Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being gay

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Attached: 24QueerFullBleed-jumbo-v3-4 (dragged).png (996x664, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

historiamag.com/hitlers-sex-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes there is

/thread

Attached: 2ACC2F9D-173D-4B22-85C6-D1973B9627C0.jpg (124x121, 3K)

>not an arugment

Even more eye-catching was the secret 1943 American OSS report that labelled Hitler an ‘impotent coprophile’, based on claims from Otto Strasser, one of Hitler’s opponents in the Party, that the dictator forced his niece Geli to urinate and defecate on him.

historiamag.com/hitlers-sex-life/

Attached: C4ECD779-45E1-4FB9-AB75-2048B9125968.jpg (942x1262, 680K)

Otto Strasser, the guy that hated Hitler and was his party opponent, very realiable source

you're right
/thread

Micro penis, 2 inches

Attached: 043ED1C6-6388-47F5-AB77-0F2898D13D1C.jpg (1158x1193, 201K)

Kidney disease.
Anal damage
AIDS/HIV
High number of pedophiles.

>look at these 2 degenerate niggers
The looks on those 2 old ladies faces says it all.

FPBP
Where was yours?

Attached: gays.png (928x1200, 909K)

in a vacuum, no, there isn't, i like tolerating homosexuals. that being said i have never met a homosexual that i've liked as a person.

Hitler was gay. Nuffin wrong with dat!

Attached: BE6F07F0-DBDA-41B6-B788-DA28D020C186.jpg (1543x786, 332K)

yes there is, being gay its self is wrong with being gay. over 70% of paedophiles identify as gay or at least bi. that's not saying all gays are paedos, but that is saying a number of paedos disproportionately identify as gay when you consider the gay population numbers.
also being gay is a choice and mostly just a fad. i think in the future there will be less gays now it's "popular" and "mainstream" and "cool" to be a HIV infested faggot who preys on kids. next generation will want to be normal as normal becomes the new 'rebel'.

Attached: gay-just-a-fad-for-young-people.png (728x529, 69K)

What a pathetic staged shot.
> Hold that pose girlfriends, I just wanna wait til we get a redneck or a wholesome looking Christian couple walk past. Oh hang on, this is even better! A couple old crackers.
> Click!
> We got it boys. This is powerful.
> In the current year if this doesn't make the cover of time imma gonna scream homophoboraaaaycism!

If your reading comprehension exceeded 180 characters you'd have learned your lesson by now

Attached: gays.png (1506x3976, 443K)

>Kidney disease.
lol wut

>Anal damage
slander

>AIDS/HIV
Not an argument against being gay. Good argument for investing more in research for a cure.

>High number of pedophiles.
alt-right myth

>Not an argument against being gay. Good argument for investing more in research for a cure.
there is no argument for society taking an interest in curing a disease that basically only infects genetic dead ends

It's not okay to be gay.

>next generation will want to be normal as normal becomes the new 'rebel'.
It is not hard to speculate that the next generation like the last and any before will form a new extreme based on what is presently considered normal.

stored, thanks user

But hitler did it!!!!

DEATH TO DEGENERACY

This reminds of the thread where the faggot had his 3rd intestonal parasite from rimming. What a miserable existance.
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. Rom.1:27

Having sex with a guy doesn't make you gay. I'm a straight dude with a gf and I've fucked two guys. And by "fucked" I mean "been fucked by". I was curious to see what it felt like, so I posted pics of my ass on CL back when that was a thing. Went over to some guy's apartment and he fucked me. I did the same a few months later with a guy I found via /soc/. Both of these guys absolutely manhandled me, like had me on my back, ankles on their shoulders, moaning as they fucked me. Almost got a prostate o both times. My favorite was probably doggy, just really hot to bend over, spread my legs, and arch my back so my buttocks were flared and their hard cocks could slide in to my awaiting butthole. And I swallowed for both dudes. Now I've got a serious gf and kind of regret I never took the /soc/ guy up on his offer to get eiffel towered.
But the point of this is that I'm not gay. I didn't enjoy french kissing these guys, and I didn't find them to be attractive, and I didn't want a relationship with them. I was just interested in taking cock. If I could have found a girl to peg me, I would have done that, but I couldn't, so I tolerated getting fucked by a guy as the second-best thing, even though I'm straight

You sound like hitler!

Attached: CFA56B65-2544-4F6F-95D0-B33BF781430E.jpg (1668x578, 318K)

it's funny how even their suits look gay

FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

>nothing wrong
Except they can't procreate. It's nature telling you they shouldn't forward their genes. Being gay is terrible and they should be cleansed from society.

except there is, as god said "don't stick your dick in a man's asshole boyo, or you go to hell."

and that's that.
so fuck all you gayening of the earth shit, because you are all satan's bitches.

>Having sex with a guy doesn't make you gay
you are gay

>nothing wrong with being gay.

What about anal prolapse?

Attached: Gay Son Can't Fix.jpg (496x572, 49K)

I 10,000% agree.

Attached: 1529601914785.jpg (960x960, 83K)

>coprophile
Whats that?

>god

Good to see that you're making your own choices in life user. Now please carry on and continue to complain about Jews controlling everyone while you remain oblivious.

What's wrong with that? Feelsgoodman

any source to those numbers?

nothing wrong with gay blacks, pack the fudge, my niggas!

Those two white ladies know that even though theyre gey, they shouldnt relax

Only problem with faggotry is that it can lower the white birth rate other than that its completely fine as an accepted perversion not seen on the same level of heterosexuality. Oh and only male faggots allowed no lesbos.

A gay dude can be jerked off by a man then finger his jizz into a woman.