Approval rating rising to his highest point, disapproval rating lowering to the lowest point

2020 will be a Reagan landslide. Dems BTFO

Attached: F3F40D51-AEB2-48B8-AB67-FACF1E158E0B.jpg (750x750, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9osjKN5VWfM
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-the-unspeakable-cruelty-of-trumps-child-migrant-camps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left is turning people to the right.

Imagine.....

My....

Shock....

And yet you hear nothing about this among the major news networks...

Just imagine if the news were fair and balanced. He would be in the 50s

Oh sweetie you think this somehow means Drumpfhy is off the hook? Think again snookums. Mueller is going to keep up the poison drip against your Cheeto jesus and then he will be impeached.

70s

>Cries about foreign influence
>Cries about voter ID Laws

>ohh god, faggot detected
terminate homosex.

Attached: 1524517747341.jpg (293x395, 18K)

Oh sweetie you think this somehow means Drumpfhy is off the hook? Think again snookums. Mueller is going to keep up the poison drip against your Cheeto jesus and then he will be impeached.

\You literally just exposed yourself as a backwoods, mentally unstable hick who's angry at the changing world around him so he sits on his computer all day posting on an image board and patting himself on the back for being full of hate and racism, leaving large, orange, cheeto-dust handprints on the back of his tattered Confederate flag t-shirt which, along with his boxers crusty with dried sperm, annoys his mother to no end every time she has to throw it in the wash.

Says the tranny

Attached: 8a4d1d98da6ee25341d158aa8ab528e61c512ab10101f54869f5062153dd953b.jpg (600x867, 122K)

Holy fuck these are bots.

Where has sweetie been?

I used to vote for Obama, now I don't even know if the holocaust is real!

Yeah looking like another btfo

wait, I want to test something out

>ohh god, faggot detected
terminate homosex.

Attached: 1524518998974.png (1584x2016, 412K)

I don't even understand, these bots aren't even convincing, the only effect it could be have is demoralization. But since Trump is winning rather hard right now, it just further fans the hate against the left.

yea, I want to see if I can get the same response for from this postlike I did with this one

i imagine they are to slide if anything

Maybe psyop?

Post pics, keep me updated

Remember that Jewish professor that got called a racist at Evergreen?

youtube.com/watch?v=9osjKN5VWfM

Yea, it seems that the bots stopped responding, I wanted to test out if my two posts:
Could receive the same response of:
as these two bots:

Problem the left has is that I don't know if this fluctuates back to them barring something significant. The redpill is taken once. Someone who says "you know what, I like Trump" has broken the spell and ain't coming back.

Attached: 1517273129360.jpg (596x667, 118K)

He's complained the loudest though. And what was funny was that when he was on Rogan I didn't agree with his political views but at least he comes off as a rational human being.

Yeah the classical liberals and traditional democrats are moving right now which is awesome.

>That bait

Attached: file.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-the-unspeakable-cruelty-of-trumps-child-migrant-camps/
>SPECIAL TO THE GLOBE AND MAIL
>PUBLISHED JUNE 17, 2018
>UPDATED JUNE 18, 2018

Child concentration camps have had less effect on his approval than Unite the Right.

Attached: IMG_7286.png (2208x1242, 247K)

Did nobody notice op digits?

Attached: savage.png (400x400, 370K)

Its because people are finally waking up to the Lugenpress

(you) did...

Attached: 1528178164201.png (584x800, 110K)

This

I know right! Eventually the Republicans will be pushing universal healthcare, free college, and gun control to keep their new constituency!

Big tax cut end of 2017
Highest disapproval end of 2017
Yeah
Bullshit

Just because we're moving right doesn't mean we'll vote Trump in again...unless Dems do something stupid like run The Rock, Oprah, or Hillary again...