If, as Jow Forums claims, whites are the most intelligent race on Earth...

If, as Jow Forums claims, whites are the most intelligent race on Earth, then why do they let themselves be replaced by "lesser intelligent" people of colour?
Seems kind of stupid for me desu.

Attached: himikotoga.png (480x480, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174528188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174504159
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174502349
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174496115
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174536786
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174739777
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174738716
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174860426
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174866754
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because women

Jews

What about them?

They exist.

>hen why do they let themselves be replaced by "lesser intelligent" people of colour?
white guilt.

We're not the most intelligent, we're the most well rounded. Asians are more intelligent on average in a kind of robot insectoid way but they have less ingenuity. Our adaptability and openness leads to invention however leaves us open to other things.

Why do you avatarfag using worst girl?

If Jews can "control" the white race, doesn't that mean they are more intelligent and are there after the master race?

fpbp and /thread

Toga is my wife

And what about women?

you're wife is a shit.

Oh fuck, is the BNHA shill back? Fuck off, no one likes you.

And to answer your question, since you're implying niggers have just as good iq as whites, where is the amazing advanced civilizations in Africa?

Hey, don't talk about Toga that way. Sure she may be a little insane, but that's how true men like their women.

I agree with this user toga is based

Attached: IMG_20180617_143814.jpg (471x471, 39K)

See: Egypt.
If you're talking specifically about the darker ones, the climate simply didn't let them do much. Why bother building shit if it's gonna catch on fire due to the weather?

I mean, what's wrong with her stabbing you a bit?

>Egypt
>Niggers
WE

Attached: no taste.png (500x293, 209K)

You said "African civilizations"
Egypt was an African civilization

Intelligence can be measured in many ways. Guess what kind of societies make it better for everyone? White societies due because whites are selected for altruism and innovation/risk taking.

Jews are very good at being sneaky parasites, however most of them are mentally ill and they worship the synagogue of satan.

I bet this fag gets off to to Midoriya x Kacchan or whatever his name is

Egypt is a more Mediterranean civilization and was also closer to more Eurasian early civilizations than early African "civilizations". A true African civilization would be further south than Egpyt was.

Thanks for reminding me I have a new episode of MHA to watch. Your thread a shit but I guess (You) deserve a reply for that.

>I bet this fag gets off to to Midoriya x Kacchan or whatever his name is
nope, but you would enjoy getting cucked by himeko with stain.

compassion and empathy are the downfall of the white's since intelligence = more compassion and empathy.

You would enjoy Midoriya getting cucked by Katsuki.

Nobles require peasants. A land of nobles is a land of peasants.

Last time I saw this slide thread the file name was still in Hebrew, lol.

The real question is why do intelligent educated modern people not maintain replacement birthrates?
The answer is atheism and the inevitable nihilistic hedonism it brings. A popular point of view (one promoted by marxists and globalists) is that destroying relics of the past that are "holding us back" like religion is the way forward but all that does is destroy people identities creating depressed, degenerate, self-mutilating and self-destructive faggots.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SHILL THAT ALWAYS MAKES STUPID LEFTY BAIT THREADS WITH BOKU NO HERO PICS
THESE ARE JUST FROM THE OTHER DAY AND TODAY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174528188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174504159
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174502349
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174496115
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174536786
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174739777
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174738716
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174860426
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174866754
IGNORE THIS BULLSHIT! DONT EVEN BOTHER! IF YOU CONTINUE TO POST YOU DESERVE TO BE SHILLED FOR BEING A FUCKING IDIOT

I'll entertain you, even though you sounds like a kike. Whites are not the most intelligent race on Earth, Ashkenazi Jews are, followed by Asians. We aren't the most athletic either, Black are. White are about average in everything, but the reason why Whites are targeted more than any other race is because a unified White race is what Jews fear more than anything else. The Jews fight for world dominance, Whites are fighting for survival.

I'm going to kill someone because of these bait threads. I hope you're happy.

Religion did nothing but cause wars and destroy scientific discoveries holding us back, idiot. There's no reason to hold to it. The Dark Age was called the dark age for a reason.
But blacks are also very compassionate.
On the contrast, the "smart" Asians are not.

Whites are stronger pound for pound and the study everyone cites for Ashkenazi intelligence is inherently flawed. You are a dumb fucking brainwashed goyim. Kys.

Oh yes I can't wait for the headlines.
"Angry racist white male tries to kill some innocent, get's shot by cops and dies a painful death. (WATCH VIDEO)"

Attached: 1529550802808.png (1111x693, 305K)

>Whites are stronger pound 2 pound
Oh so that's why they are getting replaced by what Jow Forums claims to be "THE JOOS"?
God, you alt-righters contradict yourselves on every possible occasion.

Nice, saved

The Dark Ages is a misnomer that isn't used in serious historical examinations. Technology continued to advance at a steady rate throughout this time and much of it was directly caused through the work of the Christian church and it's various heresies.
Roman citizens generally had a higher standard of living but citizen wealth has nothing to do with technological advancement or we wouldn't currently be stagnating after the last century.

Just a reminder: There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck Toga.

There is something wrong with wanting to fuck a fictional character.

>The BNHA poster thinking they can say this

What does that have to do with anything, dumb right winger?

Because you're obsessed with the characters since you always post them.

This is not a contradiction. I have to ask man, is this bait or what is the thought process here?

When you use the term "dark ages" you repeat propaganda designed to undermine European culture. You are controlled by the same forces that cause Europeans to not have pride in their identity and therefore have no reason to want to procreate except to "selfishly" satisfy the biological urge.
Educate yourself sweetie.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

All races have strengths and weaknesses. The white race is the overall most well-rounded of the bunch, and their weakness is pathological altruism.

No. A person with fetal alcohol syndrome can and will manipulate others. This does not make them intelligent. They do this because they are unable to "win" in any other way.

It's just the current year, soon we'll reopen the concentration camps.

Yeah, and in them we will just burn all of you alt right bigots.
Can't wait.

indoctrination you dumb pole.

But if they're so smart, how did they get indoctrinated into doing such a stupid thing?

Also explain your self.

Guilt.

I thought all poles were based

Whooda thunk it

What are they guilty of?

Holohoax... This will be my last (you)

So you admit whites are also a bunch of genocidal barbarians?

In the first place this applies to white men, not women. The intellectual average of women is of the less intelligent level.

Second, the Western world gave women the right to vote.

Thirdly, women are extremely vulnerable to advertising.

They constitute more than 50% of the votes.

Who gave women the right to vote. Hint: they have penises.

Why would the super intelligent white man give "less intelligent dumb women" the right to vote?
It's like willingly shooting yourself in the foot.

Mangina who thought they would fuck them if they did that.

Yes, i agree with you.

But if you look at the statistics and see who supports this migratory wave you will see that I am right.
It's basically women pulling this agenda.