Jews were there first and have a right to take back what's theirs

Jews were there first and have a right to take back what's theirs.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/382967/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-khazars-heres-the-proof/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are not the real Israelites those are the Canaanites. The real Israelites were still there.

in kazakhstan, yes.

>star of remphan

>implying today's "jews" are same as the jews of the Bible

>implying occupying an area thousands of years ago is precedent to conquer it from people who conquered you

>implying jews should have any rights

>implying

Attached: 1521346650792.jpg (720x887, 382K)

Says who?

Attached: 1529191535719.jpg (3595x1521, 2.94M)

forward.com/opinion/382967/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-khazars-heres-the-proof/

999=true story

IF the jews weren't such parasitic evil demons that were destroying western civilization i'd actually probably agree with you as i hate brown people almost as much as jews. but because of what you're doing in the west i disagree. jews belong NOWHERE and they have a right to DIE

Attached: why-does-israel-promote-radical-islam.gif (772x412, 45K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
>Canaan included what today are Lebanon, Israel, northwestern Jordan, and some western areas of Syria.

Yes from their perspective they have a right to preserve their culture and religion, and to take back what was historically theirs. Even when it's against the interest of palestinians.

So essentially since I fucked your wife first I have now the right to get her back?

Attached: 1495409196809.jpg (480x360, 46K)

okay, I guess we're clear to purge the Barbary states then.

Not really, canaanites were there first. And aren't they lebos now?

the italian coming back to the real issue at hand: cuckoldry

>forward.com/opinion/382967/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-khazars-heres-the-proof/
bookmarked for reading later. I am convinced these people are not who they claim to be. Not because I think they are lying, they really just don't know who they are. This all happened prior to DNA.

Also this whole situation would be like a bunch of Americans going and conquering the UK from the Muslims because "we were from there."

It's irrelevant since Judaism is a religion. A Chinaman who converts to Judaism has just as much right to the land as OP does.

Now if only Israel reflected my sentiment...

You missed the part where God gave them the land.

canaan was the first inhabitant, ham's youngest.

he also promised to make his descendents as numerous as the stars.

given the holocaust, we can be safely assured the deal is off.

No the right to the land isn't a religious one it is an ancestral argument. The crux of their argument is them reconquering what was their land.

We were talking about countries

No, the argument is about the religious side.

go on, take it. i'll watch.

>descendents as numerous as the stars
Several armies and peoples are compared in number to the sand of the sea. As are birds, camels, days, and thoughts. "As the sand of the sea", or "as the stars of heaven" are not to be taken literally - they are simply idiomatic expressions meaning "very, very many".
Psa 139:18 If I should count [God's thoughts for me], they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psa 78:27 He rained [birds that they could eat] also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea

Job 29:18 Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.

1Ki 4:20 Judah and Israel were many [under Solomon's reign], as the sand which is by the sea in multitude, eating and drinking, and making merry.

1Ki 4:29 And God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding exceeding much, and largeness of heart, even as the sand that is on the sea shore.

2Sa 17:11 Therefore I counsel that all Israel be generally gathered unto thee, from Dan even to Beersheba, as the sand that is by the sea for multitude; and that thou go to battle in thine own person.

1Sa 13:5 And the Philistines gathered themselves together to fight with Israel, thirty thousand chariots, and six thousand horsemen, and people as the sand which is on the sea shore in multitude: and they came up, and pitched in Michmash, eastward from Bethaven.

Jdg 7:12 And the Midianites and the Amalekites and all the children of the east lay along in the valley like grasshoppers for multitude; and their camels were without number, as the sand by the sea side for multitude.

Jos 11:4 And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.

Deu 28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

You are so close to the truth. Just need to ditch the protestant shit..

Attached: Catholic Church Hates Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

((forward))
Try harder.

anti-semitic AND catholic

two errors of faith.

and now they are a tiny, weak minority in all nations. Obviously, the deal is off.

Countries are property, just like women, why is it any different.

(((They))) are not Them

the deal is on, Abraham's descendants were very very many. You could almost say, as numerous as the stars.

leaf

reprobate and without hope

Genesis 12:3 doesn't apply to the jews you retard. Paul explicitly says this in the epistles. Do I need to dig up the verses or can you fuck off already?

Attached: Pope Leo ''Convert or Kill Jews''.jpg (749x448, 62K)

Attached: 41ypDImxKsL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (231x346, 18K)

wtf are you babbling off topic about? And yes in applies to Jews you stupid catholic who doesn't understand scripture (what a shock)

Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

I will make of thee a great nation. Who was that? The Jews, duh.

Are these people look native to the middle east?

Attached: 143265768798.jpg (1200x867, 436K)

Genesis 12:3 applies to the Church you synagogue of Satan faggot, not to the kikes. Pic related get rekt faggot.

Attached: Chosen People.png (683x632, 89K)

Can you pleads just post Jewish hotties with you propaganda?

you stupid fucking catlick, the church didn't exist in the times of Abraham. And the church isn't a nation.

Oh yeah i got rekt real hard, dumb catlick. You people deserve the trashy church you have, so fucking stupid.

as an addendum , the church is comprised of spiritual jews which are grafted into the vine which is why they are heirs to the kingdom, being spiritual jews. But the church didn't exist at the time and those who believe are part of the nation of jews. So yes it's refering to jews.

Jews can have wadever the fuck they want, just stop kiking the music, news, movies and finance. Now that i list it...

and, in case you didn't get it it does refer to the church, but that's because they are spiritual jews which is why I say it refers indeed to jews.

what a joke they are whiter than me

*israelites

not Jews.

Attached: John 8;44.png (988x752, 1.07M)

No, Jews.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

helps to quote the whole verse, otherwise you end up spewing nonsense.

jews belong to scandinavia they are the lost finnish tribe

huwhite even for varg standards

Attached: 5220be71bd467cf5a7615e56510278efdba9808dad6d768306ff5e68f8ddddd7.png (455x457, 348K)

You haven't contradicted that poster at all. Mind explaining why he's speaking nonsense?

John 8:42-47
>Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.
>Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
>You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
>Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
>Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?
>Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

because he told jews that they aren't of abraham's children BUT are the children of the devil because they didn't do the works of Abraham which is written at the end of verse 39 I quoted. He didn't just go out to Jews who said they were Abraham's children, the Jews and God's chosen and told them they are of their father the devil just like that which is what the picture suggests.

>"Jews"
but that doesn't include khazar slavs

Attached: khazar_slavs.jpg (468x543, 48K)

none of that applies to ash can nazis

Samaritans were indeed there first, and are directly descended from the Hebraic tribe spoken of in the bible.

The Ashkenazim from northern central Asia, however...