TFW you're triggered by misinterpreting an ice cream flavor

cnn.com/2018/06/20/us/blue-bell-ice-cream-kids-better-together-trnd/index.html

>TFW you're triggered by misinterpreting an ice cream flavor

Attached: thegreatdivide.png (1152x867, 765K)

How about "Mud pie"?

JUST

Attached: HMVKi7j.png (886x452, 648K)

>Single Mother
>Daddy Issues
>Burn The Coal

those would be better names

narrow minded and petty

>So with the help and encouragement of Traci Schmidley -- mother of 10-year-old Isak and 8-year-old Kaleb and teacher to 11-year-old Jayden -- they came up with what they think is an improved name for the chocolate-and-vanilla mix: "Better together."
>"When my son saw the ice cream carton, because he noticed one side was white, one side was black with the words 'Great Divide,' he was reminded of our nation's history when race relations were much more divided than they are now. He was eating the ice cream with friends and family, whose skin shades matched the different sides of the container," Schmidley told CNN.
This didn't fucking happen. How would an 8 year old be reminded of segregation while eating ice cream? White guilt faggot parents just want to cause some controversy

name it 'race war'

take a side blue bell

What a stupid little nigger how about instead of segregating ice cream flavors, every container is a mix of every flavor.

To be expected from a couple who adopts two nogs just to claim they're an 'interracial family'.

Attached: 1514871067409.png (900x900, 974K)

>>TFW you're triggered by misinterpreting an ice cream flavor
My mother used to call neapolitan ice cream "Napoleon".

Attached: 1484535018675.jpg (588x602, 110K)

>every container is a mix of every flavor.

Keep in mind... If you put 1 drop of wine in a bucket of shit and stir it it is still a bucket of shit. If you put 1 drop of shit in a bucket of wine and stir it it becomes a bucket of shit.

Let it melt then refreeze it
call it mulatto

>Stay the Fuck on Your Side of the Tub, Nigger.

I'm sure the children came up with that on their own.

Vive la glace!

Attached: napoleanicecream.gif (631x354, 2.69M)

Sarah Sanders' face is my reaction to that headline

>adopting two niglets just to call your family interracial
These cucks should be hung

more mounting evidence that proves no one is actually oppressed in America

Why doesn't Trump drop a MOAB on (((CNN))) headquarters?

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x1500, 363K)

FUCK YOU, BLUE BELL DOESN'T HAVE TO DO SHIT.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO, TEXAS INDEPENDENCE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT, THIS IS TEXAS.

Attached: How+dare+you+think+texas+is+a+violent+trigger+happy+_4904d33a045206d6be737600ac4b211c.jpg (300x154, 14K)

A poll opens asking the people to vote on a rename. Lets come up with new names for the flavor! I'll start:
>Seperate but equal

Hanged my dude.

>Implying they adopted when clearly the guy let his wife get fucked by another man to have an interracial family

>tfw eating two scoops of Great Divide

Stay mad, shitlibs.

Attached: 2AC66A17-A4BF-42AB-9512-BF3D62571A42.png (500x500, 156K)

I want them on my wall

This

Why? Just why? Shit like this pisses me off to extremes.

Same.

Attached: likethegoodoledays.png (1480x832, 1.57M)

Why don't they just mix the two flavors together? Then nobody would want to buy it.

My wife's son.

Hell yeah man! I'm fucking tired of people trying to fuck with my state.

Shaweena! Make it so!

>If you put 1 drop of shit in a bucket of wine and stir it it becomes a bucket of shit.
Actually, the FDA regulates how much shit can be in food. There is an acceptable margin. Your statement is false.

>CHOCOLATED

First time CNN hasn't lied in years and it's a story about fucking ice cream.

Attached: 1482824565095.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

Attached: 8pbCl-hv-UwLeUtBt7mxYcjMJGcQqj3TqvJ4PU1vYIM.jpg (869x574, 113K)

fat little nigger should focus less on ice cream and more on math homework

I imagine single mother would taste like cheap wine, tears, and cum

what sort of flavour is "the great divide" ?

Blue Bunny>Tillamook>all others

>Actually, the FDA regulates how much shit can be in food. There is an acceptable margin. Your statement is false.

So you would drink it if the FDA said to?

Call it "The Tax"

Ummm this is a pressing issue. Why do we even have different coloured and flavoured ice cream to begin with? We've determined that those colours arbitrarily represent different racial groups and that they would work better together! So we NEED to abolish ALL individual flavours of ice cream for one amalgamation of all flavours! How dare you savour the taste of just ONE flavour!? That's being exclusionary! And besides, mixing everything together and destroying individual flavours is a GOOD thing!

But if you were to introduce one drop of diarrhoea shit into a bucket of wine in front of a group of people, you can bet your ass that they're not going to drink it.

Jewish slide thread. Sage all fields.

Muh' vanilla ice cream!

Attached: southern-blacks-were-banned-from-eating-vanilla-lce-cream-during-15186904.png (500x524, 185K)

As an 8 year old of culture and breeding myself, I'd like to remind everyone that, even though children may lack total agency, we are not bereft of the machinations of the moral underpinnings that compose the tapestry of everyday society.

"Seperate but equal"

Tastes like pic, that's why the jews hate it.

Attached: 7d6.jpg (640x502, 43K)

Kek. Nice save.

Those poor white kids must smell like shit being that close to those tar babies.

How bout Race Riot?

Attached: 1529096032021.jpg (546x553, 177K)

You just know the kids didn't come up with this idea. Liberals can't even leave some ice cream tub name alone without virtue signaling some progressive point or whatever. This is why we need helicopter rides.

Attached: absolutrily disgusting.jpg (404x404, 20K)

My sides

call it coal burner's surprise and load it e coli

Attached: toll paid.jpg (615x478, 48K)

Half of the tub is vanilla, the other half is chocolate.
It's basically Neapolitan/harlequin ice cream with the strawberry removed.

with e coli

Attached: ss.png (769x609, 912K)

I thought we agreed that would be referred to as "multicultural eye shadow."

>A group of parents want to use their kids as tools to push a political agenda

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten your favorite. (pic related)

Attached: poorjewicecream.jpg.png (916x941, 722K)

>Call it "The Tax"

The Taxitive

Carlos gets it

Blue Bell won't do shit

Attached: texas flag pepe.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

>"n 1841, Albius invented a method to quickly pollinate the vanilla orchid using a thin stick or blade of grass and a simple thumb gesture. Using the stick or grass blade, field hands lift the rostellum, the flap that separates the male anther from the female stigma, and then, with their thumbs, smear the sticky pollen from the anther over the stigma."
>"invented" a technique using a stick and your finger
>"invented"
What the actual fuck??? Is the actual standard for negro "inventors" that they resort to saying that someone using a stick and their finger to do something is an actual fucking INVENTION?? Are you shitting me on this???

To be fair that's just like inventing new form or stroke for a sport.

Same thing with the invention of peanut butter. If I blend grape soda and fried chicken into a slurry, do I get a mention in the history books for my "invention. Also Blue Bell will give in and change the name, along with a generic "we love our diverse customers" press release, screencap this.

WTF... I love muh russians now...

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>If I blend grape soda and fried chicken into a slurry, do I get a mention in the history books for my "invention.
You do if it includes a pinch of codeine.

Attached: wverrors.jpg (1500x1500, 316K)

They have a strawberry/chocolate version of this called Strawpartheid so maybe these kids have a point

jesus christ look at his face
look at his face

>ice cream represents my family.

You have to realize these are deranged losers that just want attention. Nobody could be dense enough to think bluebell was describing race relations when making their ice cream. Fuck these parents and especially fuck whatever news agency that thought this was news worthy.
If bluebell caves to this and changes their name, I'll never buy another thing from them again. They will face no backlash by keeping it the same and people need to learn the universe doesnt bend to their whims.