Jesus never said that homosexuality was a sin

Jesus never said that homosexuality was a sin

Attached: lordandsavior.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0qBre0LslY
biblehub.com/interlinear/1_corinthians/6-9.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im beginning to think that all kike shills are faggots.

Attached: Mossad-soi2.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Yes he did

Attached: 0E48C3FB-0C37-4BEE-9872-4856440E745B.png (480x368, 260K)

Religion halts progress but progress can never be stopped

Jesus said that he would not destroy the laws of the old testament, but fullfill them, thus the anti-homosexuality laws of old still apply

No, God did.

its listed as a mortal sin in the new testament . in the same breath the bible clearly states rape and incest are mortal sins and if it was written in the modern era pedophilia would probably be on the list as well

mortal sins cannot be forgiven in the flesh and those that commit them are to be executed as per the rules and regulations of the bible

Jow Forums suddenly religeous just to hate gays yikes you need a new hobby I reckon you might be the mentelly ill

Matthew 5:17 - 19...

Jesus Fulfills the Law

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

When Jesus was asked what parts of Moses law still applied, he responded "every jot & tittle". That would include the part of the law which refers to homosexuals as abominations who should be killed.

I shit on the bible every day

It's basically a science thing. If everyone turned gay our species would end in around 100 years.

flag checks out

Homosexuality was actually in the Manual until 1973, when it became fashionable to the left and was removed. Homosexuality is hardly adaptive since it does not induce sexual behavior that passes on one’s alleles, and any argument that it is not maladaptive will be devious at best.

It is not contagious and it is not a threat to heterosexuals, other than the possibility that it might reduce the number of mates available to the opposite sex. Science is now uncovering more and more evidence that homosexuality is genetic, epigenetic, or due to exposure to the mother’s hormones in the womb and is not a chosen behavior (except when the opposite sex is unavailable, as in prison). But a great many conditions in the Manual, such as schizophrenia, very likely also have a genetic basis, so that by itself should not keep homosexuality out of the Manual.

Never said it wasn't, either. God was really fucking clear on his stance in Leviticus, though.

He was clearly a homosexual himself. All those dudes in robes.

He also said to give up ownership of anything and live a life of unending patience and forgiveness.

Nobody gives a shit what Jesus said dumbass.

This

Jesus Christ has another name: the Word of God

>John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

>Revelation 19:11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Jesus Christ said he is the truth
>John 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The truth is that faggots are vile, disgusting human trash and God hates them. Oh, it's also a sin. Not only is it a sin, but it's an abominable sin worthy of death.

>Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

That's fine. It's just a book. We're not like Muslims where we get offended because an easily copied book is desecrated. Shit away my emotional friend.

Does anyone have the pic of Jesus being raped by Roman soldiers on the cross?

Attached: you.jpg (1270x1800, 1.06M)

but god is jesus
and god said it

I want to believe :3

>mfw a queer gets GRIDS

Attached: ahahaha faggot.jpg (500x616, 71K)

Leviticus 20:13

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

God is such a badass.

God did.

And jesus said he did not come to change the law

matthew 5:17

Jesus will unironically fix the homos when he comes again
youtube.com/watch?v=h0qBre0LslY

>"jesus didnt tell you that sticking things in your poop chute was a bad idea"
so it must be a good idea?
you stupid freaks hate Jesus anyway and reject him, so why try and pretend you care what he said or didnt say...
we all know sticking things in your human waste disposal chute is a bad idea, we dont need God to confirm it
just like we dont need him to confirm your absolute degeneracy

Attached: SAGE.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>I read the Bible quite a bit. I can't understand all of it, but I reckon I understand a good deal of it. Them stories you and Mama told me, they ain't in there. You ought not done that to your boy.

Where are you hiding those planes you island nigger

Sodomy is disgusting to God, but believe me when I tell you the truth, brother, that abortion is infinitely MORE disgusting to God. He spoke to me.

I don't care if he did or not. Fags are clearly depraved. It may not be a choice, it may be some kind of brain malfunction but in any case the people who are fags have profound mental problems. Their sex acts mock mother nature and many are so mentally broken they kill themselves or drown in drugs and drink. Fisting is a depravity.

OP is clearly a faggot shill. Any true Christian who's looked at the Gospels would know that homosexual acts are sinful.

>Matthew 19:4-5
Jesus clearly states that marriage is between a man and a woman. Men are meant for women, and vice-versa.
>Mark 7:20-23
Jesus clearly states that fornication and adultery are still sins.

Therefore, sexual act outside of marriage is a sin according to Jesus. Jesus also recognizes that only a man and a woman can get married, so, any sexual act between two men is clearly a sin. Case closed.

Paul did. It's part of the Gospel. Get fucked in the ass, faggot.

You shouldn't uhv dun that hes just a boy

the real question is, why arent christians running around murdering all the people the bible tells them to

Muslim pig

Attached: 1529181974257.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

This.

bible says it's the government's job, and is against vigilante justice

According to the trinity doctrine Jesus is God, and God said homosexuality is a sin, so for all intents and purposes Jesus said it.

>scat fetish
>new Briton
Yep.

Oh yeah?

"Homosexuality is sin" - Jesus

Check mate faggot

Attached: Ο Θεός να τον ευλογεί.jpg (1440x980, 173K)

Jesus was gay and loved the cock faggots

Strictly speaking, it's not homosexuality that's the problem in these verses, is the expression of it through illegitimate sex acts. One could be a homosexual and practice celibacy and live up to the Bible (it's just extremely fucking rare given that most fags are spiritually immature degenerates on the prowl for their next fix of buttsex). I'd also add that homosex is no worse a sin than adultery or pre-marital sex in God's eyes, so I'd urge those looking down on faggots to make sure that they judge themselves as well to make sure they are living up to His Word as best as they can.
t. fag who wants the state to butt out of marriage and has had the spiritual fortitude into his late 20s to stay pure

Attached: 1432684582244.png (2028x1576, 628K)

Thou shalt not faggot.

Attached: 74452DDD-EAF5-4D39-88B5-D1AF456C1575.jpg (474x401, 70K)

All adultery is sin

1And he said to his disciples, “Temptations to sina are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come! 2It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.

Sorry pederasts, God really does hate you.

Attached: 1491612853208.jpg (215x211, 12K)

Jesus never said vehicular homicide is a sin either. But it still is.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God, the Word of God says faggots deserve death.

Well he never said that fucking your father is a sin either soooooo...

Yes he did:
Matthew 11:23
>And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day

Can you really claim that even 10 % of the population coud become gay, seriously ?
I don't know, look around you and tell me if you see that much faggots. Most of people ae straight and it's pure madness to say that extinction could be caused by a 100% homo population, that's litteraly, biologically impossible.

When a car comes out the plant, it's rare it has critical issues. Same for humans, it's rare some of them are gays.

you got a license for that bible?

>I don't know, look around you and tell me if you see that much faggots. Most of people ae straight and it's pure madness to say that extinction could be caused by a 100% homo population, that's litteraly, biologically impossible.

Yeah because traps are not gay ,right faggot ?

Traps, trannies, queers, trans, they are all legit butt crawling turbo FAGGOTS and should be avoided.

>Jesus never said that homosexuality was a sin

Wrong Jesus is also the Lord in the old testament , he says it plenty

Oh no what will I ever do?

lol, here it is, but I'm not taking sides:

For this reason [viz. idolatry], God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.

King James Version (1611): "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

King James Version (1611): "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine"

Hell is forever no matter what you tell yourself

Hell was the most successful market operation in humankind's history, besides Shoah

really sick of all this faggot bullshit

Attached: Thomas-Aquinas-Black-large.jpg (1152x1600, 483K)

Yes he did, faggot.

"For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the law, until all things are accomplished."

Guess what the law includes?

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

Attached: 1494161535232.png (480x467, 34K)

Because he assumed his followers were normal, healthy people who knew sodomites are evil and should be stoned to death.

I smell a Juden!

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned about seven times in the christian king james bible.

Filthy hethen, dont post heretical images and dont say blasphemies

Attached: 1529608181042.jpg (275x183, 21K)

if theres a lost book where jesus catches two of the apostles just going at it. Im betting Judas is the one taking it in the ass

He didn't have to the old testament clarified that it was an abomination in the sight of God. Fags BTFO and sent to the lake of fire.

How can u halt progress when it cant be stopped?
What is progress?
The west is regressing.

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them”. Leviticus 20:13 KJV this is god saying this to moses and before you say god isn’t jesus keep in mind that the holy trinity does exist

There's a lot of stuff that Jesus didn't explicitly condemn, for a few reasons. One is that people didn't write down literally everything he said. Another is that the gospels themselves are sparse, and contain only important events, speeches, and miracles from Jesus' life. There aren't many stories in the gospels that go:
>And on this day Jesus woke up and scratched his ass and said to Peter, "You know, my father doesn't like it when two dudes have sex with each other."

It's assumed that the primary tenets of the Old Testament still hold, since Jesus himself said that he came to confirm the words of the previous prophets and not to rewrite them (can't remember the verse can a fellow Christfag help me out?).

Homosexuality is most definitely a sin, but so is masturbation, gluttony, greed, being a bitch to your neighbor, and a thousand other things. Not one of us is innocent. No real reason to focus so much on the gays whenever most straight Christians are hypocritical, selfish, judgmental assholes. Love everyone and forgive trespasses and so on, because you sure as fuck aren't perfect.

Romans 1- “Because that, when they knew God, they have not glorified him as God, or given thanks; but became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened… who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error… they who do such things, are worthy of death; and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them.

>muslim
>shitting on bibles

I believe it but nobody cares

The father the son and the holy spirit. Get ready for the lake of fire fags.

John 5:46, its Jesus telling the (((pharisees))) that he is the fulfilment of the prophecies.

>The truth is that faggots are vile, disgusting human trash and God hates them.
God loves everyone. He hates the things we do.

He said peter had the keys to heaven and authority over the church. Peter then instructed the church (in his epistles) to read the work of paul, moses and the prophets.... Words of moses condemn homosexuality

Another reason he didn't condemn anything was because he didn't exist in the first place

Who gives a fuck what that kike said?

biblehub.com/interlinear/1_corinthians/6-9.htm

In the original Greek. Not the nice new translations.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral,[a] nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[b][c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Jesus is a dirtie commie

Doesn't matter if you believe or not nature also shows that it's wrong. I mean they are disease carriers.

You can halt progress easily.
You decide to build a wall, originally you had bricks that were close to your house, but because I'm the guvment I decide fuck you those bricks belong to the state, you can't have em. If you want bricks you now need to order them from the store 4hours away.
I've halted your progress

>Jesus never said that homosexuality was a sin

He's also silent on the cannabalism, is that okay as well?

Rom 1:-26-28
Jude 1:5-8 1
Corinthians 6:9-11

Attached: Nazi Christians8.jpg (743x719, 120K)

Sauce?

Here are some facts in nature not religion that homosexuality is wrong.

Attached: 1528182465526.jpg (906x1024, 166K)

And yet, it still is

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken. (John 10:35)

For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. (Matthew 5:18)

Jesus acknowledges that the Old Testament is the word of god and he acknowledges the rules set forth in Leviticus.

God's commandment for humanity is to be fruitful and multiply, and fags can't do that, especially OP

He specifically said he wasn't there to remove his father's commandements. Shalt not lie with another man is still valid.

Also whipped sinners out of the temple. He was manic as fuck.

Attached: images (2).jpg (375x393, 31K)

its a sin and youre probably going to hell

Apparently you don't understand the Bible much

>He also said to give up ownership of anything
He said that one time, as a shit-test, calling the bluff of some rich dude who falsely claimed he wanted to follow Christ.

curious...., is love a sin?

Attached: bf79f21cb4375d130f856362fd769ad0.jpg (562x660, 78K)

Ayyyyyyyy my man doing what I thought I'd end up doing itt. Thanks

>Strictly speaking, it's not homosexuality that's the problem in these verses, is the expression of it through illegitimate sex acts.
No it isn't. It is made perfectly clear that lusting after someone sexually is just as sinful as having sex with them. A faggot fantasizing about having sex with another faggot is sinning just as if he were actually having faggot sex.

No but vile lust is a sin.