World cup 2018

hey america how does it feel to be left out of the most important sporting/cultural event in the world after spending millions on a shitty team to be knocked out by a team who could barely pay their players

Attached: opk.webm (896x504, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow so exciting watching half the matches in in ties oh I mean "draws" or the hilarious incidences of flopping literally every single match since it's apparently a "strategy" to act like a bitch in yuropeen sports.

Yeah it's real exciting to watch a 90 minute game with no breaks end with a score of 1-0

the world cup is literally just a bunch of niggers anyway, for the most part

No one watches soccer here. Also, enjoy your ban.

Attached: 98765435678.png (876x1329, 494K)

kek
they had an own goal?

Bitch, it feels good, damned good. Fuck your pussy game.

Soccer is for faggot

Lmao Trinidad and Tobago has never scored a goal in the World Cup, what a bunch of faggots

Soccer is a children's sport here. Kind of like kickball and dodgeball.

Attached: thanksgiving.jpg (1485x2025, 413K)

I don't think anyone here even realized that. Literally nobody cares.
When I was eating dinner the other night at a restaurant, a bunch of spics over in the bar started screaming - realized it was the World Cup, not ICE.

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball

>britain so useless they don't even have a face just a frog meme
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1476317912640.jpg (1536x1042, 599K)

So the US has been knocked out of the baseball World Series?

Imagine believing America thinks they care about this primitive game. OP is an HIV-infested Pedo

>trip advisor and trivago

RIP

Attached: sad_nigel.jpg (2560x1536, 627K)

>teams look like shit
>sniper is making players dive constantly
>boring defensive games
>superstars like Messi are clearly trash
>no cars and goal explosions
>starts early in the morning

Noone cares about the world cup. People were more excited over the shitty olympics than this

Yeah but we will still win the Superbowl and the World Series just like every year. USA #1.

it's boring who cares. stopped watching it when england stopped putting english players on. it's not even world cup, it's africa cup. it's just a bunch of niggers kicking a ball against another bunch of niggers.

Soccer is for 7 year olds in the US

Space Force?

Attached: UFO OVER WORLD CUP.webm (854x480, 1.28M)

didn't even know we had a soccer team

It sux. I’ll admit it

Sports are bread and circuses opiates for the retard masses of the world to distract themselves with while kikes and the vatican sieze control in the name of satan.

Attached: 1460480504568.jpg (445x656, 33K)

absolutely seething lmao

god i hate poverty ball. Watching a bunch of subhumans run around a field failing to score goals is pathetic

>youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
Feels great. Professional league sports are a meme anyway. Most of these players don't even come from your ancestral homeland. Most aren't even white at all.

lol nobody cares senpai

>watching sportsball

Any of you faggots that take pleasure in watching some fucking dolts move a ball back and forth are proles and a waste of resources.

Attached: 1525553321508.png (511x515, 29K)

We are american's who fucking cares about soccer.

>50% niggers
Sure it is a fun sport to play, but professional divegrass is about fishing for penalty kicks.

all the games are fixed

why would i waste my life watching fixed games

Literally nobdy here cares about 3rd world kickball.

Such a boring sport compared to hockey or football

>hey america how does it feel to be left out of the most important sporting/cultural event in the world
Great thread OP.
The answer is that soccer if too difficult for brain dead Americans to play and to follow.
They need something much simpler to watch so their fat brains can comprehend the game and the rules of it.

Attached: Donald-Trump-real insane moment.jpg (562x600, 73K)

because you are too stupid to comprehend it, LOL