King James Bible General - /KJV/ Sunday June 24, 2018

Why the King James Bible is the preserved Word of God and (((all other versions))) are satanic.

***NOTE: This entire thread is aimed at the English language. Obviously if you are Greek, Textus Receptus is the true New Testament.***

>Jow Forums is a Christian board.

Let's hope so. Our SUPREME COURT has 4 Jews and 5 members of the Catholic Church. This kind of inequality is indicative of their overrepresentation in other parts of our society. (NOTE TO MODS: THIS MAKES IT ON TOPIC.)

The Catholics and the "insane" denominations of American Christians (such as the tongue-speaking, magic hat, jumpin' around "holy rollers") have made "Christianity" a social embarassment to the thinking man. The negative optics generated by these false prophets and their oblivious constituents contributes to the rise in SECULARISM AND ISLAM.

The King James Bible was translated by 54 of Europe'a best scholars commissioned by King James. (((Forces))) attempted to stop this from happening by killing all the scholars and destroying the manuscripts in the infamously foiled Guy Fawkes incident. The qualifications of the 54 can't be overstated, for example: Lancelot Andrews spoke over 20 languages, including several dead ones. The 54 were divided into smaller groups and systematically translated the KJV verse by verse, and their translations were passed to the next group for proof-reading, and to the 3rd, and to the 4th, etc.

Every subsequent version, such as (((Scolfield's))), have the hubris of assuming they are better qualified than 54 objective Biblical scholars who checked each other. Scolfield's Bible was also completely funded by (((them))) in order to edit in a pro-Israel, anti-antisemetic agenda.

NOTE TO MODS - BASED ON THE ZOG/JESUITOG IMPLICATIONS, THIS IS ON TOPIC.

Attached: King-James-Bible-KJV-Bible.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHQCrvJ1Ytg
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/5xy85tNQF6o
mandelabiblechanges.com/
kjvonly.org/james/may_great_inconsistency.htm
youtu.be/RNCoevpt5TE
biblehub.com/text/john/3-36.htm
originalbibles.com/Zip/Zippy.php?../KJB/Zip1/KJV1611.zip?KJV1611_Part7.pdf
originalbibles.com/the-original-king-james-bible-1611-pdf/
youtu.be/TUTlvAsLyPM
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/is-the-king-james-bible-infallible/
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc
youtu.be/mRnlIFcnUAw
translate.google.com/#auto/en/παραδόσεις
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The NIV removes entire verses from the Bible.

>How many verses are in the book of Mark?

>What happens when we subtract verses 9-20?

678 - 12 =

666 verses in the book of Mark - NIV

Attached: Sfdmm6x.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Resources:

For atheists/agnostics:
youtu.be/zHQCrvJ1Ytg

For confused Christians:
NWO Bible Versions - youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
Why KJV Only -
youtu.be/5xy85tNQF6o

POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS:
www.thezog.wordpress.com

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-083217_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 515K)

Attached: 5D990BA6-2E69-4526-9779-5A172919E6DE.jpg (700x962, 905K)

There are many Christians who do not understand the very serious nature of the King James Only heresy. They suppose that KJVers prefer the 1611 Bible over all other translations, believe that it is the very best of English versions, and perhaps use the KJV to the exclusion of all other Bibles. Unfortunately the King James Only movement goes far beyond such a moderate belief and practice. Instead it teaches that the KJV is the one and only perfect Bible and that all modern translations are corruptions of the Word of God. Christians who do not exclusively use and defend the KJV as the perfect Word of God are viewed as disobedient and/or ignorant. King James Onlyism teaches that true blue KJVers should separate from their less obedient brethren, or at least diligently seek to win them to “The Truth.” Those who teach these false views frequently display a smug confidence that they alone are the true defenders of the Word of God. More extreme forms teach that people can only be saved through the words of the AV 1611. Some KJV advocates teach that foreign language Bibles which were not made directly from the KJV or which do not closely conform to the KJV are not the Word of God and should not be used on the mission field, in some cases destroying people’s faith in the only Bible which they have.[2] Various forms of such false doctrine have run rampant in conservative Christian churches, and especially so among fundamental Baptists. The result has been division, strife, and in some cases, discontinued ministries. In the last years of his life, famous soul-winning Baptist pastor Jack Hyles adopted an extreme KJV position. His serious error is reflected in this statement:

Bump because happy Sabbath

I have a conviction as deep as my soul that every English-speaking person who has ever been born again was born of incorruptible seed; that is, the King James Bible.[3]

mandelabiblechanges.com/

this is a very good thread, please continue user

kjvonly.org/james/may_great_inconsistency.htm

These words are plainly heresy. They deny the genuine salvation of many true believers and add a manmade requirement to the simple message of the gospel of Christ. They stem from an attempt to solve a somewhat difficult theological problem rooted in an historical fact, namely, that God’s Holy Word has been neither perfectly copied nor translated through the centuries.
It is quite easy to imagine how various errors arose in the copying of the books of the New Testament when those books could only be reproduced manually. Prior to the invention of the movable type printing press in 1452, no other means was available for their reproduction. Human frailty ensured that the sacred books were not reproduced without error as scribes with no aspirin for their headaches, no glasses for their poor vision, only flickering light for their darkness and little rest from their labors copied the Scriptures. It is no surprise that they made mistakes. Indeed, under the very best of circumstances, men are not capable of copying a lengthy document manually without introducing errors. Even using today’s modern technology it is all but impossible to type a long paper without making at least minor foibles.
It is beyond the scope of this paper to discuss the extent, nature and significance of the variants that are thus found in all Greek manuscripts of the New Testament. It should be observed, however, that there is overwhelming agreement among scholars of the text that the fundamental character of the New Testament has not been compromised by the blemishes that arose from copying.[4] F.F. Bruce, a leading conservative biblical scholar, has stated:

In view of the inevitable accumulation of such errors over so many centuries, it may be thought that the original texts of the New Testament documents have been corrupted beyond restoration. Some writers, indeed, insist on the likelihood of this to such a degree that one sometimes suspects they would be glad if it were so. But they are mistaken. There is no body of ancient literature in the world which enjoys such a wealth of good textual attestation as the New Testament.[5]
Given the doctrinal stability of the manuscripts, the variants present only a minor problem for most serious students. However, for King James Only advocates, who believe that God must have preserved his Word in absolutely perfect form if he were to preserve it at all, the variants present an obstacle that cannot be overcome.

>"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

The last 2 threads were slid by a user with over 150 unique posts spamming walls of text. Is this you?

King James was a homosexual

Read and learn. Dont read and dont learn......

there isnt even an alternative version listed, it just attempts to shit on the KJV by stating what men say about it and give commentary with a massive bias. this is the kind of shit kikes write and push, fuck off

should i post it 1 sentence at a time

you will just argue about an "alternative" version

Just making sure. It appeared like you were him. I will read but I am sure that this will not refute the fact that 54 of Europe's best scholars produced the King James and only 1 or 2 heretics for every other false version...(or they correctly translated the wrong texts, such as the Alexandrian forgeries).

KJV is a good translation. KJV only is for crazies!

then they should stand up to criticism. it seems like a reasonable thing to do, give examples of bible versions that refute a KJV only stance, if the KJV only crowd can't refute, then they were wrong. just sounds like a wicked man trying to get people who believe the word of God to start doubting it

I read it. I think the only mistake you are making is giving everyone else the benefit of the doubt. These changes are not "slight" or "mistakes", they directly affrect doctrines. You seem very reasonable and interested in the subject, hopefully that means you are receptive. Please watch this and get back to us. It is educational and entertaining.

youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

Attached: c9d0955f1a92263bdaa76da7fd13ae4f--king-james-bible-son-of-god.jpg (736x981, 293K)

Remember and do not forget:
You will be judged for every word that comes out of your mouth! You will be called to account for your false accusations!

Here are 3 exceptional translations for newer readers. The KJV is a good translation but not as good as the first three.

AND once again KJV ONLY is for CRAZIES!

English Standard Version
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

New American Standard Bible
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

NET Bible
A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

King James Bible
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

>Why the King James Bible is the preserved Word of God and (((all other versions))) are satanic.

Attached: 0031_19.gif (467x240, 30K)

You superior versions delete entire verses thst directly affect docrine?

K.

Attached: de77899437e23c99a14f4b0bf07966ea--king-james-bible-bible-truth.jpg (720x922, 99K)

Steve Anderson is a nutjob.

youtu.be/RNCoevpt5TE

Attack the argument, not the messenger.

Shill.

I'm sure there's plenty more but compare pic with Matthew 23:9 and tell my why the bible's narration would be inconsistent with the Word

ESV:
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven

NAS
"Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

KJV
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Not really sure what qualifies you to rate translations, but I'll stick with the KJV.

Attached: luke2-33.jpg (900x746, 252K)

and the NET gets it wrong too

Luke 2:33
So the child's father and mother were amazed at what was said about him.

Matthew 23:9
And call no one your 'father' on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Native English-speaker reporting in.

Attached: 13173778_1255641011120557_9040465293602843509_n.png (535x377, 143K)

He can go a little overboard on hammering people/doctrines (telling people 'I hope you get brain cancer like Ted Kennedy' isn't very becoming), but he's generally very sound and logical in his Biblical exegesis.

The worst you can find of Steven Anderson, for instance, pales in comparison to the lunatic theories you hear from just your average hyper dispensationalist like Peter Ruckman or Andrew Sluder.

Attached: trump.jpg (960x669, 61K)

The Textus Receptus is not the Majority text even though KJVonists would have you believe so.

Look up John 3:36 in the KJV and compare it to the Greek.
biblehub.com/text/john/3-36.htm

Attached: John 3 36 Greek Text Analysis.png (997x546, 48K)

The 1611 KJV Praises the Catholic Saint Augustine!
originalbibles.com/Zip/Zippy.php?../KJB/Zip1/KJV1611.zip?KJV1611_Part7.pdf
Digitized 1611 KJV
originalbibles.com/the-original-king-james-bible-1611-pdf/

Attached: 1611-KJV-(Praise for St. Augustine).png (1551x496, 2.14M)

There's an entire country called Greece. Go tell them that.

Agreed. I sent him an email one time, with scriptural justifications, about exiling sodomites rather than advocating killing them, and I havent heard him say it since.

Can I see your justification?

“As we begin comparing verses from the different versions, remember this: there are no errors in the 1611 Authorized King James Version. It is God’s perfectly preserved words and you can trust it completely.”

Oh really ?
youtu.be/TUTlvAsLyPM

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/is-the-king-james-bible-infallible/

>kjv redpilled

>sweetie.. do your homework. even luther's geneva version is more redpilled.

youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc

Nutcase and is completely wrong about the bible to boot.

Attached: You iz Luther.jpg (640x640, 101K)

you kikes are on overdrive tonight.
timely reminder why most of us try and avoid low iq hours through the night

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

you won't find the saucy passages in any bible anywho. need to dig way deeper.. but this is not the right place for these kind of redpills, too many shills here.

Ahem... See this:

Attached: alert.gif (250x221, 4K)

>Christians are kikes
>uk flag
what a surprise, what the fuck is your country’s problem, it seems like every UK user is a tremendous faggot
>inb4 epic bantz xd

>Why the King James Bible is the preserved Word of God and (((all other versions))) are satanic

fucking brainlet lol... are you serious? It's literally just a translation of a text

>2 hours of arguments for Pastor Anderson being EXPOSED
>alright i'll listen
>1st argument starts defending fags

Attached: trash.png (2550x1650, 377K)

Wish I had the email, i just checked. Strange that it's missing...

Basically I said that in Leviticus, there were many instance of "put to death" "their blood shall be upon them", but only a few which specifically went on to say "stone them with stonesc. Then I went back to Genesis and said that although Adam and Eve ate the fruit and "surely died", their death was spiritual and not physical.

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

"Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

What sparked me to send the email was watching this video. I think he could habe neutralized the situation and converted EVERYONE with a little tweaking of his wording.

youtu.be/mRnlIFcnUAw

it's not a bad version per se, but it is missing a lot. and i mean a lot of the really important shit.
they took it out of all the bibles. you got to piece the puzzles together yourself. qumran, nag hammadi, gnostic texts... all the stuff yknow. they splintered it all over the world and tried to hide it under different religions, dogmas. whatever shit.
you can waste a lifetime to find all the pieces.

the hottest irons aren't translated to english for a reason. you got to literally learn aramaic or whatever shit to decipher it. so good luck.
most translations are (((badly messed with))). lots of kikery in there now... they fugged it up.

I dont think Adam and Eve's death was spiritual, they ate the fruit and were kicked out of paradise, where they surely died many years later. i think it was just them losing their immortality in the physical body, but i believe they're still spiritually saved.

Catholics burn in hell when they die and reject scripture in preference to tradition. No interest what you have to say.

They straight up call out homosexuality as demonic. They do however say that people can be converted from their homosexuality.
Maybe you should watch the video. These brothers have been debating Protestants for over 30 years and have never lost once.

Attached: 6GTbYD.png (1106x500, 1.49M)

They maybe you should really read your bible freind.

2 Thessalonians 2:15
So then, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye were taught, whether by word, or by epistle of ours.

Oral (Tradition) or Written (Scripture). Paul said this at a time when there was no New Testament

2 Timothy 2:2
2 And what things thou hast HEARD of me, by many witnesses, the same deliver to faithful men, which shall be able to teach others also.

Oral tradition. These people could not read. Authority to teach these people was apostalic and ORAL(tradition).

1 Corinthians 11:2
2 Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and MAINTAIN THE TRADITIONS even as I delivered them to you.

Jesus wants you to maintain TRADITION. Like the Catholic Church does because it created the traditions.

1 Thessalonians 2:13
13 And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you HEARD from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers.

HEARD not read (ORAL Tradition)

Saint Paul destroys (Sola Scriptura)

TRADITION is in the bible.

2 Thessalonians 3:6
6 And we charge you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw yourselves from every brother walking disorderly, and not according to the tradition which they have received of us.

Sola Scriptura is a tradition of MEN, not God

Attached: St Theresa.jpg (595x384, 26K)

Excellent work. Thank you.

I've been wrestling with this among other things. If we're to love our neighbour as ourselves (Mk 12:29-30) how do we deal with socially harmful sins such as homosexuality? Remembering that all sins are equal in the eyes of God (James 2:10) how are we to deliver these people, without allowing their sin to spread to others? Does 1 Cor. 9:22 give us an answer?

I'm sure this will be unpopular here but that's why I'm posting it. Hit me with your best arguments. I need an answer.

Are the two things actually the same?

Sin is to turn away from God. The wages of sin are death. They will not reproduce because they did not follow the way of life.

The same was true of the line of Adam and Eve (or would have been had Christ not redeemed us).

God is life. Exile is death.

>"Bible"
>Commissioned by and bearing the name of a literal homosexual
>Made by an invalid "church" created by a lecherous king who was pissed off that the proper ecclesiastical authorities wouldn't let him divorce
>this is a legitimate bible in any way

Fucking kek, enjoy hell, jew.

Attached: 1280px-Sant'Agata_dei_Goti_(Rome)_-_Interior.jpg (1280x874, 402K)

great thread op

Dr. Samuel Gipp, The Answer Book – A Helpbook for Christians [concerning the KJ Bible], Q. #61, p. 158: “QUESTION: What if there really ARE mistakes in the King James Bible? ANSWER: Then it’s up to you to find the Book that God was talking about in Psalm 12:6,7 and Jesus was talking about in Matthew 24:35.”

James L. Melton, How I Know the King James Bible is the Word of God: “Psalm 12:6-7 says, ‘The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation forever.’… These words state very clearly that God’s preserved word MUST be available to us today, because God PROMISED to preserve it for us. There MUST be an infallible Book somewhere… If His words didn’t pass away, then where are they? I want to read them. There has to be a perfect volume somewhere. I know the King James Bible is the word of God because God promised to preserve His words.”

It’s crucial to understand that the KJV-Only position is inextricably connected with the doctrine of sola scriptura. Since, they argue, the Bible is all we’ve got, God must have perfectly protected one of these Bible versions AND IT’S THE KJV! If not, FIND THE BOOK!

The error in their argument, however, is contained in the premise: they wrongly assume that the “words of the Lord” and “God’s words” (mentioned in Psalm 12 and Mt. 24) are limited to a book; but God’s promise in Psalm 12 and Matthew 24 does not mention a “book.” It mentions God’s “words.”
THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT THE SPOKEN WORD IS “THE WORD OF GOD,” IN ADDITION TO THE WRITTEN WORD

Attached: Amazin Grace.jpg (500x679, 122K)

Going to start dumping word salad again?

I highly doubt the Synagogue of Satan that is otherwise known as protestants will put aside their autism to actually respond, good post though.

Attached: moscow_cathedral_iconostasis_.jpg (514x768, 214K)

How are KJV-onlyists so dumb?

>herp durr the bible didn't exist until 1611

Beautiful Church user. Yeah it's kinda crazy how little Protestants know of the early church. Most don't even know what thier "Inspired" and "authorized" 1611 KJV said.

The 1611 KJV had a list of Holy Days to be observed throughout the year, including

– The Purification of the Blessed Virgin
– The Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin
– All Saints’ Day
– other Saints’ Days

The 1611 KJV had a calendar for each month of the year, which included:

A list of designated Saint Days!

A list of designated fast days!

A schedule of Scripture readings for morning and evening prayer which included passages from Judith, Wisdom & Ecclesiasticus). You know, those “uninspired,” “unauthoritative,” “unscriptural” books?

Attached: 1611-KJV-Image-3 (Saint Days).jpg (891x1400, 468K)

Somebody knows the truth, but their are many false prophets.

How do we know them? By their fruits (Matt. 7:15-20). What are the fruits of each interpretation? What have they produced?

So traditions include idolatry? You bow down to idols of Mary and 'saints' and pray directly to them. You'll say it's veneration, oh they pray FOR us. There was a lady that tried to venerate mary

Luke 11:27-28
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

If you heard the word of God say "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." why would you call your church leaders "Father"?

Traditions are the doctrines of man, my Corinthians 11:2 says "ordinances" as opposed to traditions, which makes sense since it infers His commandments/laws, not some traditions that got passed down orally but never written.

Mark 7:9
And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Are bishops allowed to have wives/children?

1 Timothy 3:2
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Catholics believe that the Bible didn't exist without them "writing" it. See

There*

I once heard a former baptist in one of the Orthodox threads say his minister had actually told him not to research the church fathers because he'd "become catholic". Pretty funny desu.

Attached: 0c343efa3266a4b8c2a807903e9c8116--catholic-churches-cathedral-basilica.jpg (425x640, 99K)

>Synagogue of Satan that is otherwise known as protestants
nice larp
jews are the synagogue

>So traditions include idolatry? You bow down to idols of Mary and 'saints' and pray directly to them.
We don't worship Idols
Exodus 25:18-19- “And you shalt make two cherubim of gold, of beaten work shalt you make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on the two ends thereof.”

God specifically commands the making of two statues of cherubim. Cherubim are angels. This obviously refutes the idea that making statues or using religious images is forbidden

Deuteronomy 5:8-9- “You shall not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any things, that are in heaven above, or that are in the earth beneath, or that abide in the waters under the earth. You shall not adore them, and you shall not serve them.…”

What God forbids and condemns is the adoration of statues/images themselves, and the making of statues/images of idols and false gods.

Council of Trent, Sess. 25, Decree on Sacred Images: “Moreover, that the images of Christ, of the Virgin Mother of God, and of the other saints are to be placed and retained especially in the churches, and that due honor and veneration is to be given them; not, however, that any divinity or virtue is believed to be in them by reason of which they are to be venerated, or that something is to be asked of them, or that trust is to be placed in images, as was done of old by the Gentiles who placed their hope in idols; but because the honor which is shown them is referred to the prototypes which they represent, so that by means of the images which we kiss and before which we uncover the head and prostrate ourselves, we adore Christ and venerate the saints whose likeness they bear. That is what was defined by the decrees of the councils, especially of the Second Council of Nicaea, against the opponents of images.

>as he posts a bunch of graven images
oh i forgot they removed that bit from the 10 commandments for you. wew lad

What does that response have to do with anything? And why did you direct me to that post which had nothing to do with what you even said?

What a bizarre response.

Catholics believe they wrote the Bible in that the inspired authors (i.e. the Apostles and other members of the early Church) were Catholic, and the Catholic Church later, under the guidance of the Spirit, confirmed the canon in the late 4th century.

You, of course, still follow the canon that they chose in the 4th century, whether you admit it or not.

Rather, all non-christians are the Synagogue of Satan, this includes Jews, Protestants, Pagans etc.

I notice you're not trying to refute the other gentleman's argument either.

Attached: St._Louis_Cathedral_Basilica_Main_Isle.jpg (5592x3728, 1.71M)

>Traditions are the doctrines of man, my Corinthians 11:2 says "ordinances" as opposed to traditions, which makes sense since it infers His commandments/laws, not some traditions that got passed down orally but never written
Yeah your bible is incorrect.
translate.google.com/#auto/en/παραδόσεις

There is a difference between worshiping something as a god and venerating something as being of God.

Is the cross idolotry? Of course not.

Iconoclasm is a heresy of judaic roots, but you know that, don't you Chaim?

Attached: 9389614298_9190b4c28f_k-1.jpg (2048x1533, 2.13M)

They believe so many things that are just 100% untrue.
They believe that early Christians used the Torah and not the Septuagint. Even though the Torah is only the first 5 books and the 161 KJV even tells them that the Septuagint is the correct version of the old testament..

and it included all those banned books, the Apocrypha as they call it or the Deuterocanonical books from the Septuagint.
but then the 1611 KJV references those books 100s of times.

Attached: 1611-KJV- (The Apocrypha).jpg (901x1342, 1.01M)

God told them to make that specifically for that purpose, he also told them to make a brazen serpent to heal them from the disease he sent down upon them, but then people started to worship it like an idol and ordered it destroyed. On top of that, they were given very specific descriptions on what cherubim looked like, nobody knows what Christ looks like now, and he certainly didn't have long hair.

>Council of Nicaea
This is men making doctrines, the tribe of Israel went down this path many times, making graven images and worshi..i mean venerating them. It's just not a good path to go down, God doesnt want it, and you're bowing down and worshipping a woman who was mentioned 16 times and a long haired version of God that I doubt existed based on a council of men hundreds of years later.

Sorry took a shower.

Titus 3:10 tells us
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

So we should try, but at some point God does want us to walk away. Not everyone is a reaper, some are sewers alone.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I will reply to others later.

Sowers**

Do you get confused when the photos on your wall don't speak back to you?

You took a sower? What have you done with him?

Well if you think we worship statues then you are just daft. No Catholic or Orthodox worships statues. We use them to remind us. Just like all Christians use a manger scene at Christmas or a Cross.
Do you worship the Cross or what it represents ?

As for praying to Saints, it is biblical. Intercession is 100% biblical and more over it is canonical. You see Jesus gave us a church, not a book. Guess that would be beyond the power of the Lord to give us a book if that's what he wanted to do right ?

Intercession is Biblical
Mark 12: 18-27; Jesus says when the dead rise to life, they are like Angels.
Hebrews 1:14; Tells us the work of Angels in heaven. To serve God Almighty, INTERCEED and HELP obtain the salvation of humans on earth. Tobit 12:12 Gives an example of Angel Raphael interceeding for Tobit.
Revelation 8: 1-5 Gives another example of Angels interceeding for us.
Luke 16: 19-34 Gives an example of a man in Hell, begging Father Abraham to intercede for his sons on earth.

Attached: Ave Maria.jpg (387x496, 35K)

The KJV is certainly a damn good translation. It's more than sufficient, and indeed an excellent source to learn what Yahovah wants you to know and live.
The mistakes in the KJV text are deeper than the sources of that translation, for instance Mathew 23:3. There is says to do what they(the Pharisees) say to do, which makes absolutely no sense in context with everything else around it. But this isn't the fault of the KJV, as by then the defacto greek text they were using had already contained a mistake. There is evidence that the verse originally said to follow what HE(Moses) said to do.

Ultimately though, the text of the bible isn't the word if God, but the meaning the text conveys is. The bible is an ingeniously coded book that uses multiple avenues, events, and paradigms to convey it's message in a way that is difficult to corrupt.
But if you really want to go deep and see everything it contains, you need to study the culture and practices of its people. Unfortunately this aspect is often lost on many, sola scriptura types and neo-pharisees (catholics) alike. The good news is that all the important stuff is plain and easy to understand.

>But this isn't the fault of the KJV, as by then the defacto greek text they were using had already contained a mistake
How would you know that the "original" greek had a mistake in it ? What specifically is the mistake in the original Greek ?

I don't own a cross so no I don't worship it. And I dont need images to remind me I have the bible and I have preaching. Yes he did give us the church, and he gave us the word most importantly. We need a man to preach the word to us otherwise we would not understand it. But the church was subject to corruption as we see in Revelation where 7 churches were rebuked for straying from the Word.

It seems to me that it just makes sense to see how corrupt the catholic church has become, I've been in with my mom and its just vain repetitions, man calling himself Father (weird), and not a lot of preaching all statues and images aside. There's more preaching against tradition of men than for it, i understand He was rebuking the kikes while doing it, but if the catholic church is susceptible to corruption like Ephesus, Smyrna, etc then you should have your senses heightened that your pedophile priests and bishops and cardinals and whatever might be spreading very bad things. Maybe the traditions you hold dear weren't made by God, or even saved christians anymore, but by wicked men corrupted by satan trying to ruin the flock.

>I've been in with my mom and its just vain repetitions

As a Catholic I don't understand this criticism at all