How many black people browse Jow Forums

How many black people browse Jow Forums

and if so what brings you here of all places?

Attached: young-black.jpg (1536x1024, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fU6NYvnU4AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not black but I can answer the second question. Freedom to learn and talk shit. That part is not complicated.
I do know one Roody poo who comes here every now and then.

>black
>people
user, please.

Attached: 1529563226687.jpg (650x829, 188K)

is he your friend?

whats the backstory on this.

To feel what being superior is like

me
I come here to teach wh*Te dogs their place

Yeah. He's Ugandan though. Very unique individual. I mostly hang out with unique people. Not in a hipster fashion, like really "off the beaten path" folks. I showed this place to him.

I'd assume it's basically a thing like fuck ebonics, hip hop culture is designed to keep me down and not the "systems"?

black guy here...it's really not that serious man. Its an interesting website just like any other interesting websites. Why do you want to know?

Attached: based black man.jpg (1024x618, 160K)

Not for the guy I know, it's just an interesting place Jow Forums. And it's honest and you can vent. That's awesome for anyone. No politeness, no subtlety, You can come here and scream I HATE NIGGERS, or IMMA FUCK A WHITE BITCH and sure you'll have a silent shouting match through keyboard speak, but that's it.

My friend doesn't speak in ebonics, but he is into weird Kanye style fashion and likes taking me to black dancehalls.

yeah i know how you feel,my best friend is a spick from latin america in chile with maspusche ancestry or whatever its called

based.

wondering why because blacks usually get a lot of hate here,and what would make a coloured person keep browsing this website after being exposed to all that hatred.

Godspeed nigfriend

it's not serious to you

you act like being called a nigger is like having acid thrown on you. It is not that serious man... Also its kinda cool to be exposed to different ideas and talk about random shit when I am bored.

so your okay with people saying nigger?
What if a white men came up to you and called you a nigger?

Looks like Rhodesian bush war. FYI your colony, Mozambique, was used by the communist rebels

The white man was murdered on his farm for being white last year. So it goes

Attached: 220px-EwigerJudeFilm.jpg (220x305, 34K)

Here's a question for you based on a theory I have. I believe that black Americans want absolutely nothing to do with ethnic whites. And by that I mean Europeans and more importantly eastern and med europeans.
I'm a Balkanfag and while I can certainly get along with black people I've noticed growing up that the general atmosphere of me being around them vs. some random "white American" is two different worlds. They posture on white Americans, they talk shit, they look condescendingly. But with me, never the case, it's always like "Nah, this nigga's different, and that probably not a good thing for me" kind of vibe. Not that they are wrong, I certainly don't take kindly to anyone posturing with me, but would like your two cents. I do get along fine with actual Africans though.

>Mozambique, was used by the communist rebels

everybody knows that here,all those independist groups were basically marxist guerrilhas being funded by the soviets/U.S.A

I didn´t flee my nation for you dumb idiots to recreate it in Europe. That is why but I dont think it helps.

POC living in sweden

based.

>the internet is real life
Are you from the EU son?

Honestly I don't know what I would do, depending on the way they looked I might feel bad for the guy, offended, or angry. What if someone called you a retard? You would probably react in a similar way no?

i am.This is a thread ordered from brussels and i am here data mining in the preparation of shutting down 4 chan and 8 chan in the future.

wtf are you talking about m8. lol get your head out of the clouds. People are just people, skin color doesn't have to matter much if you don't let it.

Just answer the question nigger.

Ok, let me put it this way then. I've lived in a ghetto my entire life. And when we moved here we moved here in a wave of other Balkanfags. There were very little white people in my new neighborhood, and immediately my people and the black people got into fights, and it wasn't long before black people would watch carefully when one of my people would walk around screaming gibberish. As I got older and hung out with more people I noticed at parties, school, wherever that groups of black dudes would give shit to groups of white kids but never me, perhaps the slight accent, perhaps my demeanor, or perhaps just knowing me from the block. I also noticed that when some white kid from the burbs had a party black kids loved to go to them, but if some other Eastern euro fag was having a cookout black people wouldn't even walk in front of the house.
I've quite literally had a black person say to me "You ain't white tho". Despite having a red beard and dirty blonde hair.

africans hate "african americans"

what a nigger
But seriously, we can't let Shaqwanda get the nuclear codes

Attached: nigger.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

Because they know that eastern euros and balkfags will beat the shit out of them if need be

Are you really blak?

lol I think your experience in the city is messing with your judgment. Obviously people tend to group up with people that look like them or that they can relate with. Sometimes groups clash. that's my 2 cents on that situation.

Here in Pennsylvania we have a nice mix of people so most niches in school have a pretty broad band of people mixed in.

this is true

they problably differentiate from the "white americans" and from foreign greeks that have a tight closed culture and language.

Ah Roody Poo, now that's a meme I haven't seen in quite some time

why wouldn't they? I go to all kinds of sites that have bold opinions that i firmly disagree with. if you want to know how to debate someone with an opinion that you can prove is wrong, you still have to know how they argue with each other, math by itself, unfortunately seldom wins an argument. I learned how to use SJW/feminist narrative and the weaknesses of intersectionality against itself from tumbler and using that to introduce statistics that prove them wrong. Also, who wouldn't come here? today's prank idea on pol is tomorrow's MSM freak out.

based nog!
>implying niggers aren't here shitposting calling other niggers niggers
stop whining nigger faggot. racism is funny, fact.

Attached: 1529519744206.png (1123x769, 608K)

I'm an albo but this is kind of the theory I'm going around. What really struck me is when a black kid I knew growing up told me I wasn't white. Physically I look like a a white boy, especially if I shave. But I'm never treated as one. And it's not just Balkanfags. I know Portuguese, Greeks, Slavs, French people who are all generally treated different than Tom and Jimmy from the nice part of town.

What are you doing up so early?

dude like honest talk.

White americans dont have any culture of their own(or at least not in recent times),they not only respect but fear a group of white guys(europeans with their own language,ways,traditions) since they know they are a tight comunity that WILL stick by each other. So they arent going to fuck with portuguese,greeks,slavs because they know they cant get away doing their nog shit without a bunch of pissed of people at them.

Plus a lot of that hatred comes from their past with slavery from white americans and thats what their thaught in school,like they could even locate greece in a map.

I want to live in an all white/asian neighborhood but it doesn't mean i hate you. Just wanted you to know.

i have an assignment due tuesday so i'm studying inbetween shitposting.

there was a comedian who talked about researching offensive humor for an act and going to a KKK website to look for material to joke about (the comedian was African-American) and found a joke section. he said "...now 90% of them were pretty hateful and lame, but believe it or not, about 10% were actually winners." I've seen a lot of irony in racial divisions. I fact checked a claim that the "alt-right" hated the Black Panther movie. The weird thing was that of every nazi sympathizer who wrote a review that i read, they actually had very positive things to say (mostly political, and identity related but genuine praise nonetheless).

are the free Obama phones capable of internet access ??

its like

Shit on the white american kid that nobody will stick up to(muh racism and shit)

vs

Shit on an "italian american" kid knowing you might have a bunch of pissed off guido italians at you,knowing their not gonna be apolegetic and bend the knee to "muh racism,slavery and shit"

Well white Americans have their own culture but I think it's just a disrespected one. Which is silly because White Americans are typically very good at civilization. And that's culture in itself. I guess the world is just getting more tribal.

>white Americans have no culture

We do though, just haven't been here long enough to refine it

I am nigger, but white. AMA

Wtf how did I reply ro myself? Been drinking.

You need a good village circle dance. Bitches love circle dances. (Seriously I've gotten laid from dancing really well in a circle and making manly grunt sounds). Every European culture has circle dances.

Hello fellow White nigger. Is it worth learning Russian? I've got a Russian uncle I never met before (grandpa was an officer in Albanian Army, studied in Moscow, met a woman he loved, had a baby and then Albania cut ties with Moscow). I'm seriously considering going back to the homeland for a cutie wife, but I want to expand my horizons on the Iron curtain. Also I feel like it might be beneficial for work.

Alright fine,but the nogs in america certainly dont respect White Americans. With the constant self blaming and all that stuff.

Even here with the moortugueses when they go to America they all stick together and become instantly more racist.
I think blacks secretly respect that,strong in group preferences

To shitpost and laugh at whites do mental gymnastics to discredit Asian/Jewish superiority.

lmao

This is a nation of individuals, which is something that really sucks if you can't figure out how to take care of yourself. So that makes sense. Since black people in America usually get taken care of by the state.

if white americans said tomorrow

>yeah no we are done with this individuality shit,we are white americans and we are going to prioritize our own people,white americans over everybody else.And if you dont like it you can fuck off

i guarantee all the nogs would be lining up to suck white dicks in aw and become submissive has fuck to the whites.

you know consumer goods aren't culture, right?
I say that before you start bringing up tv shows and pop music. And if you bring up stuff like early country, that was made based on Irish/Scott folk, i.e European

>This is a nation of individuals,
better change that and start having ingroup preference then, jews sure have(as do the incoming chink and poo menaces)

Don't fall for russian women meme. Also I don't see any reason to learn russian if you are not going to live here. Just visit your uncle and stay here for couple of weeks to get rid of homeland call and then just live your life.

With the right technology, the niggers of Jow Forums may be able to become White one day.

Attached: national_transhumanism.png (1000x570, 310K)

It’s fun to see the palest of peckerwoods assert a small amount of authority in their empty lives.

English mulatto frog here, i rarely browse Jow Forums but when i do it's for the non-pc discussions about science and the banter.

Also it's very interesting, sometimes funny and often frustrating, to see the cluster fucking mess of trolls and freaks behave like the creatures described in any DSM for mental illness.

>Limiting the endless potential of transhumanism to "lets become white, whiteness-hood is peak evolution.
>Conservative christian family structure on other planets is peak social structure and colonisation.

HAHAHAHAHHA dumb faggot, enjoy your mental pathologies.

Ideological susceptibility and creation is determined by homeostasis of brain structure and sensory input.
Put simply if you are going to fantasize about trans-humanity at least inform yourself on tech so that you don't splurt out false ideals that are implicitly shaped by personal taste (racial supremacy, carbon based organism supremacy).

All modern day robots, computers, brain-machine interfaces use some form of nanotechnology.
Nano-materials are being put in the electronics you use and the food you eat (because of irresponsible markets and sluggish legislature).
Scientists are already constructing nano-tools such as CRISPR to edit dna.
DNA and protein are an assembly of self replicating nano-structures. (nano-machines)
There are scientists working, right now, on creating "life" with elements in the periodic table that aren't essential to any living organism on this planet.

LIMITING YOURSELF TO DNA, THE HUMAN FORM, PLANETARY COLONIZATION AND SPACE TRAVEL IS RETARDED...unless you have some sort of aesthetic or ethical fetters.

Attached: lovemichie1.jpg (499x750, 57K)

Slavs are white niggers, only less dumb, and Meds are slightly paler arabs, only more cunning, ofc most american nogs would avoid them

t. self implied Sicilian

Attached: angry cat1.png (963x973, 757K)

You should get out more often, start doing more real life type stuff.

I come here for interesting Jow Forums discussions.

Attached: KFC.jpg (2567x1383, 1.13M)

i'd bet a bunch of black people browse Jow Forums just to do *snap*s to show to their buddies how dumb white trash people are. basically the same concept of how a bunch of Jow Forumstards browse black twitter so they can post screencaps of dumb posts and then dump them in the ni**er hate threads

How do you cope with all the retard?

>KFC
>KICK FAT CHALKIES
RACIST SEXIST NIGGERS NEED TO STOP BEING RACIST!!!!

Attached: obese nazi woman.jpg (625x657, 60K)

posting this very well-spoken black man with an intelligent message, for i don't know why

youtu.be/fU6NYvnU4AI

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What did she mean by this?

I just understand that words don't harm me or my self esteem. Statistic-based stereotypes don't determine where I will end up in life, that's my choice.

Black guy here. I come here to post blacked dot com picture to make the white bois feel sad.

Is this a stormfront pasta

you know you could be an inside man for Jow Forums. We send you places and you act as a spy. If you agree we will give you a swedish girl when the ethnostate arises

Black man here. I appreciate not being pandered to + like reading about the JQ, but I mainly come here for the memes, you wybois got the best memes and jokes on the internet.

warya?

They would eat you first.

Legit would, no fap works.

>ethnostate
>Giving a black men a swedish white girl
>Not giving him a good looking beautiful black sheboon

tyrone is I...been here since moot kicked snack off irc

im here for the lulz but you gay faggot fag up the place

I'm mixed race (half black) so I don't have any nationalist alignment. I just enjoy your takes on clown-world.

All I really want to know is how full of shit are black people intending to get