The fucking audacity of Mexicans

The fucking audacity of Mexicans
Their next president said in a speech the other day it is a human right for them to be able to come to the US

Attached: IMG_20180623_152202.jpg (750x444, 38K)

Attached: Destroy Mex.jpg (518x759, 130K)

Cool, we’ll trade you all of our blacks for your pure Spainish specimen. Deal?

Fuck these bean niggers. Send them all to Satan since hell has open borders and they all love immigration.

Attached: Mexican.jpg (720x810, 96K)

Is it my human right to stake a claim to land in Mexico?

How isn't this pretty much declaration of war?

Mexico supports people fleeing their country because that removes all the would be dissenters to their corrupt government. It's a pressure relief valve they benefit 100% from.

Should we send the Central Americans to mexico to call out the hypocrisy.

Because the US government doesn't care and welcomes our demographic replacement

Can't, Mexico built a wall down there to keep them out.

It is, which is what Trump will treat it as and respond accordingly.

Not taxing remittances at 56%

its also a human right for us to stop them.

hopefully it is

There is no wall. I know a mayan who lives near the border who said that there is no wall but a river that people cross alot.

Now we know where to send those NGO faggots who are currently hanging out near Malta because nobody wants to allow them to land at their harbor.

We need public acceptance of the war before we can have it. Whoever controls what CNN says should be cut in on the profits, then give them two years to whip up public opinion and we can start bombing.
I don't really think it should be a war of territory though, there's 120 million of them and they'll need a place to live afterwards. Well, most of them at least.
Kinda complicated that the CIA makes money off the cartels, they'd fuck with operations to try and keep making money, so that's probably one reason we haven't sent in troops to clean that shit up.

Attached: D0B8ZTZ.gif (195x200, 12K)

I guess if he promised to fix his own country he'd be laughed off the stage.

That's racism to stop them.

>Mexico's next president
How ballsy of them to write an article about some old fuck that isn't even going to win

The president of mexico doesn't want people to live in mexico. What a world.

>send all the shits to america

feels good

fuck you the point is to send our niggers away to have less niggers, we dont want black niggers fucking hatian taking our jobs and shit

They should get rid of their southern border then. You know the one they have their military paroling.

Attached: 1288308982370.jpg (488x439, 80K)

I'm in favor of this. Euro-blooded Mexico City Mexicans ftw

Attached: steve irwin.jpg (500x542, 71K)

Motherfucking god damn nigger tier fucking metizo fuckers I swear you are roach fucking wannabe monkey midgets and that is why you want to ruin america. whooo that is finally off my chest

Don't worry, they'll only send you their best and brightest.

Second Mexican American War when?

The return of Spanish Empire!

Kek

Immigration IS a human right, you illiterate stormnigger. You would knew this if you actually took the time to inform yourself about the stuff that troubles your pea sized brain, instead of running to your Jow Forums buddies, who are just as dumb as you are.

Wtf how much of a failure of a leader do you have to be to just give up and encourage your people to flee the country? Imagine the outrage if Trump came out and told us America was such shit that we have a right to move to Canada, people would be outraged

Attached: mexico city festival circia 1900.jpg (640x882, 370K)

I don't know who created that image, but I hope they end up in a ditch

Actually only emigration is a human right.

This is why (((they))) are hoping for an actual blue wave. A red house will approve of using the military in order to defend the border

no it can't be a human right because it actively harms other humans

To be fair, this Obrador isn't actually el presidente (not yet at least).

I'm sure Trump will get even more aggressive towards Mexico if Obi pokes the hornets nest, but I'm guessing he won't talk as big of a game when he realizes that there could end up being a lot of his countrymen's blood on his hands if shit really goes downhill.

Attached: 1503485752845.png (1000x749, 1.92M)

To clarify, I mean the blood would be on Obrador's hands.

Why do you think the Army is at the border?

Immigration isn't listed in the UN declaration of human rights, which is usually considered the definition for human rights since they are an abstract concept that don't actually exist.

>there's 120 million of them and they'll need a place to live afterwards

Well if you start out thinking small...

It is. A leader of a nation can't demand to infiltrate and overrun a neighboring county.

racism is a human right

I for one, welcome the left pushing too far. Then it's shootin' time.

This

That government and their cartels can fuck right off. You can't even really retort it because who the hell would want to emigrate to Mexico?

Don't these beaners have no shame..He's basically saying "our country sucks".."please take them in"

Attached: 16640801_1321523774572085_3802214108308185561_n.jpg (285x432, 28K)

But this basically could be a form of warfare in itself - Mass migration under the guise of humanitarian rights promoted by countries so shit as to actually claim such against other countries that won't take their own populace.

It's already happening

I love how you all poltards make such bold assumptions about the opinions of regular mexicans. This old cunt is the campion of the left in here and has gotten so far ahead in the race because his whole campaign is based around gibsmedats

Yes, it is important to distinguish differing sentiments in and out of government.

If you lived in a country full of mexicants wouldn't you want them to leave, I know I do.

maybe we just need to end gov't welfare completely and go back to having the church take care of it all

He's going to win?

i am gonna need some sauce on this.

i always thought it would be neat if there was this giant cartoon lazer in space that could just carve out a huge trench and connect the pacific ocean with the atlantic ocean right across the border of mexico.

Maybe If he makes the gibs good enough all of the illegals will self deport.

I would think the average Mexican citizen would be offended with this statement. He's basically calling your country shit and it should be a right to jump ship.

It is... legally. Those that choose to skip in line do a disservice to all those waiting.

I always like to use houses as an analogy. Imagine your neighbor allows drug dealers and murders to live in his house with his family. As excepted things go bad. He then calls you up, "I have a right to live in your home!".

You would tell him to fuck right off.

Op if you know what's good for you, you'll post proofs for these significant digits.

Attached: devil gril.png (1024x768, 1.15M)

>Next President
(((Who))) wrote that?

its pretty funny that his biggest campaign promise is that once he gets elected, he will find places for everyone to abandon the country to

"we cant afford you, so we promise to find you places, to get the fuck out"

>there's 120 million of them and they'll need a place to live afterwards

israel's got room.

So? Im ok with this

Attached: 1528346540127.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

He’s only trying to get votes, Mexico and Mexicans don’t give a fuck about trump.

WRONG

Even tho I dislike LMAO as a candidate, he didn't say anything about sending people to your country, what he said on that speech is that he wants to protect the human rights of deported illegals (even tho they commited a crime by crossing the border illegaly) and immigrants from central and south america. As I said, I won't vote for this guys, I'm rooting for Bronco because he is our only decent candidate.

The corrupt politicians of Mexico have not, and will not, address the state of their own nation, that drives so many familia across the harsh conditions they must endure for safety. No more.

#LiberateMex2018

No they're too far. They can come to the USA instead.

Entering illegaly into another country isn't immigration or a human right.

Attached: delete thot.jpg (673x415, 37K)

This is a gift, that wall will be built, and illegal aliens will be too afraid to come here and try to stay here. The days of muh open borders are almost at an end.

This so much

>human right

but mexicans aren't human.

Attached: mexican brat.png (563x509, 284K)

It doesn't harm me so its ok

KYS

Attached: 85686051.jpg (600x976, 126K)

he's literally encouraging people "in need" to move to the US you retarded mongol

Why doesn't he encourage people in need to get help in Mexico under his amazing leadership?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

AMLO looks like George Soros...

Attached: A95306D1-0D11-4644-8622-69E103A1EA20.jpg (507x552, 72K)

okay, but only if you go first.

Attached: womp womp.png (574x306, 174K)

That’s how you know Mexico is a shit hole. Coming to America isn’t a human right.

Doesn't matter what spics say anymore another term for Trump is bringing the immigration situation closer to a victory for us. The longer democrats go without making a deal with Trump the worse it gets for immigrants. Trump knows this.

says who?

>The fucking audacity of Mexicans
How dare he? How absolutely dare he!

Two word A-10 drones.
MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Attached: aQYDHSi[2].jpg (2560x1600, 296K)

Attached: 85681126.jpg (640x467, 39K)

I get the joke, but it should be 99%.

Attached: 1460256750991.jpg (464x436, 71K)

No, he is advocating for defending the rights of illegals, all because of the retarded scandal about "kids being separated from their families", this was from a speech where he asked the current President to stand up against this "abuse" and call for the UN to do something (which is retarded). The guy merely pointed out that sadly, our people are cornered into becoming illegals according to him, but of course asking for people to actually pay attention to politics instead of eating up propaganda is too much to ask.

>Next President
>Election is about a week away
>Also is the beaner Bernie
I wonder who wrote this?

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

it's just sheer coincidence bro

Attached: 1517343317389.jpg (618x618, 62K)

>defending the rights of illegals
Do you read what you write? I’m in prison for a decade if I’m in your country with a kilo and cry political asylum. We should treat you equally.

>Our people are cornered into becoming illegals

Shut the fuck up.

I've never said I agree with Obrador, I'm merely stating what he said. And no, I don't agree with him, that is why I said that I'm not voting for him in my previous post.

Cuck

Umm that boat got accepted by Spain and half the jimmies are going to France

Annex and solve the problem

Can any of you kind burgers give me a quick rundown on the current state of the wall? Is Trump really going to give laser weapon technology to Abe in exchange of border patrol Gundam?

Drumpf aint doin shit

Just use a saw dummy

They'll elect him just to triggef Drumpftards

Or put landmines, easier and cheaper, right?