They Wuz Gud Boyz!

On their way back from a boy scout meeting and on a night when they would have to stay up late filing out their college applications, these 5 dindus stabbed someone to death.

Attached: dindu_nuffins.png (895x725, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/damn-frenzied-machete-attack-on-man-in-usa-aftermath.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Done

Attached: 1529805872584.png (895x725, 680K)

Attached: bump.gif (390x260, 35K)

>american flag shirt on second from the right

YOU SEE WHAT YOUR FUCKING TOXIC MASCULINE, IMPERIALISTIC PATRIARCHY MAKES UNDERPRIVILEGED YOUTH DO. THIS POOR BOY WAS BORN A SAINT BUT WAS CORRUPTED INTO A MURDERER BY THE FUCKING CIS PATRIARCHY. AND NOW HE IS GETTING BLAMED FOR THE MURDER HE COMMITTED. FUCKING FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING DRUMPF SUPPORTERS, KILL YOURSELF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYPD will have them all in Rikers before morning.

>fuccbois

Metrosexual gayfags

It's all so tiresome

why tho? there is literally nothing a person can carry on him worth his own life.

fucking hell all those guys will be caught and put away for at least 20 years each. WOW just like that. Your cages are waiting, beasts.

Attached: 1527979290291-tv.jpg (767x479, 80K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: 1517702077294.jpg (955x960, 159K)

sick faggot

was that really NY? I saw vid, and could have sworn it was Brazil. Bet they are central American MS13.

here is link to video
theync.com/damn-frenzied-machete-attack-on-man-in-usa-aftermath.htm

4 white guys, why are white men so violent?

What the hell is wrong with Americans?

Guys I know this sand nigger/nigger group are bad but the 15 year old they stabbed to death was a nigger himself so... I say we let them go on for a while stab a few more niggers before we give them all the chair.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 172K)

they're just kids man, give 'em a break.

Attached: immigrantchildren.png (1074x558, 807K)

>filmed in Niggervision™
>all that screeching, hooting, and jungle babble
the only person of value harmed was me when hearing that shit.

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (500x541, 58K)

>watching the theync with sound on.
the senses can only take so much, buddy.

A taste of what is to come if you dont eject the spic cancer from this land.

C'mon bro, let's not jump into bigoted conclusions. Maybe it's the hung black buck that pozzed me two weeks ago, but my empathy and altruism levels are off the charts.

What is the difference... liberal shithole may as well be Brazil

Imagine your phone rings... it is one of your loved ones calling. They say they are REALLY scared because their car jut broke down in a really bad part of town and they need you to come get them before something bad happens. Then the phone goes dead and you have to choose where to drive to, to look for them. In your head you are already picturing this neighborhood. You just have to admit the truth of what you are picturing and you will see what a raging fagget you are.

Attached: anon_is_the_enemy.png (685x310, 65K)

>he doesn't get fagposting
Oh my sweet summer prince.

Literally why

OK sorry, in truth I have been slow all day. Hope it is sleep dep. and not permanent... well slowness I guess.

Fucking Dominican scum

If we'd only given them more tax dollars, a life could have been saved...

Supposedly the one killed was part of a gang that attacked a rival the other day.
Of course family and friends say he good boy