Eurofags only

Does anyone else wake up with depression seeing how our once great continent and history is being erased and rewrote with millions of violent, unwashed and brainwashed thugs, to come and rape our women and kill our children.The rivers of blood are overspilling and the only ones fighting against this are the Bastions of Hungary and Italy.

Attached: is this our future.jpg (1100x619, 243K)

YOU CHOSE THIS

Attached: 1505007318066.png (980x1111, 1.38M)

Yes

This is the future you chose

you must be delusional if you think all Europeans are some borg like entity who all conform to the same ideals. We talk and we get arrested and killed in the muslim dominated prisons.

Reminder the mass immigration polices of the West did not happen on their own. These policies were formulated and executed by those who have been in power over the past few decades. The importation and mass support for millions of 3rd world vagabonds did not magically happen.

Attached: 874398759837489527109.jpg (2756x1761, 1.23M)

Show your flag
Also it isn’t that bad, I mean sure, big cities in Western Europe are completely lost but it’s the same thing in America

Well that is obvious but afar from the point that most Americans like to make, that it is somehow our fault when we the populace didn't get informed or hold a consensus on the matter. In addition i'll like to add that it was your former president who helped to formulate this entire scenario along with our traitors. We peoples are one in the same, the blood and the history. If we die, in a way you will lose your history and ancestral land. Lastly you all need to keep an eye on this Mexican migrant finasco as there are more non hispanic whites dying than new born whites right now and this weirdly matches up with the South American migrant crisis.

germans could have voted for AfD en masse back in 2015
but they didn't because the cuck strain is all that is left of a once proud people after WWII culled all of the proud men from their race

I mean i'm not French but of English descent living in rural northern France and there are rapefugees in the countryside, literally in the villages everywhere.

i am with you krautbro, i have been doing everything i can to redpill the germans since the moment merkel threw open the gates in 2015
hard for a US person to do much but i have been arguing with germans online about it and even tried to redpill a bunch of them when i visited in 2016
sadly there is only so much one can do, especially when i'm not german

Don't worry memeflag. Merkel has ensured your destruction.

Attached: 185480.jpg (898x701, 115K)

they still are the 3rd largest party with the third most seats in the bundestag.

yes, they are gradually waking up, but it should have been 80% of the seats within one election of merkel's colossal fuckup

there is going to be a civil war all memes aside

are you using memeflag because you're a britbong who can be arrested just for reading this site? (no joke, you can)
i used memeflags too. now i use a VPN.

Attached: doR7fwL.png (661x792, 516K)

>(((NGO's)))
>Helping migrants escape syrian war
>Majority black
>Invasion continues for years
Really makes you think
>If you disagree, you are a NAZI

Attached: mmm.jpg (400x400, 28K)

yeah like Tommy Robinson, indeed I am a fellow britbong

>he thinks memeflags change their IP
Summer, summer never changes

haha no I know that life can't be that simple, I use a memeflag because I hate explaining everytime that I'm not french. Also i'm too lazy to use a vpn and my internets real bad so it lags with a proxy.

or maybe he just thinks not having the britbong flag lowers the chances of some JIDF faggot reporting to the britbong police? when i see a memeflag i just assume canadian or jew. faggot

Attached: 1512621071920.png (472x565, 18K)

The war hasn't even started yet.