SARAH SANDERS AND FAMILY KICKED OUT OF DINING PLACE

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sarah-sanders-says-red-hen-virginia-restaurant-owner-told-her-to-leave-2018-06-23/

Let's show them how many stars their business is worth lads, and don't forget to leave a review!

Attached: 20180623_184326.jpg (1440x1861, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1010558341934997504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 21296323_1915765632032005_1454619480859607040_n.jpg (320x276, 31K)

When it is ok for a business not to serve you

[x] Gay
[x] Nigger
[ ] Drumpf snowflake

OK Jow Forums

Attached: 1418372506251.png (500x478, 114K)

Beliebe me the restaurant owner did this obese retarded redneck landwhale a favor

Lmao nice

Freedom of service is not freedom from consequence. Retard.

>make reservations
>show up, take a seat
>don't order anything all night
>bonus points if black

Seems like a reasonable prelude to an insurance job/ arson claim.

Have they been profitable?
Looks tiny.

I thought Jow Forums was all about a business' right to choose lmoaaaa

See

>make reservations
>locate homeless drug addict/alkie who has not shit his pants (means he's due).
>Pay man $200 for him and a friend to dine.

The argument I normally see is that it is the businesses right to deny service and it is the consumer's right to expose the business to public scrutiny.

Attached: 1528765150156.jpg (750x1334, 67K)

Just opens the floodgates for people denying service based on race and religion or anything else they want. .

>be a business
>expose your political beliefs and alienate customers

absolutely retarded

Nobody cares. The business has the right to refuse service.

Welcome to the Real World, TV niggars

And we have the right to boycott it

You realize that if she was a gay nigger you'd be foaming at the mouth in pretend outrage if anyone ever denied her anything right?

Nah don't even pay. Just find hobos, tell them you're going to pay and then basically have the entire dinner staff be stuck with 12 hobo crackheads who thought they're meals were free.

>telling me what I'd do in a hypothetical situation
I wouldn't care because they have the right to refuse service

Attached: 1507457861398.png (637x631, 18K)

It's okay for a business to not serve you whenever they wish, stop strawmanning.

Yeah and it's hilarious how everyone fights over it when it's "their" side getting kicked out. If lefty faggots think this is okay they should have no problems with someone kicking anyone out of their restaurants for any reason...

Yet...

>The point about hypocrisy went over your head.

Okay.

Yeah, if it works in both directions. We aren't about leftists and degenerates being able to choose, but nobody else.

>The point where I responded to your hypothetical situation and you're still not comprehending

Attached: 1524019402846.jpg (645x729, 81K)

The owner didnt refuse service. He/she refused to make the faggot cake. That person would've sold any other type of cake, except that.

Fuck them up on google reviews. We have to hurt their business just like the left does when they don't like something.

Attached: 1527683020666.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

Okay you're not even the original dumbass being responded too here... so all you did is come in and confuse the discussion. I was talking to BPhFOlxM... Not you.

LOL you really are a brainlet. Look who you originally responding too kys.

Please go to Walmart and buy a personality, $19.95

>Let me call you a brainlet even though I couldn't figure out what the context of your original fucking post was because I ignored who it was replying too.

Neck yourself.

> I'll have some ribs prepared by white people please
> Fuck off Nig

You just have so many damn allies as a democrat. How did things get so bad.

Attached: CC03BC24-E77F-454D-90D4-B637C23D6B05.jpg (543x963, 168K)

Fascists can easily make short-term gains and small victories but they always lose in the end.

>gays: These guys won't make us a cake for our wedding!
>gop: fuck your feelings, businesses should be able to refuse to serve anyone
>red hen: ok, you can't eat here
>gop: *through tears, running to twitter* what the FUCK i can't believe the left is so MEAN

> the special tonight is grits and gravy

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 6K)

you should read Saul Alinsky, comrade

>we aren’t taking sides, but we are actively removing negative responses to their actions.

test it. just leave a very positive review and mention you haven't actually eaten there

>lets give them a bad review! That will teach them!
You're going to have to start doing better than that if you want to turn the tide.

I would LOVE to hear his thoughts and words regarding all the current immigration issues and detainments. It's incredibly obvious which side of the issue he'd be on.

based

I love how drumpftards are being banished from society. kill yourselves. I bet she cried like the fat bitch she is.

Anyone have the faggot cake comic?

Spread some pizzagate tire rumors about the place

Ok cianigger

Oh look, the ugly hypocrisy of the left strikes again. If they had refused a trans person or black person, there would be a fucking uproar but nope, since it was someone who works for the President, good on them, right?

It's okay liberals. Your time is coming to an end. Your non-stop pandering and virtue signalling will do you no favors in the mid-terms.

They can't even watch a movie in peace anymore.

twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1010558341934997504

Should settle once and for all that the faggots can go somewhere else to get their cake. I can't believe we had to have that shit go to the Supreme Court, and leftist faggots are perfectly happy with this restaurant throwing Sanders out. Rules for thee, but not for me...

Attached: 933A5A56-B466-4177-B9BA-3343C84DC0C0.png (1271x833, 1.51M)

Sounds good. I totally support the right to free association.

I wish she did that on my face.

Attached: 1522468939445.gif (354x276, 197K)

Sage
Baker doesn’t have to bake for faggots.
Red chicken restaurant doesn’t have to cook for trump lady.
I support a hunwhite ethnostate for you cum skinned Nazis. I also support a dark as night ethno state for hoteps. I support a meat grinder melting pot state for masochists who love diversity they want to melt into each other while acting like melting is a pleasant experience.
But sage this bullshit
Personal army request is denied.

But you love going to that restaurant every weekend!

I always try to picture these glowers in their offices, trying desperately to understand Jow Forums enough to intelligently and convincingly post here.

Some 45 year old man in a suit coat and a gun on his hip spending hours and hours a day lurking. Each time he speaks, he is called out.

Then another chance comes for him to push pol to "Do more", so he pushes again, and is instantly called out.

Poor guys desu

Attached: 1522971501539.jpg (512x512, 28K)

this. unironically, god bless america, and thank kek for memetic powers

Check out their Facebook page and leave a review: @redhenlexington

That's exacty what a leftist says when you preach free speech.

You're just 2 sides of the same shekel, equally deluded and oblivious.

arent there sheep that need shagging?

Oh fuck. Your hyperbolic comic has struck deep and true; I can feel my leftist views being eroded, and replaced with a deep love for racism and hypocritical religious views.

Ban all gays from all bakeries! Force them to make their own damned confections!

>Baker doesn’t have to bake for faggots.
How does baker know with whom customer sleeps?

Yes businesses should have a right to choose who they serve. Nobody is calling for prosecution or government intervention you feeble minded simpleton.

>this. unironically, god bless america, and thank kek for memetic powers
>is challenged
>immediately responds with a childish ad-hom
You kikes don't even try anymore. Drink bleach shill nigger.

Attached: 1B3D41FE-B4D4-406C-9B0B-253DED89D9BF.jpg (1293x1053, 337K)

Sarah sanders is a fat ugly bitch i dont care who she works for just the sight of this ugly cunt makes me hurl.

it'd be an ad hom if i said you were wrong for being a sheep shagger, which incidentally, you haven't denied yet.

I believe the term that the Republican Party prefers is 'thicc'.

Don't be so fucking mean to her, asshole.

projection.

Shut the fuck up kike. Jewmerica is aids and bless my nuts.

Attached: 1489549822694.jpg (810x1276, 594K)

>being so afraid of compromising your hypocritical views even to the point of understanding another side slightly, you literally think you’ll start immediately praising Hitler and calling for day of the rope immediately

Actually, you’re so damn weak minded you might actually become a radical for the other side once turned.

Or an hero

you would think that but no.
it's like the fags and the cake store.
the store said they wouldn't bake their cake but other cake stores agreed to bake for them.
that was not good enough, it had to go to the courts.
there are reasons to reject customers, like dress code. if the person want to meet the dress code they can come in.

I can understand both sides. Hell, I actually side with the colorado baker - there's no reason he should be forced to make the cake. I can't say I like the fact that he chose not to but that doesn't mean I think he should have been forced to.

But by that same token I also side with the Red Hen, there's no reason that the staff should have to serve that fat ugly whore Sanders. The fact that righties are whining about this is just pure hypocrisy.

i bet she smells really good

> fried neckbone's sandwich with Collard gizzards, roasted pig gravy, matzo ball catfish poppers, & black walnut cheesecake

>>telling me what I'd do in a hypothetical situation
>I wouldn't care because they have the right to refuse service
What are you talking about?
It literally just happened with some fags and a wedding cake.
Got taken right up to the fucking supreme court with leftists frothing at the mouth, and even then it was a "narrow ruling" or some legal jargon which meant that the ruling only applied to this case, because the gays purposefully targeted the Christian bakery to cause trouble.

>expecting the right to hold itself to high standards while the left practically bathes in hypocrisy

How about no. Let's stop doing that.

Yeah because polietly declining service is the same as chasing people out of your business because you're a retarded liberal cum dumpster

Kill your self

Where was it what was it I need input let's test the boots on this 62845385382

Agreed. If somebody doesn't want to serve a dirty nigger, jew, tranny or leftist they should have the right to kick them out of their establishment.

But then the cock holsters cry about muh tolerance

I'm pretty sure at this point both sides are blaming the other for being hypocritical.

I just can't help but laugh when the right claims the ruling on the baker is just and fair and then throws a tantrum about when the situation is reversed.

Red Hen DID 'politely' (spelled correctly, mind) decline service. Have you actually READ any of the articles or did you just get fired up because of some garbage story on Faux News?

How about this user, check and see if this story gets any traction. Let me know when this goes to any courts at all.

It won’t. It’s the reason the left is hated here too. The only time their own ideas are challenged is when they challenge themselves. Hence the comic. The comic is exaggerated, but it’s not wrong.

chick-fil-a has made it clear they don't approve of fags but they still let them eat there

From what I see on Jow Forums was no one cared that faggots called out the bakery fir not making the cake but were pissed because they were tryingvto force the business to make the cake thrpugh government legislation

This is why nu Jow Forums fucking sucks. I wish these cancerous retards would go back to the_donald where they belong.

And the truth is Sarah should skip a few meals. Shes about 70 lbs overweight and although that's still healthier than the vast majority of nupol, she's still pretty obese.

Is there even a legal leg to stand on if they WANTED to take it to court? Republicans aren't any more of a protected class than gays are.

Trump curse will get this place

It's funny because basically all of the arguments liberals tried to use for the cake guy, the ones that didn't actually apply, like "it's your job" or "you do it for other people so why not these ones" actually applies here, because the Sanders family wasn't requesting any sort of special service, just ordering items off the menu. The cake guy would have had to create a personalized peace of art for a client, something completely different, but those were the sorts of arguments they were throwing at it anyway. Then this happens, and their first defense is "oh yeah well what about the cake guy?" Hilarious.

Get fucked, Drumpf supporters. This is what you get when you politicize shit like food or cake baking.

This coming from Jow Forums is pretty rich.

>implying it hasn't already
This is board is 10x shitter than it was before the elections.

Holy shit user Faux news? Did you just walk out of 2008?

That baker was more than willing to sell them any of the cakes in the store though. He simply refused to design and bake a cake specifically for their gay wedding. He didn't even kick them out. Meanwhile in this case, the Sanders were just sitting down ordering the same food as everyone else in the place when they got kicked out. That you can't see the difference is troubling. There are millions more just like you.

The perjorative fits, user, even if it is a dated reference.

It sounds a lot better than 'Fox Alternative Facts' at least.

>There are millions more just like you.
There are millions of both of us. But there's at least 3 million more of us than you.

With her children?!?!

100% of the adult population didn't vote.

>bragging about being on a team that refuses to see reality

>Yeah because polietly declining service is the same as chasing people out of your business because you're a retarded liberal cum dumpster

Businesses have a right to eject trespassers. Just go somewhere else to eat, snowflake.