White America in 2060

What will the generation of whites who are a third of the population think of the nation they inherited? Where will they live? What will their political opinions be?

Attached: pasted image 0 (7).png (726x564, 70K)

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

Attached: mutt brainlet.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Don't believe the numbers, the government won't give you the truth till they are sure you'd never have hope to change it back ..they will keep saying it's around 50% then drop it on you with it's really 20%

whats the outlook in the uk

>he thinks America will still be a thing in 2060

Oh user...

What do you predict?

Articles of Confederation 2.0 after the (((petrodollar))) collapses and the rest of the world can stop buying our debt. FedGov will collapse shortly thereafter.

and then what?

States will be mini-countries with at best a token central government. The U.S. will cease to exist as a singular entity.

The fucking opposite maybe. We've had "8 million" illegal immigrants for 30 fucking years now.

wait nvm I misread, you got it right, disregard

Let's just say there won't be a "USA"

I wonder who will fracture off first

Just as bad if not worse.
Europe is sitting on a time bomb with no hope to disarm it.
Black pilled

Attached: IMG_0467.png (896x708, 80K)

Jews are really dying out though they will be gone sooner than whites.

The Jews greatly under report their numbers

Almost every person knows at least a few Jews - there's no way there's only 7 million or so worldwide

I was under the impression there were 16 million and even still that's a small number compared to whites. Whites have always been a minority in the world. Also what they don't point out is that other ethnic groups aren't necessarily on the same team

What would happen if say Mexicans encounter a large population of Muslims.

These numbers are assuming there won't be any wars or economic crisis or disease that changes the the course of the country's demographics.

50 years is a super far our forecast that will most likely be wrong.

Attached: run_away.jpg (856x482, 76K)

What will happen to black Americans when Mexicans outnumber them?

You could try moving east

America won't survive the century

They will trick the Muslims into eating pork and getting drunk.

I think we are facing a collapse here in the states. I don't think this will be bad for whites as it will for blacks and immigrants. The welfare system needs to be taken away from everyone.

That or immigrants from central America will be converted to Islam.

California, followed by Texas.

The US will split. The difference between say Kansas and California, or West Virginia and Maryland, or Ohio and Washington couldn’t be bigger. Will likely splinter into 4-5 broad entities, with each made up of a group of states.

Noway any white nation will survive the black tide ,we have to many traitors within .neanderthal We're breed out of existence and we are next
Bed time for me night night guys

Attached: IMG_0330.jpg (4000x2667, 604K)

If California just seceded the US would be saveable. The US needs to sacrifice California for the White race.

amerimuts are as white as a tanned florida shitlog.

I'll be dead. Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1518905302809.jpg (1000x1475, 1005K)

Yes I believe you are correct in that we need to let them go.

lucky bastard i am going to witness it all it is going to be one hell of a ride

Cut California loose unite the rest of the country and halt all immigration. Deport illegals in other states to California and Mexico.

lmao, so around the 2070s the us will be officially a hispanic country

top fucking kek mate