Britmutts

Pic related is the average "British" person. According to this the average Brit has over 6 ethnicities within them. The name of their "ethnicity" even shows its mutthood. The name is Anglo(Danish tribe)-Saxon(North German tribe), showing from the very beginning they were mutts. Not to mention the Norwegians that mixed in with the Danelaw, the Northern French that came during the invasion of William the Conqueror, and the native Celts that were mixed in from the very beginning when those tribes beforehand came over to the isle of Britain.

The question we should be asking is not "are the bongs mutts," but instead "why are they allowed to get away with it."

Attached: 1529524691309.png (1423x954, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2010/jan/19/british-men-ancient-farmers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American here, I have 66% Anglo blood, 12%west, 14%east and 8%Finnish.

Huwite

All that mixed western European blood.
Go for it burger, put us in our place!

Attached: petmehard.jpg (540x558, 58K)

Iv got 100% of my brown cock in "British"

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (640x960, 114K)

As am I? I am 100% Northeastern European. I am whiter than the average bong, for I have no Iberian blood.

Both the Great Britain and Western Europe categories are Celtic-Germanic, plus some outliers that have historically mixed and fused into these groups. Incidentally, the Irish and Scottish have quite a bit less to do with mainland European Celts of ancient times, the same Celts the Greeks and the Romans initially conquered. The strongest indicator of ancient Germanic ancestry might just be Scandinavian, implying it without the later Celtic and Germanic mixes that now most frequently characterize Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, France, Belgium, and Netherlands, as well as other areas that may be found, such as Northern Italy, Britain, Iberia, and various Eastern European lands.

Bro, Celtic lands reached all the way to Turkey, not just the island.

any finnish means you're 100% white

Plus some distant North Asian ancestry, from Siberia.

>The average British person is a mix of all the people living within the British isles.
Full retard. We have Irishmen living in Liverpool. This is 'the face of America' all over again.

Attached: Face of America.jpg (1000x1273, 400K)

yfw the average Briton (especially from Yorkshire, Scotland, Wales) shares 98% genetic makeup with the neolithic agrarians that first settled the islands.
The whole "you're all foreigners" meme is a meme, a modern invention to justify our genocide. there was approx 10million natives on these islands. you really think 10,000 romans and 6,000 saxons and a couple thousand vikings raiding now and again really made that big of a dip in genepool? besides it doesn't matter. we built these islands, or rather our ancestors did.
>theguardian.com/science/2010/jan/19/british-men-ancient-farmers

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Dude I have this friend Ex Pat from brit and he thinks he's redpilled because he doesn't watch fox or cnn and he only watches (((BBC))) but doesn't realize that is the same kind of literal government propoganda.

This is the thought process of most brits.
Laughable.

still not on the level of webm related

Attached: Future of America.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

>(((Now This)))

I know, I had a drama teacher who would say, "don't watch the news from this country, it is all compromised, watch BBC, the Brits are not biased!" Lmao how wrong she was.

>We have Irishmen living in Liverpool
We have Irishmen living in Boston, doesn't fix all of our woes.

According to most studies it did.

Attached: 1512650575724.gif (468x278, 1.55M)

Dios Mio...

Attached: El Ogre de las Americas profunde....png (2552x5560, 2.39M)

Nigger, I'm the spitting image of Rutger Hauer.

the English are mostly "British" (approx 80%) like the Welsh and Scots

the French and Scandinavians are not completely alien to NW Europe

El Abominacion...

Attached: 1512475718756.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

DUDE same.
I’m 80+% West Euro but I’ve Siberian and Finnish in me.
What is up with that?

>it's another American tries to desperately twist around the mutt meme on others thread
Every ethnicity is like that. Thats how ethnicities are formed. The difference between Europeans and burger mutts is all of us are the same general make up. You guys a complete mystery mix.

Also, those genetic tests always group them in retarded meme ways that make no sense. They also mislabel them; "Anglo Saxon" is labeled as British for example, but any "celtic" related thing is labeled as Irish.

Define British because the percentage you state already implies you're wrong

British = pre Celtic & pre Germanic

insofar as it's possible to draw a line between those major cultural migrations, and the Doggerland intermingling which no doubt went on.

The English are obviously not mostly or 50% Germanic / recently Continental. The most similar Europeans by appearance would be the Flemish & Walloons.

It's fair to say that the English are closer in appearance to the Irish than the Belgians.

Is it true that these kike dna services put nigger/arab/jew/whatever non white shit there is in the southern euro category?

I'm half italian and my test didn't say that I'm black whatsoever. Not even north african.

The English are not really Saxons and the Irish are not really Celts. But these terms are ok as shorthand.

No major language subgroup arose on the Isles.

Are you really going to push the whole "genetics of the isles barely changed" shit? Because that floated around in the 00's and got BTFO since.