Unironically Loving a Tranny

This guy fascinates me. Every time I see a picture of Blaire White with this man, I think to myself "what kind of man would 100% openly and knowingly commit to a serious relationship, leading to marriage, to a tranny." It's one thing if you get into it as some weird fetish, maybe fuck one just to see what it's like, but to actually love one? It just freaks me out, like there must be something majorly wrong with that man psychologically or he would have chosen any other *real* woman. I know Blaire in particular is pretty convincing but that "vagina" must be a fucking sideshow freak. Seriously what is this guy and others like him thinking?

Attached: blaire_what.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

FtM

They're both cute traps. Get over it.

No clue man. Some of these trap pics get my dick hard but I'd never be seen in public with one yet alone date/marry one.
This guys is just weird/crazy.

No way he's really female?? Sauce or gtfo.

Maybe he loves her.
trans girls can be wonderful people and you can still have children you just need to use a surrogate.

how are they going to procreate?

Attached: 1529702503684.png (3000x3000, 166K)

like the xenomorphs do

hes a sick faggot whos fucking another man in the ass?

idk his dad probably fucked him in the ass which lead him to marrying the other freak who most likely was also ass diddled . there is your answer

he's a fag and likes having a dickgirl

If you really want kids just take them from a Walmart parking lot. They will barely be missed.

Only a man would pose his hand like that.

God that's creepy as hell... they should *not* have kids.

Attached: nooooonoooooo.jpg (470x352, 22K)

> keked and checked
yeah a lot of them are baking half to death in hot cars right now

Attached: 1517974918499.jpg (399x385, 29K)

It's called being gay. Traps are gay. Some twinks are less gay than traps ffs. That is how gay Traps are. Loving traps, or fucking them as a "fetish" is 100% gay.

Wonder how he looks with stubble

Why do you think that? I think there are many trans girls out there who would love to be mothers and would be very good at it and would love staying home and taking care of the kids and house.

When will Blair fix his nostril holes?

Go to xnxx and search “50 minutes of tranny virgin harem”. Then, you’ll understand why traps can be loveable. :)

I saw a video where they wree talking about the guys conservative family too, lmao.
They must be so mortified by his behaviour.
These people think they are conservative because they bash the furthest left mentalist sjws you can find for patreon shekels on jewtube.
Their whole existence is defined by ((liberalism)), extreme narcissism, extreme individualism, instant gratification, extremely pro degeneracy culture.

Sorry sir, but your POZitivity is not welcome here.

Attached: 1529378526959.png (1000x1300, 417K)

Sorry to do this to you OP. Blaire's pussy is not a train-wreck. She kept her dick, so this guy fucks trap asshole, she's not getting it off. She had facial reconstruction, but the cock stays.

dont be mean. trans girls are people like everyone else and deserve basic human decency at least.

Attached: AFBB88E5-042C-4BFC-9B13-6870EF3BA9AE.jpg (779x1024, 80K)

Attached: bwte.jpg (902x1501, 298K)

>JIDF thinks he is subtle but glows in the dark

commitment issues, fear of having children, etc

is he actually going to cut off his dick? source?

maybe he loves her.

He didn't, it was just facial reconstruction to look more girly

Good job blocking the adam's apple for the photo there.

just don't tell anyone its a tranny and they'll think its a real girl. That's why its not as bad as gays, if i see a guy and a convincing trap on the street, it doesn't disgust you, as you don't know its gay

D E C E P T I O N

sure user, I've got the source right over here, just step into this comfy hermetically sealed tranny eceleb source waiting room for a second while I close the door and get it for you...

Attached: 22.si.jpg (690x388, 53K)

>t. mental illness

>says the faggot with a blaire white pic saved on his computer who undoubtedly knows more about him than I

Never underestimate male thirst. A tranny like Blaire that fairly convincingly passes as female is good enough for some men, incredibly. It’s not a mental illness, but it may as well be.

Oh damn, I thought she chopped. Imagine wanting to make serious love with your wife and you *have* to put it in the poopchute, no other choice? Fuck...

They are gay men and one of them pretends to be a woman. Pic related is Robert when he was a slightly less repulsive degenerate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 9.53.40 PM.png (512x584, 487K)

Uh, yeah, he does. That's the entire point of my post.

holy shit, i think this is it, this is the real explanation. it makes the most sense. he must have been soooooo fucking thirsty and bumped into Blaire at the wrong time.... FUCK!

Attached: 1523479400294.gif (288x288, 1.41M)

lel y'aight tranny chaser, its just a meme bro

I have never head of these people before. It's bad enough that I spend time on pol, but what kind of life are you living that you are aware of people like this and you put so much thought into them? Don't worry about those degenerates. Get out more and shoot some guns or get laid or find some kind of hobby. Just take your time away from bullshit like this.

Blaire White is a conservative political commentator. I'm married, have a child, and went shooting my rifle today in fact.

Attached: tranny.jpg (640x480, 62K)

i want to hug a trans girl and tell them everything will be alright

Nah, dude. They're a side issue. The real issue is these people are mentally ill and the medical profession is not giving them proper treatment. Instead of trying to give them a drug or hormones so their brain matches their bodies they try to use surgery and different hormones or drugs to convince them that they are something that they are not. Wait around here long enough and someone will start posting suicide statistics of post op trannies and non-op trannies. Or go look it up. There was one post suggesting there is some kind of treatment that makes them not want to self mutilate. Something to do with a problem called body dimorphism. They've also posted articles where doctors have done other obscene things like there was this one case where some girl thought she should be blind sop the doctor obliged her and made her blind.

Youre a good person and i can tell you have a kind heart.

Attached: 2CCE2260-4B02-4C31-BFF4-2602B5F02C07.jpg (480x561, 34K)

Isn't this solving the roastie problem?
To wit:
>Men, get you a squad of bros
>Ugh, womyns are the worst
>Wait, by your powers combined, I am Captain Tranny
You finally have a chance to marry someone who could be your best friend and you're complaining?

blaire is ok in my book and joey seems ok too. and i'm saying this being 1 goose-step away from playing erika and marching down the street.

underrated post

Reminds of that copy pasta:
>After Trump was elected I saw this faggot crying. I went up to him andgave him a hug. As he cried on my shoulder I whispered in his ear: "The extermination camps are going to be hell for you, faggot".

you can't marry a tranny, silly. how would you consummate it? they cant have children.

user dont tease us like that

Attached: 404.png (544x600, 300K)

Yeah a masturbate to tranny sometimes and i blame you fucks for it btw without Jow Forums this wouldve never happened. anyway yeah, no way i would actually fucking marry one

Shareblue leftist scumbag propaganda slide thread. Sage this shit!

Attached: 1528720665381m.jpg (583x1024, 143K)

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x266, 15K)

>trans
>girls
>people

Attached: 21a43w.jpg (771x499, 88K)

yeah well i also said dont be mean please respect peoples identities.

Attached: 594FCA69-758C-4C77-9790-286468C26669.jpg (1000x889, 107K)

>her
How long have you been here user?

>tfw I'm a really cute and passing tranny
>just had a break up last month
>decide to open a Tinder cause wheat have I got to lose
>live in a cucked area
>don't want to date a cuck
>say in my profile that I'm politically incorrect to the core and marxists fuck off
>get over 100 likes in the first couple hours
>don't swipe right on anyone cause they all cucks and fuccbois

I just want a manly redpilled guy to go hiking and shoot guns with in the day, and at night make dinner together, play vidya, and fuck me. Everyone here is a turbo cuck though.

Attached: 1445027870442.png (640x640, 23K)

>comes on Jow Forums
>is a fucking freak
>asks Jow Forums not to be mean

Attached: fat chinese guy eating laughing at food.gif (240x184, 735K)

Too bad you aren't in South Florida. Seriously.

>What is endocrine disruption?
Read up on steroids fucking with guy's sexual drives and urges. Nothing concrete past correlation at the moment, but strangley accurate regarding how many roid user are into mangrills.

post pic or larp

im not a freak and i wont be mean to you back if thats what yoy want im just asking you not to be mean.

Kill yourself

>what kind of man would 100% openly and knowingly commit to a serious relationship, leading to marriage, to a tranny
>what kind of man
not much of one apparently

t. retarded straya faglord

How about you use your remaining sanity to delete yourself

you've never heard of homosexuality?

I mean the dude is probably homo

Making me phone post. Made the account this morning.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-195508.png (720x1280, 145K)

Still has a dick there is no pussy on that beast. He said multiple times he will never get the bottom surgery

>just want a manly redpilled guy
>to date a tranny

>redpilled
>tranny

gas yourself

no thanks i like existing

Procreation is not a prerequisite to happiness. Procreation also creates misery for many men.

If you can find yourself a cute tranny who shares your values and just wants to make you feel good for the rest of your life, jump at that shit. Life's too short to let people who are pleasant to be with AND understand where you're coming from get away.

Attached: 20180623_195703.png (720x1280, 93K)

are straight dude into you or is it gay dudes?

For some blowjobs - he will feel the deep regret sooner or later

If I weren't happily married, I'd oblige you.

In b4 Kalindra pix

Straight dudes. Gay dudes like men, and I look like a hot roastie, only with a stick, so yeah.

Post pic of you, honey. Tits or GTFO must apply if you choose to identify as female.

how do straight dude deal with the fact that theres a stick there? they probably dont feel very confortable.

straight dudes like woman
you'll never have a match with a straight dude without lying

all dudes that matched you are gay, faggots and in the closet butterflies

The eyes dont lies
Unless you’re a onions and you cant read these things

face pics now

Attached: 70500924-EA04-4A84-9EBD-1C4C42E91E3E.jpg (500x352, 92K)

>implying he actually loves her
>implying this isn't hardcore dedication to fetishism

This is what you faggots get for letting gay marriage pass REEEEEEE

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Guarantee he's happier in his relationship than you are, memeflaggot.

MANY docs think this is a mental health issue but try to fight it and get fucked by the PC police. In NY you could lose your license for misgendering a patient

This is what he is going to commit to fucking for the rest of his life. Let that sink in.

Attached: chris chan boipucci.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

Bingo. Iran figured this out long ago. Gays are much more subversive than passable traps. Also traps can make good waifus because their mental illness compels them to be whatever their idea of a good woman is.

Attached: 60784F87-DDF1-447B-89FD-2ADCC4BDE9A0.jpg (587x534, 92K)

>6'
I'm sorry. I'm a non-op 5'4" mtf.

>what kind of man would 100% openly and knowingly commit to a serious relationship, leading to marriage, to a tranny
A degenerate faggot, next question.

Blaire is pre-op, nigger.

You idiot, most guys just swipe without even looking at the pics until their swipes are used up. Rinse and repeat.

You will always be a man, even if you are a terrible one

>what kind of man
a fag.
simple as that

i simply disagree

Trannies were created by the Jews. They let these mental defects run around and spend all their shekels on doctor's to make em even more delusional. Most doctors are kikes so the jews are winning again by letting these freaks get married or in public

TLDR; gas everyone