EXPLAIN GEORGE SOROS TO ME

EXPLAIN TO ME GORGE SOROS, REDPILLE-ME, I WANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS MAN BORN AND GOING BIGGER.

SHIT, HOW A GUY CAN BE SO POWERFUL? HE IS LIKE ALL FOR ONE AND TRUMP IS ALL MIGHT, I LOVE THIS NOVEL.

HELP ME, I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS MONSTER, GIVE ME A RESUME.

GREATING FROM BRAZIL, I LOVE Y'ALL AMERICANS, MY DREAM IS CAME OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE AND MARRY WITH A ANGEL AMERICAN-GIRL, REALLY LOVE Y'ALL.

Attached: soros-poster.jpg (620x430, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TvGlW9EP2l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please, I really want to know

hi.

Soros is most known for a few things like working with the nazis as a child and profiting from that. later he founded Soros fund management, and got filthy rich off of brexit and the collapse of the pound. he's an vocal advocate of open borders and a major funder of open border NGO's. recently pumping somewhere from 18-35 billion into the cause.

there are more conspiracy theory type rumors about him funding the overthrow of governments in smaller eastern european and middle eastern countries.

Stay in your own fucking country pedro

The Brazilians are way, way better than the beaners.

>t. South Florida

Let your journey to understanding begin here
youtu.be/TvGlW9EP2l4

This fellow?
He betrayed his own people for a shekel. He makes his living shorting entire countries and then getting millions killed in civil wars to make a profit.

Attached: George Soros SS.jpg (425x600, 49K)

He puts his money where his heart isn't

Attached: jorge.jpg (726x372, 37K)

tks

Anyone have the name of that fund that soros manages that the rothschilds and other big players put money into? I remember it had a wikipedia article and everything. I really need it for quick redpilling opportunities.

Doesn't he also fund BLM and Antifa?

he's a crypto-Zionist and fall guy for israel

Attached: soros-2.jpg (1044x1316, 401K)

He is a fucking globalist and finances all this garbage that the leftists want to approve in our country: abortion,feminism, racial war, gun control, gay marriage, etc

Attached: bolsonaro jedi.jpg (565x496, 37K)

t. brazilian goblin

He's a nazi. Plenty of theories, though mine is that he forced us to go back to nationalism.

Soros makes his money by destabilizing countries. He floods target countries with propaganda to create conflicts to create a revolt against the current government or a civil war. He has many different charities and organizations that he channels money into to pay for protests and propaganda campaigns.
Soros is an very influential person and is also working towards a world government/NWO. He is not at the top though, he is the face for people that prefer to remain working in the shadows.

SOROS IS A DECREPIT BIOLOGICAL MUPPET; A COMPOSITE OF PEDESTRIAN NOTIONS OF HUMAN EVIL, PRESENTED TO THE IMAGINATIONS OF THE AMERICAN RIGHT-WING AS A CACKLING, SHIFTY-EYED CARICATURE, USED AS A SIMPLIFIED PLACEHOLDER AND SCAPEGOAT FOR BIG-MONEY CORPORATE ACTIVISM; HE IS A SCORN-MAGNET, CANNON FODDER, THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB BY WHOSE MALIGNING THE GREATER COMMUNITY OF HIS PEERS EVADES SCRUTINY

Sorority is a big deal in his own,
But really important as a front man for logos of old dark Jew money and connected politicians. Kind of like a mafia but bigger...

He did. He was also responsible for Euromaidan in Ukraine.

He's a front man for Saudi princes. He launders saudi money into European elite hands. In exchange, european elites allow the construction of mosques and the importation of islamic arabs.

It's a quid pro quo system - the european elites want:

1. lower wages
2. more control
3. higher birth rates

Soros is giving them all three in spades AND PAYING THEM FOR THE PRIVILEGE. They're getting everything they want and they get laundered saudi money for it. Win/win. Well except for the part where there's rising resentment against the elites and it might erupt into literal heads getting chopped off, but what's a small risk like that compared to the huge gains from selling out your own people and country for saudi billions?

Guess what's even better? Soros convinced the european elites that the way to solve the african migration crisis is to funnel 25 billion euros per year into africa. Naturally through Soros' NGO's. So now not only are european elites importing arabs, but Soros scammed them into giving him the saudi money back!

Holy shit to say that european elites are goddamn retards is a fucking understatement of the century.

uma delicia

Attached: grabamerica.jpg (640x640, 79K)

You dont have wikipedia in your country ? Its Quantum

soros is a nazi collaborator from hungary who sold out his neighbors to the SS for pocket change, then after the war parlayed his connections with the nazis into a vast fortune by scamming US aid programs, much like aristotle onansis did.

he then took his moeny (all of which was stolen from the US's idiotic marshal plan programs) and jewed the fuuck out of every country he could jew, because he is not just a nazi collaborator, but A JEW.
proof that the jew is the primary threat in all circumstances.

He stole money from the jews in WW2. Can't wait for the prick to die.

Attached: gsoros emperor europe.jpg (364x374, 30K)

>racial war

Wtf I love George Soros now!

In 1992 he destroyed the bank of england

He is banned from Hungary, turned on by his hand-picked protege. What a timeline

Attached: 629D318C-4D96-4FC7-A154-3632AAAA9651.png (640x480, 837K)

First nigga to use applied philosophy to make his billions. Then a bunch of people start bitching and acting like everyone who is rich doesn't try to push their own agenda except the jews.
>inb4 "i have deposited 0.09 cents to your account pajeet"

No we are not. We are scum.

>He stole money from the jews in WW2
Literally the only good thing he's ever done in his life.

Most Nazis have lived long prosperous lives.

in a world without honor, or good character, money is god.