Is it me or is he running out of things to talk about?

Is it me or is he running out of things to talk about?

Attached: styx.png (926x604, 785K)

Dude.. you're just figuring that out?

is it me, or is OP a faggot for making garbage threads about youtube grifters?

well we're not in the primary / election season which will run from summer 2019

you can't blame him, all these YT guys like Sargon have to churn out current affairs content

even though I bullied Styx when he posted on Jow Forums he made me £2,000 from betting on a Trump win

More like he sold out and isn't allowed to talk about anything interesting. Just like every other fucking person on youtube these days it seems. I'm sick of people ignoring Israel.

I like his occult talks but his political videos are just (the mainstream media is garbage) x infinity

He ran out of things to talk about as soon as Donald Trump became president.

>all these YT guys like Sargon have to churn out current affairs content
No they don't. Styx can just make Fallout videos or something else. He SAID he wouldn't just be a talking head...

How absolutely dare you, sir!!!

>I like his occult talks but his political videos are just (the mainstream media is garbage) x infinity

Many people use channels like his to get a quick appraisal of the main news. He's an alternative to a CNN anchor.

Sometimes I sub to YT channels, just for the preview image & video title. I can grasp the content of the video from that, and click on it if necessary.

He makes one too many vids a day OR he rambles on one topic too long. During the election he was as punchy and had a lot of material. With a slower news cycle he needs to just chill out.

Nb4 clank clank, spoon clank, sips coffee, sips low sugar NOS, inb4 ration video

>even though I bullied Styx when he posted on Jow Forums he made me £2,000 from betting on a Trump win

You're probably the singular reason he goes out of his way to shit on Britain during his rants lol

He bullies England because we’ve had enough “special relationship” mutual masturbation. It’s time to admit the UK has a problem. Muh France is worse is horse shiiitttt

>You're probably the singular reason he goes out of his way to shit on Britain during his rants lol

I accused Styx of flip flopping on his Trump prediction even though I knew I was wrong

I was just anxious about the Trump bet coming good, Styx was used as a punching bag

They're all running out of things to talk about. The remaining issues facing us require talking about truly politically incorrect issues, and if they do that they will likely lose their channels. So all they can do is run through MSM news and give their take on it, day in, day out, with no real interesting insights or provocative conversations occurring. Don't call it a grave, it's the future e-celebs chose.

Attached: The Two Forms Of White Supremacy.png (536x578, 112K)

Literally the DSP of politics

Yeah he’s having a hard time lately

I mean, he could be talking about a lot of things, but he seems to be sticking to the same few issues

Libertarian worldview is also kind of boring to begin with. I still like him though

If it wasn’t for the “main stream media”, he would have only his garden, the occult, and MREs to talk about.

love this propaganda

Attached: tumblr_m3cofjmlSQ1qzaxefo1_400.jpg (400x500, 22K)

i knew they would attack styx ..just a matter of time till they arrived

Attached: motivationalpic377.jpg (750x600, 76K)

probably , but unlike most e-fags he consistently puts out 3-4 videos a day of current topics. While most others (vee..etc) are days behind the current news cycle or just covering irrelevant sjw bs while huffing their own farts (sargon..etc)

>Is it me or is he running out of things to talk about?

Yes, I've been bored by Styx since last year for the same reason that I don't like mainstream media; they always take about the same, boring, mundane shit. I wish Styx would devote more videos to the Occult. Tarl needs to branch out more.

>maker of current events opinion pieces
>running out of things to talk about

Attached: 1492373440574.jpg (431x469, 36K)

Does anyone remember Molymeme?

no

Dude pumps out like 6 videos a day. Of course he is

He and other e-celebs should devote half their air time to developing ideas that would revitalize the West.

Imagine millions tuning in to comprehensive talks about reinvigorating our way of life and mode of thought

Is it me or have you guys gotten funnier lately? Maybe since the left has gone off the rails I no longer feel guilty about associating with a bunch of racists. Keep it up and I'll unironically vote Trump for re-election.

Alright everyone.... *clank*.... That's about all.

styx?

Why doesn't he call out the jew?

He's pretty shit desu. Often talks out his arse and glosses over important details which does nothing but hurt us.

Attached: 1529176524977.jpg (791x795, 109K)

Damn, these are some impressive takes, you guys have this shit figured out. Keep training and the Second Meme War will be won handedly.

This generation of e-celebs are too dumb for that, but we'll get there in a few years. Truediltom is probably the closest thing, but he's still a bit young and doesn't fit into any kind of creator network. Once there are 10+ channels like him the right will have hit critical mass on the millennial-genz red pill army and right wing youtubers will be the cultural epicenter of America.

Hopefully by then Shapiro will have been exposed (possibly by NF) and Sargon will have gotten a real job. If you look at it dialectically it's really a matter of the TYT network collapsing which should come even sooner as their videos are hot garbage. Cenk has actually said on multiple occasions "Everyone is biased about this but me" and debates about race and iq will be the creationism debates of 5 years ago.

He liked a comment that stated something along the lines of "we shouldn't play (((their))) game", that's the closest I've seen. Unless he is somehow ignorant of what triple brackets signify.

This eceleb fad is getting tiring desu. I remember when the only Jow Forums tier Youtubers were Ramzpaul, Marmiteman and some dykey looking unironic naziboo. And even then the latter two were considered stormfaggy for this board. How things have changed.

>styx running out of things to talk about

cool story bro

They all are, because they (Styx, Tim Pool, Dave Cullen, and others) have to sing daily for their supper like any other busker on a street corner. YouTube does not pay much, and likes of Vimeo, Minds, and so on does not pay at all. These folks do not have any other means to feed themselves outside of getting a straight gig, work for a large media company, or taking a government handout. Out of the bunch the only one that appears to have a chance to become something else is Philly DeFranco, and I honestly given him a 50%/50% chance at making it work.

Attached: Phil_DeFranco.jpg (183x183, 9K)