The absolute STATE of canuckdia

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality;
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see

Attached: MaybeItsMaybellineEndMyLife.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

MTF transition complete when?

Soon (tm)

pic related is canadas future.

Attached: download.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

First tranny
Then cuban sovereign

Attached: fideltrudeauneverforget.webm (360x360, 2.77M)

his true final form?

Well m8 this is the only path for progression

Oh no no no

Attached: TrueOppression.png (1917x928, 1.74M)

>everyone applauding

Attached: download (2).png (600x545, 307K)

>tfw his dad was a world-class cuck, one for the history books

Attached: 1502575405107.gif (245x230, 871K)

youre referring to the stepdad and not based castrated right?

Attached: 1523731412879.gif (480x292, 2.92M)

You guys are joking, right? This is shopped, right?

im convincing myself it is, so i dont have to live with the implications for society otherwise. but from everything ive heard, its real and jewtube shut down the few clips that were in the wild due to peoples negative reaction

PR stunt backfired basically

Real as a petrol sniffing abo, m8. Unfortunately for cuckdia

Jesus fucking christ this is pathetic. Is this the kind of embarrassment krauts feel about merkel?

I can only assume. You and rapeland should be friends now you both have so many national embarrassments.

You wish. Canada may be cucked under trudope but its not half as bad as your nanny state. Are bongs even allowed to own hunting rifles?

Attached: 186.jpg (636x1096, 90K)

>implying applying for a simple license so you can cut your dinner bread is that big of a deal

are you lazy?

Jesus. I feel bad for the Leafs.

why

I think it is funny that their Canadian Negotiation Force has been out in the cold for 3 weeks

Because their leader is a cuck that can't even make a business deal with India, wears fake eyebrows and maybe used makeup?

Has there ever been a more pathetic world leader in all of history? What's worse is he was chosen by the people. This says more about Canadians that it does about Trudeau.

So wait, the fake eyebrows thing was real for sure but where did this happen and what the fuck was Trudeau thinking? He looks like my mom now

>FREE LEGAL WEED FOR ALL 420 BLAZE IT

we survived you nazis before we will survive you again

Anybody have a video?
I want to see and hear it with my own eyes and ears.

Wait... no this can’t be real. I mean even for leaf-tier shithole country.

Small step for potheadkind but look what it took to get there

This

Kanada is best U.S. muds should be ashamed of themself. They are like an Aids spot on a nice pair of titts (Kanada/Mexico)

I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY HOLY SHIT

I d-don't think a wall is going to be enough, lads

Attached: 12234245253253.jpg (758x515, 46K)

do americans ever read threads before posting?

This guy is a joke in Canada he is the bastard son of Fidel Castro and he doesn't care about anything except his feminist sustainable development agenda that involves spirit cooking with John Podesta. Trudeau has ruined our country again, just like his father before him, and just like his son will so in 30 years when they rise and repeat. His best friend was busted as a pedophile and he pissed off hillary by promoting their speaking engagement as a fundraiser, since the Trudeau foundation is basically the Clinton foundation, and heartroot farm just north of the border seems to be taking lessons from Maria abramovich and the Dali llamas ancient rites. This global elite cooking club is sick. Drain the swamp Trump!!

Attached: IMG_6473.jpg (280x239, 30K)