Atheists will defend this

>atheists will defend this

Attached: 1529784284901.png (1022x754, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelease/biologists_watch_speciation_in_a_laboratory_flask
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3660680/
newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982215012506
watermark.silverchair.com/50-4-513.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAakwggGlBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGWMIIBkgIBADCCAYsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMONyIp2qCWaaIA3kDAgEQgIIBXEAiZpfMaDNc1eBL2mkjxlBT23bkENIckPEjJS9XnWK2kGoI-jPz73VmZzMUQBfmoniBYNDDcW_jI5axollOb_8NXgGyd78wtB_rXzF16sOwpKnj7tS5Ci-SeRGHDB-sZOrHvJ9E0GTDauZADJboA3xU_C15FOQtCyOSeTZDXGFiov54SltJ3HIUm0maaDfrWkX0sjzCCudio-pnpazlUefPu-MNjcshL52D6W7MUucftKJHikJFDwqZIvvLeJHND0HMUBtCZ9DIwHKUaXk17XbP-NYmNSuCUpPRjvYZebAL61boKgTDCGDE3lSwy2RE9JtFkqjwOJy_Dk2h5WjtwqMitN_HMkIM1PgQVl_9MlKiEjuksaxsf_3a7ahqKDK563mICYCnf5UT10HIXEIhj9KUbItdmq3xdOFiWI3I04Wqwz4RpwSUQ4t5Hj0LCrLCWppEPlzwEgq-x39q3w
cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/7/10/a018143.full
quora.com/Have-people-actually-observed-speciation-in-bacteria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was watching BBC’s “walking with monsters” show the other day on netflix and the narrator literally kept referring to these weird CGI fish/lizard things as “our ancestors”

God's plan set into motion at the beginning of the universe, it was always meant to lead to this.

Because they are. My uncle is a retarded fish frog.

what don't you understand about evolution

you clearly don’t understand my point. i believe in evolution

It's a grossly oversimplified and abstract representation of the concept. It's like complaining that a stickman drawing is anatomically incorrect.

I think the thing most people don't get is that we are talking about lengths of time the human mind cannot comprehend.

atheists are actually retarded shills

Attached: EvolutionDebunked.jpg (885x1002, 352K)

it's our best guess based off of the culmination of our observation. I don't see anything wrong with it.

it's not that hard to comprehend hundreds of millions of years if you've educated yourself even a little bit. you sell humans short.

The "fish" apparently 'evolved' from rocks, too. What a stupid theory.

What are dog breeds nigga

Attached: AtheistsActuallyBelieveThis.gif (291x229, 1.43M)

Attached: 1528147373562.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Same species.

Why did the hair on the head get longer, wasn't there enough to begin with?

>exactly how long does this have to go on
hundreds of thousands if not millions of years for such complex organisms. though the artificial selection of cultigens and other forms of breeding seems to be mysteriously omitted from your red text piclet.

we regularly observe much more simple microscopic organisms dramatically evolving in short periods of time. that's why things such as the flu keep coming back despite your body forming immunities to it.

>it's our best guess
We already know that guess doesn't work. We need something else. No, I don't know what, but it's still clearly wrong.

>BBC
>supporting evolution
What a bunch of Islamophobes!

What it's like trying to explain science to creationist.

Attached: 1529448846201.jpg (1920x1509, 1003K)

>Deny evolution but uses evolution to prove that blacks are closer to monkeys.

The state of Christians.

I respectfully disagree. As human beings we have no discernible compass to compare these lengths of time to. At best we live a hundred years which is a nanosecond in evolutionary terms.

>A hundred thousand generations of bacteria isn't long enough to see evolution of a new species.
Get serious for just a minute, would you?

Which is why saltation and hybridization are better theories. By the way we do have new species that have stable breeding populations produced by hybridization. Naturally occuring hybridization.

what about jaguars? are they different species than lions or leapords?

None of you evolution denying fucks would dare to voice your views on evolution publicly because you know you would be met with arguments you couldn't refute and thus embarrass yourself.

but it hasn't been proven wrong. unless you have new evidence? you should probably become a scientist and reveal it if you do.

that's because you are poorly educated.

it is, which I mentioned. hence, why you keep getting the flu despite having formed immunity against it. are you not even reading my posts?

OP defends whites aren't more evolved than niggers.

Attached: The Loch Ness Nigger.jpg (500x375, 48K)

>saltation
The problem is that we need somebody for the mutated individual to breed with. If they change in one giant leap to a new species, they have no partner and go extinct.

You just moved the goal posts. Jaguars weren't made by human beings, as the species of dogs were. Please be clear that I'm not a creationist. I'm just saying that there are serious problems with evolution theory.

I'm not speaking for myself. I understand evolution. I was referring to people who dismiss it out of hand because they don't comprehend just how long these things took. But you go on jumping to conclusions. Cheers.

>but it hasn't been proven wrong
Exactly how many generations have to pass before we admit that it doesn't work?

what are they, exactly?

>Flu is a new species each time.
Nope.

think about it like this... a hundred thousand years isn't long enough for a whale to suddenly crawl out of the ocean and start wandering on land. Evolution isnt random

>Enjoy my strawman

People with a decent education are perfectly capable of comprehending millions of years. It is you who jump to conclusions and insult me and many other people by pretending that we are like you and can't fathom more than a century of time passing.

Darwins natural selection occurs but doesn't explain the fossil record. The fossil record is better explained by natural selection working with various forms of saltation including hybridization.
The fact that the fossil record and natural selection don't like up is a huge hole for creationists to poke. The scientific community needs to drop their dogmatism and accept saltation and hybridization as serious elements of evolution.
Darwinian Evolution is lacking and people are starting to see it.

>I'll pretend you said "years" instead of "generations."
You're just sounding desperate now.

Of course they will, everybody knows Atheists love Animorphs.

Relax. I wasn't saying that I can't comprehend time. Settle down, man.

>Darwins natural selection occurs but doesn't explain the fossil record.
Exacctly. We see microevolution (that is, in-species adaptations), but we never see new speciation, and every example libtards try to provide is fraudulent.

What do you mean by this? Explain. Are you suggesting that we observe tens or hundreds of thousands of generations? We do in microscopic organisms and in the process witness radical changes in their mutation, but that would take millennia in larger creatures, which is why we rely on genetic and paleontological information.

There is a reason new flu strains appear. Yes, they are new species.

Attached: king b8.jpg (757x573, 64K)

Recorded history hasn't been that long. You're like the guy looking at the layers of earth and saying god made it all like that, fossils and all. if human civilization persists, we will evolution.

Its not in one giant leap to a whole new species but very rapidly over a couple generations. The species has to stabalize to be a species again.
Also hybridization and the original population (which is just hybridization with higher odds of success)

I don't think anyone denies hybridization as possibly playing a role in certain evolutionary developments particularly considering it's literally in our own genetic structure. You are pretty far removed from the subject if you are speaking like this.

>the narrator literally kept referring to these weird CGI fish/lizard things as “our ancestors”
Well I mean they are. It's a bit ridiculous when you go so far back, but even a picture of some 3 billion year old bacteria would also be "our ancestors".

you were saying people can't, I presume you are underneath that umbrella. you are directly contradicting yourself now.

>Are you suggesting that we observe tens or hundreds of thousands of generations
We have, in the lab, literally performed continuous evolution-forcing experiments on over one hundred thousand generations of some varieties of bacteria. No speciation has been observed. That's more than long enough. Many bacteria have 20-minute generation times. That's seventy generation per day, about 25,000 per year. Where is the speciation? We have TRIED to make it happen and always failed.

>Yes, they are new species.
No.

Hybridization.

There is nothing to defend.
It's accurate you little sperg.

Possible, I suppose, but complicated to make it work. I read an interesting paper by a guy who proposed that viruses were responsible, but we still have a chicken-or-the-egg problem. Hybridization requires multiple species to already exist.

You presume incorrectly. I have had this discussion with the "uneducated people" of which you speak. This is why I have come to believe that this is a driving factor as to why some people cannot comprehend evolution.

>accurate

Attached: interdimensional pedophilic energy worm demon.png (725x755, 897K)

>Wikipedia and my teacher, Ms. Nosenberg, told me so.
Go to bed. The adults are talking.

>We have, in the lab, literally performed continuous evolution-forcing experiments on over one hundred thousand generations of some varieties of bacteria. No speciation has been observed.
source? because I went to school for biochemistry where I spent huge swathes of it working with bacteria specifically and I am starkly aware of exactly the opposite. here is a pile of sources that took me ten seconds.

ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelease/biologists_watch_speciation_in_a_laboratory_flask
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3660680/
newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982215012506
watermark.silverchair.com/50-4-513.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAakwggGlBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGWMIIBkgIBADCCAYsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMONyIp2qCWaaIA3kDAgEQgIIBXEAiZpfMaDNc1eBL2mkjxlBT23bkENIckPEjJS9XnWK2kGoI-jPz73VmZzMUQBfmoniBYNDDcW_jI5axollOb_8NXgGyd78wtB_rXzF16sOwpKnj7tS5Ci-SeRGHDB-sZOrHvJ9E0GTDauZADJboA3xU_C15FOQtCyOSeTZDXGFiov54SltJ3HIUm0maaDfrWkX0sjzCCudio-pnpazlUefPu-MNjcshL52D6W7MUucftKJHikJFDwqZIvvLeJHND0HMUBtCZ9DIwHKUaXk17XbP-NYmNSuCUpPRjvYZebAL61boKgTDCGDE3lSwy2RE9JtFkqjwOJy_Dk2h5WjtwqMitN_HMkIM1PgQVl_9MlKiEjuksaxsf_3a7ahqKDK563mICYCnf5UT10HIXEIhj9KUbItdmq3xdOFiWI3I04Wqwz4RpwSUQ4t5Hj0LCrLCWppEPlzwEgq-x39q3w
cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/7/10/a018143.full
quora.com/Have-people-actually-observed-speciation-in-bacteria

you are talking out of your ass.

Attached: %5C_Six_Types_of_'Evolution'%5C__by_Dr._Kent_Hovind.png (1148x864, 1.09M)

Attached: 088D-Image Smith Circular Reasoning.jpg (567x279, 42K)

You dishonest little piece of shit. I already debunked ALL of this.
Not a one of those, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE, is actual speciation.
Take your diarrhea splatter-post spam back to peddit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004149_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 591K)

Brilliant rebuttal.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004158_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 530K)

They generally try to limit hybridization to parents with the same number of chromosomes. People get uncomfortable when you tell then dogpigs and humandogs and whatnot are all only a matter of odds of success and those odds aren't zero. I mean even Cabbits are apparently pseudoscience..
I'm rather fond of the bonabo-pig hybrid theory of human origins desu. McCarthy is an interesting dude.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004206_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 620K)

Yawn. obviously you aren't interested in the subject. you provide no sources and don't even look at my own immense wall of them. you argue like a child.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-035339_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 548K)

where are your sources? I posted tons.

>Darwinian theory is right in principle
>Darwinian theory applied to Earth in its current form is bullshit
>Darwin and his grandfather, both Freemasons, knew this but lied anyway, like the kikes/kike shills they are
>Realising Earth and all other planets are hollow + space travel exists
>Realising what impact this has on Darwinian theory applied to Earth
>Realising that humans definitely cannot be related to monkeys, because monkeys have 48 chromosomes and humans have 46 chromosomes

Kikes/kike shills deserve to be exterminated fully.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

>Mr. Shekberg told me not to vaccinate or I might become autistic
Haha

>It's not up to me to prove my position that speciation has ever been observed in the lab. I'm just right by default.
Look at the atheist defending his god now.

evolution has literally been witnessed in fucking viruses that get immunities to our medications. you know those things, viruses and bacteria? the microorganisms your phony God "put" here that try to invade our bodies and kill us?

bacteria adapts to antibiotics the common cold constantly mutates that is why it can never be eradicated is that not enough evidence for evolution ?

Hey atheists make this turn into a bacteria or a fish or something. Oh that’s right only god can do that.

Attached: 8486CBD6-529F-4F8C-A841-A1F3C5F3F998.jpg (296x170, 12K)

>I posted tons! Ignore the fact that they are all debunked already.

Right, now back to discussing the magic sky man, like an adult.

>I'll pretend you are against vaccination because I'm losing the REAL argument of this thread.

Gravity is also just a theory lmao.

Is this less believable than "invisible sky man did it"?

Viruses aren’t alive, you dolt.

Attached: (((meddling))).png (1429x1042, 987K)

Not speciation. We have Influenze A and Influenza B. That never changes. They adapt in minor ways, but they do not speciate.

See , fren.

Attached: 5D990BA6-2E69-4526-9779-5A172919E6DE.jpg (700x962, 905K)

western Christianity comes from an ancient jewish religion. that's all you need to know. its designed to trick and enslave you and lead you into servitude.free yourself from these leaches.

See we already have some moron trying to use number of chromosomes as proof of no connection even though we literally breed animals with differing number of chromosomes all the time

I'm not an atheist. I'm just someone that uses rationality and sources when arguing unlike yourself.

debunked by what? post your source.

>I'll pretend you're a creationist because I'm getting my ass kicked.

define living

post your sources.

Also this , lol

Attached: Sfdmm6x.jpg (257x196, 9K)

that protozoa are able to spontaneously mutate into the greatest supercomputer to ever exist

no we wont

>I'll resort to appeals to authority.
Look, I understand that I have tread on THE GOD YOU WORSHIP by questioning your bullshit, but try to behave like an adult.

Pick A SINGLE EXAMPLE. Just one, you piece of shit, not splatter-posting so you can pretend you have "overwhelmed" me. Pick one that you are most confident about and we will take it apart together.

I'm betting you are too scared to do this. I'm betting you'll come back and say, "I GOT LOTS OF SOURCES."

Sentient.

IBPlants

In Biblical terms, plants aren't "alive". They wither and fade.

Attached: 1529543182510.png (693x662, 185K)

Oh haha. Don't come with this shit. We both know you people belong to the same group.
Do you have even a proof again evolution? No. As I thought.