What is your current stance on racemixing?

what is your current stance on racemixing?

Attached: 1529797690466.jpg (1500x1001, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's only bad if white women do it

Outbreeding depression.

That's because white women in left wing societies prefer low intelligent men, they want live in children, they want control and then to break them emotionally and watch their bulls become helpless.

I have nothing against white women, but their culture has been royally fucked by a soviet psyop.

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

Men who dsye non white women are eating time they could be staring a family. They should consider suicide, as they are contributing to ethnic suicide. Get it over with faggots

Attached: 942920052f23c5df5afb099facb3578de09534de.jpg (600x379, 101K)

Am I the only one not to find asian girls attractive? Especially when they *try* to look cute like by putting a chick on their head
They always leave me feeling cold, like they're planning something sinister

dumb jisoo in a car poster

I'm so lonely, I don't think I care any longer.

Basically it's bad for everyone else, but it's okay if I do it.

Sorry, date. Not dyse. Starting not staring.

why so many slide threads tonight did i miss a memo

I enjoy doing it

Attached: dffgb.jpg (614x768, 450K)

Wouldn't even give a shit.
I'd train my sons mulatto Tyrone & Jamal to be refined slayers. They'd learn Mandarin while they're still toddler and learn the cello/piano while growing up. I'd take them camping and teach them bushcraft, etc etc.

It works with certain races.
My father is turkish and my mother polish and i look southern slavic. I even had blonde hair as a child, now they are light brown.
But i wouldn't go beyond that.

I'm a little past caring about what my future wife looks like, I just don't want idiot children. The only thing I've learned after ending my neethood is that there are a lot of undeserving idiots in the world who get their because they're the right ethnicity or because they have a nice smile.

I'd do an igbo or some sort of Ethiopian priestly class or a Malian trader family or whatever, if only to have black children who turn out really smart and abuse the misconception that they're dumb.

Again, I literally do not care, just give me smart children. That being said:
>Outbreeding depression.
Is real and just because she's a genius black or east Asian and just because you're a genius won't mean the kids will be. If you really want to oil drill and still have a eugenic effect, you might need to go Indian since they're still Caucasian.

There's nothing going on, go back to sleep.

Morally offensive. But at the same time, it's virtually the lowest lifeforms who racemix, whether it's beta white guys or fat tumblr-tier white women, so they're essentially removing themselves from the white gene pool. At a limited level I can tolerate it, but if it was my own family I'd disown them.

Attached: 1507515234091.jpg (901x1200, 170K)

the worst thing on this planet, the root of most of our problems

I don't find non-Whites physically attractive.

>Disowns whites who race mix
>Goes home and fucks sister

Attached: 1520147664795.jpg (866x900, 124K)

The problem has its genesis in the inevitable conflicts that children have with their parents. If children decide that it is the parents who are wrong, unfair, even evil, they readily identify with those whom they see as similarly oppressed, urging them to overthrow the ruling class, i.e., initially their white parents but, by projection, all whites, including themselves. The parent’s justification for ruling over them, that there are biological classes, in this case, children and adults, must be refuted, hence fervently held egalitarianism, that there are no biological classes. Marxism, which promotes class warfare and hatred of those who have and rule (i.e., for children, their parents), is just an extension of this psychopathology. Unfortunately, the egalitarians will be with us forever unless children can be raised to see their parents as wise and loving guardians, not as arbitrarily frustrating obstacles.

If it's a gene war you should be spreading your seed to the four winds and make 100+ children with all sorts of womens.

depends, if we talking full blown race mixing as in negroid, caucasian and mongoloid mixing them I'm against it but sub race caucasian mixing is fine by me.

>communist memeflag

Attached: 1524384300622.png (468x504, 108K)

I 100% don’t care about race mixing.

>jealous commie can't even seize the means of reproduction

Attached: 1520899693208.jpg (2048x2048, 368K)

Attached: 3qO5zXC.jpg (448x448, 49K)

Maybe the left can't meme, but...

Attached: 24993524_10208396020737438_7907035350992581921_n.jpg (480x472, 24K)

avoid it if you don't want your grandchildren to be a coin toss away from infertility
If you can't literally avoid because muh dick, have no children, or if you want to have children, have more than 2

It wouldn't be so bad if
>the homogenous population was above replacement levels
>the people mixing weren't genetically inferior on both sides, thus not creating a caste of undesirables
>The people who race mix didn't have some degree of mental issues
but it isn't the case, so I am against it

>Confederates
>right

>Nazis
>right

Attached: 1521755804612.jpg (658x465, 65K)

The left is responsible for the funniest meme of all.

Attached: 1212324525256.png (599x568, 105K)

>Nazis
>not right
They fought better than those who defeated them, brainlet

>The left is responsible for the funniest meme of all time
Actually, I think you got us beat.

Attached: gay-cowboys-inco.jpg (269x338, 23K)

Attached: 26993361_1929539314030486_6580394441503293803_n.jpg (744x960, 83K)

Attached: 1430405852163.jpg (517x488, 47K)

Nothing beats 100+ million commies voting for their own deaths. You guys are the reigning champs of all time.

Only acceptable if it's White male + East Asian female

Attached: 1529480273248.gif (300x169, 908K)

Attached: 1508552780757.jpg (1024x605, 171K)

I don't give a fuck

Attached: 554px-Human_losses_of_world_war_two_by_country.gif (554x600, 31K)

I think it's also the location

If whites want to go and mix with pajeets IN INDIA or Chinks IN CHINA then fine

But it shouldn't be happening in the west

when we finally deport all non-whties from the west it will mean deprting lots of the whites they married - and that is only going to help China and Africa

Don't get her pregnant.

Racemixers should unironically kill themselves

Maybe, but the bodycount disagrees.

Attached: 1526779020786.png (720x462, 500K)

All of those idols are totally fake. Some of the normal girls doing cute stuff is ok.

I think I am gonna take this meme kind sir.

>because muh dick

Attached: racemixingfallacies.png (1260x2168, 325K)

Natural selection could potentially decrease the rate of race mixing with time.

Attached: genetichardening.png (1398x385, 78K)

It's only good if it's White men with Asian women.

Attached: 1517888045245.png (750x750, 1.25M)

We're all children of God. I don't care.

Now culture mixing - that's dangerous depending upon the cultures. And religion mixing is bad mojo. Don't be unequally yoked.

But race, who cares?

As long as I'm doing it it is okay

Why?

Doesn't matter in the long run.
90% of people won't race mix when it comes to making babies.
So if Tyrone and Stacy have a baby name Halfy Darkson, Halfy will most likely breed with a white or black woman.
If he breeds with a white woman, his child will be mostly white and repeat this process becoming less of a nig with each generation.
The same is true if Halfy darkson breeds with a black woman.
There's a reason races exist, global travel is easier than ever but it'll take more than air planes to get rid of races.

Asian girls can be so cute, but I worry that my children won't look like the rest of my family, so I sadly have to say no, personally. I could be swayed IRL though.

Aesthetics

Attached: theyapes.jpg (1200x1200, 233K)

Just got married to a woman from Taiwan last week. Still have reservations about having children in such a union (don't want an Elliot Rogers on our hands). Generally speaking, clearly I'm okay with the idea of race mixing, but I dislike when it is covertly (or overtly) pushed by the government.

>what is your current stance on racemixing?
NASCAR and Formula 1 on the same track at the same time? Cool!

Attached: 1527829470994.gif (506x309, 3.4M)

The germans actually got ganged up on. Their troops were superior.

Jomon.

Attached: jomon2.jpg (1026x582, 199K)

>1 post by this ID

This. I'm craving a non-white girl lately too. There's an Indian girl with really dark skin in my college class who has a crush on me and I think I might try to fuck her. She's one of the only attractive Indian girls I've ever seen in my life.

It's ok in countries that have been multiracial since their dawn yet always making sure that it's only amongst the original groups, but in uniracial nations it should be avoided.

Attached: helperball.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Race mixing is vile and degenerate. This video covers it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU

Attached: Wakey Wakey.jpg (710x532, 52K)

Only the ones with pink nipples are acceptable, otherwise you are perpetuating non-whitism in the human species if you fuck brown nipple chicks.

I unironically have nothing against it. I’m not as far on the right as other Jow Forums users anyways.

kill niggers.

"NOOOOO GOD PLEASE I'M SORRY I MIXED MYSELF WITH ANIMALS AND CREATED ABOMINABLE HALF-BREED MUTANT CHILDREN!!! OH GOD PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE I WAS A NICE PERSON PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!!!"

Attached: burning-in-hell.jpg (425x229, 16K)

Indian girls can definitely be cute too, but same rule applies because kids.

its degenerate and racemixers should be shot.

NOT
POLITICS

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SORRY I MIXED MY RACE WITH A NIGGER PLEASE FORGIVE ME GOD PLEASE!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOVING!!!! MY PASTOR TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT RACE!!!!!! PLEASE GOD LET ME OUT HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Attached: 219TsDFVQGufo2sErtZP_hell.jpg (220x150, 7K)

I'm still waiting for a study of Hapas that compares them to Whites and not to Asians.

So, what are the leftover white females supposed to do? Die alone?

racemixing is bad for everyone involved. the mental disorders and genetic defects alone are enough to be against it. the fact that racemixing is disgusting in general is secondary. if you truly love diversity, you'd be against racemixing. the world was already multicultural, you're destroying that.

Attached: diversity_is_genocide.png (680x267, 106K)

Bang exotic women. Breed with white women.

you're halfcast aren't you, poor thing

That's not how outbreeding depression works, ausfriend. Outbreeding depression is when niggers have a predisposition to having heart problems while whites have problems with eyesight and bone integrity. Then your genius mulatto kid completely loses out and ends up with a bad heart and osteoporosis because it turns out they hit the jackpot of bad genes just all coming together. And because they're mixed also it's harder for them to get organs which their body won't reject, due to the comparative rarity of mulattoes and other complications which arise from that.

"Please.....someone.....help me!! *cough gag* "Can't breathe.....help! God....I'm sorry for *gag* racemixing!!!"

Attached: 1280x720-BXP.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

source?

They realize that they could... Oh I don't know... Be good wife material.

Dicks out for Harmam-be?

Attached: haram.png (2000x2000, 762K)

Demon 1: "Haha this one mixed himself with animals!"

Demon 2: "He cursed his friends for telling him not too."

Racemixer: "No please! I didn't know any better!! Please don't hurt-- ASGFHGKDF!!!"

Demon 2: "Shut the fuck up, you don't speak anymore."

Attached: pictures of Hell lake of fire00002.jpg (600x337, 37K)

>1 post by this ID

Ban it for anything to do with:
niggers
jews
spics
sandniggers
abos
native americans

Bingo

Only alpha whites can get black women.

find the best other half you can that makes your fallacies better, err get ready, she is asian or hispanic because they are the best moms

I'm so lonely. I'm Asian male living in a predominantly white/black area of the country.

I would like to find someone and have a relationship but I cannot justify race-mixing.

a thousand generations of your ancestors?
or maybe God himself who made tribes distinct and gave them their own lands?
babel was a result of his desire to divide us up but you know better do you?

Forgot March for Our Lives

Attached: 1521942720133.jpg (746x739, 175K)

>what is your current stance on racemixing?
Nobody, of any race, should mix with niggers.

BASED

If male Hapas didn't look so fucking feminine and soft I'd be into Eurasian mixing. Mixed race people tend to have more mental/emotional problems on top of it.

But Hapa girls end up as qts. Maybe the prettiest ethnicity in the world.

>holding a sign about girls clothing
Sluts gonna slut. This is why for the last 100,000 years, women were literally consigned to property status. Can't let them have freedom or they waste it and ruin society.

Attached: 85648035.jpg (431x460, 154K)

Not the question.
If it's OK for white males to go for asian women, then why is it wrong for a while women to seek someone outside of her race?
Is she supposed to die alone?

Attached: 1343783145338.jpg (720x702, 91K)

You may be waiting a very long time for an honest one.

I would kick them all in the face but it looks like God already beat me to it.

We *make love*, sir.

Exactly. In Acts 17:26, God takes credit for literally "determining the boundaries of their [other races] habitations."

He literally quarantined and separated different peoples.

Attached: Subspecies 3.jpg (659x458, 92K)