16% Muslim population is enough for complete conversion of nation

hirado.hu/kulfold/cikk/2018/06/22/nem-mutat-ellenallast-az-iszlamizacioval-szemben-europa/

Hungarian named Nikoletta Inczel now says that 16% Muslim population in a country is all that is needed to completely turn the nation into Islam.

At this point you cannot stop Islamicization and eventually there will be 100% Muslism.

Turkey, Syria and Egypt was mentioned as an example of former Christian countries wich were forcibly turned into Islam.

Pakistan was originally Hinduian. Afghanistan was Buddhic. Iran was Zarathustran. Now there is only Islam.

It will take 100 years to become completely Islamic once the Muslim population reaches 16%.

Attached: 9d43db09.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suyVAn3vG78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Miért kell foglalkoznunk a politikai iszlámmal? - Incze Nikoletta előadása

youtube.com/watch?v=suyVAn3vG78

Mashallah

Attached: 1529643786231.png (500x480, 53K)

there is only one way

Attached: 1510623799607.jpg (1125x1255, 244K)

but also remember the nations of the balkans stayed strong and resisted for centurys while actualy much benefits were offert to those who convert and some only converted for benefits and stayed secretly christian,
the spirit of the greeks was never shivering.
and spain was fully reclaimed and turned into an 100%catholic countrys. there is hope and we will win. believe me we will win.

Fuck off idiot

Attached: 1515367264405-pol.jpg (1800x2000, 1.17M)

France will be the spark of war, again.

Reminder that the muslim population was well over 50% when the hwite man showed up and created Crusader States in the middle of their lands.
When we want to fight them, we will win

I am merely jesting with the picture.
Read the story instead.

Attached: 1509627327476.jpg (1500x2500, 867K)

Spain was way higher than that, all you need is crusaders and an inquisition.

>Inczel

Attached: 1507253822458.png (500x497, 262K)

>forcibly turned into Islam
In reality this is all that matters.

The EU countries that disarmed themselves maybe in another several decades, or at the minimum a century, will potentially see some form of uprising if radicalization occurs in these Islamic groups. Otherwise, it's just going to turn into a general demographic that does nothing.

Either way, Europe has been lost for a while now anyways.

To quote Fight Club, “I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species."

In that Europeans don't want to save themselves, so let them die. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Europeans want as many "Asians" and niggers as possible, you tried to warn them, they won't listen. No sense in getting worked up over a suicidal culture.

Funniest fake news I've seen today.

>Inczel
>incel

Israel has been 20% Muslim for years. Wanna know how? You gotta cleanse them every few years or you're doomed.

You do realize that the story is relating that embracing those destructive urges will ultimately have self-destructive consequences right?

I'm done freaking out about Islam. I'd root for them instead of the communist degenerates any day of the week. If the Europe was too weak and decadent, then who cares? Anything is better than this feminist matriarchal thotocracy.

Aids?

Nobody expected that

Fight Club coined the word "snowflake." Neither the novel nor its film adaptation veers from its strong anti-neoliberalist, heteronormative messaging.

Who here /wants to destroy something beautiful/

>hirado.hu

you're spreadring fake news. just saying.

maybe in a country that enthusiastically gave up its guns and ridiculed Americans for not giving up their guns, and also ridiculed Americans for being dumb racist rednecks while accepting a replacement population over your already existing ones
try getting violent about it, what do you have to lose at this point? it's either fight or your entire continent is going to disappear within a matter of a few short years

An absolute degenerate fidesz shill.

>israel
>doomed
pretty sure israel was doomed the moment jews were borne of the devil
>John 8:44

I had no way of knowing the local Hungarian fake news from real ones

cuckload

It has been way more fucked up now than it used to be. Just stay away from fidesz's news outlets.

hirado.hu is a govt propaganda site

basically every news media is owned by Orban now besides maybe HVG or index... oh and we also have 444 which is also a libsi ragdoll

:/ pretty much the reason why i left hungary

>muh balkan we wuz
>german flag
fuck off

>not wrong
US has 2% Jews but 10 Jewish senators and they run everything behind the scenes

>left Hungary because "muh Orban controls the media"
>moved to country where all media are far left
>BBC shills for white genocide

It makes a lot of sense bro. I hope they won't let you go back. I'm so glad Central European countries can dumb their left wing retards in the western Europe.