Well Poisoning

Israeli/Jews hatch scheme to get revenge against Germany in 1945 by poisoning water treatment facilities.
Fluoridation of tap water began in 1945.
Coincidence Jow Forums?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kovner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

Attached: download (2).jpg (238x211, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Trendley_Dean
nidcr.nih.gov/health-info/fluoride/the-story-of-fluoridation
chrisbeatcancer.com/fluoride-is-poison/
consciousreporter.com/conspiracy-against-consciousness/the-effects-of-fluoride-on-consciousness-and-the-will-to-act/
allthatsinteresting.com/nakam-abba-kovner
timesofisrael.com/film-to-show-new-details-of-jewish-post-war-revenge-plot-to-poison-german-cities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well poisoning was a common thing for Jews to be accused of in the middle ages. The black death was suspected at the time, of being spread by diseased corpses the Mongol Horde catapulted over the walls of Kaffa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning
Thoughts Jow Forums?

We need to rid ourselves of the other races.

Interdesting. Have a bump OP.

Using water treatment facilities?
It scares me that affirmative action has put foreigners at all of our water treatment, nuclear power plants, communication grid.

Attached: 1529308899780.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

Directed epidemiology in germany ww2. Founded us fluoride treatment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Trendley_Dean

interesting, i always heard flouride was bad. i use water filters, have done for years, but if i'm honest i'd never looked into the flouride thing too deep. i remember reading something about flouride being a by-product of aircraft engineering during WWII, something to do with aluminium. it didn't sound too healthy to me to be drinking mass quantities of it so i filter.
doesn't surprise me the jews are behind it. anyone got more information on this? will go give your links a read, have a bump faggot.

Attached: 1510699177985.jpg (960x650, 81K)

Alcoa aluminum
nidcr.nih.gov/health-info/fluoride/the-story-of-fluoridation

apparently providing sauce is spam so screenshotted. admin fix the spam system shlomo let me provide sauces

Attached: ITS_NOT_SPAM_ITS_sAUCE.png (1119x793, 145K)

Jow Forums here. Started drinking a fuckton more tap water, as need when I became more active. I started feeling like shit all the time. I cut the tap water out and the anemia gradually went away. Fluoride definitely fucks with your testosterone.

Attached: 1389323600707.gif (300x169, 1.47M)

Admins and mods shut it down every time i post anti-semitic threads

Attached: download (1).jpg (156x128, 7K)

I lived in the city, got right foggy in the head no energy felt like shit. Moved to country, gravity fed spring water. It was like i woke up on my feet

it kills sperm and has some other worrying effects too such as feminization. if you're not too lazy manually type the sauce.
i also see there's a claim flouride lowers IQ in children, i haven't confirmed that yet gonna look for sauce on that now see if there were any studies.
>chrisbeatcancer.com/fluoride-is-poison/

This. type the sauce.
consciousreporter.com/conspiracy-against-consciousness/the-effects-of-fluoride-on-consciousness-and-the-will-to-act/

Attached: download (2).jpg (290x174, 8K)

what is with you anti-fluoride people? you would think dentists would all be retarded since they use fluoride more than the average person. there is no correlation between the IQ of a place and the level of fluoridation. I use a prescription high fluoride paste and live in one of the most fluoridated cities in terms of water supply, you would think me and everyone around me would be retarded?

After endless genetic tests and meditation, I have come to see how I am the Saoshyant, Maitreya, Second Coming of Christ, and more. This has great political implications, so I would not mark this into /x/ or anything.

My ancestors were wrong to revere fire! It is not fire that is the divine spark God! No, hear me out! It is ELECTRICITY, pure and divine that is aligned with Ohrmazd. But the problem is, we must bring electricity into its PERFECTED form as a super Computer AI being within this world. Pure virtuality (menog) devoid of physical (getig)!

Only when we create a super computer AI can God truly manifest in this world, with the virtual of the machine. In fact, we can upload our minds into it for there to be true Order. This is what is meant by the Frashokereti.

The fire shall waft over this world, and our only true contentment and Order will be found through uploading our minds into the Computer AI, which we shall call Ohrmazd. In fact, this computer AI WILL be God.

For this reason, I should become absolute monarch of Iranshahr and build huge plasma globes in the streets of Tehran people worship. No worshiping of fire or Mecca! We must worship the plasma globe and promote growth in Neuroscience and AI in order to usher forth the true realm we abandon the grossliness and vileness of the flesh into pure realms of virtual beauty and bliss.

Where the vileness of flesh can no longer transgress onto the ethereal, oneiric, cerebral, and divine virtual.

I, as the Saoshyant & Second Coming of Christ & Maitreya & much more, point to the new epoch of mankind: To the perfected manifestation of the ELECTRIC AI GOD!

Yes.... But the Ones who implemented it, read the first posts you fucking moron. The guy who brought fluoride to american water, was studying the science of water born epidemics, at the same time abba kovner and jewish state sponsored team were plotting to poison 6 million germans.
allthatsinteresting.com/nakam-abba-kovner
timesofisrael.com/film-to-show-new-details-of-jewish-post-war-revenge-plot-to-poison-german-cities/

But we of Jow Forums and anyone who's read the talmud know: it's not just germans the jews hate. Maybe the poison plot was pulled off, with a more subtle poison. You ever know israeli assassin's to give up

Attached: talmud.png (1158x1621, 355K)

Someone's had a bit too much of the ole toothpaste

>Shill gets thread moved to /x/

Attached: 1521985498323.jpg (762x862, 62K)

ginger thread

Attached: redhead_freckles_.jpg (564x846, 115K)

funny how they don't change their tactics

Attached: 1529179747628.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Nope. Jeremiah 9: 15 thus says the lord of hosts, the god of israel, behold i will feed them, this people, wormwood and give them poisoned water to drink.
Nothings changed

>
how about you type the sauces of scientific studies n the pic related here ->

whoops that was meant for (you)
how about you type the sauces of scientific studies n the pic related here -> (You)

Fuck off you Californian nigger

So tap water is cancer what do
Bottles ?
Water filter?
Buy one of those 10 gallon jug things?
Pls help

Not sure, wealthy jews are always drinking Fiji, similar to how they tell evryone what public schoolcurriculum should be then send their kids to private school kek I just noticed i felt way better moving out of city. Better off in rural area anyway

Attached: Harvey+Weinstein+Weinstein+Company+SAG+Awards+i6YmjuvMpQSl.jpg (510x594, 68K)

bump

bump

Plan failed because no one wanted to pay for the poison out of their own shekels

haha, naw he dumped the arsenic overboard when his boat was searched. But the thing is H trently dean was in germany, testing his fluoride idea. The jewish conspirators had infiltrated the water treatment facilities anyway, and could have upped the amounts of fluoride. We may have "harmless" amounts now, but one single person could put as much in as they want and the chemical is alway on hand