This is what you look like to normal people

This is what you look like to normal people

Attached: DgW09-hUcAEzU9j.jpg (884x677, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yTSspBgHcG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scared Johnny Bravo?

fpbp

Attached: 1525655902652.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

>implying opposing genocide isn't normal
and this is what you look like to actual normal people.

Attached: 26169834_684733111731402_6749530965847592819_n.jpg (576x960, 62K)

Wow i look incredibly white and fit, that's a good thing. Thanks for the morale boost.

Normal people are aware of white genocide though.
What is it 36% of Americans think there's a direct attack on the white race by the media and academia?

Attached: pantyfa.jpg (538x493, 41K)

While the men are marching for their rights this August this southern bell will be pounding out America Generation Next. Brown is the new white.

Attached: the reality.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>Johnny Bravo worried about white supremacy

Reminder: Johnny Bravo (IOANNES BRAVOS) was a HELLENIC man. Whitey won't tell you this.
>Lived with his mother into late adulthood
>Frequented a diner
>Hair gel
>Sexually harassed every woman he met.

Attached: MedJohnnyBravo.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Speaking of that, why hasn't Jow Forums coopted Johnny Bravo?
You know what? I'm no drawfag, but I'm making some oc once I get home.

If we mass immigrated to a brown country, demanded their resources, and demoralized them as lower-class you'd have the UN openly declare it genocide. Wouldn't even be the first time.

ONE OF US

Attached: 1518561909448.gif (300x227, 1.51M)

Who cares what the UN thinks? And I would love to see you immigrate to a brown country, especially flying the flag of losers.

This is what "normal" people look like these days.

Attached: Hanavesigoblin.jpg (1920x1280, 392K)

k,

Attached: k.png (1488x2079, 260K)

Been seeing a lot of threads like this jews must be scared of something.

What's hilarious about this thread is that four hours ago there was a thread saying white people were going to die out and be replaced.

Attached: Yuri.png (318x470, 42K)

Damn my delts are and arms are huge
I’m okay with this pic

>1 post by this ID

Attached: zimzam.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Attached: yKZwdu4.jpg (600x762, 105K)

"Normal people" need to watch this.
youtu.be/yTSspBgHcG8

Attached: wompwomp.jpg (1200x859, 236K)

Attached: WolfeBestiality.jpg (800x865, 248K)

(You)

Yeah I think something is happening or will be soon. Usually they do this when something good happens for whites.

Attached: winning.jpg (697x208, 14K)

And thought Saddam had nukes and that Trump is putting kids in Aushwitz. Normal people are fucking idiots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This picture is from Finland, and I live in the most "liberal" district of Helsinki where their HQ is probably located as well. They're not normal people even here.

Reminder to stockpile ammo.

Attached: 1529555599092.jpg (1160x772, 362K)

Please define normal people.

the intention of this cartoon is to make the recipient powerless, to humiliate him. The reality is that those 2 shitskins depend on the taxes paid by the white guy, they are only here to profit from the work of others.

Attached: constitution.jpg (320x293, 39K)

>we're swole even in the parody hitpieces

Attached: buckets.png (544x547, 19K)

I have yet to see any Jow Forumstard actually explain the data they present. Do you understand what Principal Component Analysis is? Did you read the scientific article or just snipped out things they said that fit your argument? Do you understand how much variation there is? I mean you can find any variation between any samples, but what is the threshold to be considered significant? I'm open to the possibility of racial differences, but the data and data analysis needs to be objective.

>promote racemixing
>promote the idea of the white male as undesirable to his own female
>mass import over 30000 shitskins every fucking year into your country
>hurr its not genocide I swear

Attached: WhiteSupremacy.jpg (812x636, 68K)

Your children will make great compost for our crops. Thank them in advance for their service to the master race.

Attached: 1488.png (848x2494, 2.28M)

Attached: windows.jpg (513x350, 41K)

Since when do we care what normies think.

Attached: whiteprivilage.jpg(1).jpg (1154x922, 318K)

Just because people want to leave their awful countries behind and come to a country with plenty of room doesn't mean there are any less white people you dumbfuck

Attached: whiteprivilage.jpg (556x720, 102K)

Attached: whathappenedpepe.jpg (435x467, 90K)

why should he want muslim terrorists in his country???

Attached: Welfare Destroys.png (952x778, 67K)

I actually agree.

You white americans/europeans should stop talking about "genocide" It`s cringy as fuck.

If you aren't fucking jacked and squatting x3 your bodyweight then get the fuck off my board.

Ass to grass faggots.

>but muh joints
>muh knees

Fuck off soiyim faggots go drink more nigger cum.

You guys are forgetting that Johnny transitioned and joined the left. The propaganda got to his head and he betrayed us.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: Wacomuller.jpg (2778x2655, 1.37M)

Now that pepe is old and busted Johnny should be your new symbol, whites.

Attached: Vegas.jpg (1220x1220, 250K)

What the fuck is this shit?!

Attached: 1527557336104.png (1280x720, 598K)

Attached: undocumented.jpg (960x960, 58K)

Way too skinny. Normal in the US is obese. Fatty fucks with some estrogen laden pissants thrown in.

Name my band Jow Forums

Attached: 1529804434073.jpg (1920x1280, 693K)

Attached: Unbridled Capitalism.jpg (1807x933, 902K)

Jonice and the Hilldawgs

White people are normal people. We don't want to be around beasts and half-breeds who want to wipe us out.

This is what normal people look to me

Attached: 41ea3a6ccb2f2f82edf8b7ce400c.jpg (640x1136, 96K)

wewlad

>This is what you look like to normal people
All the signs were there as early as the 70s.
Compare today's demographic conditions to a decade ago, you'd have to be stupid not to be paranoid about the issue.

Why are shitlib arguments always reduced to feelings?

immigrants breed at far higher rates and are brought in such great numbers ethnic replacement is all but assured
so yes, genocide is applicable in this sense

Sorry I don't live in sweden :)

so whats stopping whites from having more kids?

beefy af noice.

Thorough brainwashing

Attached: 360_cover_0812.jpg (360x480, 67K)

We have higher parental investment then other groups. We dont have kids unless we can afford it, and then we only have a few. The economy isn't friendly towards big families. Add onto that anti-child propaganda, hookup culture, abortion and no fault divorce, and white births plummet.

so maybe whites aren't the master race then if they can be so easily manipulated

KEK!

A relentless propaganda campaign decades in the making that brainwashes them into thinking their race is bad, having children is expensive and boring, all the couples they see on TV mixed-race, all their professors at the universities telling them abortion is fine and empowering.

Im glad you like my oc

Who said anything about master race you 'dumbfuck'?

Le ebin trollin amirite? Strawman from a trisomy 21 victim.

I don't want to force anyone, let alone a person I'd instinctively love, to witness the collapse of the Western society. I didn't have a choice, but I can choose for my kid.

Today:
>Moslem rape gangs on the prowl in Europe. White girls are their preferred targets, but they have no problem going after hindus, skihhs, nigs, and other kaffirs.
>Chinese enclaves. I normally have no problem with Asians, but I don't want to live under the Dragon's grip.
>Beaners everywhere. These people are dirty, rude, and go through entire generations on welfare. A net drain on civilized society.

>if whites are so great how come they are getting oppressed?

Sure, you can think that all you want but just wait to see how much of a great world it will become once whites are completely left out of power. It sure worked well here.

Johnny Bravo is a feminist show that was solely created to ridicule and demonize masculinity

but that's not reality.
These people literally come from violent shitholes. Yet they expect us not to judge them and just ignore the fact that their homelands are dumps.

That's why we can turn it against it's creators, like we did with pepe

Attached: l9Lf8gb.jpg (736x730, 152K)

What's better than to embrace his masculinity, then?

Why do normal people want to force the poor guy to share a living space with those race traitors? Why get they so upset at the idea of that guy, clearly disagreeing with what is happening, being able to create an environment for himself and likeminded people?

Asians prefer tightly controlled, ordered societies, that are heavily reminiscent of a ant hive. It's not my ideal world, but I can see the appeal and it's not a bad world for white people. Asians will need reliable auxillaries and subject races for nigger control. Nigs, moslems, and beaners, due to their lower IQs and self destructive nature, however will find Chiang's world to be a nightmare without end.

higher standards of living lower incentive to produce numerous offspring as the mortality rate is lower. another reason is there's a ~50% failure of marriages in the west and a lot of the incentive to settle down and produce the requisite 2.5 children to meet population replacement rates is almost non-existent. coupled with wild social swings like 3rd wave feminism, hyper consumerism in the age of "fuck you, got mine" expanding of social programs, and a decrease in the native born labor pool to do something as simple as keeping society running means mass immigration is seen as an attractive alternative by politicians and intellectuals to sustain their unsustainable way of life

Absolute
Fucking
Unit

Is that Tom Sellack

Fixed

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1126, 208K)

So whites have a hard time sustaining multiple kids but immigrants that make less than them can sustain multiple kids something isn't adding up here

Will you teach me your language so I can come live in Finland

>using a fake flag because you're from from Albania or some such shithole
*snap*

Birth rates and child sustainability would be the same if you compare immigrants with trailer trash instead of normies

>that old guy giving Johnny that lust stare

Yup. Hellenic alright.

Are you a cute girl?

So? it's ours now

>being a cute fin
*unzips*

Attached: image.jpg (236x296, 31K)

I'm fascinated meme-master. Please tell me more about them.

Attached: 1528984843081.jpg (228x218, 13K)

Higher standards. Anyone can keep a kid alive with modern welfare programs. Whites want to be financially secure enough to have the ideal environment for raising a child before procreating.