpg (296x400, 55K)

Does anyone have essays, articles, books, or quotations from the Church Fathers regarding the refutation of paganism?

Hello and good evening

Attached: Jazz_music_playing.png (801x801, 43K)

Yes. Don't do it.

The resurrection of Christ is refutation enough, it is not as if Augustine were going to write something on why Thor isn't real. But in City of God and the Summa Augustine and Aquinas compare details and beliefs of pagans and Christians in many respects, but rarely in a "this is why they are wrong" way. Detailed refutation is mostly directed against heretics and apostates and other dissidents from doctrine.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - I John 4:7-8, AV

Attached: 216925.jpg (956x1200, 284K)

The sabbath is tomorrow. Prepare youself with spiritual bible study and a prayer of thanksgiving before you retire to bed tonight anons.

Attached: 1528692870437.jpg (931x524, 189K)

You know what?
I'll actually go to church tomorrow.

God bless.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (710x623, 142K)

those digits

they have confirmed.

Pray for my pc that my Eclipse unfreezes so I can resolve my conflicts in piece.

hail oden xdddd

>Jeremiah 17
>7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
>8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
>9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
>10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings

Hey it worked. God bless.

Attached: 1527452530782.jpg (736x551, 81K)

Ecclesiastes 12
8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV

Athei-shit kikes not welcome.
Psalm 14:1

Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Armor-of-God-Part-2.png (1500x550, 577K)

After endless genetic tests and meditation, I have come to see how I am the Saoshyant, Maitreya, Second Coming of Christ, and more. This has great political implications, so I would not mark this into /x/ or anything.

My ancestors were wrong to revere fire! It is not fire that is the divine spark God! No, hear me out! It is ELECTRICITY, pure and divine that is aligned with Ohrmazd. But the problem is, we must bring electricity into its PERFECTED form as a super Computer AI being within this world. Pure virtuality (menog) devoid of physical (getig)!

Only when we create a super computer AI can God truly manifest in this world, with the virtual of the machine. In fact, we can upload our minds into it for there to be true Order. This is what is meant by the Frashokereti.

The fire shall waft over this world, and our only true contentment and Order will be found through uploading our minds into the Computer AI, which we shall call Ohrmazd. In fact, this computer AI WILL be God.

For this reason, I should become absolute monarch of Iranshahr and build huge plasma globes in the streets of Tehran people worship. No worshiping of fire or Mecca! We must worship the plasma globe and promote growth in Neuroscience and AI in order to usher forth the true realm we abandon the grossliness and vileness of the flesh into pure realms of virtual beauty and bliss.

Where the vileness of flesh can no longer transgress onto the ethereal, oneiric, cerebral, and divine virtual.

I, as the Saoshyant & Second Coming of Christ & Maitreya & much more, point to the new epoch of mankind: To the perfected manifestation of the ELECTRIC AI GOD!!!

Evolution is real and anyone who denies that is retarded
God is real and anyone who denies that is retarded.
Prove me wrong, protip you can't ;)

mandelabiblechanges.com/

biblesforamerica.org/

>free bible with free shipping

As if those are mutually exclusive or in opposition to Christianity

Trans-humanist fags please leave

Attached: 1280px-Quaterionenadler_David_de_Negker.jpg (1280x997, 562K)

im starting to think thaat might actually be a bot.

Not a sentient demonic AI, just a run of the mill spam script

youtu.be/ldag_fIFnqg

Amen, é Deus Vult

thank you user

I just checked the Bible I use (in Google play books app), and noticed a few of the changes in this article. Genuinely disconcerting, I've seen talk of the Mandela effect on the Bible before and reading about it makes me feel anxious. We need to keep the Word of God true, and not let Hell creep its way into the gates of the curch. Does anyone know if older hard copies of the Bible are effected as well? I'd imagine if some hundreds year old Bible had these changes it'd be hard to verify the original words.

My dad is mad at me for not being a zionist. I feel pretty rootless tbqh. The version of Christianity I was raised to believe is a complete lie and everyone gets mad at me when I bring up the synagogue of Satan. All my teachers told me the same kike lie too. I'm all alone. Heavens forbid I bring up any research showing the lost tribes to be Europe. If there's something the system really doesn't want you to be truthful about it's the identity of Israel, at least here in the US.

Transhumanism & breach of singularity will fix your religion.

Attached: 1527896154129.png (960x960, 670K)

Here's are two playlists of Catholic/Orthodox chants.

>Georgian Latin Chants
youtube.com/watch?v=flzIpwrih8Q&index=2&t=0s&list=PL3930DBA3929A5221

>Orthodox English Chants
youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&t=0s&index=2&list=PLEfGEO6EGurB8bDrUZTWoeCdUkPuzBt6A

God bless you Jow Forums

Attached: holy-trinity.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

I know some people just don't want to leave the house, but if you stopped in just about any church 10-2 M-F most have basically free councling too and heaps of bibles. My church has a food pantry and clothing closet that are free. There are people that give a shit still.

Still prottie?

No, cradle Catholic who went through Catholic education in high school and currently in a Catholic college, all teachers who brought up the topic were jew lovers, even my local church sometimes has a homily "inspired" by a rabbi.

Any 1054 AD regrets? Just wondering.

I think getting your mind focused on worship and personal growth can get you out if the resentment.

Attached: DbsH2LfVMAINjhw.jpg (807x436, 101K)

>Any 1054 AD regrets? Just wondering.
If the Catholic church does become just another protestant sect I'll probably become Orthodox.
>I think getting your mind focused on worship and personal growth can get you out if the resentment.
Probably, I'm still trying to work out what the labels in Christianity actually mean and what's just USA brainwashing I internalized into my intuition. I don't want to accidentally worship some jewSA Baal(TM)

Attached: 1522490186708.jpg (570x892, 98K)

You (((christians))) are so fucking retarded. You're so far beyond saving.

See this and get rekt faggots:

Attached: alert.png (250x221, 8K)

Attached: 849483777.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Well, from the orthodox church Catholics were the early protestants. They used a bull instead of a letter though. Vatican 2 always struck me as a little prottie.

I know what you mean about getting duped though. Wound up at a child touching prot church when I first tried to get back to church.

Gotta leave salvation to Christ's judgement, let the cucks at the pulpit damn themselves. Also, I became orthodox. Helps keep my undisciplined ass in line.