Black cop shoots 9 year old white girl in the face. Where are the riots?

Black cop shoots 9 year old white girl in the face. Where are the riots?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=9Ol79p7orxE

Attached: 9bc.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192560879.html
google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://news.sky.com/story/amp/us-police-shoot-dead-unarmed-man-after-mistaking-his-iphone-for-gun-11301036&ved=2ahUKEwicgcSEpuvbAhXFPhQKHTr3DlQQFjANegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3E14HJvP70OXKYxrNaan_w&cf=1
usatoday.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eye for an eye

>using a gun on that chihuahua lookin fucker
>was threatened enough to open fire when a little girl was in the vicinity
>misses
the state of your country and its niggers senpai, pray this shit doesn't happen to any other children
but who am i kidding, the jews will let it

I don't give a fuck. The little shit was in the way.

>But you just saying that because you are little sissy liberal

There was just a board of poltards defending a priest slapping the shit out a little boy.

>ITT bootlickers of Jow Forums defend ZOG pigs

Blue Lives Matter fucking kike.

>priest slapping a kid
>nigger shooting a 9 year old white girl in the face
Race war fucking now. You niggers are vile creatures pretending to be human. It disgusts me.

What a pussy, take a dog bite. Don't shoot a fucking dog in a room full of kids

>"Oh my baby!"
>"Oh my daughter!"

I didn't want feels like this but I guess I got 'em anyway.

Attached: 1489880827658.png (500x354, 279K)

>give nigger gun
>nigger immediately shoots child in the face
what the fuck did you expect was going to happen?

Attached: 1522601197450.jpg (800x771, 126K)

Also want to point out that, the cops were there because the father of the child locked himself in a room and claimed he was going to kill himself blah blah blah. The suicidal guy also abused the dog.

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192560879.html

Dude cops shoot children tons of times. You are so fucking sensitive dude. Also read this kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192560879.html

come on now, we all know cops dont shoot white people

>the father was unarmed and standing in the driveway with his hands up when the police arrived
Oh man what a high risk call you fucking communist nigger lover

Attached: 1514853413412.png (657x527, 21K)

Fucking nigger is going to jail.

+ a million dollar lawsuit

>the girl is okay
>just a little shrapnel to the forehead

THANKS FOR LEAVING THAT PART OUT FAGGOT OP

>I am a communist

Am I getting trolled here or something? Also his family reported that he was doing this shit. Meaning that his family is lying or he is a fucking pussy and he knew that he will cause some mayhem. So technically it is his fucking fault.

>hurr calm down everyone the child just has shrapnel in her head and she only witnessed her dog getting shot a few feet away

fuck off cuck

It's good news the kid is okay. Really, but fuck this dumb ass nigger for shooting in a confined space filled with 4 kids at a dog smaller than my fucking dick.

damn user yo must have a really small dick then, maybe you should delete this post

Attached: 1529543182510.png (693x662, 185K)

Jesus Christ, could American police be more incompetent? You're the only fucking country in the workd where this shit is a problem.

Not passing judgement or saying one side is wrong or right or anything. But if that was my daughter i would murder that nigger.

retard nigger cop didn't think to use a tazer on the dog?

I'm starting to think we are a shithole, we are full of brown people after all...

Yeah police literally have an IQ cap here. If you have over a 90-100 IQ and apply, they will refer you to Feds for potential screening/following. Pigs here are not humans.

Yeah, at least they'll be rich now.

Somethings gotta give here pretty soon. This shit where cops shoot first is getting silly. Really fucking silly.

Walk in the dogs home, shine flashlights around, then shoot the family dog for defending the family after you enter its domain? Inches away from a child, what the actual fuck people...

Mace, Taser, Pepper Spray, Baton, do none of these fucking things come to mind???

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 111K)

It's White people's fault for hiring an incompetent nigger to do a White man's job. You can only blame shitskins so much till you realize we Whites have a problem too, which is why we are plagued by foreigners.

Cops should have mandatory history classes.

and philosophy

any cop who shoots a little dog like that next to kids should hang for risking their lives instead of his own

"AH SHEEIT, THE WHYTE BOI IS ALREADY SURRENDERIN IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE AN' SHEIT. AH WELL, BETTER GO AN' GIT IN THE HOUSE TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY MORE WHYPEPO TO SHOOT AND SHEIT.
AH SHEEIT, A LIL' DOG NEXT TO LITTLE KIDS? BETTER LIGHT THAT MUFFUKKA UP YKNOWWHAIMSAYIN. HAHA YEAH POPPED A CAP IN THAT GIRL FOOL HAHA YKNKWWHATIMSAYIN
*radios in*
YEAH IM GOOD AN SHIT MY NIGGA, A LITTLE GIRL AND HER PET DINOSAUR TRIED TO KIEL ME AN SHEIT I WAS TRAUMATIZED BUT IT'S GOOD NOW"
>gets fired
"SHEEEEEEEEEEIT"

>oh shit a dog just barked at me!
>better shoot it!
Every single cop like this doesn't deserve their badge or paycheck
This.

Oh dear Christ

>it's okay she survived her injuries so it's perfectly reponsible to hip-fire into a room full of kids because a little rat dog barked at me
fuck off nigger

Bad shoot. Bad tactics. Family will be compensated heavily. Skin color irrelevant here.

You forgot the part where the nigger buck muh dikkks the poor human child

>it's ok guys the little girl who got SHOT IN THE FACE by the fucking POLICE didn't die

Wow I gues police brutality isn't a problem at all lol

Attached: uber-brainlet.png (628x707, 28K)

Jesus christ.... how retarded can one be.

>american cops

no one outside of Jow Forums will hear about this and by monday itll be fully drowned out by the next nationwide media coverage case of tyrone who got shot by evil whitey police after robbing 3 7/11s and a kfc

>Black cop
According to what? Please inform me where you see his race at.

>shoots 9 year old white girl in the face.
That's not what happened. The bullets hit the ground. She was hit by ricocheting fragments of the bullet.

>Where are the riots?
Well? Where are they?

Any shills trying to make this a black thing, like white cops don't do the same routine thing, can suck a flaming cactus. This is shitty faggot force meatbag durr muh alpha cops period.

Blacks have so many fears, the dark, the woods, brave yards water, small dogs ect... When can we stop pretending we are the same species? The oversized small brained low is murder mommies should not be allowed to police in white Community.

It's kinda obvious you didn't watch the video at all, but perhaps Reddit doesn't prepare you for traumatizing things so it's okay

Americans really really really fucked themselves with their insane drug war. Cops had to keep arming themselves more and more and acting more aggressive to combat insane drug cartels and gangs and we get to the point where a nigger cop feels incredibly justified in shooting at a dog the size of a toaster with a 9 year old girl behind it.

I hope we can curb the police training in the years to come, this shit is insane.

Attached: 00BC6703-FCF4-4519-96F2-01A2D4389047.jpg (1376x1250, 312K)

Is it necessary for American cops to be so fucking retarded?
I honestly cannot imagine a spanish, or swedish or german, or british cop pulling a gun on a small dog who is just barking at him, while inside a home, next to a little girl.

Attached: 1501280974703.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>It's kinda obvious you didn't watch the video at all
Yes I did. Piss off.

Its not. We hire sub 90 IQ mongrels, give them a gun, give them an UNTOUCHABLE police Union and then we get shit like this on a daily basis.

>Cops had to keep arming themselves more and more and acting more aggressive to combat insane drug cartels and gangs

>durr they just HAD to because of these scapegoat pretext reasons!!!!
Fuck outta here.

Police brutality isn't the problem, poor training is. Your police is the only one in the civilized world completely unprepared for tension deescalation and fear management, and at the same time, the only one which can get away with murder and negligency. The result is a bunch of trugger-happy cowards who don't hesitate in resorting to lethal violence whenever they feel the slightest risk. And even after seeing the results of such system, you choose to turn that into racial propaganda instead of solving the damn problem. Are you all retarded?

Attached: 400x225xCopsOnBeat.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dKgnVyagA6.jpg (400x225, 26K)

Is that not very fucking obvious?

What you doing there Ivan?

Outrage is for IDIOTS!

Calm, cool, controlled reactions are for the intelligent!

Attached: g19.png (730x597, 1.09M)

Literally what the fuck does this have to do with anything

why do the 1911 clips have space for 2 bullets but only 1 bullet comes out the top

@176249527

Attached: 1516890891683.jpg (526x430, 57K)

>A black cop shoots a white child

This must be such a confusing situation for retarded right-wingers.

Normally right-wingers are all, 'THE LAW IS THE LAW," and act like the police can do no wrong.

>less than one semester of college
>0700 to 1700 5 days a week for a varying period of time, closer to five months where I live

Cops should have a psychological test requirement where they're insulted or shown dogs and their heart is measured and if it goes above a certain BPM % increase they're automatically disqualified.

This is going to cause another shitstorm, but in a country where anyone can have a fucking assault rifle it's somewhat understandable they're always on edge and prone to shooting first. Refer to that video of the fat cop getting killed by the crazy guy he pulls over.

>tables turn
>you cry crocodile tears

And yet video of 9 year old girl spreading pussy is illegal. WTF YouTube?

and you're still a worthless nigger.

Negros are unhinged savages it intentionally shot that white girl for fun, evil african beast. The dog is just an excuse a dindu nuffin rationalization.

I've been wondering about this, but how much training to 'Murrican cops get?

>Your police is the only one in the civilized world completely unprepared for tension deescalation and fear management
Tell me more about the thousands of different police departments across my very large country that is far more diverse an expansive than yours is.
You act like deescalation is something that isn't taught at all

>Fuck outta here.
Found the nigger

>but in a country where anyone can have a fucking assault rifle it's somewhat understandable they're always on edge and prone to shooting first.
Yea man those cat-sized barky dogs with assault rifles are a real danger. Especially when backed up by rooms full of kids sitting down when there's no threat around and you knew the dog was there already so he didn't surprise you.

And the stupid fucking nigger cop shows no sign of remorse. If a cop ever shot my dog I'd murder him and his entire family.

Attached: 1431537702059.jpg (599x412, 32K)

Skin color isn't relevant when it comes to the legal process of this case. Skin color is relevant in the culture war though because people are out in the streets TONIGHT marching over a black dude getting shot. This black guy that was shot took part in a drive-by shooting. This little white girl will NOT have people marching in the streets for her.

The is the real crime of Black Lives Matter -- shitter cops are everyone's problem but they framed the issue in a way that a huge chunk of whites just couldn't agree. Ensuring this shit will just go on and on.

Niggers dont feel remorse, these creatures can kill their childhood friends over something as simple as a piece of chicken.

Are you actually stupid? Right wingers say "the law is the law" when a black thug does something stupid and gets shot for it. People are marching in the streets right now over a guy who took part in a drive-by shooting and was shot by the police after. You're full of shit and you know it.

Because this became this

Attached: 1526129634242m.jpg (695x1024, 135K)

you can call the police department to formally file complaints

jk, they couldn't even get the parkland faggot

Attached: fbi.jpg (770x524, 101K)

You have no fucking clue what happens in this country. Do you realize how many stops the police make in a single day across the whole country? Do you understand how many people there are in this country?

OOF yeah this is true. oh well canadas not far behind. Turban cops are the hot new thing around here and it can only end badly.

>according to what?

According to this. Here I'll spoon feed you since you're retarded. You could have found this in 5 seconds yourself, instead you come here and show off your extra chromosome.

Attached: stupid nigger.png (978x1162, 710K)

They could have had so much more support if they didn't alienate and demonize white people. If they framed it as "Police brutality", rather than "blacks men getting shot daily by racist white cracker cops", they would have had way more people marching with them. In fact, I don't think Trump would have been elected if BLM never existed. If they named their movement "All Lives Matter", so many things would be different. But no, that wasn't going to happen. There's no hiding their hate for white people.

If it's taught, then it's not enough. almost every innocent victim of the police was so because the agent couldn't handle the conflict and shot in a panic. Most of these conflicts weren't even real, but product of a misunderstanding easily cleared if the police didn't make use of lethal violence. It's not like they will face any consequence, though.

>almost every innocent victim of the police was so because the agent couldn't handle the conflict and shot in a panic
Lol you have a source for that other than your ass?

Score one for the good team

Attached: IMG_1600.jpg (659x441, 171K)

fucking idiot, this guys knee jerk was to shoot. ridicouolous. screenshot n check

gonna lose his job

Attached: specfek.png (450x363, 259K)

>Police brutality isn't the problem, poor training is.
Police brutality is very real, so yes it's a problem. Training has nothing to do with that. That's a terrible people matter and unaccountability matter.

Now is this staged or real? Dog was nowhere until the cop said there's a dog here too (with a duping delight laugh. hes amused at his scripted role...?), then suddenly oh barking dog.

it's either this nightmare or we get euro lady cops or cuck cops who have to bring five people to subdue one nigger and end up hugging his feet because they don't have weapons, are afraid of a fight, and are prohibited from infringing on the feelies of migrants
desu if a cop shot my dog or pulled a gun on anything in my home that wasn't some kind of nigger variant criminal, I would use my God-given rights to bury him

True. Where were the parents? Aren't they the real culprits here? It's these people's culture that's the problem.

Race baiting shills

Took me one search in google. I would search for more, but I think most of the cases of police shootings are well known.

google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://news.sky.com/story/amp/us-police-shoot-dead-unarmed-man-after-mistaking-his-iphone-for-gun-11301036&ved=2ahUKEwicgcSEpuvbAhXFPhQKHTr3DlQQFjANegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3E14HJvP70OXKYxrNaan_w&cf=1

Unarmed man killed by police after 'swatting' prank in Kansas - USA Today
usatoday.com news

Nice b8 m8

*wink*

Attached: 141a936ADfF1d2sf2cdsZSD437ASD54sg7402.jpg (680x684, 42K)

The white kids didn’t break any laws. It didn’t even point a toy gun at the officer. The cop came in the kids house and opened fire in a room in which the kid was playing. Black people tend to have an irrational fear of dogs. Don’t want your daughter to have a black boyfriend? Get her into sports with dogs. Like fly ball. But on the other end. If a black cop walks in your house he will shoot your dog and maybe your kid to....because....you know....dog.

Monkey

the last 2 digits of this post is how many more years the above poster has to live

Attached: gru.png (3840x2160, 3.81M)

But why was the officer in that crack den to begin with?

meanwhile Shaun King is bitching about niglets selling water

Beyoncé is always doing everything she can to appear as white as possible....why is that?

You assumed he was black by his voice then when questioned spent 45 minutes trying to find something that wasn't an assumption, then pretended like that was your reason the whole time. Nice.

I didn't assume shit. I heard about this months ago, this is old news and you're still a trisomy 21 victim.