ITALY FRANCE WAR. I HOPE ITALY WILL WIPE FROGS OUT FOR GOOD THIS TIME

‘Arrogant' Macron risks becoming 'enemy No. 1' on migration for Italy – Rome.

Top Italian officials lashed out at French President Emmanuel Macron, who said migration pressure on Italy seriously dropped over the past year.
Macron was branded “arrogant,” and risks becoming a top “enemy” to Rome on migration.
"Italy indeed faces a migration emergency and it's partly because France keeps pushing back people at the border.
Macron risks making his country Italy's No.1 enemy on this emergency," Deputy Prime Minister of Italy Luigi Di Maio wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday.
The comments made earlier by Macron clearly showed that the French president was out of touch, Di Maio added.

rt.com/news/430681-italy-migrants-arrogant-macron/

FUCK THE FROGS.
GO ITALY GO.

Attached: italy-france-full-flags-.jpg (1024x682, 91K)

"Homer. What’s your least favourite country, Italy or France?”
“France.”
“Ha ha, nobody ever says Italy."

Attached: CPh0l5UWUAAUsrM.jpg (512x384, 27K)

> Italy winning against France
Yeah no.
Italy's army is so unimpressive even we wouldn't surrender.
As much as I would like to see our gov getting replaced by the Italians's, not gonna happen. Not that way, at least.

"Homer. What’s your least favourite country, Italy or France?”
“Italy.”
“Ha ha, nobody ever says France."

Attached: 839459364875638745.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

And every single one of those brave, strong army men voted Mélenchon. They dream of having Europe flooded with non-whites and seeing churches destroyed and replaced with mosques. They're willing to kill and slaughter whites to see France's white population to plummet, and to watch their wives, sisters, and children be raped and impregnated by the migrants they donate their kid's savings to and volunteer to help everyday in Calais. What a strong army

>Italy and France go to war
>the french surrender immediately
>the italians lose the war anyway
Sounds like a fun watch.

Attached: 1A8F13C6-DE18-4371-BB13-BDD1488AC09F.jpg (700x450, 101K)

We don't change regimes in african countries like the Americans, help yourselves

Isn't it beautiful? Well, partially. The only problem here is that most of those men are gay, and refuse to impregnate the white population. Don't worry though. Macron has a plan for everything. I'm sure they'll spread their seed eventually. Hopefully they'll destroy the castle too. French history, culture, and architecture must be erased and removed.

>Macron risks making his country Italy's No.1 enemy

I ain't shook.

Fuck Macron though. Always.

Is he playing 5D chess?

Attached: pedropinocho_560x280.jpg (560x280, 16K)

He maybe be trying to take Merkel's place as the EU head now that she's in a weak position in Germany.

He chose the wrong target to scream at though, he's going to regret this.

>war breaks out
>Italy switches sides
>France surrenders

lel

>t. most famous person in his country was an italian

>t. subhuman living in a place named after an italian

Everybody loves italians over here. 0 fucking chance

french women are made for the italian cock

Attached: stinky french lady.jpg (1080x1080, 283K)

Well north italy is pretty much like france nowdays but instead of negroes and algerians we have tons of paki, tunisian/egyptians and south americans

Didn’t mean to upset you, Mario.

I thought frenchies hated us, you sure you aren't surrounded by italian immigrants or yourself are one?

tim*

no it's
>France and Italy go to war
>Italy changes sides
>France surrenders

Attached: téléchargement (3).jpg (626x417, 42K)

Well, everybody thinks that we hate them, learn to understand our passive-aggressive attitude

The most famous fench is either Vercingetorix or Clovis, or Lovis XIV

I don't like them, the only one I can stand is Salvini because he will pull the trigger

French women like successful men, italians are low workers here

Attached: fuck french subhumans.jpg (400x558, 353K)

>The most famous fench is either Vercingetorix or Clovis, or Lovis XIV

Or Napoleon, or Jeanne D'arc, or Charlemagne or any number of French who literally made history what it is.

Be careful Luigi your pizza is getting salty

America will aide Italy if trump stays in office

Baguettes vs pasta

I dunno which side to take, I love me a good baguette they make the best sandwich bread but pasta is also delicious especially with mamma's homemade marinara recipe

i have brown eyes and my gf is norwegian

stay mad niggers

That was my point, Napoleone Buenaparte was a genese scumbag that pushed France in the darkness, sold Louisiana, freemason sucker and a fucking faggot
Today the Légion d'honneur is distributed to the pedophiles, traitors and litteral filth of humanity.

>my gf is norwegian

That's a cute name for a right hand

Yes what we need right now is another intra-europeans war LOL
always the same, or the french, or the italians or the spanish and portuguese or the english and the germans.

Italians are not white and frenchies are not europeans anymore so nothing wasted
At best in the chaos of war we can form death squads and go around killing niggers

alea iacta est

The fight would go on for ever

Keep in mind that Salvini don't be elected without the italian voter.
And Macron without french voter.

Memeflag faggot, a war in Europe will force people to get tribal, in no way is it a bad thing.

>Italians are not white

Sure Abdul, sure

Attached: Verona_Italy_Z-ultras-hellasverona0.jpg (600x400, 88K)

and will buc millions of native europeans, are you lunatic? europeans need to work together to redpill everybody and stop immigration, not to fight fracticidal bro war's

France politics aren't even the closest of the italian political spectrum and if you think otherwise, then you're the biggest mongrel outhere and needs to do basic researchs on the topic.

What the fuck is Italy going to do? If they have a border with Greece, they should band together and protect the borders, cucks

I thought you guys were talking about Rossini. He was probably the most famous man in France in his day, when he moved there in his 30's- outside of political and military figures already mentioned.

> Italy's army is so unimpressive
Today's wars in Europe are not fought with armies: simply whoever gets Merkel on their side wins.

By far and away the most famous Frenchie is Napoleon. Everyone has heard of him. Maybe Joan of arc is a close second.

hmm, who to support? our first ally or based pasta niggers.

My ancestry is French but god damn France is one cucked nation. I fucking hate France and the 'know it all' liberal people that live there. Look at their soccer team for fucks sake....its 95% nigger 5% european. The Jews destroyed that country from within in the 1700s. Glad my senpai got out in the 1600s.

France Sweden Germany Belgium and England are the most pathetic and cucked euro countries. The countries people slept on for 30 40 years are now the countries with dignity and pride. Poland. Slovenie. Croatia. Hungary. Estonia. Lithuania. Etc etc.

^^^THIS^^^
GREAT POST.

Attached: THUMB-UP:.png (457x480, 39K)

He wasn't french he was italian
If you think letters on papers define your blood then you're a civcuck, and a special guillotinne will be engeneered for them kind.
Louis XIV was even known by the american natives as the "great onontio", the biggest of the mountains.

But it barely surprises me that an anglo sperges about Napoleon the biggest french, they defeated (in fact payed some guys to defeat him) while he was the hegemonic continental force, depicted as a manlet, but still a bogeyman for bad british kids (with rotten teeth of course). You overestimate him as always, just like the italians, because it makes you hard. Whatever.

Let me guess: you've only been to the ones listed?

The MED man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his olive skin. This olive skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of the mediterranean, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The olive skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MED man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(n*rd dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MED penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MED man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent MEDITERRANEAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MED man impregnates.

In total, the MED man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MED man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: med bvll.jpg (748x1000, 98K)

>Italy/France War

AFROGAYLYPSE NOW

is this scottish man med?

Attached: scottish_Sean_Conery_2114.jpg (297x375, 27K)

nup just a nordcuck

ah ok, and this italian dude is a nordcuck?
ok

Attached: danielle_de_rossi_g1.jpg (690x395, 54K)

no he's italian

as is this girl

Attached: southern italian woman.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

France is the home country of western degeneracy

Attached: 60%.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

>French women like successful men

So this is why they date shitskins

how can frogs stop this?

Attached: fr_1.jpg (660x371, 18K)

Attached: 1524229194937.jpg (1694x780, 255K)

Remove itself and let the rest of Europe clean this mess

France is the country of globalism and degeneracy

yeah can't argue with trips

Attached: as_2.jpg (904x904, 249K)

Watching Italy smash the French would be fun

>the french are arrogant
>it took THIS LONG until Italy realized this
hmmmm........

Some of you might not like it, but this is the best solution for Europe

Attached: Final Solution for Europe.png (2715x2771, 960K)

This, Buonaparte was a top-level general, a great strategist, but had extremely poor sense of loyalty to his country and basically cause it to fall into political instability for decades.

White on White war.. Fuck you $hill

>French
>White

Not anymore user

The French people are white, the invaders that happen to be occupying France are not white.

France would wreck Italy. Italy is wonderful, but they are too disorganized to be a military nation.

>Implying there are pure Native French people left

The remaining Whites in France are Portugese/Italian/Spanish/Polish/Maltese mongrels, thanks to 2 cenuries of mass immigration

The traitors in the French government invited them in. The French people, just like the European people always, did not want them. Mass immigration has always been something that the elites have imposed on the people.

False

>False

True*

Attached: Births in Provence.png (684x936, 86K)

1) I don't read French
2) That still shows the majority being French
3) Spanish/French mixes are still mostly French.

>The French people did not want them

You don't know anything about France and it's people

France is the birthplace of rootless globalism

>1) I don't read French
I don't blame you, they are stupid and stink.

>Spanish/French mixes are still mostly French.

Delusional

they had all the degeneracy the jews were pushing in germany but never had a hitler to clear it out.

I just want to see Italy become stronger and expel more migrants, nothing wrong with that.

Yes the French elites and Jews, not the French people. Pic related is the opinion of the French on immigration TODAY. After decades of mass immigration and propaganda. And yet even still the majority of the French want less immigration.

Bordering European nations have always mixed with each other, there is too much of that occurring today but it is nothing like the negro/Arab invasion.

Attached: polls in immigration.png (312x427, 16K)

>Bordering European nations have always mixed with each other

It is on a massive scale in France, and only a one way road.

Barely any French diaspora exists aside from New France (French Canadians/Cajuns) inbred stocks separated from the homeland before the revolution in France, they were the first population to implement demographic control on a wide scale

France has half the population it should've had had it not restricted its growth for 200 years

Too late France is already way too far gone

Again, you know absolutely NOTHING about France

Attached: French Growth.gif (576x257, 13K)

the problem with this immigrant shit is that no one EVER puts forth sending them back as a valid option.

Attached: 1528908972982.jpg (710x960, 76K)

tell me about france. varg lives in the bordeaux countryside and is fine.

Attached: world-maps-of-population-density-over-the-last-5000-years-goldewijk-beusen-and-janssen-2010.png (3402x1621, 1.03M)

Christ, we should be arming against the RUSSIANS not against fellow Europeans!

>Scandinavian foreign lives in France and mixes with the locals

Nothing surprising really

The French people have always opposed immigration and the elites have always supported it. Those are the facts.

thanks for the fucking info faggot.

You don't know anything

Not much else you need to know, demographic suicide and replacement by foreigns, celebrated by the dying remnants of the French people

You are just making up BS claims. I am posting evidence. Are you similarly going to condemn Germans? They could only get 12% to vote for a nationalist party in their last election well the French had 30%, and this is after millions of Muslims coming in and raping the Germans.

Go Italy!

Attached: 1529458378780.jpg (360x451, 70K)

are you complaining about germans or swiss moving to france and chimping out are you retarded? how do other euros fuck up france?

The muslims are already in France, and have been since the 60s

>and chimping out

Did I say that? no, they are destroying the genetics of the native French, for good

The replacement of France's natives is the biggest genocide of our time

Julius "Cleanse the Streets" Salvini has the inside track on Manny "Mommy Fucker" Macron, EU is losing hard on this issue and I don't see that turning around for them anytime soon

Macron is basically posing as some sort of radical centrist while being a pure status quo guy, he is trying to save the EU by doing nothing about the issues people have with it

what a fucktard

Attached: napoleon fallapart.jpg (980x671, 193K)

memeflag fuck all faggots

you're a massive fucking idiot and have no idea how the migration patterns of ancient europeans works. for example: the "irish" and "scottish" were norwegians who sailed there from the coasts of norway and conquered the continent. is it """"""Race-mixing"""""""" if an 'irishman' and a 'Norwegian' have a kid?