During my four years of university, i reported every single drug dealing degenerate to campus police

During my four years of university, i reported every single drug dealing degenerate to campus police

Attached: BEDD9CB8-6AC5-4403-8F04-DD7E51092697.jpg (380x349, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ur a lil bitch with a sad little acorn for a penis

Bootlickers are going to eat lead up against the wall.
Remember to cup the balls of your masters while you gulp down their sticky loads.

Stupid bait, sage

you did a good service user
drug dealers deserve helicopter rides

based

druggies get the bullet too

anyone against this needs to examine the policies held by the majority of druggie degens and maybe understand that these "people" don't deserve your help or taxpayer dollars.

Attached: 1529181914660.png (1000x969, 483K)

Based

nice
fuck druggies

god's work

based boomer

>reporting druggies
>not selling them drugs then looting their corpses after they OD

that aus fag was better at this bait

OP said he reported drug DEALERS, not druggies.

Drugs are not based. Being a tattle is nigger teir beta shit.

I bet you were the coolest kid at all your Magic The Gathering larping sessions.

Oh, he should've killed them then

based

Thanks for doing the lord's work user, I will report any gangweeder classmates of mine as well.

spotted the nigger drug dealers
you all get the rope

based

I vandalised lots of shit because I knew I wouldn't get caught and someone would have to pay for it

yeah, you, in tuition. Retard.

Pure white anglo as they come. Just not about neckbeards ruining the college kids' supplies of a gd drugged up time because he's a fgt.

hmn?
i thought we did the jobs americans didn't want to do?

As a former druggo....

NICE!

Attached: El Trumpo.jpg (960x600, 39K)

good work, pede

Good job user, fuck druggie nigger faggots

Nope

snitches get stitches

What a fucking loser, go hang yourself you little faggot ass incel. Four years at uni, still a virgin! Now go KILL YOURSELF.

absolutely based
don't let the druggies tell you otherwise

Your dong the Lord's work, OP!

Attached: si (69).jpg (454x432, 113K)

Guys I paid $40 for this did I get ripped off?

Lol
Narc.

based

Attached: bd2de5d510c957a92c0bc7b44adb5e9b--wilhelm-ii-kaiser-wilhelm.jpg (400x458, 29K)

Based. Fuck those degenerate scum niggers.

>university

Work on your nomenclature and try again next time

Well yea. Doubt anyone that goes to college has the courage to confront them themselves.

I actually hate drugs but I think they should all be legal. Survival of the fittest would fix a lot of things in our degenerate society. I quit smoking weed years ago because where I live the only place I could buy weed was from people who also used/sold meth and I couldn't stand to be around them.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck you faggot I sell crack
to niggers to further worsen their communities. Are you mad because I have an 850$ gucci messenger bag pussy?

What should he have used for your proper English? Uni? Fuck of britbong shill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni/

t. Spastic autist who couldn't get a bid from any fraternity