Why do I get the feeling there’s more to it than he’s letting on?

Why do I get the feeling there’s more to it than he’s letting on?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1434, 903K)

Because there is.

Ok OP what more do you think is happening that their not telling us?
If it was a lil blonde girl bet there wouldn't be anyone calling the police.

>selling water from a lemonade stand
Sales misrepresentation targetting the American consumer does indeed warrant a pohlease response

Attached: just-murican-things-no4.jpg (460x701, 21K)

>us
Does he not know that he isn’t black?

Yes, there would be... because you need a permit to have stands like that.

I call the cops on blacks all the time in hopes one of them will get shot, so I dont know why you would assume there has to be more going on.

communism outlaws any private enterprise, shes a communist

He clearly does not. He also had no problem telling the world his mom’s a cheating whore that fucked a black dude just to further this lie

Hm I guess you're right Shawn, race war now.

I love how he goes from "one woman acted like a cunt" to "all white people want to kill "us" "

Imagine having such a weak point that you have to imply the po po will shoot an 8yo girl.

You can find Ancestry DNA tests on sale for like $49

I wonder why this faggot won't just take a test to settle this once and for all

Attached: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I hope someone kills this asshole in minecraft.

I don't understand how this dude has a following. I've seen black folks referring to him as Talcum X and Martin Luther Cream.

He identifies and represents as black but is known widely as TALCOM X...clearly a racialy confused individual and moron!

Remember to keep your nigger on a leash.

wild guess: girl was charging white people $4/bottle. black people only charged $2.40

>this
Always say they have what appears to be a knife and are screaming death threats

>This white women
Any self respecting white man would knock this race baiting wannabe black faggot out.

Because he fears the result. I pray for the day someone who lives in NY realizes they can take a cup he throws in the trash or pull a sample off of the door handle on his car and wreck this faggot.

>they want the police to kill us
This is a horribly generalised statement. When we become a minority, it's going to be lines like this that spur mob violence against the remaining whites.

>They want the police to kill us
>us

He's white ...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Of course, if this same logical procession is applied to black teenagers running around robbing and killing people, they you are just racist.

The following is manufactured. Of. course black people hate him.

BRRAAAAP

>assumes she's white
>assumes she's racist because of the color of her skin

He's not black. But he's definitely a nigger.

why the fuck did it become hard for me to post stuff on this fucking site and why does the captcha shit Crash on me

Talcum X
Martin Luther Cream
Albino Sharpton
Thurgood Marshmallow
Martin Luther Keyboard
Poser Parks
Louis Faircon
Cuba Pudding

>they want the police to kill us
>kill us

uh is the faggot implying hes black?

Based!