US IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTR-

Attached: 1523427186106.png (928x761, 879K)

Oh no my contaminated flood waters

>not knowing how a first, second, or third world country is actually defined
Jews did 9/11.

Attached: donatello.jpg (630x1215, 120K)

>Accidents never happen

Okay

More damage done by environmentalists that block pipelines forcing more onto the rail network.

>Iowa
>muh corn
Spent most of my life in the northwestern part of Illinois. Iowa sucks. Davenport has a couple restaraunts I like, but other than that, literally nothing of value was lost.

Thats leaf oil too. Thats why you send it down pipe people.

no shit sherlock

>transporting oil by rail instead of by pipeline
fucking idiots. What do they think that rail is safer or better or something?

Oh fuck off, except for Chiraq they're exactly the same state... except Illinois is full of faggots like you

Because of "Environmentalists" who protest pipeline

Funny how the alternative is worse in this case.

desu flood waters are also often just contaminated by existing. Also, who in the hell decided to run the train through a section of track that had a likely compromised bed?

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Is it one of Warren Buffets trains?

how else is warren buffet going to make money?

Much of the U.S. is at or near third world living conditions.

-y
Greater human development than France.

Attached: CEFB73D4-6ED6-4416-B222-0BB2026D5B6E.png (1350x1250, 89K)

>oil by train
>BNSF railways
>Berkshire Hathaway owns BNSF
>Warren Buffett is "god" of Berkshire Hathaway
>Washington D.C insiders (both Dem and Repub) suck ass on Buffett every chance they get
who will be held accountable for this environmental disaster?? GOD DAMN NAZI TRUMP, HE HATES THE EARTH!!

topkek, let alone potentially below water in places

mud balast and submerged rotted sleepers, what could go wrong

Attached: train ornament.webm (372x612, 1.73M)

I grew up in davenport nothing pissed me off more than *illinois* scum crossing the river to pollute our economy since their side of the river is a shit hole

American infrastructure is a decaying mess. I guarantee Trump will use this incident to push for his renewing of America's crumbling roads, bridges, and railways.

>US IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTR-

>The term "First World" refers to so called developed, capitalist, industrial countries, roughly, a bloc of countries aligned with the United States after World War II, with more or less common political and economic interests: North America, Western Europe, Japan and Australia.

You uneducated fucking niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1504409998376.jpg (480x362, 40K)

Fucking India and their train safety.

christ

>No mention of Israel

Pure coincidence.

BUILD THAT PIPELINE

I'm guessing he was empaled and stuck there?

Stop shitting on railway tracks!

>be liberal
>hate carbon emissions
>lets stop these fuckers .jpeg
>plant obstruction on train tracks
>oil train derails and spills oil into water, damaging the environment for years to come
>pat self on back for stopping big evil oil corporation
thats the story in my mind anyway.

Its almost as if a pipeline would have a much smaller chance of spilling oil due to a derailment while carrying much more oil much faster and much cheaper.

Yup. Gotta love how libs are the first to block things like Keystone XL, but then also the first to cry when more dangerous methods of transportation like rail or semi result in a spill.

>throw fit when the US tries to build oil pipeline due to supposed environmental threat
>oil is now forced to be transported by trucks and train
>trucks and train are vastly more likely to crash >complain about actual environmental disasters your own retarded political agenda caused

never skip leg day

You realize that Keystone was going on for years and the real issue is that its high sulfur canadashit when we have glorious American sweet syrup?

is he alright?

> State that spends money like a drunken sailor talking shit

Illinois is the black heart of the Democrat political machine

This is a perfect fucking opportunity to shill for pipelines but Cuckdeau and Notley are doing absolutely nothing. The news is dominated by dude weed lmao.

sure breh he is just hanging out

Ticket please.

This argument is pretty weak.

If building pipelines stopped or even slowed oil by rail, then there'd be no oil by rail because there's been nothing but increasing pipeline capacity over the past 5 decades.

No, producers are going to produce the maximum amount the pipelines will allow, and then some - the 'then some' being whatever the rail roads will allow.

That's right. Politicians should never miss an opportunity to lie to the public.

AVALANCHE strikes again!

Attached: ff7 cover art.jpg (250x250, 12K)

That's because you're just another moronic partisan mouth frother. Obviously the water weakened the tracks there.

Fucking this right here

Attached: e0c985d4de2e75d158c4227627043811.jpg (321x480, 17K)

*Chicago

Good joke, Nicola Jokic.