FUCK THIS RETARDED FAGGOT

>finally gets youcis back on his show
>doesn't understand when she's joking
>mutes her when she's saying harmless stuff
>when she asks why he muted her he starts being super autistic, explaining that she caused a strike on her channel and need to follow youtube guidelines

... and this is where I turned off the stream. I couldn't take the cringe any more. all he had to do was let her talk, but jf is too much of an autistic retard. emily deserves better than this, fuck you JF

Attached: jean-françois-gariépy__18596.jpg (850x850, 374K)

Youcis is too fat

What the hell are you talking about

>ecelebs

Attached: HossDisgust.jpg (236x332, 21K)

I hope someone is recording this. JF will no doubt take it down and edit it afterward if he even leaves it up at all.

Attached: 1529772350659.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

What's happening now? I seriously couldn't stand watching it unfold.

JF is smarter than you and Emily. I trust his Judgement. She talked about nuking Africa on his show.

He is disciplining her because it gets her wet. After the show he will fuck her. This is how it works in the adult world kiddo.

Fucking kill yourself you retard. She didn't say anything like that on this episode, JF is just being a paranoid asshole to her

yeah but taking hate speech rules so seriously is unnecessary. I listened to many youtube videos where people describe others in ways that violate hate speech rules and they don't get taken down. He's just being overtly paranoid.

>Is this what low IQ plebbitors actually believe?

Well you called JF a retard and he's a brain surgeon so that doesn't really mean much to me. Maybe you should lurk moar and stop worshipping tradthots.

Go away shareblue. Saged.

>yeah but taking hate speech rules so seriously is unnecessary.

Are you aware that JF already got a strike?
In light of that, how can you say it's unnecessary?

He gets one strike on this channel it'll be three months until he can stream again which will kill his revenue stream. I understand but he's in a shitty position to be in.

Attached: 1529149949473.jpg (600x800, 89K)

>he's a brain surgeon

Attached: 14556.fb_img_1461871239060.jpg (596x598, 26K)

>tfw too smart for bloodsports because you actually have a brian

Attached: brain-memes-internet.jpg (500x703, 76K)

because he got it for something extreme, not just common hate speech you can find all over youtube where people opine it.

People with success in life rarely are forced to deal with near death, and are generally unwise. Brain surgeons are good for one thing. Ben Carson, anyone?

wait is it that bad, in that case he's justified. If a single strike prevents streaming and thus revenues for 3 months i get why he's paranoid and take back what i said earlier.

Monkey brains are still brains user.

The fact that there is hatespeech all over youtube does not imply that those who espouse it will necessarily avoid a strike. You have to understand that the people who evaluate whether to give him a strike are biased against him.
It's important for him to have a clear way to evidence the fact that it is NOT hate speech so that he can overcome their bias.

he's a biologist, not a brain surgeon. Having done brain surgery a few times on monkeys doesn't make one a brain surgeon.

Looks like John Cusack with downs.

Literally who? He looks retarded.

Doctor Papa JF

Why the hell did he invite her back on the show if he was just gonna mute her all day? He's still doing it.

That's debatable.

Attached: 1520124605996.jpg (228x221, 10K)

i can tell why i unsubbed, jesus christ what a pathetic manlet

MAN fuck if he disrespects Emily that's the last straw.

>Lauren Rose unironicaclly supports commie car
>Cenk Uger is based guys, LMFAO SARGON BTFO

I'm going to watch it right now. I hope you're full of shit OP, sounds like I might as well go back to watching Milo. I'm not even joking.

Attached: Gone.png (640x480, 137K)

emily is hilarious and i hate women

Dude have you worked in a lab? People (rightfully) don't really give a fuck about the animals. I was an undergrad and was charged with sectioning rat brains.

Attached: Question.jpg (1024x819, 67K)

Not anymore. You can see her live now.

> getting your Youtube channel deleted is a good way to run a Youtube channel

Attached: 1513004524001.png (842x792, 82K)

Metokur's smarter than Sargon, but Sargon actually does some productive shit. He agrees with the alt-right on 70%+ of the issues; not sure why he gets so much hate.

Attached: AKG109781-w1600-800x370.jpg (800x370, 70K)

He's so worried about getting shoah'd, but no1 will be left to watch hs channel, viewership already dropped massively after he cuck'd w Lauren

Best girl.
>1/3

Attached: Returns, Bogdanoffs Under Investigation _ TPS #60 - YouTube.jpg (592x648, 109K)

>2/3

Attached: 5b2eca1ad0315.jpg (750x562, 54K)

>3/3

Attached: 5b2d7e4deddd7xTri.jpg (1251x939, 419K)

A significant number of Jow Forums fell for the richard spencer psyop

Did someone record it?

I know JF will take a day editing it just to protect his precious channel.

Lauren Rose spewing off about how cool commie care is, and how many Bernie Bros like her because of it - nah that can stay up.

Attached: cdbd664aab4f44f6b85d211d27a0c353--anime-girl-outfit-anime-dress-clothes.jpg (400x897, 41K)

Ha he just removed it while I was watching

>Spencer psy-op
???

I am in love

Attached: juden.jpg (1261x911, 291K)

Why even bring her on? Shit was an absolute cringe fest and I couldn´t bear it same as the other user.

Spencer had big ambitions that he would take down sargon and replace him as the biggest anti-establishment figurehead.
He started a campaign on here against sargon. Anyway it didn't work out

After an hour of him going full 100% autistic on YT rules and not getting Emily’s jokes, he just deleted the steam.
Fuck this faggot.
We deserve a live streaming channel that isn't 100% handcuffed by ZOG.

Dude, thing is, I KNOW I could fix her. She's artistic which is hot as fuck.

Also I'm 90% sure she was raped as a little girl (watch her cartoons, wait for children's toys to appear, and a rape scene will follow 5 seconds after)

I've dated that type before. I know how to treat them.

Also, I want to violently murder the dentist who left a cant in her veneers.

wtf man. this massive faggot decided to delete the video. This is why i don't alt right cucks like jf serious at all.

Attached: Platner_NSM01.jpg (1500x1000, 700K)

he's on edge because she got him banned from streaming on his main channel. he also worries about people coming on stream deliberately trying to say things that will get him banned. it's his primary source of income. stop being a 14 year old.

I hope that fat frog dies.

Why does he always sound as if he's got a huge bubble of air in his throat?

>Why even bring her on? Shit was an absolute cringe fest and I couldn´t bear it same as the other user.

People like her.

>We deserve a live streaming channel that isn't 100% handcuffed by ZOG.
I agree. We deserve to have you start one, user. Get to work.

JF, doens't delete his streams, it just takes many hours editing them before re-uploading, no?

I did a whole thread relating all of her content on the web since she was a kid, arriving on the same conclusion.

Oh, makes sense.

Well Spencer would probably be better out of the two, but just compete normally, I say.

Maybe Spencer needs to host a D&D series to make him more personable IDK

Attached: d2d77cc986302b72609cae59e38d0ada--anime-girl-dress-anime-girl-pink.jpg (500x887, 62K)

It’s entertainment you absolute fact
Oh right the only entertainment you enjoy is fisting night at Greg’s Sex Dungeon.

Saw rumors on pol once her father was a convicted child molester, so u might be onto something user

>e celeb thread
Sage and report

lel

Did anyone save it?

>Also, I want to violently murder the dentist who left a cant in her veneers.
Can you elaborate on this?

He should grow up and get a real job

why would she need fixing? She seems like a playful and level headed girl.

JF is spooked out lately.
A decently large minority of his followers are turning on him and he's been softening his style lately to appease youtube standards.

She's talked about how she was exposed to a lot of violence as a child. So you're probably either right on the money or very close

Why'd he delete the stream?

Ha! Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Yeah, ideally she'll end up with a high empathy dude like you that notices these things.

Attached: Salute.jpg (300x168, 5K)

muh right wing bots was hilarious and shows that he's solely interested in getting youtube moderators on his side

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Richard Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist

Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist

Tommy Robinson - Zionist

Ann Coulter - Zionist

Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist

George Webb - Zionist

Jason Goodman - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist

Styx - Crypto zionist?

David Duke - Zionist

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Q - Zionist

Jared Taylor - Zionist

That video got him a strike solely because she dropped the holohoax pill
everything else about the hate speech bullshit is just about demonetization
Cantwell talked about woodchipping people and JF had a stream about Rockwell in which he (Rockwell) justified the gassing tratitors

this faggot just deleted his video, as I was watching

what a fucking douche!

because "the public space" is all about zee ideez BUT NOT THOSE ONES

same, I got only 40 minutes through
I'm actually fucking mad now

Attached: AquaRage.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

So, was it over or did he just end it abruptly?

He removed it so that he can put up an edited version that adheres to his standards.

>wtf man. this massive faggot decided to delete the video. This is why i don't alt right cucks like jf serious at all.

because she was being loose with her language

he got the superchats, the fans got to see Emily

Just take a look at her veneers.

Ideally you want the midline of your "two front teeth" to be at the same angle as your facial midline (roughly your nose).

Hers are not aligned. Even the slightest difference in angle is very noticeable to even the laymen. This is exaggerated but:

>Ideal
| (nose)
| (gap between two front teeth)

>Cant
|
\

Like I said way exaggerated.

she sure is ugly

>JF
>alt-right
he's an alt-righter as much as a mercenary is willing to die for your country
stick with colett, bre, duke, jared taylor and spencer

She's 10/10 waifu, that's certain, but, i'm not sure she's looking for empathy specifically,

Damn, thanks user.

I think it also goes with how she's always asking for a political system wherein women are more "protected."
Coverture, not voting, white sharia, etc.

Did you put her full name in the title? I've only heard about her briefly and I want to search the archive

>HERESY
Y-y-you take that back!

>He removed it so that he can put up an edited version that adheres to his standards.

cuz his fucking shekels is all that matters, got it

He edits it. Give him some time and the new, youtube clean version will be up.

Fuck youtube.

Attached: 1523852932008.png (1520x768, 323K)

I semi-derailed a thread, so, i'm not sure.
You can relate the time of her first stream with JF while looking in the archives.

>JIDF: The Post

Attached: 1482892234774.png (687x696, 24K)

>be responsible for the nth alt-media product and see it get shut down
Nah, rather I keep muh jerb

Fuck off Carl

>he doesn't watch ice poseidon
JF and andywarski are old news, they died off the second they spit. Ice poseidon is entertaining as fuck unlike JF the cuck.

Attached: 1517157389329.gif (297x351, 2M)

Well in my experience, abused women like her really like empathetic dudes, as they can adjust to their peculiarities.

BTW, I think empathy is masculine trait - "Thinking like your prey" - best hunters do this all the time.

But what do you think she's looking for?

Thanks fren

>brainlet noises
See: >Nah, rather I keep muh jerb
But we deserve it, you faggot. Don't go back on your word.

Sell me on him. Struck me as a trashy drug dealer desu.

he's raking in 6 figures comfortably. he wants to expand his platform. you're a retard baby who doesn't understand delayed gratification.

>look, I know there are some problems but they really are our greatest ally in the middle east

virgin

Honestly don't think it's them. Just reddit/summerfriends/teens doing the celebrity worship thing

Should've removed David Duke from the list desu

Most e-celebs are jewish clowns

>still watching JF after he went turbo cuck with that banwave

why would him being a cuck surprise anyone at this point? just move on from this twat and let this show die. support the guests he has on like mark colett and frame game who are actually redpilling people instead of this shekel-chasing fraud who just hosts the shows. 99% of the guests he has on have their own content. he literally says he doesn't give a fuck about anything unless his money dries up so until that happens, he'll keep acting like an autistic authoritarian trying to groom people for his cult.

Attached: old pepe.jpg (125x120, 3K)