Do you think that at some stage our society will reach a point where the today's minorities will be preferred more as...

do you think that at some stage our society will reach a point where the today's minorities will be preferred more as opposed to white people?

like when getting a job; film or modeling industries; university admissions etc etc

Attached: ugly-black-baby3.jpg (1500x1804, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46dWNX0p1PE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not if we can prevent it.

other problem arises

>white people seen as the eternal evil giving more power to niggers and the like

Only if it's forced, as it is in south africa. Even africans know that africans are ugly retards.

If it is done by merit, literally never
you will have some old corporations slowly bleed to death by hiring niggers to look trendy or something but hungry white men will seize on the opportunity to dethrone these old companies with higher quality products. Some corporations however are immune to this, and as long as the absolute core remains white they can continue the same as they always have, for instance cocacola has no need to innovate, just make sure its market properly which can be easily managed by a small group of elites. Tech will absolutely die out though if they hire too many niggers because they need to perpetually improve.

As soon as the gibs stop rolling in. The transition from parasite to productive will be a hard one.
Liberals have to go though. They aren't helping anyone with thier making the middle class poor so some assholes can live by the skin of thier teeth encouraging ghettos and criminal behavior.

they already are, because quotas. but without quotas then no, because of their low intelligence and other undesirable traits.

Attached: 7436f82bab763b217c21a4ce1359a3c816d991cd.jpg (1199x463, 96K)

In your country? No. Your neighbors and me, probably. They'll just implement something to 'empower' black workers, which in reality will just discriminate ridiculously against whites. They did it in South Africa it's called BEE 'Black Economic Empowerment'

Obviously if they become a majority this will happen though, this is our fault. We already allow them to cheat in society with affirmative action. Why would they not try and get more of it? The worst part of that South Africa policy is it crashed the infrastructure, rolling powerouts ever since(they call it 'loadshedding' lmao)

Sort of but not a complete role reversal. Elite Jews and White Good Goyim still run the show. They have to promote diversity and race mixing if they want a brown underclass of slaves to rule over. If too many white people figure this out and fight back, their goose is cooked. (They can kill the white people at that point and hand a victory to the Russians or Chinese or they can submit and lose their lives and fortunes. Like a game of Risk, but real life. They are talking about the Sampson Option as a serious last resort if their Race Mixing Agenda fails. That's how fucking evil the Jews and their Good Goyim are.)

(((They))) are trying their best to make that happen right now. Look at any advertisement or show or movie and they're pushing nothing but nonwhites. The anti-white rhetoric has been ramped up so hard that a lot of normies are starting to fall for the self-hate and the shitskins see a weakness and have already started talking like they've won and that whites will be eliminated. The whole western world is suffering from the same (((sickness))).

Attached: self-loathing.jpg (464x636, 163K)

i can smell this thing through the screen

look at Belgium's game
They had 5 goals and all of them were by nogs

I feel that I lost my wallet seeing that niglet

We are literally at the point now

It's all downhill from here when people realize masses of shitskins are not a good idea

>Is revolution the only way out?

Attached: cowin_757_2003_458747_displaysize.jpg (700x259, 124K)

we're definitely already there Ivan. actually we will see a point where white people will be second-class citizens both on paper and in the de facto sense. then systematic violence will come once brownskins are a ~80% majority. most people like to think that because we're past jim crow and southern lynchings then casual societal oppression will never happen again when in fact it will happen in our lifetime and it will be against whites. they also conveniently forget how god damn violent shitskins are.

Attached: 800px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances,_pero_matando_blancos.jpg (800x1156, 372K)

uhhh... where have you been for the past 5 years? it's already happened

Of course! Every white nation will be majority minority by 2060. Fact. Plan accordingly.

* this may be prevented by an absolute miracle. But assuming not...yeah...whites will not primary target market.

nah i dont think we will allow it. ...i hope

>do you think that at some stage our society will reach a point where the today's minorities will be preferred more as opposed to white people?
>like when getting a job; film or modeling industries; university admissions etc etc
No because they actually are inferior to us and this all comes crashing down as soon as we're disenfrancised.

No never you stupid fool because the only humans that will have technology in the future are jews.

Imagine_a_world_without_white.jpg

you're not american/western, you don't know how bad it is. i don't think every black or brown person is out for blood but for whatever reason the ones in power always seem to have chips on their shoulders. and honestly white/jewish liberals are worse than brownies. they egg on the aggressive ones and drive the narratives. if it weren't for white traitors and kike rats then the races could live in relative peace in segregation, which i don't think the average person would even have a problem with.

Attached: world_without_whites.jpg (840x560, 98K)

You know its not nice to photoshop people like that OP.

Attached: Bill Burr's Daughter.jpg (1500x1804, 470K)

HAHA, no. If I have to explain why, you're in the wrong place.

Attached: 1528331707618.gif (481x481, 126K)

it looks better now

im thinking it might not be a problem of someone deliberately doing it or the whites having the ability to stop it. i feel like it just snowballs - you hire 1 nigger, he later succeeds and becomes a manager. then he hires 2 niggers, they succeed and hire 4 niggers and so on

youtube.com/watch?v=46dWNX0p1PE

No. (((They))) would never be that evil.

Attached: please-rent-me-sir.jpg (900x600, 122K)

They already are, brown people will work for a fraction of the price and are pretty gulliable.