twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They both sold their souls to the devil apparenlt.y

it's as fake a feud as any in WWE

They fugged and they've never been the same since

everything

joe rogan is 5'5'"
think about what that looks like
try to visualize it

They collectively sold out within 24 hours of Episode 911 first airing.
They had their ups and downs prior, but after that podcast they were both asked to join the CIA and learn about aliens.
Obviously they both fell for it and Joe is totally compd and Alex has already broken his conditioning. He is still shilling those filters hard but he knows something and isn't a fag about it like Joe.

George Soroas made a phone call and implied Rogan wouldnt have a family if he didnt burn Alex.
Same shit with Roseanne.
>Name the George
>Life gets ruined
>recant
>friends and famiy are sparred
Alex is literally the only one who has been able to withstand George.

JOE “THE MACHINE ELVES” ROGAN
ALEX “BAPHAMET” JONES

>Bill Hicks.jpg

Rogan is a short dummy.

>Don't you think that nobody should be president? Like shouldn't we have a council of elders instead of just one person in charge?
Joe Rogan has no idea what Congress is or how it works.

He also just wants to appeal to the mainstream while being only a little edgy. He used to believe every conspiracy theory out there. As his podcast became more popular and he got bigger sponsors, he slowly stopped believing in bigfoot then moon-landing hoax then 911truth, etc. He's on the verge of giving up on the JFK conspiracy.

>Alex is literally the only one who has been able to withstand George.
Has he? Look at him lately. He is falling apart. He was bullying Roger Stone hard on air not long ago. There was the "Fuck Trump and his family" incident and now this over reaction to Rogan.

nothing they both are still doing their thing and living comfortably

What is wrong about Alex Jones taking a picture with his chicano lawn mowner? ... jeez people, this a board of peace.

>bill hicks and jon stewart

Woah.

Attached: woah.jpg (900x900, 56K)

I've heard about this whole theory about Alex Jones being Bill Hicks some times before. Can I get a quick rundown?

Joe Slogan got a check

Attached: makeapp.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Alex isn't Bill.

Joe "Drinkin' Donkey Semen On National Television" Rogen

Alex is a huge fucking faggot jew lord

Bill Hicks did a video from Waco during the standoff with the Federal Baby Incinerators.
He was with someone named Kevin Booth.
Kevin Booth is a friend of Alex Jones.
I think Waco was the tipping point.
Hicks had enough. But nobody takes a comic serious.
Hicks claimed to have cancer a year or two after that and died.

Attached: nekomimi.gif (500x281, 392K)

Hicks was 40ish in nineyfive and Jones was like 18 back in 19......nineyfive.

>selling supplements and other meme products
>having any credibility anymore

Attached: 1527032004886.png (657x527, 29K)

The DMT The DMT the DMT

Attached: 1516220491160.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

Thank you burgerbro.

Attached: helperball.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Protip: Your eyebrows don't thin as you age. Unless you're a retarded woman who plucks the hell out of them.

THE CLOCKWORK ELVES, JOE!

Joe got S O R O S E D

Attached: maxresdefault (68).jpg (1916x1075, 107K)

Rogan truly believes in the supplements meme. I don't know how to find the video but there's one of him at home showing all the pills he takes on a daily basis. He opens a cabinet and takes pills from like 50 bottles. He's a very vain person. He gets his blood spun and reinjected. He does cryogenic treatments. He takes steroids and HGH. He had hair transplants. He tries to stretch his back with a device he hangs on his door.

Yes you are, AJ.

You're a potbellied liar!

One of them grew up

rogan is too popular now and has to distance himself from alex jones.

soon you'll rogan will start distancing himself from eddie bravo

How long have these fuckers known each other for then? Kek, why are we even paying attention to this theater...

joe rogan basically takes whatever opinion of his guest. leads to decent conversation so long as he keeps having on interesting people and conservatives typically shunned due to wrongthink. Rogan will have a liberal on and bash trump, next show a conservative and hell be talking about how badass trump is and how awful hillary was. The fact that he does have on conservatives is good enough for me, i dont expect a hollywood comedian whos a druggy to be an actual conservative 100% of the time. I actually dont really even care what his views are, theres good conversations about good topics occasionally on his show.

He also as the world record for the strongest kick.

This they've known each other since the 90s, honestly it's nothing more than hype for JRE 911-2: Red Pill Boogaloo.

Attached: candycigarettes.gif (350x263, 68K)

>HE KNOWS!
HE KNOWS!
>HE KNOWS!

youtube.com/watch?v=jACOzVCjCg0&feature=youtu.be&t=6755

Attached: 258094_6159906.jpg (1280x1354, 122K)

>humble water filter merchant
Kek.

Most strong men are under 6 feet

Kys lanklet

>falling apart
Nowhere near to falling apart.

and when did he "bully roger stone"?

Attached: 1466711550888.png (656x949, 23K)

>posts pic of two faggot deep state new larpers

>What went wrong

>they both sold their souls to the devil
You mean the jews?

Joe has always been a prostitute with his show and his views.

youtu.be/FxVsiYJ2lQg

At around 11:30 Stone nearly loses it. There was more from that episode, i just don't remember what hour/segment. He kept pushing Stone for a comment on personal Trump info and was just being over aggressive like a bully.

Jones picked the side of the bread he thought would be most buttered, same as Rogan and everyone else on this fucking rock. You can't tell me you're surprised.

Attached: 1479228899192.png (750x1000, 631K)

Attached: 1518754181454.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

Leave Vin Diesel out of this.

Attached: fast8-1.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Wow, Verne Troyer could get really angry, huh?

This. Both of these faggots are actors.

One is a man, from Texas. The other is a onions fueled manlet in California that overcompensates by doing every stereotypical "manly" thing possible and makes sure everyone knows it.

Rogan is a faggot, simple as that

Sits on the fence about things he thinks he's "woke" about but is fucking retarded and hypocritical. DUDE DMT

don't get me wrong through DMT is the best shit you can ever do, but he's still a little pussy bitch who always needs approval.

Attached: 1493660271980.jpg (252x249, 20K)

Alex just talks over people in a general way once in a while. Paul Watson has reminded Alex about this a time or two on air. I like that he doesn't give a fuck about George.

Quick rundown on their feud? All I know is Alex Jones called out Joe Rogan for defending (((Soros))).

Rogan is a cuck that constantly takes shots at Alex when he has guests on and gives him backhanded comments. Alex sees him blatantly shilling and spreading fake news and btfo's him.

Jones is Disinfo. Rogaine is a brainlet dipshit. What could go right?

That's pretty much it.

Attached: 1487967156932.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

I just had a bit of a painful realization. Rogan is basically my friend on a bigger scale -- constantly needs reassurance that he's doing the right thing and will turn Judas the minute the pressure comes. Dammit.

Either deal with that or cut him out. People like that will fuck you over in the long run. At least Alex has the balls to call it out.

Yea, I know. The difference is my friend isn't a big enough name to do that so I don't have to worry about that, and were already drifting away from one another in hobbies and lifestyle, so I'm not too concerned about it. Yet.
I appreciate you caring enough to give helpful advice to me though, user. Cheers m8.

Attached: fren.png (700x700, 113K)

And I appreciate the response, believe it or not there's genuine concern for a fellow man even amongst Jow Forums

I habeeb it, compandre. Mainly because I do the same thing. Nonlurkers and shills always try to play up this place as being a den of hate, but the irony is most of the actual hate comes from shills.

>What went wrong?
What went wrong?

Ever read a book, watch a TV show, or movie... Be entertained, and intrigued, so start trying to figure out what is plausible. Wonder how much is real, how good were their advisors, and how much they listened to them.

Attached: The original "pretender".jpg (259x195, 6K)

Alex was absolutely on fire. Has to be one of his best recent shows. This video has some unfunny edits in it but it's very good as a short recap:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTFh8frSZog

Attached: 1529629708766.png (474x778, 363K)

who dat

Will Eddie join Alex?

Well, Bill Hicks ain't wrong on that one. Freemasons and other secret societies connected to them trip on cassia (protip: it contains DMT and the extraction method isn't rocket science either), the later editions of the (((masonic bibles))) changed it to "sprig of acacia", but if you go back far enough you'll find cassia in their rites. Shit goes all the way back to Egypt at the very least. Which is why it's schedule I everywhere. It's for the elites, not for you profane goyim.

>Quick rundown on their feud?
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFMBSPxfMw&t=1195s 19:50 19:55 section pretty much set him off.

visited by glow in the dark folks...