Trumps priorities are so out of line with your average Americans

Trumps priorities are so out of line with your average Americans

Attached: D85D7501-8A20-4E14-80FD-86E24ED8012B.jpg (750x556, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/20/604316012/puerto-rico-restores-electricity-after-this-weeks-power-outage
mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/04/court-ordered_tests_of_water_i.html
reuters.com/article/uk-puertorico-debt-accounting/puerto-rico-board-grills-officials-on-found-money-years-of-accounting-woes-idUSKBN1F8294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIGH ENERGY

Why fix Puerto Rico just when its going to get hit by a couple more hurricanes pretty soon.

>don't pay the water bill
>government tries to save the city money by switching water sources
>complain that you don't have water

PAY

YOUR

BILLS

1) when they stop being spics
2) when they stop voting blue
happy, nigger?

Why bother keeping PR around at all when they contribute nothing and are a major drain on American resources

Local matters aren't the responsibility of the national government. Flint and PR are in their current shitty state of being due to a lack of responsibility on their part.

>dooh.... no difference between city, state, commonwealth and federal governments
Each level of government has the power to tax and contract to produce the common welfare, Op.
The Federal government is not concerned with the idiot voting and taxing done other states and cities. The federal government is constitutionally empowered to defend the United States, not provide services to idiots who won't pay for their own services.

somehow, it's always white people's job to fix things after vibrant PoC fuck it up

Peurto Rico still has electricity they just need an upgraded infrastructure.

i'm so bored with these fucking retarded posts.

When that islamd amd that city get their shit together. Its not everyone elses job to take care of you. Handle your own shit.

When their corrupt local politicians are hanged.

What? Are you talking about Flint? I thought the issue was that there was a bunch of toxic shit coming out of the public water supply.

Because when they're old enough and when the corruption goes down they will become a state. Thats if they can beat Guam or the Virgin Islands.

It's not that we need Puerto Rico, it's that we don't want anyone else to have it. Cuba being in league with the Soviets was enough of a lesson for us to never give up clay so close to our mainland.

think of the children, user. the fucking children.

Boths of those crises' are due to the failures of local government. Not everything that's going bad is Drumpf's fault.

This is why I have always hated niggers even when I wasn't racist

i'm afraid that would be a pointless waste of Space Force's resources Polita

Attached: archer-3.jpg (624x352, 45K)

>when will flint have clean water
when niggers start paying taxes so the town can afford to buy new pipes

Puerto Rico already has electricity
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/20/604316012/puerto-rico-restores-electricity-after-this-weeks-power-outage

Flint already has clean water
mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/04/court-ordered_tests_of_water_i.html

The average American is too retarded to keep up with current events, so I am not surprised his priorities don't align with theirs

puerto rico can have electricity when the lazy spics get off their asses and fix it?

this.
Jow Forums is retarded.

1. When they pay their taxes.
2. See 1.

But if we gave Flint water and gave Puerto Rico electricity we wouldn't have enough leftover for the laser guns the Space Crusaders will need.

>tfw we hold a Hunger Games among our territories for statehood and the Samoans eat everyone else

Attached: 1525837435588.png (248x459, 249K)

Sheeit so u be sayin we wuz egyptin space kangs

Attached: Funnier.png (402x617, 315K)

>toxic shit coming out of the public water supply
JFC.....at least pretend not to be ignorant. Your belief is in between OPS 2nd and 3rd green text.

the toxic shit was due to them switching the water supply to the heavily polluted Flint river

reason why they switched was because they had no money to continue the old system

reason they had no money was due to poor people just not paying their bills yet the city still keeping the utilities running due to being dipshits

I have two questions about The Demonstrates:
1) When will Puerto Rico have electricity?
2) When will Flint have clean water?

>Gonna need to requisition the space walrus suit Mel, stat.

the goal should be that the few remaining people of light go into space and leave the rest on earth
the bug people will exterminate everyone else and then they will level out and reach a subsistence state while the people of light can spread throughout the galaxy

I have two questions about Space Force:
1. When will niggers be sent back to Africa?
2. Why can't we just hang them all instead?

When the populaces of those locales advanced to the point of being able to provide them for themselves. We're not a fucking charity office.

Attached: 1528345630811.jpg (811x680, 97K)

who gives a fuck colonizing space is way more important

Flint has clean water. This is fake news.

Who gives a shit nigger. SPACE FORCE NOW

We can be awesome and claim space, or we can waste our resources on niggers.

i have two questions

when will we dump puerto rico like the parasites that they are

and when will niggers actually get jobs

Trump is turning into the equivalent of god.
>why God not make me rich
>why God not save me from getting hurt
>why God not get me job

Porto Ricans are too stupid and lazy to fix their own power lines but want jobs in the u.s.a.

The nigger politicians in flynt Michigan stole too much of the money to fix the water in flynt Michigan.

Both of these problems have nothing to do with the white man.

Flint does not have clean water yet? LOL god you ppl are sad over there. Talk to your damn state legislators.

Womp womp

Attached: aZg9L3z_700b.jpg (460x456, 71K)

The white men in Florida fix Florida every year after a hurricane.

The Porto Ricans are too stupid and lazy to fix their island because they are not white.

Why give resources to a bunch of literal welfare niggers? It's a waste.

What’s lost on these idiots is this, every branch of service already has a space cadre. Trumps proposal is just a realignment of efforts. Like his “new” CyberCommand.

Without africans, arabs and jews the west would be a nice futuristic place.

Flint was given hundreds of millions of dollars in aid by the epa.

Niggers are so stupid that they don’t realize that the federal government cannot under the constitution fix the flint water supply unless they were to eminent domain the entire system. You cannot just send in federal workers to fix a fucking water supply that’s a intrastate, grant issue. And if I believe, trump gave the state money to fix that problem. I guess that he could technically do it through a fema emergency crisis. Right?

1. as soon as the wetbacks start working
2. as soon as niggers start paying their water bills

>Puerto Rico
Also, this:
>"Puerto Rico’s federally appointed financial oversight board on Friday 1/19 questioned island officials about how they planned to centralize financial control after the bankrupt U.S. territory discovered nearly $7 billion in previously unreported money."
Story from Reuters (in Jan 2018):
reuters.com/article/uk-puertorico-debt-accounting/puerto-rico-board-grills-officials-on-found-money-years-of-accounting-woes-idUSKBN1F8294
>COME ON GOY!!! KEEP SENDING THE ISLAND NIGGERS MORE MONEY EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE MIS-MANAGED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DUE TO CORRUPTION!!

we already did

As soon as they get rid of the niggers.
This is why we need the space force.
New Liberia on Mercury.

but does Flint have clean water to drink?

>conquering the solar system
OR
>helping shitskins

hmmmm tough choice

Attached: 1519515278357.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Puerto Rico isn’t a state, so its problems are its problems. Also, the situation in Flint is the responsibility of the City of Michigan, Genesee County, AND the State of Michigan, NOT the federal government so it is a non-issue in the grand scheme of the country. Federal overreach is bad in every way, so demanding that the feds solve every little problem in the country is just asking for trouble.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 214K)

Isn't that the responsibility of the people of Flint?

Answer: Go fugg yourself.

Attached: 1511790858852.png (627x554, 14K)

>reality literally imitating memes

Attached: ththread.jpg (720x692, 46K)

>City of Michigan
City of Flint*

I thought so but apparently not if they still dont have clean drinking water since that scandal.

Is it a fact that PR doesn't have electricity?

According to CNN the governor said the water quality has been fixed

Well good! Then wtf is the OP talking about?

Puerto Rico is mostly mountain-like. It's not easy to repair grid. A guy I know with acoe says it's 99% on and that it's not a fault of govt but of terrain.

Frighteningly accurate

Attached: 1521943839483.jpg (246x205, 10K)

Never, now shut the fuck up and let the white dudes that brought you capitalism, freedom, and iPhones have fun dreaming about future.

Fuck I hate these kinds of people. You're country/city is shit? Look at the people living in it and there's your reason.

>Puerto Rico
Isn't a fucking state, you cunts. They might be recovered if that loud-mouthed spic Mayor Carmen Cruz wasn't actively sabotaging relief efforts to try and make Trump look bad
>Flint
Is the responsibility of Michigan, not the Federal Government.

Attached: 1528914416332.png (1365x767, 765K)

But why do we want that? How does it benefit the US to have them as a state?

when the negros in both those places get off their lazy asses and stop begging/demanding the white man to do everything for them

If Puerto Rico was white I bet it would be 100% back on

The river pollution wasn't even that bad by its self it's just that the more acidic water required the city to adjust the pH of the water, which is easy and cheap, but they just didn't do it. So the slightly acidic water caused the lead solder of some of the older plumbing to become mobile. It was a complete fuck up by some retard in the water department. That loser governor or whoever that decided to take the blame is a fucking idiot. He should have been pissed off and fired everyone anywhere near that situation but he just cucked out.

but what happened to the tens of millions of dollars that should have payed for major upgrades to their electrical infrastructure that ended up all going to some company with six employees? Hmmm, weird, huh?

Attached: 1529372799720.jpg (1536x1765, 487K)

What the fuck?

Those aren't questions about the Space Force, fake news. Sit down, Jim.

>States Rights = Please save us feds!

the absolute state of retarded niggers

China is ahead of us in militarizing space and none of it has "clean" water except for HK.

Also this bitch would be among the first to moan and scream when her GPS doesn't work among other things that we depend on satellite for, satellites that are vulnerable to Chinese attack.

When the Nigger government of each of those cities fixes the problem.
Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is indicted on corruption charges for mishandling the PR disaster. In Flint another pack of sheboons is fighting it out , and not fixing the problem.

It seems that this is a nigger/ woman problem, not a Trump problem

They’re MRE’s. They did the refugees a favor by putting it in the trash

sage

payed > paid

After $Billions spent in Space, we have almost nothing to show for it

the Shuttles all currently sit in Museums or else parts of them are scattered over crash debris fields, we have train travel that is lightyears behind the trains they have in China, our cities (Chicago, Detroit, Memphis) are on the same level as the worst shitholes on the planet, we have people going out today to buy new pickup trucks that get 13 miles to the gallon, there are homes in rich suburbs of places like Massachusetts and Connecticut that still don't have public water hookups, don't have sewer services, don't have natural gas connection options...

that sort of flippant ingratitude is why island niggers get nada

This.

shit man MREs are a valuable resource, the cheese mac and ham rocks, plus you get a little bottle of tobasco, plus you can use the heat pack powder, water, and the tobasco bottle or any other air tight container to make a bomb

>we have almost nothing to show for it
I got something to show you for it shitskin

Attached: 1009px-Astronaut_Harrison_'Jack'_Schmitt,_American_Flag,_and_Earth_(Apollo_17_EVA-1).jpg (1009x1024, 120K)

Anther vote for the electoral college. Some new blood in congress. A new element in are stale political system may be just what we need. We have 5 territories that are worth a damn. Why not have them join up with the Union. Back in the day people were lining up for statehood.

they cant vote dipshit

mre's have many handy uses. explosive hadnt crossed my mind. Marine?

>When most of Puetro Rico already has their power back and has had it back for a few months now
>When it's literally a local issue and It's up to flint to fix their fuck up

Fucking leftist I sware they want everything to be federalized except weed and immigration. "Ay states rights my dood"

Attached: smug SoB.jpg (1622x1080, 146K)

all my friends are military and militia. Sadly i had a medical condition that disqualified me for the marines

Answers:
1. When will Puerto Rico have Electricity? Never, cuz Spics.
2. When will Flint have clean water? Never, cuz Niggers

me too. only mine was more pothead.

Not yet because they are a territory. If they become a proper state they can. The last referendum showed that the majority of Puerto Ricans want statehood but the Government doesn't want to make them a state yet.

>minorities literally admitting that they think they're more important than exploring space

Attached: 1529577475983.jpg (700x876, 64K)

1. Poor-too-rico should be granted independence. They have been under whitey's thumb for too long. Yes?

2. Flint will have clean water when the democrats who control it decide to make that a priority.

Attached: full_size.jpg (960x1200, 113K)

Anyone have that image of a car drifting onto an exit ramp, and the sign says "Space: the final frontier" vs "Babysitting people who haven't been able to form a functional civilization after thousands of years"?

Oh nevermind this leaf already posted it