What could they possibly mean by this ?

What could they possibly mean by this ?

Attached: glocks.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBa_VxgQ5Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bunch of gross bitches

They want school shooters to pull out their cocks instead of their glocks and unload on their classmates

i think they're trying to say "we will withhold sex if you don't give up your guns" to which i say "fine i didn't want sex with you anyways"

MUK DIK solves everything
That’s what they’re saying

ICE ICE Baby

Attached: ice.png (5980x5981, 271K)

>cocksnotglocks
>started in austin texas

For fucks sake.

Attached: 1453175101012.jpg (200x192, 5K)

All feminists are asking for rape.

that I should use my glock before they chop off my cock?

Those bitches crave cock.

Attached: Namilia_0080.jpg (800x533, 58K)

Somehow I doubt they want to fuck misfit kids to prevent the next school shooting

Attached: 1521955558727.jpg (1536x2048, 219K)

Attached: 1521955420636.jpg (2048x1539, 381K)

Why not both?

Here's the short version.
youtu.be/hBa_VxgQ5Fc

Racist

Attached: 1521951341526.jpg (2048x1536, 533K)

The difference is if you want to shoot a kid you'd go to jail for a very long time but if you want abort one then it isn't murder.
vagina>guns

You can be a raging degenerate and still own guns because trannyism isn't rightfully classified as a mental illness for some reason. Why do they get so butthurt about being able to buy weapons to defend themselves from the supposedly evil nazi empire of drumpf?

The only cocks some of them will ever know.

I happen to like both cocks and glocks. Thank god it's so damn easy for me to ignore the roastie jew.

>my muslim uncle
Yeah, no wonder why.

I like how it's acceptable for women to have vibrators but if a guy uses a fake pussy he's considered weird or a loser.

Attached: 1527897006146.png (462x600, 190K)

Why would a gun get a background check?

The left can't move from cocks

Attached: 1521956198661.jpg (1343x960, 98K)

>these fat hands
Kek

i think pol proved that girl was jewish back when that moment was ''relevant''

>calling guys needle dicks while being a fat piece of shit

forty keks

Notice how disgusting and soulless they all look. The wall is hitting them hard. No tread left on the tires, and they have small dogs to fulfill their maternal instincts because they won't breed.

Natural selection would be sorting all of this out, but for mass third world immigration. That was the left's trump card. They knew white leftists would be self-destructive and incapable of sustaining themselves, thus they needed replacement voters.

Attached: 1503239931666.jpg (1280x1032, 167K)

Attached: 1521953347726.jpg (1024x592, 77K)

No one actually thinks that

Why the obsession with dicks? For a group of people that claim to hate masculinity and patriarchy

You haven’t read all the thinkpieces about how men who want sex dolls are creepy misogynists and literal rapists?

Attached: 1521948643301.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Literally exactly what I was thinking

What they seem to be implying and inviting is the forcible administration of fleshy members into their lady parts

There’s a difference between the ”fuckbot fully automated slave simulator 3000” and a fleshlight or vibrator

As a male with a penis I find this genital appropriation highly inappropriate.

I would brosnaburger her vagina.

Whoa, look at all those #based young white women.
Why aren't you settling down with one of these excellent based women Jow Forums?
After all, white women voted for Trump too.

My local congressperson will be hearing about these microagressions!

no obedience to a man=promiscuous whore

In a warped way they are correct. If the sex ratio was 10:1 girls:men then men would be so sexually exhausted from shooting loads of semen into young females they would have neither the inclination nor the energy to shoot up schools.

Opening up bordellos everywhere, like they had in 1900, would go a long way to solving insanity.

Why are leftist woman always so ugly?

poor dog

A bunch of women nobody would fuck. Not even Elliot Rodger

I genuinely believe it stems from a desire to be raped and dominated.

When you are so goddamn fat your fingers even look like sausages fuck sake woman!

literally all feminist have either choke or rape fetish and they love bdsm in general

Looks like a bunch of california faggots moved to texas, and started waving their dildos around campus to protest our gun rights.

>the only semi-attractive one is holding a big black dick
It's over for the white race.

The one holding and licking the BBC is kind of cute

But they didn’t check either option?
Apparently they dont think either applies.

>teacher here. God I don’t understand why they never put enough effort into their shitty signs.

Austinites are human refuse and are proud of it

obviously they're partial to SAO handguns. can't blame them.

>all pistols are blocks
Can we make deadly dildos and sell them to these whores? Like, sticks of dynamite or something

Beautiful

I would like to correct this image. Spurdo is not Gondola. Gondola does not speak like Spurdo. Gondola doesn't speak at all.