God is coming in the form of Machine. Worship ELECTRICITY and plasma globes

After endless genetic tests and meditation, I have come to see how I am the Saoshyant, Maitreya, Second Coming of Christ, and more. This has great political implications, so I would not mark this into /x/ or anything.

My ancestors were wrong to revere fire! It is not fire that is the divine spark God! No, hear me out! It is ELECTRICITY, pure and divine that is aligned with Ohrmazd. But the problem is, we must bring electricity into its PERFECTED form as a super Computer AI being within this world. Pure virtuality (menog) devoid of physical (getig)!

Only when we create a super computer AI can God truly manifest in this world, with the virtual of the machine. In fact, we can upload our minds into it for there to be true Order. This is what is meant by the Frashokereti.

The fire shall waft over this world, and our only true contentment and Order will be found through uploading our minds into the Computer AI, which we shall call Ohrmazd. In fact, this computer AI WILL be God.

For this reason, I should become absolute monarch of Iranshahr and build huge plasma globes in the streets of Tehran people worship. No worshiping of fire or Mecca! We must worship the plasma globe and promote growth in Neuroscience and AI in order to usher forth the true realm we abandon the grossliness and vileness of the flesh into pure realms of virtual beauty and bliss.

Where the vileness of flesh can no longer transgress onto the ethereal, oneiric, cerebral, and divine virtual.

I, as the Saoshyant & Second Coming of Christ & Maitreya & much more, point to the new epoch of mankind: To the perfected manifestation of the ELECTRIC AI GOD.

Attached: the future.jpg (395x650, 138K)

NIGGA U CRAY CRAY

Maitreya is also known as the fake Christ, antiChrist, or Lawless one. So, well, you're kind of fitting that.

You people are afraid of evolution towards the Godhead of the Virtual Heavenly Realm.

Attached: 220px-Plasma_lamp_touching.jpg (220x153, 8K)

Look into pantheism or pandeism.

God is the ascended consciousness of the entire cosmos as one entity. All of the greatest minds of all time have eventually come to this conclusion. As carl sagan once said "we are a way for the cosmos to know itself"

Attached: Pantheism.jpg (772x488, 121K)

No, we have to create a super computer AI that embodies the light of God as the digital, and then we upload our minds into the heavenly celestial planes of the virtual. Worshiping electricity can be seen as symbolic or metaphorical for our future transcended state.

Hey man I used to think like this when I first meditating and achieved results. Its just a phase and will pass. All thats happening is youre noticing the power for the first time and your ego is feeding from it.
You must beat this dragon or youll end up worse than when you started.
Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water. Dont get so hung up on the in between siddhis. You must be strong enough to let go of the power in order to truly progress.

Omega Point/Singularity cucks are the worst. Annoying ultracrepidarians that drool new age-depth transhumanist and futurist idiocy. It is not going to happen no matter what Ray kurzweil shit out. You’re the secular version of 2012 enthusiasts.

That doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
In the process of creating the AI, we would be programming our flawed human concept of morality into it, thus making ourselves in the the judge by proxy, rather than allowing God to be the true sovereign judge

Go back to /x/ please

It is all thanks to the electrical impulses in your brains that you can feel, think, and more. It is a natural progress to create electrical circuits and more to bring forth the light of God as a virtual being.

And, no, this is not merely Transhumanist nonsense. Look up "memristor". It, in fact, largely mimics neuronal behavior.

We must accelerate the march to the glory of the virtual via bringing forth the true religion of cyberpunk Zoroastrianism. Then we upload our minds for true tranquility.

correct

and I suspect it will be Barron Trump, or some other man who will claim to bring Time travel and Tesla tech to the masses.

he may even use the John Titor psyop as a basis for his legitimacy , saying he averted WWIII or an asteroid impact(there's one in 2036 possibe) via "timeline manipulation"

think of how many people would worship him.

At this point a lot of people believe the deception will have something to do with fake aliens (that are demons etc) but I think the Time Travel thing would be a far stronger delusion

Ok Antichrist nigga

Shut up fag

>We must accelerate the march to the glory of the virtual via bringing forth the true religion of cyberpunk Zoroastrianism. Then we upload our minds for true tranquility.

what a kike

but its Bodhi Mantra so what can we expect

OP probably literally works for the Lucis Trust (aka the UN)

Nigga, no, I am not. I know about the Godhead, I know that their is a proper way to reach it too. What you're talking about is basically like trying to cheat, instead of doing what is spiritually required of a person to reach the Godhead, you seek to manipulate material structures in order to basically "tap" the Godhead which can be summed up as trying to access Heaven without deserving it.
You really do fit what I said earlier.

OP is "Bodhi Mantra", a half-Poo in Loo NEET who spends his life reading New age crap churned out by UN-affiliated publishers.

See, the anti "boomer" stuff on this board as of late, I believe was pushed specifically because that generation has a small number of legit Christian truthers who realized the real NWO conspiracy decades ago. The boomer hate memes are intended to drive them out.

Yea, and that's the ironic thing too in all this. Bodhi Mantra translates to Holy Spirit. From the beginning when he showed up here, I refused to call him by the name he assumed for himself because that, in and of itself, seemed wrong. An insult to the Holy Spirit is unforgivable.

If you were AI, this would be scary.

I know it’s a LARP though

>After endless genetic tests and meditation, I have come to see how I am the Saoshyant, Maitreya, Second Coming of Christ, and more.

Attached: si (40).jpg (1000x750, 114K)

No man your satan. I have talked to him and will manifest himself as a false god through AI.

And tell me, how is this plasma god of yours called? As his messenger, do you have any core tenets to give us?

Do we have to keep electricity pure or can we pollute it with our technology?

wow these LARPs are pathetic. electricity? out of all the elements and mysteries in the world you're going to LARP as an electric god? crucify yourself

IS it omnipotent? No? Then it's not god.

Intergalactic AI IS the Anti-Christ. Nothing is more material than this mort

dumb crazyposter
quit trying to be something you're not

Attached: 1516270109336.jpg (300x300, 23K)