Why is the US military such a bunch of innocent murdering homicidal fucks?

Why is the US military such a bunch of innocent murdering homicidal fucks?

Attached: 33720358_2099539863665057_3248254203704901632_n.jpg (720x713, 72K)

Because Americans are just following Israel’s orders, especially the Marines. They have the lowest IQ and do the dirtiest work for Israel.

Everyone is, we just do it better.

>6 bullets in the wall well above a man sitting in a chair
>blood coming from his arms and chest
This bother anyone?

because jews

>they have the lowest IQ
That answer didn't take long.

Bothers me more that boot print is middle of the door instead of near the handle.

Reminder that a good soldier is a dead soldier. Veterans are failed soldiers.

Attached: 893475986378487534.jpg (1024x619, 155K)

Jews

ISrael.

I just joined for the violence

Some of us are born with a set of functioning testicles.

Cause fuck collateral

Hey your Dad shouldn't have reached for that fulled cocked and loaded AK. I guess if he had played more GTA instead of Goat Sim he may have had a chance.

Attached: 20120603175044S.jpg (450x314, 25K)

Attached: 1521300906108.jpg (600x565, 148K)

because thats the way the rich want it. You cant get rich by being nice. So they turn kids into mindless murderers for them, in exchange for money.

Is this an Antifa production?

>Everyone is
No - it's just you brainless worthless fucks.

is this the alex mcnabb family reunion?

Because this is how militarys work. This has been how all fighting forces have always worked.
Let's say you're completely justified in your fight, you have enenmy invaders marching in to destroy your Homeland. You can reason with a bunch of clever individuals why they should run into a battle, and sacrifice themselfs. Or you can tell a bunch of mindless trained kids to go fight and die.
You disciple and indoctrinate young men to be killing machine.
It has been this way with every fighting force, for thousands of years, every single country with a respectable military does the same thing. That is the way it has to be until humans stop fighting each other.

I think you’re confused with the legionaries

>Let's say you're completely justified in your fight
This never ever ever happens.

Don't tripfag for no reason. Especially when you're just posting childish nonsense.

You can't name a morally justified war.
Murdering literal slaves - which is the history of virtually all wars in human history - cannot be just.

Lawyanda, just because daddy never came home from getting milk is no reason to hate the military.

>sandniggers
>not savage animals
And that’s a good thing

>brainless monkey leeches who "just doin' der job"
>human

Name a single army in history that didn't murder innocents.

Cry more faggot.

There's never been one.

It's not homicide if the victims are communist because communists aren't human.

t. jidf

LOL dumb lefty fuck.

Attached: homicide.jpg (413x313, 35K)

This is the most (((I'm a 20 year old in State University and BFF has red pilled me on current events))) post ever.

Because that's how militaries work, and those who don't dehumanize themselves fail. Once you're done you come back home and try to be human again.

That's how it works now, that's how it worked 100 years ago, that's how it worked 1000 years ago.

If it weren't for the united States military it would be Britain or Russia or Germany fucking things up. Pick a state, go back a few years, and you find they did the exact same thing.

Goddamned Communist bitches.

Attached: Screenshot_20180607-204227.jpg (713x1084, 308K)

The soldier is telling the truth if he went against ZOG he would lose his job.

Attached: 1529673503827.jpg (552x679, 49K)

American military is just flavor of the month to hate on. They're not even that bad compared to some of the other shit countries do.

Organized warfare is a pressure release mechanism

Attached: 1529602743082.png (680x661, 1022K)

Attached: 1529600091647.jpg (665x657, 60K)

I mean, its a hypothetical. I then went into how in order to fight you have to have merciless indoctrinated kids in order to fight. Like obviously I'm not claiming war to be just or ethical.
Like use a little bit of abstract dude, are you really that fucking dense?

1: Leftists aren't human. Killing them is not a moral offense.

2: We would actually be far better served if we behaved like communists, and pulled women apart between trucks, burned Afghans alive, etc.

Brutality works, but you have to actually be competent in order to really make it work. Russians and other cultureless, weak left-wing people were unable to really capitalize on their ability to smash and obliterate other civilizations.

When we destroyed North Korea, we ACTUALLY destroyed North Korea. We destroyed every building larger than a barn in the entire country. American bombers ran out of targets, so they started just dropping them at any signs of movement,sometimes showering entire crowds of civilians with clusterbombs on the off-hand chance of killing soldiers.

What punishment did we pay for that brutality? None. Did we lose the war? Of course not. We fought a fucking Land War with China and held territory. Nobody has done that in a long, long time.

The Korean War was justified 100%

Your hypothetical does not justify the reality of war.
You can say "it would be just if it were just" but that's vacuous. They AREN'T just EVER.
War needs to be condemned on every level always, and not given any layer of "well it COULD be OK..." No. No.

Murdering conscripted slaves and civilians was justified because [insert].

This might be crazy news, but atrocities always happen in war, and soldiers will always commit them. The US is just more known to it lately. If you don’t believe shit like OPs pic has happened in the past by not just the US but everyone else, you are either underage or severely need a reality check.

Alright. Rome vs. Veii. FREE Roman men wanted booty and plunder. Indeed, Camillus was put on trial for not distributing the plunder properly.

The justification on then end of Veiians is obvious.

If those men aren't free enough for you - 2nd Example - the actions of Xenophon in his effort to escape Perisa after Cyrus's death.

>Mercenary company with no "master"
>Commanders chosen Democratically

Democracies historically originated in the context of highly motivated and homogeneous warrior bands; applying them to society as a whole works only insofar as voting power is apportioned according to interest in defending the state.

Attached: 1529780506997.jpg (238x211, 8K)

>[insert]
Because acquiring resources for your family, while simultaneously denying others the opportunity to murder them ensures their survival.

I remember being this sort of Libertarian two years ago or so. Come back when you're not dealing in Platonic moral masturbation about a world that doesn't exist except in your mind.

Attached: Rifle.jpg (225x225, 11K)

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

Most of the front line army anywhere is youngish, High test, often lower class men.

Put them out in the wild, and there are bound to be some atrocities. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept this reality. Bad things are going to happen.

Perhaps the US even more so, due to their insularity

these people get sent into the harshest conditions to combat the enemies of the united state. I bet you'd piss yourself at the sight of a gun.
Respect the troops, you commie fucker

Asperger much?

anyone who has money or intelligence or loves freedom or loves democracy is the enemy of the united states

kick the united states out of the americas

Youre going to hell.

>but atrocities always happen in war
Why war when it's evil?

You're slaughtering people who were conscripted in each case.

>acquiring resources for your family
Does not justify murder. If it did, you'd have no complaint when Tyrone dindu you.

>enemies of the united state
Who's that?

It was a example.
If I asked you to close your eyes and imagine your favorite food, are you going to tell me that's impossible, because imagining does not justify the reality of taste?
I'm not arguing at all with what you're saying, you're just saying it for a stupid reason.

Shut up cuck, war is absolutely justified at times. We're just tired of fighting to help secure Israeli interests.

>It was a example
No it was a hypoethical - there has never been justified war.

>war is absolutely justified at times
Which war hasn't included murder of blameless, faultless innocents and slaves? If the answer is "none" (as it is) then that is a false statement.

Humans are inherently evil. War allows us to be more animalistic, whether we like it ir not.

Humans are sinners, but the goal of life is to NOT sin. Which is why all war and sub-human immoral behavior should be and will be righteously condemned and called out WITHOUT REPRIEVE until the end of time itself.
Murder apologists can unilaterally fuck themselves.

You fucks are all retarded

I don't recall shooting anyone, let alone the innocent while in Saudi Arabia

t. Gulf War vet

Attached: AlHussein-Strike.jpg (2870x1900, 2.02M)

I dont have a prob with troops..I have a prob with troops who think they deserve praise and more then regular Americans in rights and laws.

I just saw on my military friends fb and argument on this immigration shit.One of his platoon guys posted that "We fought and earned more rights then most".The post was about Soldiers leaving kids akin to immigrant kids.

Also military worship is dangerous and retarded

Attached: 1524188320361.jpg (1024x1000, 127K)

>I dont have a prob with troops
You don't have a problem with murderers and willing accomplices in murder, who take peaceful people's property to fund themselves?

>Which war hasn't included murder of blameless, faultless innocents and slaves? If the answer is "none" (as it is) then that is a false statement.

>Wah people die in war

So the fuck what? The limits of circumstance and human perception result in unintended murders all the goddamn time.

What, specifically, are you crying about? Joe Schmoe Innocent McSaintly who got conscripted and died in a shithole nobody remembers trying to resist an aggressive neighbor? Civilian 'Dindu' McNuffin getting caught in some crossfire between two different countries exchanging some friendly missile barrages? Assuming the worst of Friendly Hussain and shooting him lest he have a suicide bomber vest underneath his goat shit stained robes?

The difference is that of intent and limits of a human's understanding of a situation. War is hell but that does not mean war is never justified, it means it's reserved for situations that warrant that suffering. You can bleat your heart out all you want over the details of which situations justify it if you want, but you're a stupid cuck to believe there's *never* justification for it.

>So the fuck what?
That's evil.
We're supposed to avoid evil. Ya know - cuz it's evil.

Look at the society they come from. Sad.

Probably suicide then.

Communists are next, faggot.

>innocent

why did Stalin kill 20 million innocent people?

>Wah but killing is bad :C

You'll feel differently when you grow up and are responsible for someone beyond yourself.

I'm done with your infantile "arguments." You have no specific grievance, you just think death is badwrong to begin with, and no productive discussion could ever come from speaking to someone with such an infantile view of the world.

Wahoooheee

>You'll feel differently
No, I believe in my God.
>“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”
I'll die a horrible gruesome death before I'll sin against my God, and I'll see each and every person I love die before I'd disobey His commands.
>"Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”

Just because you're a faithless, purposeless, immoral meat-sack doesn't mean everyone else is.

>A tripfag vomiting dribble from the Jew-twisted Cuckristianity version of the same faith that saw its messiah tell its follows to sell their cloaks and pick up a sword and drove merchants from the temple with a whip

Fuck off, subverter.

who gives a fuck comrade they're brown and muslim

>You can't name a morally justified war.
>Murdering literal slaves - which is the history of virtually all wars in human history - cannot be just.
Bullshit.
1. Wars are fought over resources that mean life and death just as your dishonest ass would kill to survive.
2. The Bible is the ultimate guide for morality (since you brought that up) and there are plenty of places where wars are justly fought - you can take up your argument with God on that.
3. Shooting the enemy during war is not murder, it is justified LAWFUL killing. The act becomes murder if you INTENTIONALLY unlawfully shoot unarmed non-combatants.

>Wars are fought over resources that mean life and death
Yeah, like which one?

>2
None of them in the New Testament, where our commands change.
Love your enemy.

>Shooting the enemy during war is not murder
Kill yourself - pretending murder isn't murder because you desperately want to justify it is pathetic.

Kill yourself you bootlicking commie Borg. Suck pig dick.

You can't stop us.

Attached: 1529365937678.jpg (626x467, 70K)

you guys got epic trolled trolololololol kekekekekekekeke the left at it again with their spicy troll raids.

>>Wars are fought over resources that mean life and death
>Yeah, like which one?
Damned near all of them over oil, minerals, food, water, precious metals...why should I "edumicate" you?! Read history.

>None of them in the New Testament, where our commands change.
>Love your enemy.
The New Testament didn't "change" anything, it fulfilled prophesy. You're implying that God knew He was wrong about all the wars He endorsed so he corrected his mistake with the New Testament...silly.

>>Shooting the enemy during war is not murder
>Kill yourself - pretending murder isn't murder because you desperately want to justify it is pathetic.
Kill myself or murder myself? I don't have to justify killing, the Geneva Conventions and the Laws of Armed Conflict do that. Murder is simply an UNLAWFUL killing. Google it and stop being so retarded on this.

>Damned near all of them
Not a single war in modern history has been waged on the basis of "if we don't attack and invade we will starve or otherwise all suffer and die".
NONE OF THEM.

>The New Testament didn't "change" anything
Love your enemy is a completely new command.
It does not exist in the OT.

You can't murder yourself - murder is one man intentionally killing another.

They like it that way, of course. They are mostly German.