Attached: RIGGED.png (1712x1068, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webex.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KXJna6eZ6fs
youtube.com/watch?v=0b5FKtiuoCo
youtube.com/watch?v=KcrX2ggzEdw
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-part-6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_T._Chambers
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-18/cisco-s-chambers-to-step-down-from-board-ceo-robbins-takes-role
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_remote_desktop_software
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally using webex to rig votes
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?

Attached: webex_vote_rigging.png (1712x1056, 135K)

WELL WELL WELL.
This fucking explains why CEO Cuck Robbins:
1. Did an interview early on saying Trump was not being a diplomatic president
2. Sent a company-wide email about how white-supremacy was the greatest danger to the US during the charlottesville protests
3. SENT A COMPANY WIDE EMAIL ABOUT MENTAL ILLNESS WHEN KATE SPADE AND BOURDAIN GOT WHACKED

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I thought he looked kinda pedoey but that's not it.
HE'S PART OF THE ILLEGAL VOTE RIGGING SCHEME.
GOD DAMN.
They will kill him if he doesn't do exactly as they say.
Chuck is FUCKED.

Attached: cuck_robbins.jpg (620x465, 97K)

i have no clue what kind of autism you are on, but have a bump.

In case it wasn't clear:
WebEx is a Cisco product
webex.com/

No wonder it sucks so much. They are probably very afraid of people touching it because someone might stumble upon logs.

It's how the Jews hack the elections. That's why the Jews always try to blame the Russians.

this
explain further?

I can't find the article he published that matched the email about mental illness. I think it's locked behind an employee-wall.

Here's the Charlottesville interview. Look at the views - how did I happen to stumble upon this last year? Is my autism that powerful?
youtube.com/watch?v=KXJna6eZ6fs

Just look up Bev Harris on JewTube or whatever. She goes through the whole thing pretty good for a boomer lady.

Or the old HBO documentary Hacking Democracy (also Bev Harris) although that predates the fraction magic discovery. There's a reason why no politician wants to touch the issue of a viable voting process. That would ruin the entire scam if people could actually vote for things.

lemme get this shit straight, so these (((retards))) use a team viewer-ish program to arrange voter fraud?
and yes I'd have to put ya up there on the weaponized autism scale.

I don't know. In that video it sounds like there was a deposition where somebody says someone used webex to remote into a vote machine and run a script against a database.

The basic idea is that it's too much of a stretch to rig the votes at every last little polling station. So what you do is you rig the counting of the votes.

All the polling machine data goes to a central location to be added up, so that's where the rigging goes on. And then also you can't trace it as easily because you can't point to exactly which place got rigged, not even with a Russian camera at each polling place like in the recent Putin elections.

Attached: saged.png (430x261, 16K)

You know, sage was not intended to be used as a downvote...

Niggers deserve less than a tenth of a vote.

>trying to apply the notion of downvoting to Jow Forums

Attached: You should KYS.jpg (680x381, 33K)

Thx, user.
The botched robbery or car accident is pretty much sealed for me at this point, isn't it?

Here's a video showing that webex can indeed do remote control of computers:

Want to see more autism?
youtube.com/watch?v=KcrX2ggzEdw

I don't think there's any evidence of remoting to rig so far, but it smells fishy as fuck and certainly explains Chucks puppetstring behavior.
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-part-6/

Attached: webex_vote_rig_deposition.png (1862x864, 74K)

Nice digits.
I really have nothing to add to this thread and its too late for me to make sense of most of this crap. But at least my hatred towards the jew grows every increasingly.

This is getting slid hard. I'm going to be assassinated for nothing.
I did try, though.
Before the MS13 goons come to get me, I just want to say one thing:

THE FUTURE BELONGS TOTALLY TO US.

Bump for importance

have a bump of cocaine user

I wonder if these webex sessions got recorded by NSA...

The thing is, I'm not sure how this would necessarily implicate Chuck. It's not his fault if his company's software is used to rig elections, right?
However, there could be more backroom deals going on than we realize.

Let's think...there's a shit ton of remote software out there. Hell, windows has had remoting built-in for a long time.
So why would you use Webex to remote into voting servers?
Right? Something's fucky.

Attached: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (487x423, 28K)

>I wonder if these webex sessions got recorded by NSA...

probably, very likely

It's called plausible deniability. They build back doors into windows on purpose and then they hire armies of retards to write the rest of the code so they can be like
>OOPS
>I DUNNO LOL
>BUT DEVELOPERS AMIRITE
>I DUNNO WHY IT KEPT CRASHING AGAIN CALL TECH SUPPORT

OH SORRY SIR ARE YOU THERE SIR THIS IS PAJEET NANPOO I AM ON THE PHONE WITH YOU SIR ARE YOU THERE YES?

YES I AM LEVEL TWO SUPPORT FOR YOUR PRODUCT CAN YOU CONFIRM YOUR SUPPORT CODE SO THAT WE MAY HELP YOU?

YES YOU NEED TO BUY THE NEW ONE TO FIX THAT I CAN HELP YOU FIND A NEW LICENSED MICROSOFT SUPPORT CENTER TO HELP TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM YOU IF THAT WOULD BE OKAY.

This is the document we are looking for:
>In The Matter Of: Regina Newman vs. Shelby County Election: Deposition of Dennis Boyce September 28, 2010

I wonder if "WebEx" is misspelled in the original document.

Attached: deposition_q_a.png (1804x926, 92K)

Note: Chuck was not the CEO in 2010.
It was John Chambers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_T._Chambers
Chuck didn't take over until 2015
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-18/cisco-s-chambers-to-step-down-from-board-ceo-robbins-takes-role
>Under Chambers, who served as CEO of the company from 1995 until 2015, those products helped raise Cisco’s annual sales from $1.2 billion to nearly $50 billion. That surge stalled as the networking industry changed, and Cisco hasn’t had a double-digit percentage year of revenue expansion -- typical under Chambers’s early leadership -- since 2010.

bump

Cisco bought WebEx in 2007.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webex
>The deal valued WebEx at about $3.2 billion, or $2.9 billion with WebEx's cash reserves factored into the price.
THAT much money for shitty telepresence software? Really?
Why is WebEx not listed here?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_remote_desktop_software

We should all use nothing but paper ballots and counting should all be done by simple machines. ScanTron systems for testing could be applied to voting very easily, but we do all this fancy electronic bullshit so it's easier to fudge the numbers. I hate it so much. Bring a number 2 pencil and vote. It could be so fucking easy.

WebEx is not really remote desktop software, it's for sharing your screen and doing audio/video calls.

THAT'S RACIST WHAT IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD A PENCIL

So in other words it's a way to spy on and control everything? What kind of fucking idiot does shares his screen during audio/video calls these days?

Are you a boomer?

No, not a boomer.

Businesses use it for presentations or whatever else. They buy into the telepresence meme "oh people won't need to travel anymore because look at the shitty webcam chats you can do"

Right, that might make it even weirder.
Per this video, there must be someone on the other end who can accept the control request:

On the one hand, that might be less sketchy since it prevents people from taking control without permission from somebody on the other machine.
On the other hand, who is accepting the request?
Who is watching these people when these operations occur?

Why do you need a shared screen for a business presentation? What are you presenting, how ill-prepared you are?

It's for virtual meetings, retard. Not everyone is sitting in the same office or even the same country.

Wait a fucking minute.
IF SOMEBODY HAS CONTROL OF THE VOTING DESKTOP, WHY IS IT NECESSARY FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO REMOTE IN?
Why would remoting software be allowed at all?!

I thought they were remoting in because it's like a stripped down server. But it's a desktop where someone is at the computer accepting the request.
None of this makes any fucking sense.

Attached: uncomfortable_pepe.jpg (657x527, 33K)

You don't need a shared screen for that. Almost everything outside of the US is a worthless waste of time and the important people just take planes to exotic resorts.

The rest you can do with one-way communication like powerpoint slides. Shared screens are for low-grade rejects like chinks and poos who believe in communism and broken software.

Now, the reason they believe in communitarian solutions is because the are sub-human. They believe in a world where as long as everything is broken enough then nobody gets in trouble. They have no sense of personal responsibility or accomplishing anything.

This is why they consume themselves with such folly as having "shared screen" meetings all the time so nothing gets done but they can report this or that so that their supervisors can claim something is being done so that everybody can still get paid. It's the niggerverse.

That may be, but lots of businesses still rely on it for whatever reason.

Yes, most meetings that rely on these technologies are a huge waste of time.

I'm about halfway through and I think what the nigger and affirmative action lady aren't realizing is that the reason they're counting votes as "doubles" is because they would have to be converted to that format in order to express the total as a percentage with decimal places. It's called planning ahead and I can't blame him for not knowing about that.

Nobody cares. You people are a waste of resources and should be sent back post haste.

It's a drag on society. The point is that the software is compromised, you inbred low-IQ piece of human trash. Did you forget that along the way?

t. grocery store worker

Not really. I work on like spying technologies for DARPA and shit.

It's funny when like the Chair Force shows up with all their mandated laptops but then they don't have any sense of opsec or situational awareness.

this is a terrible larp, you aren't even technically literate. fuck off boomer

Also he just wrote a simple script to change the votes (which old lady seems to not completely comprehend) in a way that is COMPLETELY OBVIOUS when viewing the results: all the unaltered vote sums end in ".00" because they're obviously whole numbers, whereas the votes he altered end in some decimal place such as ".69". This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

I'm just saying I'm not entirely impressed with the military, even though I'd like to believe their on our side per the Jade Helm study.

You want me to develop algorithms to watch everybody's political opinions and then other algorithms so that in case of a "zombie" attack you know who to shoot at? I just think if that's what's in the plans they should be a little more straight with the public.

So anyways, where do you work? Is there some kind of cool shit going down in NZ these days?

asking for my mom